Natalie and Me Ch. 02 - Toilet Use

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan started off her course (originally a 3 day course) with an unfortunate attitude/ There was an air of complacency about her which quickly manifested itself in a display of impertinence and petulance when she challenged a poor mark given to her for her first report. This resulted in the first of two extensions in her training period and the punishment of using a potty for future excretions. Almost immediately her performance improved, and she obtained reasonable grades although frankly a pupil of her age ought to do much better. I had wondered if she were really committed to her improvement and, had she been within easy reach, I would have both spanked her bottom and diapered her at this stage.

It is plain to me that she both wants and needs serious and humiliating discipline if she is to reach the maturity she should attain at this stage of her life. Her performance over the last two days, when she is at least 48 hours late with her report without permission is unacceptable, and taken together with her earlier failings gave me cause to consider seriously failing her for the whole course, for her impertinence and, if I must be honest, straightforward disobedience, I am afraid that it is plain to me that she is not ready to graduate.

In these circumstances I have concluded that both punishment and further discipline is necessary, and I assess that the following are required.

1, She requires further humiliation. She will be caned, and I will send her details of how her punishment will be administered in due course.

2, This will be followed by corner time, followed by oral submission to her teacher whom she will satisfy in the traditional way. She is prohibited from any masturbation without prior permission.

3. She will continue to use a potty until further notice and will report to me that she has done so and that she has not soiled her panties daily. A simple single sentence confirming this is to be sent every day.

4, In two weeks' time she will undergo another more rigorous course to see if she has learned her lesson. I shall furnish her with details of this additional training in due course, but it will include requiring that she limit her toilet use to specified times during the day.

5. She is not to challenge this assessment and is to write to me and tell me exactly how she feels about the discipline and training she has been subjected to, and whether it has succeeded in improving her toilet behaviour.

6. Should she feel the need to dominate her own subs, she is to seek my permission to do so. I do not rule out humiliating her in front of her own subs if her behaviour does not improve.

I fear that Susan has become a rather spoilt child and is in greater need of training and discipline than I, or she seem to have realised. I do believe however that if she curbs her instincts towards impertinence and disobedience she can be made into a well -behaved woman who will be a credit to her teacher.

Please read and acknowledge this report and tell me how you plan to improve.

Grading Scale: 0-100;

90-100-Excellent;

80-89-Very Good;

70-79-Needs Improvement;

65-69-Deficient, Barely Acceptable;

60-64-Failure-More Supervision Required;

Below 60-Severe Failure, Discipline Required (enter discipline selected in Comment next to grade)

Susan Greenway Natalie Rouget

Signature of Pupil Signature of Evaluator/Supervisor

Appendix I

TO: Miss Natalie

FROM: Susan G.

SUBJ: Masturbation Report

I decided I would enjoy masturbating while lying in my bed. I do sometimes engage in this while on the toilet, but I thought I would be most relaxed on my comfortable bed. I placed a thick comfy bath towel in the middle of my bed. I unzipped my skirt and stepped out of it, placing it on a chair. Then I pulled down my pale blue hicut panties and smelled the gusset since anticipating this privilege had quickly raised my excitement level. Being permitted to do this after having been forbidden from touching myself in this manner had already increased my capacity and need for pleasure.

I also took off my blouse and my bra. I did keep my socks on because otherwise I get cold in bed. Then I softly began touching my breasts very very glancingly. This stimulates my arousal and very soon my nipples enlarge and become pointed. I always think that if I had a white blouse on, they might pierce the fabric. But then soon my fingers moved down the front of my body. They slipped through my luxuriant red bush and started to pet my outer labia before proceeding inward to the labia minora. I started feeling sparks of excitement now, and when I ran my fingers up and down, I let only one index finger graze the very tip of my clit, which was now aroused and poking up out of my vulva.

That of course sent more excitement rippling right through my body and I inserted a finger through the introitus right up into my vagina, which had become wet, if not yet sopping. More fingers followed. I ran a finger of my other hand down through my legs and having put a dab of vaseline on the fingertip, slowly let it invade my anal opening. Pushing it further in there, I could feel the fingers of my other hand penetrating my vagina and I was getting much hotter very quickly. I began moving the one finger in and out of my anal opening and rectum. It was clean, incidentally, when it emerged. I also did that with my fingers in my vadge.

Then I drew them slowly out and began massaging my labia all the way up to and including my clit. I felt my clit throbbing and knew I was getting close. It was becoming extremely sensitive, so I gently kept flicking it, always lightly, and moved my other hand's forefinger back into my bottom-hole, drawing it in and out. It only took a few moments of anal penetration to build on the heightened sensitivity in my quim to push me into two fast orgasms. I felt happy but not yet sated.

I had Miss Natalie on my mind while arousing myself. I thought of her severity and how the experience of the past few days had responded to my obvious need for a strict young lovely domme who both inspired fear and adoration. Usually I think of how I would discipline any woman who was reporting to me. But now instead, I worried that she might give me a failing grade on my report and smile as she told me that I had been very naughty and would be caned as severely. In fact, she added that because of my misbehaviour, I would be made to hold my labia open for her cane to strike me in that most sensitive place of all.

The prospect of these punishments did accentuate my excitement. My image of her, though, shifted to my imagining what it would be like to be in bed with her. I conjured up images of her smooth, svelte body, her youthful perky breasts and how she would respond as I softly teased and inserted my fingers into her open and wet vagina while gently stimulating her inner and outer labia and only approaching her clit with the lightest touch on its tip. I imagined using my mouth to lick her sensitive nipples and feel them harden with my tongue. I also found it terrifically exciting to feel myself licking her cute little anal rosette and insinuate my tongue into her tight bottom-hole. I knew her taste there would be acrid and musky, but I longed to savor it in my imagined time with her in bed.

I began to move my bottom involuntarily now and now I felt a real surge coming on, and yes, it overwhelmed me as it exploded, emanating mostly from my clit but also the very sensitive nerves right inside my anus. My whole body seemed to be cumming at the same time, and as the third and major orgasm burst through me, I felt myself squirting but also releasing some pee. I do tend to squirt when I cum during sex, but I do not tend to release pee. Now, it also may have happened because I had not urinated before I began and had not peed for several hours, so my bladder was full. There was only this one burst of pee right when I came and it did wet the towel a little, along with the vaginal fluid I squirted, but the pee had been clear and only smelled faintly.

I just wanted to lay back and enjoy this afterglow of a lovely experience, so I picked up a large empty drinking glass on my night table next to my bed, placed it down between my legs securely and angled it appropriately and released the rest of my pee into the glass, relieving my still nearly-full bladder. It bubbled and was a very pale yellow. I was now totally exhausted but felt renewed and absolutely wonderful.

12