Natalie - Pt 18

Story Info
An unexpected close shave.
3.3k words
4.65
2k
4
0

Part 18 of the 26 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Atomica24
Atomica24
261 Followers

Private comments are welcome. Thanks for reading.

I awoke and felt strange. Complete in a way. I mean I have had sex several times, four different cocks inside me and been with two girls. None of it had felt wrong, apart from John, but none of it had felt like last night. I had gone up to bed before mum got home and I didn't hear if they had sex last night, as I often did when mum had been out. Perhaps I had drained dad? But I did hear them this morning. I was just lying in bed dozing, and I heard it, the slap sounds, the grunts and the gasps. Another dot on my calendar then.

After dad had gone I went down. "Morning love," mum said, "hope we didn't disturb you earlier."

I knew what she meant. "No, not really mum. I think I will just have cereal this morning."

"Okay love, I am sure I don't know what has gotten into your dad these days." I said nothing, but one thing I did know, I knew what, or rather who, my dad had gotten into last night.

Jase sent me a text. 'raining' was all it said.

'tis' I texted back with a rain emoji.

'still fancy what we said?'

'K' Why not?

'1h at gate'

'K' So I had an hour to get there.

I needed to shower and make sure there was nothing inside me, no remnants of my dad. And then I needed to get a change of dry clothes to put in my bag for after, we were definitely going to get wet. Summer rains were usually so warm and I really didn't mind going out in them and getting a bit wet. This was going to be different, this time we were going to get a lot wet.

Jase was already at the gate when I got there, his big umbrella sheltering him from most of the rain. Mine was just a small handbag type and didn't really do much to keep the rain off my coat. Jase ducked and gave me a kiss. "Morning lover," he said as I embraced him back.

"Mm, morning to you too." I said. Was he, my lover? Or was that Ash or Bren? Or was it my dad, or was my dad just a fucker? I didn't know and I was a bit confused about it all. I tried to keep Jase in a compartment all his own. He was real, he was boyfriend. Ash and Bren, not sure, they were, perhaps, distractions. I did not want to be classed as gay and have a full-blown girlfriend relationship, no, I liked boys too much for that. Perhaps I should not have let things get as far as I did with them. And then there was dad. Dad was naughty, dad was forbidden, dad was taboo, dad was wrong in every sense of things. There could be no valid excuse. But God it had felt so good.

We kept under our umbrellas as we walked the path, only putting them down as we walked off path to our favourite clearing under the tree. "I have a small tarp for the ground," Jase said, pulling it out of his backpack. We were partially sheltered under the tree but everywhere was still really wet. I pulled my skirt down from under my coat, I hadn't put panties on, they were in my bag with my dry clothes, took my coat off and hung it on a broken branch on the tree, trying to keep the inside dry, and pulled my top off quickly putting it into my bag to keep dry.

Raindrops were now landing on me, it was like a poor pathetic shower, not warm enough, but also not cold. I turned to Jase and he was also naked, "quick, lets get down before the tarp gets all wet under neath us," he said.

"I thought we were going to lay naked on the grass," I said.

"Oh? We can if you want."

"Yeah, we would be better putting our bags under the tarp to keep them dry." I stepped off the tarp, the grass was wet and tickled between my toes. Jase pulled the tarp up and draped it over our bags. I say down, oh, that was odd, the grass was tall between my thighs and was touching my fanny, a very odd sensation.

Jase turned and embraced me and pushed me back to lay down.

Oh that was strange, the wet grass on my back felt very odd and raindrops were landing where I wasn't covered by Jase. One landed right on my left nipple and made me jump. Jase kissed me, laying partially on to my side, covering some of me, but not my fanny or my left leg. It seemed that the rain had gotten heavier, but then so had Jase's touches. The raindrops were like little electric charges going off on half of my body, Jase drew patterns in the rain on my skin and his hand moved ever closer to my crotch.

I felt down and grasped his cock, he was hard and ready, and I pulled him on top of me, his cock sliding up my valley. I moved his cock to my entrance and sort of jiggled him inside me, oooh, that was nice. His nice hard meaty cock slowly penetrated my sex and then he was fully inside me. This was like my dad, I felt I was being stretched and re-arranged inside. I tried to banish all comparisons with my dad and concentrated on the feeling of my boyfriend as he rose and fell on me, his cock filling and almost leaving me, the feeling of being full and then the voids. I had almost forgotten the rain as I enjoyed the feel of him inside me, and then a big drop landed on my eye and the reality of where we were came home.

"Oh god yes, Jase, don't hold back," I needed it hard and I needed it deep and fast.

I didn't want general gentle love making, I wanted to be shagged like an animal, naked in the rain in the woods.

"I don't think I can last," Jase gasped, his shagging harder than he had ever done before, I knew I was about to cum and I felt my fanny contract around his cock, squeezing him tightly as he shagged me, and as he thrust hard into me, his cock spurting deep inside me, I boiled over and clamped harder than I ever clamped before and we both cried out in our ecstasy as we came together, the rain now torrential, soaking us both, and I didn't care. The moment was what mattered, not the rain.

"Oh fuck Nat," Jase said.

"I think we needed that, to have a full release, where no one can see us or hear us, to let ourselves go. Well, I know I did." I just hope he agreed.

Jase pulled me tightly into his arms, "that was a bit animal," he said, "but you are right, I could never relax like that at home in case mum came home, or even out here on dry days when we know a walker could hear us. Yes."

The rain didn't matter, we lay there already wet, there was no hurry, there was no need to get dressed yet, our clothes would have just gotten wet.

"I have to tell you something." Jase said. "Only I am not sure if I should."

"Okay, go on then."

"It is about my mum."

"Oh it is not sexual is it?"

"No, well yes, but no."

"What?"

"Yesterday afternoon I has about to have a shower and I had covered myself in shaving foam and was about to shave, you know, everywhere."

"Okay, so?"

"Mum walked in."

"Ooh, was that embarrassing, I mean were you all sticky outy and ready to be shaved?"

"Yes, but she just said, 'oh good Jase, I need your help. I have tried to shave myself but it's all rough and I can't really see what I am doing, you know what you are doing, obviously, will you shave me? I could shave you first if you like, you know, help you out.' yup, that's what she said."

"What, seriously? She offered to shave your cock if you would shave her?"

"Yes."

"What did you say?"

"I just sort of said okay. She dropped her dress and was naked in front of me.

'Shall I do you first' she asked me. I just nodded. I pointed down at my cock which as really hard of course and just said 'sorry', 'oh don't worry about that, that's not the first erect penis I have seen.' And she took the razor out of my hand and knelt in front of me and started shaving me."

"Oh my God, I think if my mum had done that to me I would have just died in embarrassment."

"You're lucky, you don't have a hard cock to stick out. She shaved all around my cock and then she grabbed my cock. 'Don't worry, this is just a shave job, nothing else, okay?' I mean what could I say? I certainly wasn't going to ask for a hand, so to speak."

"Oh my god, I mean oh my god. Then what?"

"She held my cock by the top and shaved it, moving up and down and around, and then she worked on my balls."

"I would die."

"That's not the worst."

"How can that not be the worst?"

"Well, when she was holding my cock, she was, well, moving her hand, you know up and down. Not fast or anything, but still up and down."

"Oh. You didn't?"

"Yes, oh my god did I ever. All over her face."

"Shit."

"She said, 'don't worry, to be expected, saves you doing it in the shower. It'll wash off. Now, I think that's you done, I need you to do me now, and you need to make sure you are gentle in my nooks and crannies'."

I was a bit shocked if I am honest. I know shaving yourself can be a bit hit and miss, there are some parts that you never seem to be able to do smoothly. Part of the problem is that you can't really see what you are doing down there, so someone kneeling front of you and doing it for you makes sense. But your mum!

"She stood in front of me and told me to make sure I got the shaving foam everywhere before I started."

"What the fuck? She didn't foam herself?"

"No. 'come on you know what a woman is like I am sure you have been with your girlfriends' she said. I mean it was just so odd. I was squirting the foam on my hands and then rubbing it on her, trying not to go, well, you know, inside, trying not to touch her sex."

"Oh my God Jase."

"She wasn't giving an inch. 'For gods sake Jason, foam me, stop dithering.' So, well, I did, I just squirted foam everywhere and rubbed it all over. 'Don't forget underneath' she said. I mean oh my god."

"Oh Jase."

"When I had covered her with about half a can of foam I started the shave. I worked from the outside in, so to speak, gently stroking to remove the foam and shave her smooth, and I was getting closer and closer to her. 'come on Jason, you can use your fingers to move bits out of the way, it doesn't bite you know, it is just a vulva that needs a shave.' So, I kind of did, I used my fingers to move her bits and make sure I got all around the edge of her fanny done."

I was trying to imagine what that must have been like, I mean it would have been all slippery with the foam, I know I have a bit of a job doing mine, and mine is mostly inside, Jase told me his mum had sticky out lips.

"And then she said, 'right now the back bit' and she turned around and bent forward."

"Oh my Jase, so, you would have seen, well, everything, open so to speak?"

"Yes. Pink and yes, her hole, there right in front of me. I did the best I could and as I was just finishing off around the edge, I am sure she kind of shivered and her fanny hole sort of winked."

"She came?"

"I think so, I think I made my mum cum. My cock was so hard at this point I was sure I was going to explode all over her fanny. I stood up and then the worst, the worst thing ever."

"What, what could be worse?"

"As I stood up my cock pressed onto her fanny."

Oh. Well, that was different. Accidental sex? "What did she do?"

"She didn't move at first and then she just pulled away and turned around and said 'thank you son, now you finish your shower, I will come back and clean up after you are done.' and she left the bathroom, her dress still on the floor. Nothing about my cock touching her fanny."

"Did you, you know, finish yourself off?"

"No. I was hard but it wasn't sexy, I just felt wrong. I showered and called to mum that I had finished and walked back to my bedroom with a huge hard on that did not want to go away."

"That is so twisted, I mean, really, that is screwed up Jase."

"Tell me, when I was back in my room I remembered dad's cameras and I don't know what dad would think if he saw mum come into the bathroom after me, and then leave later naked. I deleted all the files from after I entered the bathroom and before I left, so it would only show me going in and out, and then later mum going in."

"Good thinking, yeah, you don't need your dad to see that."

"I don't know what to think. I mean, my mum made me cum, and I made her cum."

"That is crazy." Not as crazy as me making my dad cum and fill me, but Jase didn't need to know that.

"I think if she had wanted me to fuck her she could have just pushed back when my cock was touching her and I would have been inside her, so I don't think that was it."

"I don't know what to think Jase. Do you want to have sex with your mum now?"

"God no."

"Do you think you need to talk to someone about it?"

"Hell no. It could have been simply what it was, me helping her shave, and her treating me as a responsible person."

Yeah, I thought, and she could have just used it as an excuse to feel her son's cock. I leaned across and licked the end of his cock which responded as I hoped. I pulled his skin down and sucked the top of his cock, my tongue pressing into his hole, the salty flavour all over him. 'Probably some of me on there' I thought as I sucked him. When he was really hard, I straddled him and settled myself onto his cock, slowly going down as he filled me up. "mmm baby" I said and I started a gentle rocking.

I could feel the rain as it landed on me and there was a tickle as it ran down the cheeks of my bottom, I wondered if he felt it on his balls as it dripped off me onto him.

As I sat on the bus on the way home from college I was thinking about Jase's mum. I wondered if she had wanted him to shag her, engineered the encounter and then, when it was about to happen, she chickened out? I wondered if Jase would have told me any of it if he had ended up shagging her. I certainly had no intention of telling anyone about me and dad. Ever. No way.

I decided I would have to be careful what I said to Jase about his mum, I mustn't make any judgmental comments. If he did end up shagging his mum, I think I wanted him to be able to tell me without worrying about what I would say.

Mum was peeling potatoes when I got in, we were having bangers and mash for tea. "How are you love?" She asked as I flopped down at the kitchen table. "How was college?"

"Oh I am alright mum. College is getting tough, but that is okay, we do most of it from home, so I have chance to really think about it at my own pace."

"Yes, I guess when you are home google is your friend."

"Well yes and no, they do warn us about going down google rabbit holes. They have given us a list of good websites where we can go and search for reliable source stuff. They are quite good."

"Dad will be another hour yet love and these potatoes will take 40 minutes before I can mash them." I don't know how mum mashes the potatoes, but they always end up fabulous. I know she uses butter and cream and that is about it. I love them.

"I'll go up and shower then mum and I can be dry and dressed before dad gets in." I left my college bag on the table and went up taking my change of clothes bag with me. I put all the wet clothes in the laundry and hung my bag on the radiator in my room. I knew that the radiators don't come on in the summer, but, well, it just seemed the sensible thing to do. I took my clothes off and put them on the bed, I would put the skirt, bra and top back on after the shower, just clean panties and I would be fine.

I loved the feel of the shower, I always set the head to needle and I ran it over me, shivering is it played across my sex, just getting in enough to stimulate my clitty. I was pretty sure that I could make myself cum if I wanted, but I didn't want that, not then. I imagined Jase's mum showering after Jase had shaved her and decided that next time I saw Jase I would get him to show me the video of his mum fucking his dad, only because I wanted to know what she looked like naked, rather than superimpose Bren's sex parts onto his imagined naked mum.

Fully cleansed inside and out, I patted myself dry with the towel and wrapped a smaller towel around my hair and went back into my room and lay back on the bed. I really could not get the images of Jase and his mum out of my head. Wow, that had really messed me up. Interestingly I did not compare it to what I had done with dad, but it still felt weird in my head. I ran my fingers over my skin, around my fanny feeling for any strays, but no, I was smooth. I wondered if it would help Jase if I got him to shave me? Would it help him deal with his mum? I know that at the bit where his cock would accidentally touch me, I would push back and his cock would be inside me. I was pretty sure that is what his mum had wanted.

Tea was quiet, no sneaky touching or groping, just a normal family tea. After, mum and dad sat on the settee, I sat in the armchair and we watched a bake off and then a sewing bee. I was slightly more interested in the sewing thing, mostly because I had seen what Bren was able to do. I knew mum had a sewing machine somewhere, perhaps I could start learning. How difficult could it be?

Atomica24
Atomica24
261 Followers