Wasted by Love

Story Info
A woman succumbs to her son's ardour.
2.8k words
4.19
19.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verhaalen
Verhaalen
221 Followers

Darryl cursed as he opened the front door and heard how loud the radio had been turned up to. It felt like the walls were vibrating from the sound.

"Mabel? Turn the radio down will you!" he called out as his bag dropped to the floor with a thud and he strode down the hall, kicking off his clumpy work boots as he went. He peered round the corner of the kitchen door and met her bleary-eyed look his way. "Oh Jeez! You have been at the bottle again?"

She waved a hand airily as if to dismiss a stupid question. "No, I've only had a couple."

Darryl snatched the bottle off the table and poured what was left of the contents down the sink. He then grabbed a glass from the shelf and filled it with water.

"Hey!" she yelled in surprise. "What a waste!"

"Of you. Now drink and drink it all!" He leaned over her as she did so, staring wide-eyed at him over the rim of the glass. She'd never seen him so angry with her. "I'll make supper...you don't seem up to doing that."

"No, you won't, I will!" She said it as she got up from the kitchen chair and stumbled towards him in slow but determined steps. A hand shot to her head, her hair with its streaks of dyed blonde was a mess, in a tangle, and falling on each side of her face. "Oh!"

Darryl gripped her outstretched hand and kept her from falling.

"Money's tight, but we get by, and this is what you do? It's not going to help...it won't bring the bastard back, not that I want to see him again after what he did to you...to us!"

Mabel saw the ferocity of his actions as he jabbed a finger into his chest.

"Ease up, son, I'm to blame as much as anyone." Trembling hands clutched at her dressing gown in an attempt to cover herself properly.

"That's right, go blaming yourself for him going off and shagging other women! You did the best you could for us three when money was tight. Now, when I've got some real work you go feeling all sorry for yourself and do this!"

"I said I'm sorry!" Angrily she grabbed his arm to make Darryl look at her. "Things just get to me, you know that."

"And I sure know that hitting the bottle isn't the answer."

"Clever of you!" she sniped back. Mabel followed him around the kitchen as he looked for a cooking pan to put some food in and heat it. "There's not much, sorry. I...I didn't get to the shops."

"Yeah, so I see." He met her baleful look as she tugged tight the belt of her thin dressing gown again, the fabric too slippery to make it possible without double-knotting it. She pushed his hands away as he tried to help her.

"I...I don't think you should do that, son." She had felt an uncommon thrill from feeling his touch upon her.

Darryl shrugged but still looked at her.

"You haven't even bothered to get dressed. What do I have to do to make you feel that you're still worth something and to someone?"

Mabel put her hands to his arms as Darryl brushed her hair away and gazed down into her eyes. Her son was taking control.

"Don't be angry, please. I'm easing up on the booze, I promise."

"Before we go broke!" The way she clung to him and then brushed her fingers over his lips had him thinking that she was sorry and wanted to make it right between them.

"I won't let that happen, darling. Now, help me to my room and, I'll put something on. That's what you want, isn't it?"

Darryl sighed as he saw her move away and to the foot of the stairs that led from the kitchen to the landing above them and the two bedrooms that they occupied. Even if he was her son, and angry now on seeing the state she was in, he still felt the spark of longing for the woman before him and the fire in his groin that seeing her shaped by that flimsy dressing gown had aroused.

He was a horny guy and remembered how he had heard his parents fucking sometimes. He had taken to wondering, since Frank had abandoned them, if it was him or any man in her bed, and taking her, that she missed more than anything. Attention of that sort made her feel good about herself.

"Why are you looking at me like that, son?"

"Darryl..."

"Yes, Darryl, now answer me."

"I'm going to take you to bed and fuck you, Mabel. I want you, the woman...and not who you are to me. I reckon it may help you get through."

"You could have given me more warning of what is obviously on your mind, before now!" She pretended to be shocked by what had been said. Her mind raced as she tried to remember if this was the first time he had shown any interest, of that kind, in her.

"Working on the site is hard enough, but I do get moments to think about what is going down, here at home and about you." He felt only too certain of what he wanted and that was her fleshy body, to touch those tits that he saw shaped by her dressing gown. "Get upstairs and let me see you, Mabel...or do you want me to call you 'mother'?"

"We seem to have gone way beyond that!"

She failed to keep the dismay from her voice, that she was surrendering to him, but she took slow steps up the stairs, Darryl following and his hands brushing over her legs and lifting the hem of her nightgown to make it easier to do so. She tore loose the belt and turned to face him as she stood at the top of the stairs.

"Jeez, you have so much for me!" Daryl gaped at her rack, at the tumble and sag of her heavy breasts, her nipples pointing up, and a raging temptation to pinch and tug upon them with his lips.

Mabel gasped at the ferocity of his claims upon her. It was as if a dam of restraint had finally burst.

"Take me now that you've got me this far!" she yelped as Darryl buried his face between her legs, poked and slicked with his tongue over her pussy's lips, his fingers prodding into her until he finger-fucked her. "You're back where you came from!"

"I'm not thinking about that!"

She was pushed to her knees, there on the landing, and Darryl tugged away his work trousers, then his briefs, his penis springing free and slapping against her face.

"Darryl look at you!" She looked at it with both lust and apprehension in her eyes.

"You've not seen me in quite a while," he grinned. "Do me with your mouth, I saw you once working that man." She heard the anger in his voice that she had been abandoned. "I reckon you know what to do with this."

His confidence shocked her and she reckoned that he had wondered about going this far with her. He may even have fantasized about them getting together as he saw how being abandoned had taken its toll on her.

She knew what to do, all right, and soon buried his hard penis in her mouth. The drink she had consumed had not dulled her senses, nor her dismay at what she was doing. She wondered, as she piped him and kneaded his nut sac, just how far she was willing to go and blot out the mood she had fallen into and what the future for them would hold from this moment on.

Mabel felt his hands in her hair as he dragged her onto him, his groans of pleasure not to be missed. She felt the heat in him and she gushed, felt the cramps in her pussy, and used one hand to finger herself at the same time as she worked him.

"Where do you want it and what do you want? Do I suck on that prick of yours and you batter my throat or do you want to fuck me, put that dick in my cunt, and lose it all in there?" She had not shocked him with the language she had used and gazed up at him. She saw that Darryl was in another place. Her fierce grip on his penis finally made him look down.

"What, I missed that?"

"Do I eat you, or do you want to take me on the bed?"

"Oh God, Mabel...Mum!" Either way, he loved what she would do for him and he had started it. He was loving the slow burn of a mouth job on him.

She kissed and stroked his cock as she gazed up at him with hungry eyes, the tip of her tongue swirling and licking the glistening hood. She wasn't a cock-slut, never had been, and there was only so far that she would go with Darryl.

"Take me to bed and we finish this there!" she commanded, taking control for only a few moments. She stood up, sliding her hands over his slender and strong body, his love wand arcing out from a mat of dense hair. "Whatever happens between us, I'll still love you. I know why you're wanting me in this way, and it hurts that you should see me in this way... wanting it and you, a man."

She kissed him deeply and scarcely noticed how he lifted her into his arms, coaxing her to wrap her fleshy legs around his waist and to be carried into her room. He smelled of his work and she felt the dust in his hair as she clung to him, sharing in kisses and moving her body as his penis caressed her wet heat.

She was pushed back on the bed and Darryl pushed on her legs, trailed kisses over her skin as his fingers slicked her wet heat.

"Do you want Darryl's cock now? Can he fuck you, now?"

His cock rubbed up and down her pussy's glistening lips and she used her fingers to open the way to him taking her.

"Just do it and fuck me, hard! Take me somewhere else with what you do!" She squirmed underneath him and was overwhelmed by the pleasure that his penetration aroused in her. "You wonder, you're going to find me so quickly!"

Darryl grunted as he became lost in what felt like an inferno, Mabel's moist heat closing around him and her moans encouraging him to take her in the wildest ways that he knew and pursued with others.

Slowly and tenderly, he began to make love to her in the only ways that he knew and that her movements underneath him encouraged. There was now a mix of his pursuit of pleasure and also an alien romance, given who they were to each other. But lust drove them on, what their body sought of the other, and their coupling became energetic and demanding as if neither could quite believe the spiral of decadence they had purposefully tumbled into.

"Yes, hold them as a lover would!" she called out as his hands clamped on her breasts, his mouth sinking over each of them in turn, and she sucked on her nipples until her breasts became misshapen out of his hunger to pull on them.

He kissed and licked over them and buried his face in her cleavage as she drew them together to caress his face. And still, he maintained a steady pace, moved his hips sinuously, and stretched her, tamped as she demanded of him.

She was breaking every rule, inebriated or not as she was, but she loved it and all that he did so ardently and sought of her. She began to pant, groaning and clinging to him as he fucked with her legs wrapped around his slender body. Darryl pursued what he had wanted to bring to her and blot out every memory and make others quite their own. She could not hold back the tumble into the void of pleasure that fucking with him had provoked.

On a scream of raging pleasure, Mabel climaxed. She pulled on his hair and sought his deep and still-hungering kisses as her body began to tremble. With their lips locked firmly together, or they tore their mouths away only to crash together once more, she gasped for breath as her orgasm was taking over every part of her body. It came crashing and surging in like waves on the seashore and she could not prevent all that he had aroused in her.

"You can let go!" she screeched, her submission to him complete and the reality of her committing an incestuous act pushed from her mind. Waves of pleasure kept rolling in and she, light-headed and drunk on the mayhem that Darryl's poking and plunging penis, her wrenching claims upon it demanded, could not have enough. "Darryl...Darryl!"

"I'm there too!" he called out, her screeches of pleasure and obscenities, the wrenching claims of her hot wet cunt, tipping him over the edge. He could not control the charge of excitement that what she did for him, who she was, had brought upon him.

His penis leaped, deep within her, as if it was a wild animal released from a trap, and he flooded her.

"Darryl! You crazy boy...let it all go! I want that...want to feel it...let it all go!" Her embrace tightened and her hips bucked as she milked him. "Yes...oh fuck! I'm coming too and with you!"

He had exploded in her, expelled pulses of hot cum deep into her pussy and she kept on clamping on him and milking his prick with what remained of her energy. He felt wasted by the woman who seemed not to have had enough of him, despite who they were to each other.

"Oh Jeez, that was good," he kissed, twisting his body so that he could clamp his mouth on her tits and suck on those wonderfully hard and large nipples. It had gone so much better than he had reckoned it could be. Mabel had gone a little crazy, with him of all people. "I'm sorry if I hurt you."

"I only hurt from the crazy thing we have done."

Mabel shivered as he withdrew from her, his cockhead lingering at her opening and offering slow and pleasurable caresses before she felt empty. He flopped down by her side breathing deeply. She could hardly bear to feel his touches as Darryl's fingers swept over pussy's lips and matted hair. His cum leaked out of her and she brushed her fingers over her slit. She still felt on fire from what she had done.

Pleasure continued to pulse through every nerve and sinew and she allowed herself a few moments of abject pleasure, to surrender to the euphoria of what she had done. Could she restrain herself, or him, from doing it over and over again?

"I wanted you to know that you're not alone and unloved," Darryl now whispered as she moved to lie against him and rest her head on his chest. She trailed caresses down his belly and found him, the hair on his belly matted and his skin sticky.

"I know, darling, you showed me in every crazy way that I wanted. I don't know how to go on...when to stop." His fingers and tongue; how his mouth had devoured her before he had brought that hard pole of flesh and found her, could not be so easily forgotten or his renewed claims upon her rejected so easily.

She was lonely, but the bottle was not the answer and her darling, Darryl, had made that ragingly clear. Neither was sex with him the answer, but any further thought about that could wait.

His fingers were again in her, brushing over her slit and sliding to find her clit. She wanted him to devour her and find every source of her pleasure, in her cunt, to claim her tits and nipples, to kiss her mouth, to rediscover every inch of her fleshy body that he had shown that he lusted over.

"Do you like what I'm doing again, Mabel?"

She nodded furiously and tugged on his hand to encourage him to do more. He felt so hard and long, so full again of his lust for her and she felt him go deeper with each dip of his hips as he entered her body and she clamped on him.

"Go on...go on! I'm not going to stop you, not yet!"

And the maelstrom of emotions and pleasure resumed with a wasting intensity. Mabel and Darryl Jones, a mother and son, were united in pursuit of one last trick.

Verhaalen
Verhaalen
221 Followers