Natalie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she was able, she spoke.

" Cum inside me Greg. Push all the way in and cum in me."

I felt the impending climax approach. I did as Natalie requested. All the way in and then what cum remained in me, was deposited in her. I collapsed atop her,

exhausted. My sweat now mingled with her oily body. Though I was tired, I stood. Natalie was raised in my arms, and I carried her indoors. Upstairs and placed on our bed. I fell beside her to cradle her. This was the most intense session of sex I had experienced. I wanted it again.

I awoke and noticed it was yet morning. Natalie slumbered next to me. The remnants of her bikini and copious amounts of oil remained. Slowly, I moved to roll out of bed. Natalie stirred a little but remained asleep. A visit to the bathroom made and then, downstairs. Elaine lounged on the sofa, barely wearing the robe from earlier. A never-ending grin upon her face. Legs barely covered.

Elaine spoke.

"Come here Greg."

I followed her instruction, not knowing what to expect. Elaine waited until I stood directly in front. Her legs spread and raised to expose a newly shaved and bright pink pussy.

Elaine spoke.

"You know what to do? It is my turn now."

Dropping to the floor, I placed my hands on her inner thighs. The slit gapped just as little. Moisture glistening in the late morning sun. Elaine's pussy was parted with the tip of my tongue. Her fingers then interlaced with my hair. I was pushed into her wetness. Elaine began to swell and bloom. The inner lips explored with my tongue and occasional sucking. Honey flowed freely. Elaine moved her hips to my rhythm. Up and down, round, and round I slurped. Elaine's moans and sighs became longer and louder.

Her finger left my head to move on either side of the dripping wet cunt. She pulled and parted herself even more. The inner lips pushed out and forward.

Elaine spoke.

"Wet your fingers inside me and keep licking me."

Fingers joined my explorations. Elaine back arched and her head fell back. She was enjoying this. We engaged in this for many minutes. I knew Elaine was building to orgasm.

She spoke once again.

"Put one of those fingers in my ass. Leave the others in my cunt. Finger fuck me and do not you dare stop licking and sucking."

One wet finger slowly pushed into her puckered ass. The other entered simultaneously in the lower pussy. Elaine's hip bucked more violently. She was close. I moved faster. So did she. Elaine's sphincter muscles gripped my finger.

"FUCK............. FUCK.................FUCK." She screamed.

Then added. "I'M CUMMING!!"

Elaine went ridged and her mouth worked wordlessly.

Elaine lay still after. Slowly, I withdrew from her. A wet stain on the sofa from all she had produced and my saliva. Elaine sat up and softly pushed me away. She stood and then turned to kneel on the sofa. Her arms and upper body resting on the back. Elaine's round ass faced me doggie style. My cock had been straining in my pants for too long. This was quickly remedied. I stood nude behind Elaine. The tip of my cock teased her swollen opening. Honey coating my tip. Elaine endeavored to push back so I would be inside her. I would not let her.

Finally, she had enough of this and spoke.

"Greg!! Plow me hard!!!"

Elaine's hips were firmly grasped in my hands. Plowed she wanted? Plowed she got. The loud sounds of flesh slapping flesh. I gazed in awe as my cock pushed in and pulled completely out. Then to crash once more into her wet slit. Ripples traveling through the skin of her ass. Elaine now grips the sofa back with her hands. Each thrust had Elaine elicit a high-pitched squeak.

The climax in me began to build. I thrust harder still.

Elaine spoke a broken sentence between my movements.

"Do not......cum.......in......me!!!! Cum.....in..... my.......mouth!!!!"

I withdrew and Elaine quickly turned. My cock was wet with her juices. It made no difference. She engulfed me entirely in one movement, her tongue circling my cock head. This would be the third orgasm for me this morning. I was amazed I had nothing left. Several streams shot out of me, and Elaine swallowed all of it. My cock was sensitive. Elaine just held me in her mouth. Later, as I began to shrink, still, she licked and sucked my flaccid cock.

Elaine stopped. She stood and informed me she needed to shower. I watched as she walked away. That round ass rolling as she went. The naked body. As she mounted the stairs, she cast a sidelong glance in my direction. Her breasts sway seductively with each movement. I put my pants on and went to the kitchen.

Something to drink as I was parched. This had been a different morning. Not at all what I had expected. My mind replayed all of it. I had made love to a mother and her daughter. What was going on here??

The refrigerator held several choices to quinch my thirst. I opted for the orange juice. The sofa called to me. I needed a nap. The sofa remained as it had been, with a big wet spot. I smiled. Stretching out, I closed my eyes to rest. Images of mother and daughter danced and played in my mind. I marveled at the similarities in their bodies. A part of me said this was lunacy. You cannot have a mother and daughter. But here I was. What would the rest of the day bring? I was both afraid to ask, and yet, eager to learn. My cock growing and twitching already. Sleep found me.

There was the sensation of kisses. My eyes opened to see Natalie above me. She leaned over the arm rest of the sofa. My eyes searched to find the rest of her body. Natalie was nude. The large breasts hung and swayed at the periphery of my eyesight. The nipples barely danced on the armrest. Natalie's tongue entered my mouth. Our lips parted to allow more exploration. My hands took her breasts in hand, pulling those nipples to my mouth. I sucked and pulled at them with my teeth. There was a thirst for them I needed to satisfy.

Alternating between nipples, licking, and sucking. Then without warning to Natalie, I pulled her body onto mine. She was unprepared and flopped on top of me. Quickly, I placed my mouth between her thighs. We were in a sixty-nine position. Natalie's pussy received the same treat as her mom did earlier. Natalie settled in and pushed her slit to my waiting mouth. She had an interesting flavor. Part Natalie, part suntan lotion, and part me from our earlier session. Natalie crouched as low as possible now, riding my face a with enthusiasm. The longer I licked her, the more involved and louder she became. Natalie's juices ran down my face and filled my mouth. Soon, she was grinding her pussy against my mouth. Her breathing was fast and noisy. My tongue explored her pussy as deeply as I could.

Then, I spread further with my hands until she opened deeply. I plunged in with all my might. Natalie's thighs clamped around my head and her fingers dug into my chest.

Then, in a loud and full of lust voice, she screamed.

"OMG, I'M CUMMING!!!!!!" My face was then covered as Natalie gushed heavily. I could not drink it all. Her orgasm lasted for a time. Natalie collapsed above me, breathing deeply.

Minutes passed before she spoke again.

"Greg. That was impressive!! I've never cum like that before. Guys have tried to eat me out. But never like you just did."

Then, another voice added. Elaine had joined us in the room without our knowledge.

"Yes Natalie. Greg is exceptionally good at that. I knew he would make you cum like he did me. We should keep him don't you think?"

I glanced over to Elaine. She stood naked on the stairwell.

Elaine continued.

"Roll off him Natalie. It is time to make him feel as good as you do."

Natalie did as her mom requested. Elaine added.

"Greg. Lose those pants. You cannot be sucked off with clothes on."

The few garments I had on, soon were on the floor. I stood in the living room with a nude Natalie and her nude mom, Elaine. I now had a side-by-side view of them. They were so similar in form and beauty. Elaine interrupted my train of thought by speaking.

"Sit down Greg. Natalie is going to learn how to give you a proper blowjob. Natalie. Kneel on the floor between Greg's legs. Take the base of his cock in your hand so that is supported. This will also make it easier for you. Greg, you sit back and enjoy. Natalie, a gentleman will let you do things at your own pace. If they try to force you or face fuck you, they are not considerate. Now then. Hold Greg's cock up and lick the tip. Just the tip. That is good, Honey. Now put the tip of your tongue in the little hole. Do you feel how he is growing in your hand and becoming erect? Do not squeeze too tightly. Let him harden. "

Natalie followed her mom's instructions. She was gentle and slow. It felt astounding.

Elaine spoke.

"Natalie. Swirl your tongue around the cap. Do one direction for a while, then change to the other. Doesn't that feel good Greg?"

All I could do was sigh.

"Natalie. Lick up and down his length. Hold him up straight dear. Long slow licks Natalie. Now then, do you see how the veins are sticking out? He has good blood flow to his cock.

That is enough licking now. Take the cap in your mouth and suck lightly. You should get a little taste of precum for your efforts. Greg has a genuinely nice salty taste. I think you will like it."

Natalie then stopped after a few minutes. The precum had arrived.

Natalie spoke.

"Yes mom, he is salty."

Then she returned to sucking my cap. Elaine came round to kneel on the floor next to Natalie and in front of me.

Elaine continued.

"Now then Natalie. There are a couple of things you can do here. This depends on your expertise. You can suck his cap and pump him with your hands. Or you can deep throat him and use your mouth and throat like a pussy. But this takes time and practice to learn and relax your throat. The first time you try this, your gag reflex may kick in. Do not become frustrated. You will learn and will relax. Natalie, Suck Greg and pump him with your hands. You will be able to tell how you are doing by his moaning and how he moves. Lots of saliva Natalie. He needs to be slippery. Otherwise, you will rub him raw. Not a good place for that."

Natalie was sucking my tip and pumping me very nicely. My breathing was beginning to speed up, along with my pulse.

Elaine spoke.

"Stop Natalie. He needs to rest, or he will cum too soon. You will want to please him more than you have done so far. You will remember how he made you feel as he licked and sucked your pussy? Do the same for him."

Natalie ceased her ministrations. My heart raced. I thought I would shoot cum into the air. Then, oh help me,

Elaine spoke again.

"Natalie. I want you to kiss and lick his balls sac. Avoid his cock if you can. There is the area between his scrotum and anus. It is known as the perineum. If you press there, he will find that pleasurable as well. You may wish to leave his genitally altogether. Some men find it just as pleasant to have their nipples sucked and bitten as you do."

Natalie gradually did all the things Elaine had mentioned. It was extraordinary. Natalie did suggest we shave my balls to make it more pleasurable for her. Too much hair. I am game for that. The perineum was different and exciting also. I never knew it could be so. I hoped to try it on Natalie and/or Elaine. Natalie did get around to sucking my nipples. I am very sensitive. This told me I should be likewise with the ladies. Elaine now assumed a place next to Natalie on the floor.

Elaine spoke.

"Natalie. Let us attempt to deep throat. Now, as I said. It may trigger your gag reflex. It is important that you take your time and become accustomed to the sensation. It takes practice to learn and relax your throat. Try it dear."

Natalie managed to go halfway down my cock before she choked. I felt bad for her. Elaine explained relaxation techniques. Natalie tried several times. Each with the same result. The poor girl seemed frustrated.

Finally, Elaine said.

"Here Natalie. Let me demonstrate."

Elaine began to work on me. Slowly, she worked her way down my cock until I was down her throat. Natalie would observe closely. Elaine was accustomed to my cock in her throat. Hence, her up and down movements would be more rhythmic. She was fucking me with her mouth. Never once did she gag or choke. Elaine was a master. She was able to deep throat me and play with her own breasts while performing. Once or twice, she manipulated her own pussy. The interesting fact was when she had her nose in my abdomen and her tongue would flick out to lick my balls while her throat was full of me. I found myself wondering how Bob let her out of the house. Or did he know that his wife could do this? Elaine asked me to let her know before I would cum. She wanted Natalie to have that.

My brains were scrambled.

I said to Elaine.

"I'm going to cum."

Elaine stopped and let Natalie resume her previous position. Natalie sucked my cap and pumped me furiously with her hands. Several minutes later, I was pumping cum into Natalie's mouth. Some would occasionally leak from the sides of her mouth. Elaine made certain she cleaned it all up.

Elaine added more.

"Natalie. Here is an important note. Give your man some time to recover. The next time he cums, it will take him some time. This means that you will receive a much longer session. So then. Suck him off. Let him rest and then you will get a good long fuck for your efforts. A win/win situation. Other positives. He will learn what makes you tick and cum. You will learn the same from him. Great sex through experimentation and knowing your lover. Any questions you two?"

I have a question.

"Elaine? Can we all get in the shower? I want to wash the both of you. Then, I want us all to go to bed together. Elaine. Teach me how to make love to two women at the same time."

Elaine and Natalie smiled at my suggestion. She led us all up to the shower to play and wash. We dried one another and then went to bed. Natalie on one side, Elaine on the other. Me in the middle. The afternoon would be quite interesting.

Epilogue

Elaine spent the rest of the weekend with Natalie and me. She was a guiding, helpful and willing participant in our new adventures. Natalie went off the pill later that summer. Elaine taught us about "breeding." That was a marvelous adventure. The late spring saw the birth of Emily. Natalie and I had a daughter. Elaine had a granddaughter and was quite pleased. Natalie and I had sex to the end of her pregnancy. Once Emily was born, Natalie breast fed her. I got my first taste of breast milk. Natalie was out of commission for a time. As it should be. Elaine was kind enough to take care of the house, new mother, and daughter. She also addressed my needs. We became a remarkably close and intimate family. Oh, and everyone is nude all the time.