Natalie - Pt 19

Story Info
Brenda encounters a carrot, Natalie handles dad.
3k words
4.19
2.1k
2
0

Part 19 of the 38 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Atomica24
Atomica24
373 Followers

Private comments are welcome. Thanks for reading.

I had college all morning, no chance really to talk to Jase; Bren had a day off and asked I would like to go to her, or should she come to me. I told her to come to me as I would have been at college all morning, and so I was on the bus home, and not to the other side of town.

Jase had texted me saying his mum had asked how often he shaved. He had said every other day to keep it smooth with no bristles. I wondered if she would expect the shave session every other day. I texted ' u ought to get your mum 2 get ur dad 2 do it.' He just texted a blank face emoji back.

Dad was at home when I got in, he had popped home for a quick lunch. "Hello sweetheart," he said, "No time for us, I have to go out in ten minutes."

"Hello dad, that's alright, Bren is coming over this afternoon, so that is fine. You'll have to have some mum and you time later."

"Cheeky girl," he said laughing.

I went up and showered and then put on just a thin top and a skirt. No panties or bra. I looked in the mirror and the outfit looked great, not as good as the ones Bren made herself, but still good, and my nipples were rather visible. Oh well. Dad was just leaving as I went down to get a coke, "Nice top love," he said on the way out. Quite.

I was on the settee when the door knocked, I got up and let Bren in. She was wearing another presumably homemade dress under an open gaberdine. It really looked a timeless outfit, the dress buttoned up the front; Bren did have the gift for fashion.

"Hello sweetie," she said slipping off her shoes, "God, you look fab."

"Don't be silly, all shop bought; nothing as good as your outfit. I think I am going to have to get mum's machine out and learn how to sew, but I doubt I will ever be able to compete with you."

"Yes, do it, and you'll be knocking up great clothes in no time. All the sewing is easy, it is just learning how to do zips, and that's a knack, once you've got it, it's a breeze. I have some patterns you can borrow, just trace them rather than cut them and you'll be fine."

"Okay, I think I will then. You can take me to the place you get your fabric and help me choose something."

"Great, yes, you don't want anything too stretchy when you are learning, some nice cottons will be just perfect." She pulled her gaberdine off and hung it over the banister.

We headed up to my room and Bren shut the door behind her and flopped down next to me on the bed. "My mum keeps going on at me to get a boyfriend."

"Yeah, they do that kind of thing. What do you want to do? I got the impression last time we were together that boys were not really your interest."

"Well, that's the thing, they aren't, I love girls, I love their shape, their beauty, the way they taste, their aroma. I don't get any of that from boys. I don't find them attractive, they tend to have an unpleasant smell and their shape is all wrong."

"Okay, but they do have one thing going for them."

"What's that then?"

"A nice hard cock that can fill and stretch you and make you scream."

"I don't know about that, I don't really like things inside me."

"Have you tried?"

"Well tampons of course, and my finger."

"Oh just wait here." I got up and went downstairs and opened the fridge. I rummaged through the vegetables and found just what I needed, a nice fat and long carrot. 'perfect' I said to myself.

"Right then'" I said as I shut the door behind me and joined her on my bed, "I have just the thing you need," and I showed her the carrot.

"You have to be joking Nat," she almost shrieked.

"No Bren, that is about the same size and just as hard as the average boys cock."

The carrot I had picked was around nine inches long and a good two inches across. Perfect, around the same as Jase, and incidentally my dad, taking into account the end of the carrot I would be holding onto.

"Oh my God Nat. No way that will fit in me."

"Of course it will, we will just have to get you ready. Anyway, first things first." I turned to her and took her face in my hands and kissed her, my tongue probing. She took my hands and moved them down to her boobs and her tongue danced with mine as she kissed back. I pushed her back and undid the buttons of her dress revealing her bra first and then slowly, her fanny, no panties again.

"Mm," she said as my fingers played with her nipples through her bra and then my hand went down and ran gently along the crease of her sex, her inner flaps hot and slippery, as if they were waiting for me. I scooted down the bed and replaced my fingers with my tongue, oh boy, her fanny tasted so good. I slipped along her valley, her lips rubbing against my teeth as I took in her taste and her aroma. I teased a finger around the edge of her opening and my teeth nibbled at her clitoris, pulling it, chewing it, releasing it, licking it.

Her breathing changed and she began panting as I gently eased two fingers into her fanny and started a gentle finger shag as I licked her clitoris. I could feel that she was getting nearer so I took my fingers out of her and reached beside me and grasped the carrot. I eased the carrot up and down her valley getting it nice and wet and I began to slowly push it into her.

"Oh my god, fuck," she gasped as I pushed it into her, the carrot stretching her fanny the way my fingers couldn't, and then when I had around eight inches inside her, I began the carrot shag. Out almost all of the way, and then back in, not hard, it was after all a vegetable, not a cock, but insistent, not easing up until it was stretching her, and as I shagged her with it, I also rocked it up and down, just the way a real cock would behave in her fanny.

"Oh shit, shit, shit, fuck," she gasped and then she screamed and I couldn't move the carrot, she had spasmed and clamped it tight inside her as she came.

"Oh fuck." Well, yes, that is as good a description as any. "Really Nat? Is that what a cock feels like?"

"Pretty much. Cocks come in all different shapes and sizes, just like a girls boobs do, but your fanny will adapt and fit all of them. As far as I know, no cock is too big. But I haven't tried that many."

Bren reached down and pulled the carrot from her fanny. "Ow," she said as it pulled out of her, "ow, that last bit hurts." She touched herself, "Oh my god Nat, my fanny is ruined, it is all gaping." I thought she was going to cry.

"No Nat, it will close up soon, it just takes a few minutes, you are not ruined at all."

"Oh."

"Now. How do you feel about boys now?"

"I still think they are smelly and ugly."

"Not going to argue with that, but, cocks. They have a cock. I mean, no girl has one of them."

"I know, but."

"Well, I guess that you will just have to try one and see what you feel for real."

"Rubbish idea, where am I going to find a willing cock?"

"Pretty much on any boy you meet as far as I can tell."

"I can't just go up to a boy and say 'can I try your cock?' That is just silly."

"Actually you can, but you don't have to, you can meet boys everywhere, and once you have started chatting, you are on the way. Get him to buy you a coffee or something, chat about what he likes, try and find a common ground. Before long he will offer to see you home and that is his way of saying he wants to get into your knickers."

"It can't be that simple."

"It is. Someone once said to me 'with one of those' and he pointed at my fanny, 'you can get as many of these, pointing at his cock, as you want.' I think that is pretty much true."

"But I can't talk to boys."

"You can talk to girls, so you can talk to boys. And if you really want to move things along, wear a short dress and white panties. A glimpse of your panties and they will be lost to you. Boys are helpless like that." I knew that I could introduce her to Ali if things became too difficult for her, but that was a last resort, I didn't trust that he wouldn't blab about shagging me.

"I don't know."

"The other thing is, keep tissues and condoms in your purse. You never know; one, you never know who a boy had been with before, and also, you don't want to get pregnant. Once you decide if you do like boys after all, then you can then see your doctor and go on the pill."

"I don't know?"

"You don't know what Bren?"

"I don't know if I like carrots or not now." And she started laughing. I think that she had started on a new road.

"You know that carrot is for my tea?" At that she fell to the side laughing almost uncontrollably, if anyone came in and saw and realised she wasn't wearing panties, I am not sure that they would know what to think.

After Bren had gone to catch a bus I sat on the settee doing some college work, going through web pages and finding and reading the relevant texts. Mum came home and I sort of waved as she walked past, and then dad stuck his head in.

"Busy?"

"Yeah college. I'll just stick at it until tea if that's okay?"

"Fine sweetheart," Dad said and left to talk with mum. I just had my head into the texts I had to read and making notes as I went. I probably had a solid hour at before I decided I needed a drink.

"Mum's gone for fish and chips." Dad said as I walked into the kitchen, "she's only just gone, so she will be about ten minutes."

I stood behind him and put my arms around him, "mm dad, how about I get you ready for mum later?" and I moved my hand down and undid his zip, his cock was already hard. I pulled his cock through the hole in his pants and started stroking him, squeezing his cock as hard as I could."

"Bloody hell Nat, your mum'll be back in a minute."

"I am just preparing her late night snack dad. Is this what it feels like to be a man and do it to yourself?" I was behind him, his bottom pressing int me, my hand working hard and fast stroking and squeezing his cock. "Is it better with no clothes on, do your balls bounce dad, should I undo your trousers?"

"Christ Nat what would your mum say if she came in and found my trousers round my ankles?"

"I would just tell her I was getting you ready for her, and that I would keep the chips warm whilst she finished you off."

"Stop Nat," and he took my hand and held it tight to stop me. He pulled my hand away and put his cock back inside his trousers and had just done up his zip when mum came through the front door. I stepped away from dad and went and got some cutlery from the drawer, dad coughed and turned to mum, "No problems love?" he asked as I reached for some plates.

"No Pat, everything we wanted. Are you alright, only your face is really red?"

"Yes, Just had a bizarre coughing fit. I think my water went down the wrong way." I smiled.

I heard them last night and again this morning, crumbs they seemed to be doing it all the time. They were both in the kitchen when I went down, dad winked at me and said goodbye and then it was just me and mum. I grabbed some cereal, poured some juice and sat down.

"Did we disturb you love?" Mum asked, I just shook my head.

"I don't know what's got into your dad recently, he is just, well, insatiable."

"Mum!"

"Well, you are all grown up, you know what I am talking about, only I am a bit sore."

"Well, yes, but, it is not something I expected to chat with my mum about."

"I am sure you girls all talk about it when you get together, I know we did when I was your age."

"Sometimes, but it is also makeup and dress patterns and stuff, talking of which, can I borrow the sewing machine? I want to learn to sew."

"I bet you talk about boys and how big their penis is and how they do it and stuff, surely you must."

"A little mum, but, well, I am not that experienced you know, I am not dropping my knickers for every boy I meet." Although it did kind of feel as if I was.

"Well, you have had a few boyfriends, so I just assumed that you went all the way with some of them, and so would have had a little variety."

"No mum, Jase was my first, and no I don't look at porn and so, no I don't have a lot of experience in these things."

"Oh, okay. Don't you get sore? I wonder if it is just me, perhaps I am getting too old."

"Yes mum, I do get sore, but it is a nice sore, but then I don't see Jase everyday, and certainly not twice a day mum, and if you are doing it twice a day you are definitely not too old mum."

"I might get some Witch Hazel from the chemist, that helps with bruising, I could rub some into the outer areas."

"Er, mum, you know, you could always do it in different ways, I mean, I don't know if you do it the same way each time or not."

"Natalie Marie! That is detail I don't need to discuss."

"Another idea mum," I was into my stride now, any embarrassment was gone, "I saw you and dad on a couple of occasions, and they were both different ways, so I assume you don't, and then mum, you could always, you know, take matters in hand." I took the last mouth of cereal and sat back. Mum was looking a little flushed. I think she planned on discussing a bit, but this had gone further than she ever expected.

"What do you mean you saw us? We are always careful."

"No you are not mum, I saw you and dad on the settee one evening when I got up for the loo, and another time when you left your bedroom door open." I didn't plan on mentioning that I had seen her with John.

"Oh God, I am sorry."

"Why be sorry mum? It is natural, you are both enjoying it, it is not as if you are being forced against your will, I am grown up, I know what it is, so, why be embarrassed? Don't be."

"Well, I am, embarrassed, I can't help it."

"You don't need to be, as I said, you could always try different things. You know, sneak up behind him, put your arms around him and undo his zip, pull it out and you know, do him in the kitchen with your hand."

"Natalie!"

"Or," I was in my stride now, "Kneel in front of him and use your mouth, I am told that is always a hit. Or, I suppose, you could offer him your bottom, lot's of ways to ease the pressure on your fanny mum, and still keep dad happy."

"I don't know what to say. How do you even know these things. I am still shocked that you saw us. You must have seen your dad's penis then."

Well, d'uh, of course. "Yes mum, it looks just like Jase's."

"And that didn't upset or shock you?"

"Mum, it's a cock, that is it. It is not my cock, it is not a cock that I expected ever to experience, so why would I be shocked when I saw it? It's a cock. Your cock to play with."

"I don't know, I just thought, well, if you are not experienced in these things, that it could, well, look frightening."

"Mum, a knife is frightening, a cock isn't."

"Do you have a favourite way of doing it?"

"No mum, cock in fanny, however, works for me. I just want both of us to enjoy it, so just giving Jase a hand job doesn't exactly do a lot for me, so I would want something in return. But then, I am not doing it every day, and not often enough to get really sore."

"I can't believe that we have had this conversation."

"Me either. I will make a point of humming loudly or something if I am going to come into a room where you and dad are, just in case mum, just in case."

"Ha," mum said and turned to her washing up.

Atomica24
Atomica24
373 Followers