Natalie - Pt 20

Story Info
She encounters a notch on a bedport.
3.7k words
4.61
2.3k
4
0

Part 20 of the 45 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Private comments are welcome. Thanks for reading.

Jase was a trainee chef, so he worked most evenings. That was okay by me, I wasn't fussed about going out and doing stuff. My head was pretty much full of college at the moment, and I liked to just relax in the evenings. I saw plenty of Jase during the days, and when I didn't, I seemed to be able to distract myself with other people, like Ash or Bren.

At college I tended to work with Alex. He lived on the other side of town to me, had a scooter that he drove to college on, was mildly funny, although not as funny as he thought he was, and never seemed lost for words or ideas when we were together.

"Let's go get coffee." Alex said as we finished the tutorial.

"Okay" I had nowhere specific to be, "where?"

"There is a great coffee shop near me, have you been on a scooter before."

"No." And I had no desire to go on one either.

"I have a spare helmet, it's a bit big, but it'll be fine, all you do is sit behind me and hold on around my waist."

"Oh."

I want to say that it was remarkably terrifying and scary and horrendous, but it wasn't. It wasn't exactly fun, but, well, it got us from college across town to the 'Old Java, a coffee shop on the edge of town. I guess their coffee was good as the place seemed quite busy. I ordered an iced milky coffee with a scoop of ice cream on top. Alex ordered a cappuccino which I found a bit boring if I am honest.

"What does your boyfriend do?" He asked me whilst we waited for our drinks, an odd choice of subject I thought.

"He's a chef."

"Oh cool, does he cook you loads of fab meals?"

"Not really."

"I would if you were my girlfriend, anyway, do you want to drink here, or come back to mine? I only live just round the corner."

"What are the buses like, only I live on the other side of town."

"No worries, I'll take you home if you like."

"Okay." I knew his intentions, and I was not averse to a distraction.

We grabbed the coffees and Alex wedged the coffees in his top box. I put the helmet back on, I didn't know how people could get used to the restricted vision, I hated it, and I wasn't keen when it bumped onto the back of his helmet as he drove. He was right, he really did only just live round the corner. He had to get off first and then I showed more panty than I would have liked as I managed to get off the back of his seat. I held the drinks as he unlocked the door and ushered me in.

"My folks are out all day, let's sit in the lounge, we'll be comfy enough in there." I followed him, their lounge was oddly at the back of the house, the kitchen it seemed was at the front. Large TV in the corner and a music system with rows and rows of CDs. How old fashioned I thought.

Alex looked at what I was looking at, "folks are prehistoric when it comes to sounds," he laughed. He sat next to me on the settee and I took a sip at my ice creamy milky coffee. It was in danger of overflowing as the ice cream was melting fast, so my first priority was to get it back to a level of safety where the risk of spillage was reduced.

"I love the outfits you wear," Alex said, "they are so cool. Most of the girls at college either look like they work in a morgue or are dolled up as if they are about to go out. And then there is you, always neat, tidy, immaculate. I love it."

Well, that was odd. It is true we did seem to have a lot of Goths at college, but, if I am honest, I had never really taken much notice of what people wore. "Thank you, that is a really nice thing to say." I turned and put my drink on the side table, and as I turned back Alex kissed me. Oh. I suppose I should have expected it, but I really didn't. I mean he knows full well that I have a boyfriend. Is there no honour with boys? I kissed him back.

His hand found my left boob as he kissed and he rubbed it a little, then his hand went down, and then back up inside my top. Crumbs. His tongue was pushing at my purse and I allowed it in, my tongue joining in with the dance in our mouths, his hand pushed my bra up and squeezed my nipple. I pressed his hard cock through his trousers.

He stopped kissing, leant back and pulled my top up and undoing my bra he pulled it off. My boobs were on full display, something they had not been expecting to do today. He leant forward and sucked my right nipple, and as I realised what was happening, I felt his hand on my panties. Crumbs. I undid his trousers and pulled down his zip, thankful that I did not have to fumble with buttons on his trousers. He raised himself a little and I managed to pull his trousers and pants down enough to release his cock. I had a sudden thought about his parents walking in on us, but his finger rubbing my clitoris distracted me from such potential interruptions.

He put his fingers on my panties waistband and pulled them down, leaving me just wearing my skirt. My fanny was now open and fully accessible to him. I heard him fumbling with something and realised he was opening a condom wrapper. He pulled it free and in a way that looked well practised, he rolled it on to his cock, rolled over onto me and penetrated me all in one move.

Whilst I am not hugely experienced in these things, I was used to a little more interaction before the act, but not Alex it seemed, and he started shagging quite energetically, the slap as he struck my belly echoing around the room. He wasn't as big as Jase, or my dad, but he still managed to stretch my fanny, although I didn't feel the pressures deep inside, perhaps he wasn't as long. As I lay there being pummelled into the settee, I began to see things a little from Bren's perspective. Here was a boy that only had one aim, get into my panties.

It was nice, don't get me wrong, but very one sided and not nice enough. This guy simply provided a shag, nothing more, he was not boyfriend material. I didn't feel a part of it, I felt very much as if I were just being used and as I lay there my fanny being pummelled, I wondered if mum used to feel that way with John. Alex pushed hard into me and grunted a few times. I guessed he had filled the condom. He pulled back and his cock slipped from me, looking down I could see he had indeed managed to fill the bulb. I reached over and had another drink of my milky coffee.

After Alex had dropped me at home, I didn't invite him in, just said I would see him at college, I had a good wash in the bathroom and slipped on some clean underwear. Probably won't be going home with Alex again I decided.

"Who was that love?" Mum asked.

"Oh, Alex from college, he offered me a lift on his scooter, and I said yes. I hadn't been on a scooter before, and I don't think I will be in a rush to go on one again. I hate the view from inside the helmet."

"No, I was never a one for boys with motorbikes when I was your age. So, just a lift then love?"

"Yes mum, just a lift, nothing more." Well, mums don't need to know everything.

"Still sore mum?"

"Not so much love, I got some witch hazel from Boots and I think that helps. Obviously I only risk external application's."

"Yes mum, obviously, no idea what you could use for internal, the only thing I could even think of is Vaseline, but I know they say you can use that with tampons, but I have never put anything like that inside."

"Oh I don't think that's a good idea, anyway I wasn't thinking of that inside, I was thinking more along the outside inside."

"Oh, right, crikey, you're sore there? Wow. Dad must get very enthusiastic to make that area sore."

Mum went quite red and turned away, again a conversation that had gone further than she expected. Oh well, when you consider that my dad had shagged me, embarrassment was no longer really an option for me.

Mum seemed to regain her composure, "That boy not really in the field then love?"

"Alex? God no mum, he is absolutely not boyfriend material, he is more a notches on his bedpost type, and I have zero interest in being a quick shag for a randy teenager."

"Natalie!" Mum almost shrieked, "language. No need to talk like that young lady, although I like your sentiment."

"Well mum, it's true. And my friends feel the same, Ash and Bren both want whatever relationship they have to be meaningful rather than lustful."

"I should think so too." Obviously letting mum know that Alex had simply been a lustful distraction was the last thing I wanted. I did think that Alex would be more than a quick unmemorable shag, that is why I agreed to go back to his, I knew what he hoped for, I just expected that he would have given me more consideration. Lesson learned. He was most certainly not the type of boy that Bren should have for her first encounter, he seemed to have no interest in ensuring that his partner enjoyed it too.

As I lay in bed later, I could hear mum and dad downstairs. The TV was on and was covering up most noises, but I definitely heard kissing and rustling. I wondered if mum had taken matters in hand or had just succumbed to the usual. After listening for a while, I dozed off, so I had no idea if there were any sex noises. But there certainly were this morning. Another dot on the calendar.

Jase texted me checking if I was free this morning, I said yes and that he could come over if he wanted. I went and showered, put a robe on and went downstairs just as dad was leaving. "See you later love," he said on his way out.

"Morning mum," I said as I went in the kitchen.

"Morning sweetheart," she replied. I noticed that she didn't mention disturbing me and I guessed that was a subject she wanted to avoid. "I am going up for a shower love, and then I am off out."

"Yes mum, Jase is coming round later, so we will probably just hang. I don't have to go to college today, but I do have a lot of college work to do this afternoon."

"Okay love, and, well, you know, just be careful,"

"Yes mum."

I ate my cereal and went up to get dressed. Mum had left the bathroom door open and I looked in as I passed. She had the shower head in her hand and had it aimed at her fanny, her knees were crooked and I think she was enjoying the moment. I smiled and left her to it. In my room I took my robe off and hung it up. I rubbed my hand around my groin, no need to shave yet, all felt smooth, and looking in the mirror, I could see no evidence of yesterday's events. All to the good. Top and skirt, I didn't bother with underwear, I would put it on after Jase had gone.

Mum finished her shower and went into her bedroom and got dressed, humming as she did so. She seemed in quite a good mood, and she definitely didn't seem to be slowing down in the sex department. "Oh by the way love," she said as she stuck her head through the door, "I took your advice last night. Much better. I'm off now, see you later." And she was gone. Oh mum, I need more info than that, what advice, hand, mouth, bum? I mean, really? I decided I would interrogate mum later.

"I'm not sure what to do." Jase said as he flopped down onto my bed. "I mean, I guess many boys would love it, but I feel just odd."

"A year ago, you would have done anything to see your mum naked." That is what he had said, he had said he just tried and see his mum naked, and now he could, he didn't want to. Boys! "Tell me what happened."

"She said that she was going up to shave and would I come up and do the honours. Dad was gone, of course, and I just wanted to get round here to see you. She went up and then shouted for me to hurry up."

"Crumbs, what did you do?"

"I went up and she was waiting on the landing, utterly starkers. 'Hurry, get your clothes off' she said. I had just put them all on to get ready to come over here."

"I had wondered why it took you so long to get here."

"I would have been here an hour ago but for having to help mum."

"So what did you do?"

"I took my clothes off and obviously I started getting hard. 'Come on love, let's get foamed'' mum said and pulled me int the bathroom. She grabbed the can of shave foam and sprayed it into her hand and then started spreading it on me. At first it was okay, she was just going around, but then she slipped her hand underneath and started doing my balls, and then she did my cock."

"Shit. I honestly don't know how she has the nerve to do this, I cannot imagine my mum doing this to me."

"Well, can you imagine if it were your dad, and he wanted you to shave his cock and balls? No? Anyway, her stroking as she applied the foam made me absolutely rock hard, I mean hard. Then she handed me the can, 'now you do me.' I tried to only apply it the skin around her fanny, but, well, I know I didn't, my fingers just went everywhere. Then she turned around and bent forward for me to do underneath."

"I have no words." And I didn't, I had never heard of such a thing. I wondered if his mum were unwell, having a breakdown or something.

"She said 'you might as well start there now I am bent over.' Her fanny was right there, wide open and glistening, I thought I was going to burst. I took the razor and very carefully I shaved around her fanny, I had to use my fingers to move her bits away, it was so difficult. She wiggled and pushed back, and my fingers went inside her."

"Oh. You mean you fingered your mum?"

"Well, not on purpose. I hurriedly pulled them out, she said nothing, she must have known. I bet she thought I did it on purpose, I didn't honestly."

"No, of course not." I bet any other boy would have made sure his fingers slipped in, anyway, Jase wasn't any other boy. "Then what?"

"She turned around and I knelt before her and shaved her front, holding her fanny bits to the side, how I managed I don't know, it was very distracting."

"I can imagine."

"When I had finished, she said 'right your turn, up you get.' She took the razor from me, and started shaving all around. Then she held my cock by the end and started moving the razor up and down my cock. I was trying to think of everything I could, I was trying to remember the right temperature for tempering chocolate, anything, anything other than the fact my mum had my cock in her hand and her other hand was going up and down."

"Did you, you know?"

"No. But it was close. Anyway, when she had done, she said, let's rinse each other and then you can go and get ready to go out. That was even worse than when she held my cock, the shower was on light setting and it really tickled, sexually, as she rinsed my cock. It must have done the same to her when I rinsed her fanny.

Anyway, when I had done, she was quite red in the face, and she grabbed a towel and rushed to her room."

"Wow. Well done for not, you know, spurting on your mum again."

"Tell me. Anyway, that is why I was late, I am sorry."

"I have to be honest, I cannot imagine anyone else ever apologising for being late because they had been fingering their mum."

"No. Sorry."

After college had finished, I sat on the settee in the lounge going through some sources on my MacBook when mum got home. "Dad'll be late" she said, "shall we get something or get him to call for something on his way home?"

"Let dad get something, he can surprise us."

"Okay love, I'll just text him, then I'll come and sit with you if that's okay?"

"Yes mum, of course." I bookmarked the page I had found and closed the MacBook and put it down.

"Mum?"

"Yes love?"

"You left me hanging this morning. What did you mean when you said you took my advice?"

"Oh." Mum flushed a little and then sat down next to me, moving the MacBook to the side table. "Well, you said, you know, use your hand or something, so I did, so it was an easier night."

I was determined not to let her off the hook, "So come on mum, what did you do, your hand, or something?"

"Really Natalie Marie, I should not be discussing this with you."

"Why not mum? Jase and his mum talk all kind's of stuff, shaving for example, down there I mean. Why can't we be more open?"

"Would you tell me what you and Jase do? Would you? Why would I want to know?"

"Mum, what did you do, oh, and yes I would if you wanted to know."

"If you really must know he was in the kitchen and I went up behind him and undid his trousers and took his penis out and started to masturbate him. Okay?"

"You started? That doesn't mean that is how you finished."

Mum looked at me and then turned away. "No." She said quietly, "I let him go, knelt in front of him and used my mouth on him till he finished. No mess to clear up you see."

"That wasn't so difficult mum, now was it, so he didn't want to shag you when you went to bed, but he did this morning, so you are much less sore. Result."

"No Natalie, we didn't make love last night, but we did this morning, he woke up very aroused, said he had been dreaming of us all night, and, well, we did it."

"So that's fine then."

"What about you and Jase? What did you do?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"No, not really, but you made me tell you, so you can tell me.

"Okay. When?"

"When what?"

"On which occasion do you want to know about me and Jase? You told me about once, I will tell you about once."

"Oh. The last time then, the last time that you were intimate."

"This morning. He came round and we kissed, as you would expect, and then he discovered that I had forgotten to put any panties on, and his fingers found their way inside me, and then his cock replaced his fingers, and then when he had finished, I cleaned him with my mouth. There, now you know."

"How the hell can you forget to put panties on? I hope you don't do that in front of your father, he would have a heart attack if he were so see that."

"Oh don't be silly, of course I wouldn't, and even if I did, he is my dad, he would just look away." Only to see if you were anywhere near so he could have a good gawk, I thought.

"Show me." I raised the hem of my skirt to show mum my pale blue panties.

"See mum, all is in order." I didn't tell her that I had felt so aroused thinking about Jase and his mum that I had gone to college and back on the bus without knickers. The bus seat felt so cold on my naked bottom, and the plastic chairs at college actually stuck to my skin, I had to push them down when I stood up. I had been so wet and aroused when I got home that I had to go and wash. That is when I put the panties on.

"What do you mean Jase and his mum talk about shaving down there?"

"Well, I do not know how it came up in conversation, I think Jase's mum talked about tidying her garden, and then Jase said he had stripped his right back, and his mum then asked about irritation, and it sort of went from there."

"Why on earth would she talk about tidying her garden with her son?"

"I don't know mum, I mean I know you are shaved clean, but I have not had the urge to discuss it with you, so I have no idea why she would."

"How does Jase feel about it? I mean it is a very odd think to talk about, my god I hope that they don't start comparing razor burn."

"What does it matter mum? I mean some families are naturalist's and are naked at home with no embarrassment, Jase's family aren't, well at least I think not, but what would it matter if they were?"

"That's weird and perverted Natalie, weird and perverted." I just shrugged.

"So what does she do about razor burn," mum asked, "just wondering."

"Apparently she swears by after sun, says it is brilliant."

"Right, probably cheaper than E45."