Natalie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, Natalie's t-shirt went straight up and over her head. As I had suspected, not a stitch of anything underneath. Her nude body.

Natalie stood, took my hand, and spoke.

"Come on Mr. H,"

She led me up the stairs and straight to my bedroom. The sheets pulled down and then she reclined on my bed. The Sunkissed body, complete with tan lines.

"Take your clothes off." Natalie whispered."

I did so, but kept my eyes glued to her. Boobs that defied gravity. Blond hair draped on her shoulders. Those long legs. I slid into bed with her.

Then I asked Natalie a stupid question.

"Are you sure about this? I mean making love and all that?"

Natalie giggled and answered.

"Of course, Silly. I have had sex before and I have always wanted to make love to you. And before you ask, I am on the pill."

I had sworn off sex and women after my ex and her escapades. The only thing I did for relief was masturbate. My body wanted to jump on Natalie and just take her. But that would be stupid and thoughtless. I began as we had done downstairs. I kissed Natalie and pulled her to me. She was eager and we became hot and heavy very quickly. Her impatience was worse than mine.

"Come on. Stick it in me." She murmured.

I moved between her legs. They went up and there she was. Short blond hair separated by her pink pussy lips. I rubbed my tip on the slit until she blossomed, and I was wet with her juices. Minutes of rubbing and thumbing her clit. Then I was all the way inside. I had forgot what it is to be inside a woman. Natalie put her hands around my neck and pulled my face to hers. There was kissing while I slowly glided in and out of her. The urge to go faster. Pushing up on my arms, I intensified my thrusts. Natalie's boobs made big circles on her chest as they moved. It would be soon for me. There was no stopping. Moments later, eight years of frustration let go of Natalie. One last mighty thrust. It seemed to last forever.

Natalie spoke.

"Gee Mr. H. that was nice. But I did not cum."

I propped up on one elbow to answer.

"Yeah, I know Natalie. I will make it up to you. I was just too excited. Was it too disappointing for you?"

Natalie pulls me close again and I get a short kiss before she answers.

"No, I am not disappointed. You feel good inside me. But we are going to do it again? Aren't we?"

Natalie's hopeful attitude had me thinking about it again. I still needed time.

I added.

"And don't you think you should call me Greg now?"

I decided I would pay attention to Natalie's breasts and finger her gooey cum filled pussy. My fingers went in easily. The nipples grew in my mouth as each sucked in turn. Natalie was excited and it was not long before she had a climax. Juices flowed from her freely now, and she was happier.

We stayed in bed for a time.

I held Natalie and we spoke.

"Natalie why me? I mean, you grew up here."

She snuggled in closer and responded.

"Easy Mr. H, I mean Greg. I have watched you for years. I saw how sad you were when your ex messed up your life. I made up my mind then to take loving care of you like she should have. Mom taught me all the things I needed to learn. When you were not around, I used to go into your bedroom and just be on your bed. It smelled like you. I liked running your home for you. It was like being your wife. But without the sex. Mom told me about sex. But I knew you would not do it. So, I had occasional boyfriends. Had sex with a couple. But it was not great, and I did not cum. They just wanted to go fast and cum. I tried sucking one. That was a disaster. He kept shoving his cock down my throat and I could not breathe. Fortunately, mom was always ready to listen and help me. She explained how men work and what I should do in the future. This whole business of me moving in here was a way for me to be alone with you. But Greg, I feel this way. I have taken care of you for years. This is just as much of my home as yours. There is not anything that goes on here I do not know about. And I washed those towels you masturbated in. I know what you smell like. Greg, I want to be with you."

How blind I was. How stupid not to see all this. Someone willing to take care of me and I could not see it. No wonder mom and daughter shared such knowing looks. They had planned and figured all this out. Meanwhile, I wallowed in self-pity. Now, here is Natalie. Wanting to be in my life, my home and now my bed. I am not going to throw this away. Now it is time to make good on Natalie's desire. I moved to be above her. My semi-erect cock moved into Natalie. Surrounded by her heat, wetness, I began to grow in her. Soon, fully hard. A slow gentle fuck ensued. Natalie was going to cum. I would make certain of it. The lesson of the hurried sessions made an impression. I would not make that mistake again. Natalie began to make wordless vocalizations. I sped up. She hugged me close as I continued to pump her. She came on my cock. I was happy for her. The look of pleasure on her face was priceless. I vowed I would do this for her whenever she wanted. Then a different turn.

Natalie smacked my ass with one hand and spoke.

"You need to cum inside me Greg."

I went as fast as possible. Soon the telltale signs were there. Yet once more, I emptied into Natalie.

Two very sweaty and incredibly happy people in my bed. I had forgotten what it could be like. Natalie rolled out of the bed later and went to the shower. I went downstairs to the kitchen. Thirst had called me. Leaning against the counter, I reflected on the great and beauteous change in my life. The shower ceased. Ten minutes later, a naked Natalie clad only in a towel around her head, entered the kitchen. My drink immediately in her hand.

"Your turn Greg. Go shower." She spoke.

I did as ask. The smile never left my face. The hot water running down my body and the new happy memories fresh in my mind. The water shut off and I dried. A towel around my waist, I went to the bedroom.

Natalie waited for me and added.

"The house is all locked and the lights are off Greg. Come to bed."

So long since I slept next to a woman. Sleeping next to someone that wants you.

The bed held only me in the morning. Natalie was up. I stretched in the bed and smiled. A pair of gym shorts and I went downstairs. Natalie had espresso ready, and breakfast would soon follow. She was naked. I move behind her to take her in my arms and kiss her neck and shoulders. She leaned back into me heavily. Not enough I thought. I twirled her around to face me and did a proper morning greeting.

Natalie laughed and spoke.

"Easy big boy. We have all the time we need. Let us eat first and get your strength up. Besides, you are taking me shopping today. Remember?"

Oh yes, I forgot. We ate and then went upstairs to get dressed. Natalie donned a bright yellow sundress. Those boobs of hers were free to wander and she made certain I knew; she wore no panties. Me? Boring khakis and polo.

These days, they cannot sit next to you in the car. But Natalie had one hand on my leg the entire drive. I felt much younger and lighter of heart. I parked at the mall. Quickly moving around to let Natalie out. Out of the car, she hung on me like a second skin. I loved it. Inside, we immediately received disapproving stares from older ladies. Natalie noticed this and delighted in the game.

She leaned into my ear and whispered.

"Come on. Let us have some fun."

Natalie went to a lingerie shop. She was looking at almost nonexistent underwear. She would hold a pair and speak loud enough for others to hear.

"Daddy. Do you like these? Want to see me model them for you?"

From the women, dark looks. From the men, envious looks, and a slap from their wives. We did purchase some for Natalie to wear. Next, it was me. We found a men's section. Natalie would hold up a perspective pair of underwear to my hips and say aloud.

"I do not know if I like these on you Daddy. You look much better without underwear."

More disapproving stares. But we did replace some of my underclothing and a few of my shirts. True to her word, Natalie was trying to update my wardrobe.

The drive home was uneventful. Once inside, Natalie shed what little clothing she had on and urged me to do likewise. As my shorts hit the floor,

Natalie spoke.

"Let me look at you."

I was self-conscious about this. Not as young as, or in a good a shape as I would like.

Natalie continued.

"Greg, I want to manscape. You okay with that?"

Well because she wanted to, I let her. Natalie led me to the bathroom. She used her own trimmers. Soon, I had a short trim job. She gently shaved any hair left on my cock. This made me hard as you can imagine.

Natalie seemed pleased with her work and asked.

"What are you going to do with that?"

Now it was my turn. I scooped up her nude body. Whisked her to the bedroom and deposited her on the bed. I had an early lunch of Natalie. As far as I knew, no one had ever performed oral sex for her. I explained my intentions. Natalie seemed nervous, yet excited. I eased into this slowly. Massaging, lightly rubbing, and the lightest touches to begin. Natalie seemed more at ease. I only used my lips and tongue, probing, kissing, and sucking as she bloomed. The moans that issued from her, told me I was doing the right things. This was a new experience for Natalie. I wanted her to enjoy it thoroughly. The more inflamed she became, the more I licked and sucked her. Natalie placed her fingers in my hair to push me deeper. Then her body quivered. She told me after, it was her first orgasm from oral sex, and, that I would be doing this to her often. I can live with that.

The next concern was what to do about my newly manscaped equipment. Natalie was ready for me now. So, we had a nice slow session once more. A leisurely pace, finger stimulation to exposed parts. Those exposed parts had short blond hair. Almost invisible. I delighted in doing this for her. No more of the hurried, backseat of a car sex for Natalie. A spacious bed and time devoted to her needs and desires. Is that not what a gentleman should being doing? I adored Natalie's face when she reached orgasm. Pure pleasure for her. Then, when she was ready, taking her fast and hard, only to release cum inside her. There was this exquisite sensation of her inner lips. As though they tried to keep me in her. The slickness of her, yet resistance. The way she clamped around me. I wanted to be careful with Natalie.

She was young still and, in respects, inexperienced. But, I had only slightly more experienced and with a long dry spell. But to the matter at hand. Sliding in and out of her, kissing and sucking her breasts, and covering her mouth with mine. My climax slowly builds. I feel it and when it arrives, it is magnificent. It would seem Natalie is taking pleasure from watching me, as I do her.

Monday caused unhappiness. I would have to return to work. My heart was lighter now. Natalie would be there to greet me. And, the nature of our relationship, much altered. Dinner was always ready, the house was immaculate, and now, Natalie went nude in the house. We dealt with each other, and not always sexually.

Evenings would find us on the sofa, watching tv and spending quiet time together, building an emotional bond. The summer continued and Natalie had spent time outdoors and deepening her tan.

Three weeks into our summer together, Natalie announced.

"Mom wants to come to visit us."

My stomach did a little flop at this. Given our last exchange. I am worrying about nothing. So, I answered that this is great. But Natalie's "knowing smile" made me wonder.

Natalie, An unexpected change.

The remainder of the week flowed smoothly. Natalie and I made love often. I worked; she ran the house as she had done for so many years. Her mom was to arrive Friday afternoon. I admit to being nervous. The confession that Elaine had always wanted to kiss me had me thinking. But then, I thought I was being stupid and jumping to conclusions that had no basis. Haven't we all wondered what it would be like to be with someone else?

I arrived home and there they sat. Natalie with that "knowing smile" I had learned that meant something. I greeted Elaine with a hug, which she returned. I ask the perfunctory questions about the rest of the family. All were doing well.

Then, dinner was ready. We sat together to a very tender roast, potatoes, and steamed broccoli. The Merlot Natalie selected was exquisite. Dry and peppery. I suspected Elaine had input for the wine. There was much small talk about my job, what Natalie had been doing with her summer, and Elaine's family settling into a new place. Bob engaged in fixing things and making alterations. He was always good at that. The older boy was going to be finishing school next year. He had a serious girlfriend. The younger boy was still in public school and adjusting to the new neighborhood. He was nine or ten years younger than Natalie. All standard discussion.

It had been a long day for all involved. We retired for the evening. Natalie took her mom upstairs. All she would need would be out and ready. Elaine would occupy the spare room that had been Natalie's. Natalie had moved all her clothing into my room after our first sexual encounter. Natalie returned downstairs. The shower was on upstairs. I found myself imagining Elaine nude in the shower. I chastised myself for such thoughts. But those pictures haunted the back of my mind. Natalie sat in my lap and noticed my pondering face.

"Whatcha thinkin' about?" she inquired.

Well, I was not going to tell her. So, I said I was just thinking about work. Natalie told me to stop that and pay attention to her. This I did. Later, we heard Elaine exit the shower and move down the hall to her room. Natalie and I went up to begin our evening process and then to bed. Elaine knew we slept together of course. I learned early that Natalie and Elaine shared all the information.

Natalie wanted attention in bed. I told her she was ridiculous. Her mom was just down the hall.

Natalie explained.

"Greg, she knows we have sex. Come on."

She is difficult to turn down. There followed kisses and caresses. Exploring and wandering hands, heavy breathing. Then I crawled atop Natalie's hot body and inched my way inside her. Natalie was being a little noisy. Her mom would know what we were up to. I found it erotic that her mom would hear us. The excitement had us both orgasm quickly. Then snuggling and sleep. I adore the sound and feel of Natalie as she is next to me. Her warm skin. The soft breath. The scent of her.

Saturday morning is a day I do sleep in. A time to relax from the week's endeavors and trials. Natalie is up already. With her mom in discussion. However, I can smell espresso wafting through the air. I should investigate. A pair of jeans and a worn t-shirt. I amble downstairs and stroll into the kitchen. The sight that greeted me, I was unprepared for. Natalie stood at the counter preparing espresso. This is not unusual. Natalie was nude, which I was surprised by, given Mom seated at the kitchen table. They chatted as if nothing was amiss. Rounding the table and on my way to embrace my naked Natalie, I noticed Elaine's mode of dress. She wore a robe, and not well closed.

Generous amounts of cleavage and in conjunction with more than enough leg showing. Elaine's hair hung down to her shoulders. It was soft, slightly curled and framed her face well. It was easy to glance at the open portion of the robe. The slope of her motherly breasts. Stretch marks, indicative of motherhood. The robe opened well past her breasts to about the middle of her stomach. If she moved right, she would fall out. Inches lower, the robe gapped once more. Her beautiful legs stretched forth in a relaxing pose. I could not guess if she had underwear. But again, one wrong move and Elaine would be exposed. It was challenging to break my gaze.

Reality returned when Natalie swatted my ass. She knew exactly what I was doing. Elaine knew also and did nothing to discourage it. I began to have suspicions. I was being manipulated. The three of us had coffee and bagels for breakfast. The Sun was up, and it was to be a bright and warm day. At least that is what the weather guy said. Natalie mentioned getting rays before it became too warm.

Moments later, she rose and went upstairs to find a bathing suit. Elaine sat with me in the kitchen. Sipping her espresso and smiling at me. Natalie returned in an almost non-existent pink bikini. Not only was it small, but it was also transparent. Out to the patio she went. I observed as she slathered oil on her tanned skin. Her eyes met mine as she did this. Natalie then paid extensive attention to oiling her breasts. The fabric would slip aside to show the areola and nipples. These she rolled and tweaked for my observation, causing them to harden. Natalie then moved down her stomach. I watched as copious amounts of oil ran down her body to be in the small triangle between her legs. The outline of her trimmed pussy, glistening with oil. Her finger dipping inside the fabric to touch her slit.

Natalie awes me. My cock strains in my pants. It wants to be released. I see and hear nothing else, only Natalie. Elaine creeps behind me. Her body presses mine. I twist to see her. Elaine's robe is draped on the chair. She is nude before me. The breasts sag a little. The areola and nipples, Natalie has the same. Elaine's stomach is not as flat. Her body remains beautiful and curvy, full rounded hips. One hand twirl her long darker hair.

She says nothing. Elaine walks to me and in a smooth movement, undoes my pants and zipper. The pants and my underwear and lowered. Elaine takes my cock in one hand and gently strokes me.

Elaine speaks.

"Turn and face Natalie."

I do so. Natalie has continued to oil her voluptuous body. Elaine comes round to face me. I received a deep kiss from her. She drops to her knees and her mouth engulfs my cock. No small kiss or gentle lick. Elaine soon has me excited and harder than ever. Natalie watches from outdoors. Elaine's head bobs up and down. I feel the back of her throat each time she swallows me. I glance down and her breasts move in rhythm with her head. Each time, she takes more of me. Soon her face is against my stomach. Then her tongue darted out the bottom of her mouth and she was able to lick my ball sac. This was the breaking point for me. I attempted to warn Elaine. It was too late. Elaine gagged a bit but regained her composure. She swallowed all I could muster. Elaine then continued to suck and lick everything that came out of me.

When she finished, Elaine stood and licked her lips.

She spoke.

"I always wanted to do that."

She picked up her robe and went upstairs. The shower was heard.

I am standing in the kitchen. My pants at my ankles. I look at to see Natalie furiously pumping her fingers in and out of her pussy. Her other hand gripping and squeezing her breast. The bikini has long since pushed aside. My erection had been flagging after Elaine's treatment. Natalie had me on the rise again. Boldly, I strode out to Natalie and pushed her down on the lounge chair. Her legs were spread, and I lay atop of her. One forceful thrust and I was in her. The oiled slit made it easy. Natalie released a loud groan as I pushed into my root. She was loud and moaning. I was loud and grunting as I became a beast and pounded her. Natalie's breasts jiggled and danced to the rhythm we created. I pushed Natalie's knees up and forward. She was wide and open to my attack. Each thrust sent a ripple up her stomach and chest. The tip of my cock hit her cervix. It had to be.

Natalie growled.

"Fuck me, Greg. Come on Baby. Fuck me harder."

I redoubled my efforts. We moved so violently; the chair was moving on the patio. Natalie screamed. Her back arched and she became rigid. Her orgasm was massive. Then she released and quivered.