Natalie Meets Tim

Story Info
Mr. Kramer takes his former student, Natalie, to meet Tim.
3.2k words
4.74
6.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a bisexual, married man, I worked very hard to remain discreet, which required a lot of work because of my career and social circles. I had been very successful for a long time until a chance encounter at a local fetish store.

On a Thursday afternoon this past winter, I was on my way to meet my suck buddy. I had been meeting Tim, an oral bottom, off and on for over a decade for blow jobs. He was a few years older than me, but he was an amazing cock sucker. Since his partner had retired, our current routine was to meet while Tim's partner was at their winter home in Florida. This particular afternoon, I stopped at a local fetish store to pick up a bottle of poppers for Tim and me. I parked nearby and made my way into the store. As I walked to the back of the store where the poppers and more overt sexual toys were kept, I noticed another person in the store. I didn't think much about it since she had her back to me and was looking at the fetish gear in the front of the store.

I figured I could make my purchase and be gone before she realized she wasn't alone in the store anymore. At the back of the store, I approached the counter. The poppers are kept in a small fridge behind the counter to keep them fresh, and I gave the clerk my request. The clerk and I then went to the counter near the front of the store so I could finish my purchase. That's when I was discovered. As I picked up the poppers off the counter and turned to leave, I found myself face-to-face with the young woman who was looking at the fetish gear when I came in. To my surprise, it was Natalie, a former student I had taught at the local community college a few years before.

"Mr. Kramer, what are you doing here?" Natalie asked as her eyes glanced at the bottle of poppers in my hand.

I stammered as I tried to produce a reasonable answer. "They're for a friend." was the best I could come up with.

"Really? You have a friend that uses poppers? That's cool." Natalie responded. "It's nice of you to pick them up for them."

I quickly asked what she was doing at the store. Natalie told me she was going to a local fetish art show over the weekend and wanted to buy a new corset to wear.

"Can you come and help me?" she asked.

Again, I stammered, "Sure." I was surprised at her casualness at our encounter.

She led me to the rack of corsets tucked away in the corner of the store near the dressing rooms. I thought about how I had always thought Natalie was a cute girl. Her short, curly hair always had a touch of color; today, it was light green. Her combination of goth make-up and cat-rimmed glasses made her look like the sexy nerd that guys fantasize about. As I followed her, I couldn't help but notice the way her ass moved as she walked. I noticed how Natalie's body had matured since I had taught her. Her hips had taken on sensual curves, and her butt was fuller than I had remembered. The jeans Natalie wore were black and stretched tightly to her ass and legs. Their tight cuffs stopped at the top of her babydoll shoes, which had 4-inch heels. Her jacket was a short wool jacket with a sherpa collar; it stopped short of her waist and couldn't close around her breasts. It was more fashion than function. But that was the Natalie I remembered from class.

When we got to the rack, she turned to me, saying, "I want your opinion on which of these corsets will look better."

She started lining up several corsets for me to judge. She also slipped from her jacket and stood in her tight tank top. Natalie's shirt did not conceal the strap of her purple bra, and I could see the satiny cups pressed against the thin fabric of her tank top. I took notice of how full her tits were. I held one of the corsets up and looked at it. I noticed the cup size, 38C, and felt myself smirk.

"What?" Natalie asked.

The question snapped me out of my thoughts, "Nothing." I said.

Natalie took the four garments into the changing room with her. "Don't go anywhere.", she said as she slid the curtain closed behind her.

As I stood waiting for her, I could feel my cock beginning to awake in my jeans. I unconsciously began shaking the little brown bottle I was holding.

"Are you nervous?" Natalie asked. "You're going to shake that ball out of the bottle and ruin the poppers for your friend."

I stopped shaking the bottle as Natalie slid the curtain to the side and stepped out. The corset was black patent leather with purple trim. It emphasized her breasts but was less flattering of her body. I gave it a quick thumbs down.

Natalie stepped back into the changing room.

"So, why does your friend use poppers? Is he a bottom?" she asked.

"Uh...Yeah, he likes to use them when he's giving BJs." I said.

"That's pretty fucking sexy," Natalie said as she slid the curtain aside.

This corset was a much better fit. The body was black leather, the cups blue leather that matched Natalie's eyes, and black and blue lace trim.

"That's the one. But let me try something else. Go back inside." I told her.

She stepped inside and slid the curtain closed. I turned to the rack and searched for the corset in the next size down.

As I searched, I asked, "So, have you ever seen two guys together?" My cock continued to rise in my pants.

Natalie responded, "Not in person. I've watched gay porn. But never saw a guy suck another guy in person."

"Here," I said as I slid the corset to her behind the curtain.

"This is the wrong size." She said.

I told her to try it and see what she thinks. As she changed, I asked her, "Would you like to see it? Two guys?"

She stepped out of the changing room. The corset's cup was a size too small, but her tits looked amazing. They were pushed up, creating an exaggerated cleavage, not too much but enough to make it sexy. The body of the garment fit her curves much better, hugging her torso close and putting the right emphasis on her hips.

"Now that's sexy," I said. I asked, "What do you plan to wear it with?"

Natalie turned in the mirror several times, checking herself out, "I'm either going to wear a black leather pencil skirt or my black leather short shorts. I haven't decided yet."

"Yes. I would love to see it in person." As she returned to the changing room, Natalie said, "Can you arrange that?"

I told her I could. Now my cock was firmly pressed against the crotch of my jeans. My head was swimming with the idea of this sexy young woman watching two men suck one another. No, Natalie, watching Tim suck my cock! I pulled my phone out and texted Tim.

"I have a young woman that wants to watch you suck. Are you cool with that?" I sent him.

As Natalie stepped from the room, my phone chirped with his response, "YES!" Then, "When?"

I followed Natalie to the counter as she paid for her new corset. As we walked toward the counter, it seemed as if there was a little extra wiggle in her hips. She shot a sexy, knowing smile at me over her shoulder.

"Are you free this afternoon?" I asked her.

Her head snapped toward me. "Are you freaking serious? This afternoon? He can do that this afternoon?"

I nodded my head, confirming. I told Natalie I could drive since I needed to drop the poppers off at Tim's anyway.

"Okay! Let me drop this bag off at my car, and we can leave."

While waiting for Natalie, I confirmed with Tim that we would be over soon. He sent me back a thumbs-up emoji. Now I just had to figure out how to tell Natalie that the cock she was going to watch being sucked was mine.

As we walked to my truck, Natalie asked, "So, who's Tim going to suck? Does he have a buddy he can call? Does the guy have a big dick?"

I unlocked the doors, and we got inside. I started the truck and turned the heat on.

"So, about what you're going to see this afternoon." I started, "Tim does have a guy already lined up. It's me."

Natalie's eyes popped open, and a huge grin appeared. "Oh my gosh," she exclaimed, "that is super-hot!"

I asked her, "So, you're okay with that?" She nodded her head emphatically. I began to drive.

As we drove, I gave Natalie the rundown of my history with Tim. I explained to her that I had been meeting him for over ten years. I told her that Tim is an oral bottom that only sucks cock. He doesn't even take his clothes off. Tim usually wears a pair of shorts and a T-shirt when we meet.

"He's a great cocksucker," I told her.

"Can he deep-throat you? Does he swallow?" she asked.

I nodded. I could see her getting excited about what the afternoon held for her.

I continued to tell her how we go to his den, I sit on the couch, and he works my cock. I usually pick some porn on his laptop as he begins sucking me.

"We both use the poppers. It makes Tim so aggressive at sucking. And I get so sensitive. The way my head starts to float and spin."

Natalie squirmed in her seat.

"When we both get buzzed on poppers, Tim rims me, tongues my ass."

"I know what rimming is," Natalie said.

"Sorry. Have you ever had your ass tongued?" I asked.

She nodded, "I liked it much more than I expected," she said. "So, what should I do when we get there?" Natalie asked.

"Just come along with me. He'll lead us to his room, and we'll get started. You can sit wherever you want to watch. If you get uncomfortable, you can step out while we finish, or we can leave. It will be up to you." I told her.

As we pulled into Tim's driveway, "The last thing, you must promise to keep this a secret. If it gets out that I meet Tim, it could ruin my marriage and career."

Natalie confirmed by nodding her understanding.

Tim greeted Natalie and me at the door. He was wearing his usual shorts and T-shirt. We stepped in, and I made introductions as we walked toward the den at the back of Tim's house. Natalie took my hand. The three of us entered the room. Tim offered Natalie seating options: the desk chair, which was slightly behind the edge of the couch, and a seat beside me on the couch.

"Or if you want, you can kneel beside me," Tim said.

While he was doing this, I undressed and sat down. My ridged cock stuck out below my stomach, and Natalie quickly took notice. I saw her lick her lips. Tim knelt between my legs and smiled at Natalie. He was being more seductive than usual. I think he was enjoying it as much as Natalie and me. She sat down on the desk chair. I quickly found a porn video, a favorite of mine, a curvy brunette deep-throating a BBC, to start playing as I felt Tim's tongue lick the head of my cock. I heard Natalie gasp at her first in-person experience of seeing a man suck another man's cock.

"Doesn't he have a nice cock?" Tim asked.

Natalie nodded.

"It's so hard. Look at the veins. It's so straight and thick." Tim said as he pulled the swollen head into his mouth and popped it out. "The head is so big. In case you were wondering, he has seven and a half inches of hard cock."

Natalie bit her lower lip.

As Natalie and Tim gazed into each other's eyes, I took a big huff of the fresh poppers. Holding my breath, I slid the bottle under Tim's nose. He inhaled and immediately took my cock to the base. Never taking his gaze from Natalie. I exhaled, and the chemicals rushed to my head. I reached out and rubbed Natalie's thigh. I could feel her muscled leg tighten under my touch. She leaned in closer to watch Tim hold my cock in his throat.

Then, as he slowly slid his mouth up my shaft, "This is the sexiest thing I have ever seen." Natalie said.

Tim slid his mouth back down my shaft. I hit the poppers again and pushed my hips towards Tim's face. Natalie rolled the desk chair closer to the action.

As Tim continued to work my cock, I slid my ass down toward the edge of the couch. I put my right leg up on the arm. I gave Tim another huff of the poppers and guided him to suck my balls. As he sucked my balls, his saliva ran into my ass crack. I locked eyes with Natalie as I stroked my cock. Her right hand was rubbing the inside of her thigh. Her left hand was pressed against the thin fabric of her shirt, kneading her left tit.

Tim lifted my left thigh so that my ass was more open to him. He ran his tongue from my ball sack to my tight asshole. Natalie shifted again to get a better view as Tim began to tongue my hole. I took the poppers to my nose, took two deep hits, and held them. I put the poppers to Tim's nose, and he inhaled. As I released my breath, Tim slid his tongue into my relaxed hole.

"Oh, my fuck!" I heard Natalie say.

As I looked up to her, I saw that Natalie had slid her tank top and bra off her shoulders, baring her tits. She was now pinching and pulling her nipples. I could feel my cock swell from the pleasure I was receiving and what I was seeing.

I took two more quick, deep hits of the poopers. Tim reached up and pulled Natalie onto the floor beside him.

"Do you like the show?" Tim asked her.

Natalie responded, "Yes, very much. It is so fucking hot."

As I began to release my breath slowly, Tim slid two fingers into my hungry hole. Natalie's face was inches from my aching cock as she watched Tim finger fuck me.

I reached down to offer Tim the poppers. He took two hits, took my cock back in his mouth, and slid his fingers deeper into my ass. Natalie bit her lip as she continued to work her nipples, her eyes locked with mine.

"I want to see you cum. I want to see Tim swallow your load," she said.

I nodded, acknowledging her request.

She leaned closer to Tim's ear, "Make him cum. I want to see you make him cum. I want you to show me his cum before you swallow it."

Tim kept sucking me as he nodded his understanding. Watching Natalie turn into this sexy, horny woman was such a turn-on. I could feel my balls begin to tighten as my cum began to push up my cock. Tim's sucking became more intense, and his fingers were buried deep in my ass.

"Oh fuck! I'm getting close." I said.

Natalie, "Remember, show it to me before you swallow it."

Tim slid his mouth up my shaft, so now only my sensitive cockhead was in his mouth so that he could hold my cum. Then, something I had not expected happened. Natalie reached out and began stroking my cock.

"It feels so good." I moaned.

"Your cock feels amazing in my hand. It is so thick and hard," Natalie said in a breathy voice.

It only took a few strokes in Natalie's firm, sensual grip, and I unloaded.

"Oh, yeah! You're coming. I can feel it in my hand," Natalie growled. Her voice became deeper, huskier, and sexy.

I could feel my cock explode into Tim's mouth. Flooding it, shooting several bursts of cum. As I shot my load, he slowly withdrew his fingers from my ass.

Natalie, in a husky whisper, "It is incredible to see your ass release his fingers. So sexy!"

When I finished cumming, Tim carefully took his mouth off my cock.

"Let me see all that seed," Natalie said.

Tim turned to her and opened his mouth.

"Oh, fuck!" Natalie said as her eyes fluttered and she bit her lip.

What I hadn't noticed during the throws of pleasure was that Natalie had slid her free hand into the top of her pants. She was giving herself an orgasm at the sight of my cum in Tim's mouth.

"Swallow it! Show me it's gone," she said.

Tim closed his mouth, made an exaggerated swallow, and then opened his mouth again.

Natalie moaned, "Good."

She took a deep breath, slid her hand out of her pants, looked deeply into my eyes, and wiped her wet fingers across my bare chest. Her touch was warm, and her juices glistened for a moment before they dried on my chest. I took a deep inhale and could smell her sex.

Natalie stood up, put tits back in her shirt, and collapsed into the desk chair. As her chest slowly raised and lowered with her breath, she recovered.

Tim and I put ourselves together. The routine was so familiar that we almost forgot Natalie was in the room.

I sat on the couch, "Let me know when you're ready to go." I told Natalie.

She took another deep breath and stood.

Tim escorted us to the front door of his house.

Natalie and I walked to my truck in silence. Both of us glowing from our sexual release.

We sat silently for several minutes as I drove back to Natalie's car.

Finally, she broke the silence, "Thank you."

I replied, "You're welcome. I hope you enjoyed it."

She laughed. "Really? You think I didn't enjoy it."

I asked, "Was it what you expected? Would you do it again?"

She took a deep breath, "Yes, it was the single hottest sexual experience I've ever been a part of. Are you asking me to come back? Because I would in a second. I'm already thinking about the things I want to try next time."

I laughed, "Already planning the next time. Okay."

"That's my car." Natalie pointed out her car to me.

As she got out of the truck and before she closed the door, I told Natalie I would be in touch when I knew the next time Tim and I were going to play.

She gave me a big smile, "You better."