Natalie and Emily: Sister Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, you were right, this is a good spot," I said quietly as I shut the car off.

"I found it taking a walk one day," Emily said below me. "Made mental note that it would be great for something like this."

Emily got up without another word, and then crawled from the passenger seat the entire way into the driver's seat. Her petite legs swung over my hips, and she stayed above me. My fingers ran up her thighs, which felt prickly with goosebumps in the moment. Emily had her fingers on my shoulders, and was staring down at me. Then, she leaned to the side, and reached down beside the seat. I was taken by surprise when my seat started moving, until I realized she was hitting the button to make it slide back.

The two of us traveled backward away from the steering wheel, until Emily let go of the button. I leaned forward, thinking that now was the perfect time to start kissing her, but Emily moved back further. As she pulled away I stopped in confusion. Emily pushed her body up again, holding the back of my seat. Then she lifted one leg, and put it down on the floor of the car. She followed with the other, putting them both between my legs as she moved them apart. Then, I watched with a flood of anticipation as Emily began to slide down onto the floor in front of me. She went on her knees on the floor, using her tiny frame to squeeze her lower body under the steering wheel. Her upper half stayed squarely in my lap.

I looked around again, but it was pointless to check. Even if someone did drive past, Emily was mostly hidden below the steering wheel, and her head was below the windows of the car. I could've been in a busy intersection and no one would have seen her. She was apparently thinking the same thing as she ran both hands up my thighs. The look on her face was hard to describe. Determination maybe? Anticipation of her own? Either way, Emily looked at up me with a very fierce look in her eyes, and then began to lean forward. Even in the dark spot we were parked, the red of her lips stuck out at me.

Emily pressed her bright red lips against the tip of my cock, and then slid them down it. The already glistening tip pushed the red of her lips open, and she began to move her mouth down. I twitched in my seat as her mouth loosely gripped my cock. She wasn't really sucking as much as she was just sliding it into her mouth. When she got halfway down, she stopped, and as she began to pull back is when I felt her start to suck. Emily pulled her mouth back slowly, sucking hard as she did. When she got to the top again she let go, and opened her mouth wide. Then she brought her mouth down again.

When I moaned quietly, Emily turned her eyes up toward me again. She still had that intensely serious look on her face, and she kept it as she continued. Her motion of sucking while moving up and loosening while going down continued, all while she stared straight up at me. I stared right back down at her, watching her lips staying wrapped around my shaft. My breath was increasing, as evidenced by the window next to me starting to fog up. I quickly cracked it, and Emily picked up her pace. She turned her eyes down and adjusted her head, allowing her to rapidly move her mouth up and down several times. Rather than moan, my body tensed up, and I grabbed the center console tightly.

Emily paused at that, pulling her mouth away a moment. She brushed a strand of hair from her face, and ran her tongue along her top lip. Her eyes whipped to the left, looking at something, and then back to me. While her lips locked back onto my cock, her hand grabbed her phone that had fallen into the passenger seat.

"Don't mind me..." Emily said as she pulled her mouth away a moment.

As she started sucking again, Emily held up her phone and then pointed it at her face. My initial reflex was to smack it out of her hand, but then I saw that she had the camera in selfie mode.

"What the hell are you?..." I started to ask.

"Don't worry, you won't be in it," she pulled back, and was about to go down again when she added, "Not fully, anyway."

Emily slid her mouth down again, but this time as she did she hit the button on her phone. The flash went off, and for a split-second her pale skin was fully illuminated. But the main thing I saw that was burned into my brain, was exactly how those bright red lips looked wrapped around my cock. Emily continued to suck while she looked at the selfie she just took, and then, satisfied, tossed her phone back into the seat.

After that her full attention went back to me. She began to suck harder and faster, changing her technique again. For several motions she would go up and down, loosely sucking. Then she would pause, open her mouth wide, and make a big show of sticking her tongue out to lick the tip. After doing this several times she got her hands involved, jerking with both of them on the bottom half of my cock while sucking the top. This is when I really started to lose it. Emily had an intensity to her technique that was bordering on aggressive. It was as if she really wanted me to cum. I obviously didn't stop her.

"You want me to cum in your mouth?" I asked in a whisper.

"Fucking duh," Emily snapped.

She went down again, and kept doing exactly what she was doing before. Her mouth sloppily slurped on my cock while her hands stroked the shaft. Then the jarring change came when she raised her mouth off my cock, and brought her hands to the tip. Her mouth had left the top half of my cock thoroughly slick, and Emily began to use that to jerk with both hands. She started at the tip, squeezing lightly as her hands slid down, and then going back up with a tighter grip. It worked my cock even better than I was expecting, and soon I was getting close.

Emily stared up at me again as she furiously jerked my cock. Her eyes almost seemed angry, but her mouth was telling a different story as her tongue slowly circled her red lips. I moaned again, and Emily threw her mouth back down onto my cock right as I started to cum. She began to suck and stroke the same way she had before, only this time it was filling her mouth up. As I began to pump cum into her mouth, I felt Emily run her tongue over the tip. I stiffened and pushed myself harder into the driver's seat, doing my best not to groan out from how hard the orgasm was.

As my orgasm slowed, Emily stopped moving her mouth, and slowed her hands down to ease the rest of my cum out of my cock. Slower strokes got the last few drops out as her mouth sat partway down. Then, Emily opened her mouth and pulled back. The last thing to touch my cock was her tongue, and for a split second I saw the entirety of my load sitting on it. She almost lost it, but then Emily quickly closed her mouth and sucked it back in. She swallowed without a word, and then rubbed the tip of her finger on the corner of her mouth.

I couldn't take the tease anymore. I needed to get my hands on her, or my mouth on her, or anything really. I reached down and half-pulled Emily out of the tiny space. She climbed out the rest of the way, and ended up in my lap, pinning my still half-hard cock against me.

"Ok, now what do *you* want?" I said as my hands ran all along her body from her thighs to her shoulders.

"Did you think I wanted something?" Emily asked. She moved her face until it was right up against mine, but she still wasn't kissing.

"I *know* you want something, that's why you brought me here."

"Maybe I just wanted some good mental fodder for when I touch myself later," Emily said, her lips almost brushing up against mine.

"Yeah? I'll just give you some more, so you don't have to call me again..."

Both my hands went to Emily's shorts, unbuttoning and unzipping them with a strong grip. Unfortunately, unlike her sister, she wasn't smart enough to wear a skirt. I pulled her to the side, and Emily helped the motion by shifting to the left and grabbing the passenger seat. It got her off my lap enough to free both her legs, and together the two of her pulled her jean shorts off her petite legs. I put them in the passenger seat as Emily got back on top of me in the driver's seat, If anyone was watching now, it would've been quite obvious what was happening. Again, thank you to the windows in my car for being tinted.

Emily was apparently not wearing panties under her shorts, so when she got back into my lap with a leg on either side, it gave me a wide opening for her pussy. I first let my hands run over her exposed lower half, grabbing her thighs and reaching around to her petite ass. Then I slid my hands in further, going towards her pussy from behind. Emily checked over her shoulder out the window, but with a quick glance I saw that the street was still empty. I moved one hand back to her front, and while her head was turned my fingers first touched her pussy.

Emily whipped her head back to look straight at me, quietly gasping. I had the tip of two fingers teasing the opening to her pussy. They were between her lips, and although I hadn't fully slid them inside, she was so wet that my finger almost slid in just from the lack of friction.

"Whoa..." Emily said as I watched her shoulders rise and fall with a breath.

I didn't say anything, I just lightly teased my fingers against her some more.

"That's...different..." Emily whispered under her breath.

Emily didn't let me tease any more after that. Her hand quickly grabbed me by the wrist, and then pulled it up. I took the hint, and lifted my hand upward, which in turn slid my two fingers up into her pussy. Emily's mouth dropped open as both fingers went inside her up to my knuckle, and her eyes narrowed as if she was scowling. Then she leaned back, sighing heavily.

"Your fingers are so much bigger than mine, fuck..." she whispered.

She grabbed my free hand, and raised it up. While my fingers began to slowly slide up and down into her pussy, Emily played with my other hand. She stretched it out and then laid her own hand against it. My hand was indeed much bigger. Emily then clasped onto my hand, and raised it up again. The first thing she did was bring both our hands to her mouth, which brought my eye back to that red lipstick. With my fingers sticking out through her fist, Emily brought them to her mouth, and began to suck them one at a time. Then she shifted our hands, and did the same with two of her own fingers. Without a word she dropped my hand out of the way, and then brought her own fingers to her clit.

I kept fingering her pussy, pressing both fingers up and feeling the wetness start to really get my hand slick even further than I was fingering. Emily began to rub her clit with a hard motion, which made those red lips open up into a silent "Oh" shape. She was silent for a moment, and the only noise in the car was the quietly wet sound of my fingers working inside her. Then, as Emily kept rubbing her clit, she moaned for the first time. It was much louder than when she was on the phone. This time she seemingly wasn't holding back, despite the fact the car had privacy issues of its own.

After one hard moan, Emily began to quietly moan as the two of us played with her pussy. I was content to sit back and keep going, since the sight of her enjoying it was hot on its own. Emily didn't let me though. Her free hand went to her shirt, and while she kept working her clit, pulled it up to her chin. Her tight stomach was revealed first, but I only looked at that for a moment before her tits came into view. Despite Emily's thoroughly dainty frame. her tits were noticeably full and perky. My view got closer as Emily leaned in closer to me. Her chest pressed against me, and I moved my head to the right to align my mouth with one of her tits. As soon as it was close enough, I kissed one of Emily's nipples and then let my tongue start to lick it.

"Oh fuck...ohhh FUCK!" Emily spat out.

I couldn't see her face anymore, but I could hear her breathing. She hissed her breath back and forth with a low, urgent pace. Compared to the pace we were both working, she was breathing slowly. Emily's fingers flicked over her pussy so fast her hand motions alone may have been rocking the car. My fingers meanwhile were alternating between pumping up and down into her pussy, and curling slightly inside her to rub along her inner wall. Between that and the attention I was giving her nipples, I was sure I was at least helping Emily get herself off as she straddled my lap.

Emily leaned back, her fit body stretching as her back arched away from me. Her face suddenly looked more calm. Her eyes were shut, and her mouth was open slightly, but her expression went blank. We both continued what we were doing, but instead of my mouth I brought my free hand to her nipple, grabbing her breast and pinching it between two fingers as I did. Emily's upper body popped forward slowly, like she was belly dancing. Then she moaned again before speaking,

"Yeah I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum...right there...riiiight there..." She said calmly, then went quiet. Her mouth opened wider, and her closed eyes almost opened from how her eyebrows raised.

"Oh..." Emily let out, almost like a beep. Then her body pumped forward again, and I knew that was it.

"OHHHHHHhhhhhhh..." Emily let out a final wild moan as she came. Her upper body jerked back and forth. Her legs tightened around me while her free hand went to the ceiling, pressing against it for support. She let her hips dip up and down slightly, and I was tempted to try to line up my cock so she would get on it, but the way she was cumming and tightening her muscles my fingers felt like they were stuck inside her from the pressure.

Emily threw her body back and forth a few more times as she finished cumming. Obviously her sister did not explain to her the rules for fucking in the car so as not to make it rock back and forth. When she went still and quiet, her body fell forward onto me. This time I left her tits alone and let her catch her breath. When I eased my fingers out of her, she let out one more gruff moan, and then leaned back again. Before I could do anything else, Emily grabbed my hand again and brought it to her mouth. She went right back to staring me down as she put my fingers in her mouth, sucking them clean one at a time.

"Fuck..." Emily said again with a sigh as she dropped my hand.

She turned and began to climb off me, but I put my hand on her hip to stop her. I succeeded in getting her to not crawl away, and Emily turned to look at me. Both my hands went up her body, until they reached her shoulder blades on her back. Emily took the hint as I eased her toward me, and leaned in. Even though we had not yet kissed, Emily started off with a heavy, intense makeout. Her lips pressed into mine once, and then immediately kissed five or six more times before her tongue slid into my mouth. One of her hands clasped my face as we continued, and then she removed her tongue from my mouth only to run one of her fingers over my lips.

"Start the car," she whispered again.

"Where we going?" I asked, moving my hands down her back.

"Back to my house," Emily whispered before she pressed her lips to mine for one more kiss.

"What? That's it?" I kinda broke the passion, but honestly I was still worked up. Even though I had came I would feel like I had blue balls if we said goodnight now.

"Nooo," Emily teased, "We're going back there because no one is home."

Emily kissed my lips one more time as I sat there, aghast. She crawled off me back into the passenger seat before I responded. Finally, as she was squirming back into her shorts, I spoke again.

"Your house has been empty this whole time?" I asked incredulously.

"Yeah," Emily said, buttoning her shorts.

"Then what are we doing here?"

"What, seriously? You think I'm just going to invite any guy into my room?" Emily raised an eyebrow quizzically.

I scoffed, and then chuckled, and then shrugged. Emily made a fair point, although this little tryout in my car seemed to be a bygone conclusion anyway. Nevertheless I started the car, shoved my cock back into my pants, and turned us around. We drove back the way we came and arrived quickly at Emily's house again. Now that I was looking at it directly, the entire house was indeed dark. Emily directed me to park on the street again, and then beckoned me to follow her.

Even though it was Emily's house, the whole thing felt just this side of wrong. Perhaps it was because I had never been 'snuck' into anyone's house this way before. The times I had visited other girls directly, it was usually by pulling into some garage out of sight, not creeping through the darkness. The two of us did just that, walking up the sidewalk as Emily opened the gate to her house. I took a longer look at the house before stepping in. It was like the house had the idea of Natalie in it, and Natalie wouldn't be happy if I entered to do what I was about to do. But, watching Emily walk in her shorts swayed me to keep going.

The two of us went through the gate, and then along a side path to the back door of the house. Emily entered a code for a sliding glass door by the pool, and the two of us entered in through the kitchen. The entire house was dark, and quiet, but it nevertheless took me back to when I was younger and girls would sneak me into their houses while parents were asleep. Emily took my by the hand and started to lead me, illuminating the way with the light of her phone.

"This way," she whispered.

Emily kicked off her sandals and left them by the door. The two of us tip-toed through the kitchen, down a short hallway, and finally through a door. Emily pulled me inside, and then shut the door behind us. I stood there in the dark while Emily effortlessly crossed the room and found a lamp in the darkness. She clicked it on, and dim, warm light revealed we were in her bedroom. There were posters on the wall with thumb tacks, and music recording stuff scattered all around, but in the center of the room against a wall with a window above it, was a double bed covered with a white duvet.

"So this is your bed?" I asked, trying to stay quiet and still casual.

"It is," Emily said as she plugged a charger into her phone, and then set it on the nightstand.

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

Emily didn't say anything. After putting her phone down, she just turned and looked at me. Then she grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up over her head. In one motion she pulled it off and tossed it aside, revealing her tits again. Then, she opened her shorts and pulled them down as well, bending forward to lower them to the floor. She straightened up completely nude, and then sat on her bed.

"I was gonna use your cock to cum again," Emily said, fidgeting one of her knees back and forth.

For a moment I became paranoid that the door was going to open, that Natalie or someone would walk through and catch us. But as the two of us stared at each other in silence, it seemed that the house was truly empty aside from us. I was glad for that, because Emily started to rub her fingers down her body again.

I started to undress quietly, with Emily watching. I pulled my shoes off, and then followed with my shirt. Emily stared as her fingers went down to her pussy, rubbing it slowly. When I tossed my shirt on the ground, Emily beckoned me closer. I walked up to her bed, and Emily stayed sitting while staring at my chest as I approached. When I was right in front of her, she stopped rubbing her pussy and instead ran both hands down my chest. Her bright red bottom lip was clenched between her teeth, and when her hands reached my pants she turned her eyes up at me. As she opened my pants, she released her lip from the bite, and then ran her tongue over both of them in a circle.

Emily dropped my pants to the floor at the same moment she leaned her head back in. This time her scarlet lips going to my cock were perfectly illuminated, making it feel even better when she began to pump her mouth up and down on my cock. She kept going as she sat up off the bed for a moment. With one quick motion, she lifted up the bed spread underneath her, and then sat back down. When she pulled her mouth off my cock, it was to slide into bed fully. Her legs dipped under the covers, and then the rest of her petite body disappeared under the covers. She flipped it open further and held it there with one hand, while tapping the bed with the other.