Natalie - Pt 17

Story Info
Natalie plays mum for dad.
3.8k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Atomica24
Atomica24
140 Followers

Private comments are welcome. Thanks for reading.

"You won't believe it."

"What?"

"My parents had sex last night."

"Oh."

"I have the video."

"Jase, you what? You have the video?"

"Yeah. I thought I heard them, so this morning I checked dad's cameras and, well, you can see it if you want." I wasn't actually sure I did want to see his mum and dad having sex. It was raining and so we had stayed in, and we were laying on the bed in my bedroom. Mum and dad were both out and I didn't have college until later, Jase had arrived at about nine.

"I'm not sure I do, I mean, well, it's just sex, and I don't think I want to see your dad naked."

"Okay. The thing I found interesting is that mum has shaved herself down there."

"Okay, so, neat or bald?" Not that I was really interested.

"Oh bald, totally bald, and her inner bits hang out, unlike yours, I wonder if that is why she just let her hair grow?"

"You are comparing my fanny with your mum's?"

"Oh I didn't mean it like that, I am just not good at describing things."

"Jase you do not, ever, have to describe your mum's fanny to me. Okay?"

"Okay, anyway, they did the sucking and licking each other at the same time thing and then mum got on top of dad and that is how they did it."

"Can you ever unsee it?"

"I doubt it."

"No, so firstly that is why I don't need to see it, and secondly you need to stop describing it to me. Okay?"

"Yes."

"I guess it means things may be improving with your parents?"

"Well I hope so. I don't want them to start arguing and split up, that is for sure."

"Neither do you need to see them have sex. I think it probably not a good time to talk about the cameras with your dad. He might guess that you have been watching them. That would be awkward."

"Yes, true. What about you, how is Bren and Ash? Have you seen them much?"

"Bren, yeah I went over before college. She is a bit confused I think. She thinks she might be gay but is all over the place. Ash is just a bit down at the moment, she'll be fine in a couple of days."

"I have evidence that you are not gay."

"Oh, do you now? And what evidence might that be? Can you point to it, can you show it in a court of law? No, I do not believe that you can produce any evidence in your assertion."

Jase leant over and kissed. A soft kiss, his lips just brushing mine, his tongue running along the purse of my lips, gently probing. I felt his hand on my breast, his fingers circling my nipple as he teased it to harden. I leant down and felt his hard cock in his chinos.

"That touch, just there," he said into my lips, "that is my evidence."

"Mm" I said, "I may just be playing along."

"Oh? In which case I will stop then," he said and began to pull away.

"Don't you dare mister," I said pulling him back. He lay on me, his hardness pressing into me, his arousal very obvious. I could feel how wet I was getting and my desire to have his cock inside me confirmed his thinking. I wanted him. I wriggled from under him and went across and shut my bedroom door just in case anyone came home. I undid my skirt button and zip and let it fall to the floor. I looked him in the eyes and pulled my top up and off. I put my hands behind and flicked my bra undone and pulled it forward and off. Thumbs inside my panties I pushed them down and stepped out of them.

I stood in front of Jase, naked, my legs slightly apart, my intention hopefully clear, even to a boy. He sat forward on the bed and pulled his top off. He swung his legs to the side and pulled his chinos and pants down together, naked, he faced me, his cock hard and jutting. I walked to him and put my arms around him and kissed him as hard as I could, pressing his lips flat, my tongue pushing into his mouth.

He fell back onto the bed, and I quickly straddled him and wrapped my lips around his cock, my fanny above his mouth, I let my hips relax and my fanny was his for the taking. I worked his cock skin down with my hand and started licking the top of his cock, my tongue probing the small hole at the end. I could feel as his tongue slipped along the valley of my sex and worked towards my clitty.

I sucked his cock hard into my mouth as I bobbed my head up and down, my nose pressed against his balls as I took him deep inside my mouth, my breath momentarily blocked by his cock. I relaxed back and slowly withdrew his length, still sucking and licking his cock end as I almost withdrew it fully. I felt his teeth nibble my clitty and his fingers probed lightly at my crinkle, sliding tantalisingly along the little valley between my fanny and my pucker. The heat within me grew and the shards of electricity began to dance between my clitty, my nipples and my bottom, and with the pulsing in Jase's cock I knew we were both near.

Spurts from Jase's cock hit the back of my throat and some shot from my nose as he poured his juices into my throat. I pressed my fanny hard into his face and I finished, pulsing as the waves of pleasure rolled through my body. Jase's cock softened in my mouth and slipped from me. I licked my lips and swallowed the few juices that hadn't been shot down my throat and rolled to the side, Jase laying next to me, his cock soft and his breathing fast.

"I know, I just know, that was better than my mum and dad and I just know that you are so much better than my mum at that."

"Jase!" I don't need comparisons with his mum. Is he fixated on her?

"Well. It's true."

"I don't care Jase. I do not want comparisons. I do not want to re-enact what other people do. I just want what we do to be private, just us. Not copies, okay?"

"Of course Nat, but can I just say, it was you that rolled on me to do the each other at the same time thing."

"True, but I was not thinking of your parents when I did that. It was just of the moment."

"I don't imagine anyone else when I am with you."

"And when you are alone, your cock in your hand, who are you thinking of then? Me, or your mum?"

"Honestly? You. I cannot imagine my mum sexually. Can you imagine your dad doing it to you?"

I don't have to imagine, I just have to remember, but Jase doesn't need to know that. I lay back, in the aftermath of sex with my boyfriend and remembered my dad's cock. How it felt in my hands, its hardness and how big it was, I remembered it pushing into me, I remembered it filling me, I remembered the slap sounds as dad fucked me and I remember the mess of his juices, and I remembered how they tasted.

"God no Jase, No, eurgh, Jase, my dad is so old, oh my God. Crumbs, no I don't want to even think that." Perhaps I protested too much? Could I keep the promise I made to myself and not go with my dad again?

"Watcha thinking?" Jase interrupted my memories of dad.

"Oh just us, in the woods actually, totally naked outdoors. It makes my fanny tingle when I remember it. That is what I tend to think of when I am alone with just my fingers for company."

"Cool, you think of us when you do it to yourself too? That is so cool." Well, yes Jase, sometimes, and sometimes it is Ash, or Bren, or, more frequently, my dad, and that is a bit of a concern. What doesn't help is that when I remembered the old phone that I had left turned on on my shelf, I checked it, just to see if it had recorded anything. I didn't expect it to, but it had.

Yesterday afternoon dad must have popped home for something, because he was definitely out when I got home yesterday. Dad had come in and laid on my bed. "Oh Natalie," he had said and started rubbing himself through his trousers. He undid his trousers and pulled his cock out and started rubbing himself. "Oh Natalie sweetheart, yes, just like that, yes," he kept saying, his hand going faster and faster until he erupted, streams of his juice, up in the air, landing on my bed cover. "Oh God, yes Natalie." He had put his cock back in his trousers, zipped up and left.

My dad was doing it to himself and imagining it was me. Me.

"Did you like that, being naked in the woods?" Jase interrupted my thoughts.

"Like it? No, not really, I loved it Jase."

"I have a mad idea but I bet you won't be up for it."

"Go on."

"Us, in the woods, naked, in the rain, doing it, fucking in the rain."

I tried to imagine the feelings, the sensations of the rain falling on me. Would I lay on my back, or would I be on top? The very thought sent shivers through my crotch. "Oh goodness, yes."

"Now?"

"No Jase, we have just, you know, and anyway, I have to get to college."

"Raincheck?"

"Raincheck."

College was hard, it took my whole brain to concentrate and when I got home, I was pretty beat. Dad had texted me to say he was bringing Chinese and that mum was going to Gran's. Now that John was out of the picture, I kind of believed that was exactly where mum was, no sneaky hotel meets anymore. Dad in my room had played on my mind as I sat on the bus and stared out at the wet rain covered streets. I wasn't sure what my feelings were. I knew I shouldn't. I knew I had made it clear that me and dad couldn't do that.

But.

When I got home I quickly showered and put on just a thin top and a skirt, nothing else. I still wasn't sure where I was going to go with this. I got some plates, forks and chop sticks out ready for when dad got home. Dad came through the door with a loud hello and then as he came into the kitchen, "Oh there you are love, I thought you might be up in your room."

"No dad, I was just getting things ready for our night in together." Oh, that came out a bit wrong, I hurried on, "right, pass it across and I'll dish up whilst you go wash up."

Dad had got a Chow Mein for me and a sweet and sour Prawn for himself. There were some prawn crackers, and also a couple of spring rolls. I tipped the crackers onto a plate and put it in the middle of the table, the spring rolls I put onto the side of the crackers plate. I spread the egg fried rice around dad's plate and tipped the sweet and sour in the middle, like an island in a sea of rice, and finally poured mine onto a plate. I was pleased to see that the Chinese had now switched to the card cartons rather than those plastic containers that they used to use.

Dad came in and sat down, he had obviously washed and changed his clothes, a T-shirt and trousers, out of the clothes he would have been in all day. "Looks nice sweetheart, thank you."

"Well, you got it dad, all I did was to be mum." I wondered what would go through his mind when I said that.

I am absolutely useless with chopsticks, dad is brilliant. Half way through and I gave up and switched to a fork. I was taking a fork full of my Chow Mein and putting it on a cracker and then eating it like that, the soft textures of the Chow Mein went really well with the crunch of the prawn cracker. There was too much concentration in the eating for us to have much of a conversation, but soon it was all gone.

I cleared up, and made a point of bending forward to load the bottom half of the dish washer. If dad looked, well, his imagination could have been on holiday. I was still unsure. I knew I should not let anything happen.

We went and sat down on the settee. "Your mum will be a while she said. Your mum has gran's laundry to do, and no one else bothers with her."

"Well that is okay dad, just us then."

"Do you like playing mum?" Oh.

"Well, I guess dad, yes, you're the dad and I'm the mum this evening."

"How far do you like playing mum? Only, I saw you in the kitchen, you know when you loaded the dishwasher, and I know what you have said about some things."

So. Here it was. I either went left or right. There was no middle ground. "I know dad. I know what I said, but." I paused and had to think carefully what I said or did next. "Dad, I know you were in my bedroom. I am okay with that, and, well mum isn't here, and I could, you know, kind of take her place, if you would like."

There. I had said it. He won't know what I know, just that I knew that he had been in my bedroom. He might not know for sure that I knew what he had done, but he would think that I probably did.

"Are you sure sweetheart? I mean really, only, I love you so much, I don't want to hurt you in any way, but, oh my goodness I do love how you look."

I stood before him. I either carried on or I went out of the room and locked myself in my room. I took a breath. "Mum is here for you Patrick." I said as I pulled my top off, revealing my breasts to my dad. I dropped the top on the side chair, undid the button and zip on my skirt and let it fall at my feet. I was now totally naked standing in front of my dad.

"Oh fuck Nat," dad said.

"No love," I said, "tonight I am Rachel. I want you to treat me like your wife, not like a fragile little girl. Be with me the way you are with mum when you think I am asleep." There. Now he knew, he knew that I knew when they shagged, and he knew that is what I wanted him to do to me. He pulled his T-shirt off, undid his trousers and as he stood, he stepped out of them. He hadn't been wearing pants and he was as naked as I was.

There was no turning back. My dad was about to shag me the way he shagged mum. No restraint, no holding back, I wanted him pounding me, I wanted to feel bruised and used. "Kneel on the settee sweetheart."

I knelt on the settee cushion and rested my hands on the back. My bottom stuck out backwards, and I felt his breath in my crease and his fingers sought my valley and rubbed gently up and down. His tongue was rough as he rimmed my entrance, his nose pressing hard at my anus, oh God I was so hot down there and his rough tongue was stirring feelings all around my entrance, his tongue darting in, his nose pressing against my bottom, and then he slipped further up, his tongue now probing my bottom and a finger replaced his tongue and he slipped inside me, first one then two, perhaps three fingers moving in and out, finger shagging me. It was wonderful, but not what I wanted.

"I want your cock inside me, please, I need my husband's meat in my baby maker." I hoped I wasn't going too far in my role playing, but I had remembered the feeling of him inside me, and I wanted it again. His fingers slowly withdrew and I felt empty. I sensed him rise and stand behind me, and then there it was. I could feel his cock as he slid it up and down my slick wet valley. Oh God I wanted him inside me. His cock slid down and rested at my entrance and the pressure began. I felt as he slowly pushed forward, I imagined my fanny being forced apart, my entrance stretching, widening, wanting.

There was a pain, but a pleasure pain, as he pushed in. It seemed to take forever for his cock to slide into me and then I felt as if my insides were being pushed deeper inside me, and his body came to a stop against my buttocks, but he still pressed in. I was filled. His cock had gone in so deep, so much deeper than I thought possible, my fanny stretched to its limits to take him, and then he slowly withdrew. Oh God, no, no, I wanted him inside me.

Thwack as he slammed back inside me the slap of his body as he hit my buttocks, his cock forcing its way between my inner organs, filling me, leaving no space untaken. Thwack again, faster and faster he was filling and emptying me, faster, harder, deeper, I was helpless, I couldn't have moved even if I wanted to his cock was totally dominating me, I was being taken in a way I had not before. I was being shagged. Completely shagged.

With a cry he slammed hard into me and held his position. He had finished. He was filling me, pulsing, spurting, coating me in his baby maker juices, his cock hard inside me not allowing any of those precious drops to escape. "Oh fuck Nat." He said.

"Rachel. Not Nat, I am your wife tonight," I managed. Dad pulled away and slumped on the settee. I turned and saw his beautiful softening, glistening cock and I knew what I had to do. I knelt down and sucked his cock into my mouth. I worked my tongue up and down, pulling every drop of his juices from him, holding and caressing his balls as I took every ounce of his juices from him. I felt a twitch and his cock began to harden in my mouth. I licked at his end, I pulled his skin down, I sucked and his cock hardened like a rounders bat in my hand, hard and pressing down my throat as he jerked his hips as if shagging my mouth.

"Yes Pat, come on," I mumbled, my mouth full of dad meat, "yes, shag my throat." Faster he went, deeper he pushed, I wanted to gag, but my need for him inside me helped me resist. "Cum for me Pat, cum down my throat, fill me." I am not sure how many words got out as he ravished my mouth, his body slamming up, his balls bouncing up into my chin as his lust overtook him and with a roar he came again. I felt the spurts jet down my throat, I felt the tickle as they shot down to my stomach, and as he finished I pulled up and away. No drops escaped my mouth. My fanny was flooding, and I was in danger of leaving a large puddle on the settee. I put my hand across my fanny to try and stem the tide and rushed to the loo.

I sat and let it drain, I tried to push out what I could, and rolling up some loo paper as a plug, I pushed it inside and dammed the tide. I went back in to the lounge. Dad was still sat on the settee, his breaths gasping. "Fuck girl, what was that?"

"What do you mean Pat, that was just a husband and wife being intimate."

"That was more than that. Your mum is hot and does everything a man could hope for, but never like that."

"I was her tonight, so, yes she has, now."

"No, stop Nat, really, what was that?'

"Let's put some clothes on in case mum comes home. I put my top on and pulled on and did up my skirt. At least I looked decent. Dad took a long hard breath and then pulled his trousers up and pulled on his T-shirt.

He stood up and adjusted his clothing and sat back down. If anyone came in now, they would not have a cause to suspect anything. I knew something had changed in me. I had just been shagged properly, properly like a woman. Shagged hard.

"Why Nat?"

"I had left my phone in my bedroom dad, and it recorded you, what you did, what you said."

"Oh shit."

"No dad, not at all. As I watched it, I knew that I wanted to, wanted you inside me properly, not worrying about dad and daughter crap, I wanted you to lose your inhibitions and shag me the way a man fucks his woman. And dad, you delivered, and I never use the fuck word dad, never."

"My brain was muddled, I knew it was you but some times you were your mum, you look so alike, it was difficult to separate."

"That is good dad, you did just what you needed to do."

"It is still wrong. I should not have been so weak."

"No one will ever know, it is just between us, and dad?"

"Yes sweetheart,"

"If you hadn't given in I would have taken you anyway. Tonight you were going to fuck me whether you knew it or not."

"We must not do this again."

"We must and we will."

"But you can get pregnant, what then? No, we mustn't, it is too risky."

"I won't get pregnant, I have sorted that, but we will do it again, and again, and again, and we will do it every way possible, and you must use me in every way, there must be no holding back because I am a girl. Tonight you made me into a woman."

Atomica24
Atomica24
140 Followers