Natalie and Emily: Sister Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily stayed right where she was, watching her sister start to cowgirl my cock out the side of her eye. I kept one arm wrapped around her, and although Natalie was obviously getting the most, Emily refused to receive no attention by keeping a hand on my chest. Natalie slowly worked her hips on my cock, going up and sitting back down. That wonderfully thick ass made it so great to sit back and let her do all the work, and her tits right in front of my face gave me even more visual incentive to do so.

"Oh my god..." Natalie moaned quietly. "I love it."

Natalie leaned forward, pushing her chest closer into me. At this point she didn't seem to be holding anything back, despite Emily's presence. Natalie put her tits square in my face, moaning louder when one of her nipples went into my mouth. I let my free hand go to her ass, grabbing it with a smack loud enough to fill Emily's room. Natalie moaned in pleasure at that as well, giving a few harder thrusts of her hips after.

"I want some," Emily said into Natalie's ear.

Natalie had her eyes closed, and was in the middle of a moan, but she nodded in agreement at Emily's statement. Natalie leaned back and allowed herself to slide off my cock as Emily moved to take her place. Before Emily got on top of me, she grabbed both my hands and pulled me forward. It was little more than a scoot away from the top of the bed, so I was curious what she was doing. Then, when she got on top of me, she wrapped her legs around me and planted her feet behind my back. As soon as my cock was shoved inside her, she grabbed onto my back and began to push her lower body up and down using her legs.

Emily moved with a frenzied pace, using every major muscle group to push herself up and slam herself back down as she rode my cock. She was moaning like she had before, in deep breathy moans that took up most of her breath. Natalie was laying on her back opposite us, not just watching, but herself during. From her angle I was sure she could see my cock whenever Emily moved up, and then see Emily's pussy take it all in when she slid back down. Between the two of them, I was sure my cock was a slippery, shining wet mess no matter what angle you looked at it.

Emily moaned and leaned back, grabbing onto my shoulders and arching her back as she whipped her hips forward. I took the opportunity, and quickly changed positions, easing her back further and then lifting both of us up. Emily gave a hard moan of surprise as I tipped her back further, and then once I was on my knees, put her back down on the bed. I was now on top of her, with Emily keeping her legs wrapped around me. I didn't start off slow. At this point I was so worked up that I wanted both of them as hard as possible.

I started doing just that with Emily. From the missionary position I was in, I began to pound down into her pussy. Deep, hard thrusts filled up her pussy as Emily cried out into the ceiling. Her legs quickly went from wrapped around me, to spread and lifted up into the air. It spread her hips perfectly, and as I pushed myself up and looked down at her, I got a great view of how my cock looked stretching out her pussy. Emily's petite body underneath me was a great view, but in my peripheral I could see Natalie's waiting. I pulled out of Emily in the middle of a series of hard thrusts, and then quickly shifted to the side to Natalie.

"Oh my god," Natalie exclaimed in surprise as I climbed on top of her.

Natalie continued to play with her pussy, but spread her legs open further on the bed. Between the three of us, the bed was fully occupied, so Natalie's leg ended up draping over one of Emily's. Neither of them seemed to mind as I slid my cock back inside Natalie and began to give it to her just as hard as I did Emily. With Natalie's thick thighs on either side of me, I thrust down into her, shaking the bed slightly. In addition I leaned down, once again getting her tits in my mouth.

"Oh...my...god..." Natalie moaned out as I rammed my cock into her pussy.

I felt her legs moving as I fucked her. Natalie was raising her thighs to rub them against me and then dropping them back down onto the bed. Her thighs touching me just reminded me of how much I loved her ass. As fast as I had started, I pulled out of her, and then grabbed her hip to encourage her to turn over. Natalie did it with one move, spinning herself around and laying on her stomach. I grabbed at her hips again, and Natalie took the hint to raise her ass up. Perfect.

My cock went right back into Natalie's pussy. She stayed in place with her ass raised up and her head down on the bed. Natalie let out one loud moan as I shoved it in, and continued to emit quiet ones as I started pounding her with hard thrusts.

"Oh-my-god-oh-fuck-oh-fuck-yes-yes-ho-ly-shit," Natalie's words were a staccato rhythm that was perfectly in sync with my thrusts, as if each one elicited the next word from her. That continued until I gave her a hard smack on the ass, which shattered her rhythm as she let out one loud cry, and then an aroused 'mmmm' which lasted several thrusts.

Emily was watching the whole thing, laying on her side right next to Natalie. At a glance she didn't seem to be moving, but I could see her legs anxiously sliding around just a little. I began to wonder what that tight pussy of hers felt like from this angle. So I gave Natalie a few more hard thrusts, one more smack on the ass, and then pulled out. When I shifted over to Emily again she stared up at me in anticipation, and as soon as I pulled her to roll onto her stomach she quickly did. Emily put herself on all fours in front of me, her thin legs spread just enough for me to see her pussy. I shoved it inside her, taking particular joy in watching my cock stretch her out from behind.

The moan Emily cried out at this new position was entirely different than before. It sounded as if I had taken her by surprise, despite our previous positions also going deep inside her. Perhaps it was just the angle, but Emily was feeling tighter than before. Compared to Natalie, she had no ass to smack, but her razor-sharp hipbones gave me a great handhold to start ramming my cock into her. Emily even pushed herself into it, rocking her hips back toward me as I thrusted forward. And I swear, although I of course have no way to measure this, that Emily was even wetter than before.

As I continued to fuck Emily from behind, I watched her and her sister. Natalie hadn't moved from her position except to push herself up onto all fours just like Emily was. But the biggest difference now was that the two sisters were staring directly into each other's eyes. Emily kept taking my cock, and was fully into it, moaning sharply and loudly. But no matter how hard I thrusted, she didn't break eye contact with Natalie. At that moment I couldn't tell the slightest bit what either was thinking, but when I looked at Natalie, I thought I saw the slightest hint of smirk forming on her face.

The two continued to stare at each other, even when I pulled out of Emily and went back to Natalie. This time I pushed her hips down onto the bed and began to fuck her prone. The two continued staring, even when I smacked Natalie on the ass again. It didn't stop them, and in fact it seemed to encourage Emily to lay down in the same position. When she did, I moved back to her again. The pair seemed amused at that, with Natalie grinning and Emily letting out a giggly moan when I started fucking her prone as well.

It was when I was fucking Emily prone that Natalie got up. I didn't stop what I was doing until Natalie grabbed my shoulders and gave me a pull backwards. I decided to play along, moving back and then laying down when Natalie eased me back onto the bed. I ended up on my back, unsure of what was going down next. Natalie crawled toward me, and right when I thought she was going to start riding my cock, she kept crawling. Instead, she went all the way up, and put her knees on either side of my head before easing herself down.

I pushed my head up and let my tongue work Natalie's pussy with no strategy whatsoever. It was purely my own aroused need to taste her. I could feel how wet she was on my lips, and allowed my tongue to freely lick up and down, and press against her pussy to taste as much as I could. I felt shifting on the bed, but it wasn't until I felt another hand on my leg that I knew it was Emily moving. My view was blocked by Natalie's body directly above my face, but I felt Emily's legs climbing onto me as well. Fingers gripped my cock and held it in place, and then I felt Emily's pussy slide back down onto it.

My tongue worked, Natalie moaned. Emily began to roughly bounce up and down on my cock, and she moaned. I took in every sensation, and moaned up into Natalie's pussy as I kept licking it like crazy. Emily was riding a different way than she had before. Slick up and down movements had her slamming her body weight down onto me each time. Natalie was staying right where she was, rubbing her hands on her thighs. Since all I could see was straight up Natalie's front, I enjoyed the sight of her breathing heavily, swaying her tits back and forth slightly.

Natalie leaned down and grabbed my head with both hands. As her fingers raked through my hair she stared down at me with wide eyes. Her mouth opened wider as she belted out a louder moan, and I felt her hips start to shake above me. I kept licking my tongue, sure that Natalie was about to cum. What I wasn't sure about was Emily, who I could also hear moaning wildly. Her movements were still wild and erratic, so I couldn't tell if she was getting close or just wanting to roughly ride my cock just to do it.

I brought my arms up to Natalie's thighs, gripping them tight as she started to squirm a little. She held onto my head and even tried to pull it into her pussy harder. My mouth didn't move, staying wedged right up against her to the point that my tongue was mashed against her pussy but in the perfect position to lick her clit. Natalie's body shook, and the last thing I saw before she tipped her head back was her eyes rolling back as she cried out.

Past Natalie, Emily continued to ride my cock, and above even Natalie's moans I could hear hers. They got even louder as Natalie began to cum, and Emily's movements got even more frenetic and rough. I released one arm from Natalie and reached down to grab Emily on the hip, but my hand was promptly grabbed by Emily's. Her fingers locked onto my hand like a vice, and that was how I knew she was cumming at that moment as well. My attempts to grab her were ignored. At that point she was bouncing up and down on my cock so hard that I was afraid of her slipping off from going up so high.

I couldn't keep track of what was happening, so I just laid back and let it. The only move I made was to keep my tongue working on Natalie's clit as she came, but as soon as she was done she clumsily rolled off my face and back onto the bed. That was when I saw Emily on me for the first time. She had also stopped riding, and was now running both hands through her messy hair as she tried to catch her breath. She had definitely had another orgasm. Natalie looked at her as she fixed her own hair.

"Did you cum?" Natalie turned and asked me.

When I shook my head, Natalie immediately began to slide down further on the bed. Emily got off of me, revealing how wet she had left my cock. It was thoroughly coated in the wet from Emily's pussy, and was shining even in the dull light of the one lamp Emily had turned on. As Natalie's thick body moved lower, Emily adjusted herself as well. When Natalie laid on her stomach next to me and set herself up to suck my cock, Emily flopped down to do the same.

That was when my brain almost imploded. Natalie's tongue went out and began to lick up my cock, tasting her sister's pussy all the way up until she locked her mouth on the tip. Then, Emily leaned in and did the same on the other side. Natalie moved her mouth at the very last possible second, allowing Emily to suck on the tip herself. Then they both began to move freely. Each tongue licked my shaft, and each pair of lips either kissed along it, or slid over the tip to lightly suck. And while they weren't directly trying to get them to touch, Natalie and Emily certainly didn't seem concerned when either their lips or their tongues brushed against each other.

I laid back and stared as the sisters kept at it. They moved on from kissing and licking in unison, to taking turns going down. Natalie started with quick bobs of her mouth, and then Emily would come in with slow, deep-throating pulses. Emily gripped my cock in one hand and began to jerk it as they went back and forth. For her, it was the point where her mouth stopped. For Natalie, it was encouragement to go faster to be in sync with the jerking motions of Emily's hand.

I was driven to the edge so fast. When I moaned louder, the attention of both sisters was caught. Both sets of eyes turned and stared up at me. Natalie was slurping up and down, while Emily had her tongue extended against the shaft as her hand kept stroking. Natalie pulled away, and the two stared up at me like they were both thinking the exact same thought of *how* they were going to make me cum. Surprisingly enough, both did the same thing. Both tongues went out and began to lick up the top of my cock. They went up and against the tip, and I felt myself tighten up as I was about to cum. There was one last glimpse of the two blonde sisters staring up at me as their tongues glided upward in unison, and I was gone.

My cock exploded between them, sending a spurt of cum straight up that went between them and then landed back on my cock. Both tongues continued to lick, only now they were taking it in turns to go directly over the tip of my cock. Natalie lapped up the first burst of cum, and then Emily snatched the second right as it shot out. Back and forth they went, making every drop disappear as soon as it was visible. It was only when I was finished that they each began to lick down the shaft again, hoping to find some that they had initially missed.

I laid there, frozen and feeling dead, as the two blondes stayed there and swallowed their respective loads without a word. They were staring at each other with an intensity that I couldn't put my finger on. If it were any other pair I would've thought they were about to kiss. Instead the girls stared at each other until Natalie broke eye contact and sat up. Emily stayed laying down for a moment, glancing out the side of her eye at Natalie, and then at me. Natalie stood and walked to the other side of the bed. I had to watch that body in motion, particularly when she bent over. Unfortunately all she did was snatch her shorts off the floor, and then step into them.

"As fun as this was," Natalie said as she pulled them up. "He should go before mom and dad get home."

Hearing that that was a possibility made me agree. I got up and got dressed. Natalie and Emily did as well, although they finished before me and ended up sitting on the bed watching me. When I was finished getting dressed, the two got up, and flanked me again. Natalie kissed me first, and then Emily turned my head to do the same.

"Come on, I'll walk you out," Emily said.

The two took me back through the house, through the backyard, and all the way up to the gate. We stood inside it for a moment, and each of the two sisters kissed me one more time. The gate opened as we said our final goodbyes, and I disappeared back into the street.

All in all, quite a night. I had fantasized about encounters with sisters before. Kate and Rooney would be hot, and I had even thought about bringing up the subject with Joey King, as her sister Hunter was quite the looker as well. But the fact that it happened for the first time when I hadn't even planned it was one of the most pleasant surprises I had had since the beginning of the pandemic.

I'll recap the best surprise in another story soon.