Natalie - Pt 23

Story Info
Mum nearly catches Natalie, Natalie and the Twins again.
3.1k words
4.43
2.3k
3
0

Part 23 of the 45 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Private comments are welcome. Thanks for reading.

Tea was another takeaway, an Indian, quite spicy and I hoped that my insides would cope with it, I didn't want jalfrezi bottom that was for sure. Mum was pottering in the kitchen, dad had sat next to me on the settee.

"Wish we were alone," he whispered.

"Well we aren't, you will have to save your attentions for mum later." I was actually a little bit sore still from the twins, so I wasn't feeling particularly sexy even though dad and I had been interrupted a few minutes before when mum came home, and dad had his fingers inside my fanny at the time.

Dad took my hand and placed it on his trousers. His cock was really quite hard. I rubbed my hand up and down and dad groaned. "God I wish your hand were inside," dad said as he gasped.

"No, mum might come in. I tell you what, I'll go upstairs and you can go into the kitchen, shut the door and slip mum a bit."

"Oh God, faster sweetheart," dad was really getting it on. I heard the kitchen door open and quickly moved my hand and leant away from dad.

"Alright in here?" mum asked as she came in.

"Yes mum, I was just about to go upstairs and do some more studying." I got up and checked around to make sure I had all my stuff and said "see you later," as I left, closing the door behind me.

I went up and left my door wide open as I lay on my bed. I know I had rubbed my dad, but my heart hadn't really been in it, I don't even know why I had started, why I hadn't just moved my hand away when dad had put it on my cock.

"Oh Pat," I heard from downstairs, "later, no, later."

From the muffled sounds I guessed that later hadn't been an acceptable option. I briefly thought about going back down pretending I had lost a book and 'catching' them at it, but that would have been unkind. I was trying to work out what was happening, was dad shagging mum or was she giving him a hand job or using her mouth? In my imagination I decided that she knelt before him and undid his zip and as he lifted his bottom a little, she pulled his trousers and pants down, giving her access to his cock.

She pulled her dress up and moved her panties to one side and lowered herself onto his cock, raising, lowering, shagging him as he sat on the settee. I imagined her panties chafing at the side of his cock, giving him extra stimulation as he filled her fanny. The movements went faster, harder mum pushing herself down on dad, taking him deeper and deeper inside herself, feeling his cock as it slid inside her. I wondered what that would feel like, and then she gasped as she felt him spurt, thrust after thrust as he finished inside her, filling her with his juices, draining his balls, raising herself of him, letting her panties go back to catch his dripping seed as dad pulled his trousers back up.

Another dot on the calendar I supposed. But then again, she may have just used her hand and stroked him into a tissue. Who knew?

"You know I have only been with you." Jase on facetime during his break.

"And me with you." I wondered if he could lie just as easily as I could.

"I am not sure about your friend. I don't know if she will feel different."

"Only one way to find out."

"S'pose, any way, gotta go, break over."

"Laters."

"Laters."

Was a fanny a fanny the way a cock was pretty much a cock? I didn't know. More of interest was how it was used and the build up, the touching, the kissing. If you were like Alex and just shoved it in, then, yes, I guess they were all just alike. Jase it seemed was a little worried about possibly introducing his cock to Bren's fanny. What's to worry about? I didn't get it. Mum and dad were still downstairs when I dozed off. I must have left my door open because some while later I disturbed and heard them shagging. Crikey, they really were at it these days. I went back to sleep with mental images of my dad's cock and Bren's fanny. Surreal.

Ash came round, I hadn't seen her for about a week.

"I have missed seeing you," she said as I opened the door for her.

"I know, me too, I have been crazy busy with college."

"How is Jase?"

"Good. We did a mad thing, I must tell you, come on up." We went up to my room. Mum and dad were both out, but I shut the bedroom door anyway.

"What mad thing?" She asked as she flopped back on my bed."

"Well," I said as I lay next to her. "You know when it was raining like mad the other day?"

"Yes. I was stuck indoors with awful cramps."

"Well, I met Jase by the woods, and we went in along the path and found a really nice quiet spot."

"Well I don't suppose anyone else was around in the rain."

"Maybe not. Anyway, we stripped off, completely in the rain. Starkers."

"What? Why on earth would you do that?"

"I lay down on the wet grass, it really tickled my fanny."

Ash moved her hand up my skirt and ran her fingers gently over my panties.

"Tickled like this?" She asked.

'Mm," I answered, "Don't stop." I felt her fingers running down each side of my crease, wishing I hadn't worn panties, but that I had been naked, and Ash's fingers could easily slip in and slide down my valley. Instead they were outside, moving up and down my cotton panties.

"Why would I stop?" Ash asked, and she turned, put her hands into my panties waistband and pulled them down, one leg free with the panties draped around my other ankle. She stopped and kissed along my crease. Oh my God.

I lay back, eyes screwed tight as her tongue pushed my lips apart and delved in, my lips, wet with anticipation, gave no resistance, her tongue pressing my valley floor, a finger dabbing lightly at my clitoris. "Oh fuck," I whispered as the electricity started and my nipples hardened, and my fanny hole fluttered in anticipation. "Oh fuck" as Ash ran her tongue around the edge of my opening, my nerves super sensitised and I gasped awaiting her next move.

"Did it feel as good as this Nat? Was that wet grass as good as my hot wet tongue?"

"Oh fuck no, Jesus Ash, don't fucking stop."

"Why would I do that?" She asked and I felt fingers enter me and my fanny stretched apart and her tongue licking my very edge as her nose nudged my clitoris into overdrive. My breasts seemed to harden, my nipples felt like missiles about to launch, the skin between my fanny and my bottom twinged and my whistle blew. I think my head nearly touched my ankles as my back arched and my breath got stuck inside. The electricity danced around my body and my breath exploded and I know I screamed as my orgasm erupted throughout my body.

"Fuck" was all I managed. My orgasms seemed to be getting more and more powerful, almost to the point of pain. Nice pain, but still pain. I lay there, my skirt about my waist, my panties around my ankle, my fanny throbbing and my head buzzing.

"Wow," Ash said, "You soaked me."

I didn't know that I did that. Ash buried her head between my legs and licked me from top to bottom, sucking as she went, it felt like she was sucking me dry, my nerves warmed up and I felt myself coming to the boil again. "Oh God Ash," I gasped as a second orgasm rolled through me and I was left drained and as useless as a rag doll.

"Bloody hell Nat, you're sensitive today, was that two?"

"Yes," I gasped, "you got me twice."

Ash sat up and then lay beside me, holding my left hand in hers. "I think you have missed me as much as I have missed you," Ash said.

"Give me a few minutes and I will return the favour," I said to Ash as I lay recovering my breath as well as my composure.

"So what was so mad about the woods in the rain then," she asked.

"After I stripped and lay on the wet grass, the longer blades tickling between my legs, Jase stripped and lay beside me. It was really quite nice, and very different, laying there totally nude in the woods, knowing that we could be caught at any moment, and then Jase turned and started touching me."

"Oh yes? Just touching you? Where? On your arm?"

'Very funny, no, he started rubbing between my legs and I reached over and held his cock and started to slowly move him and then he rolled over and pushed it inside me and we shagged in the rain, like wild animals. God it was hot."

"Oh my God, you animal Nat."

"I know, it was really freeing, such a totally uninhibited thing, I really loved it."

"My back garden is not overlooked."

"Interesting."

"Next time it rains"

"Yeah, but your mum is usually in, isn't she?"

"True, oh well, it was just an idea."

"Oh well."

"You could always take me to the woods and do it to me, like you did with Jase."

I didn't want to show anyone else our secret place just in case they started using it, or even started spying on us. "I could, I will have to see if I can find it again, yes."

I rolled over and pulled Ash's slacks and panties down in one movement and buried my head between her legs. A slight perfume of lavender, probably from her soap, and I licked her flaps, wet with anticipation and awaiting my attention. I pressed my tongue between them and found her valley floor, hot and wet and slippery with lust.

I moved up and pressed my tongue against her clitoris, lapping it and slowly drawing it in between my teeth as the fingers on my right hand teased at the edge of her opening before I slipped two fingers inside her and curled and uncurled my fingers.

"Oh fuck me Nat, fuck me," she gasped between pants of breath and I pulled and pushed my fingers, fingering her as my teeth pulled at her clitoris, twisting it left and right. I pushed my two fingers in as far as they would go, and then I curled them up inside her and then rotated my hand a little before relaxing and straitening my fingers again.

I felt her fanny tighten around my fingers and then she gripped so tightly I couldn't move them, her eyes stared at nothing and her breath held, her fingers gripped the bed and then she coughed, gasped and collapsed on the bed. "Shit." It seemed to be all she could say.

After Ash left I had about an hour or so before the bus for college. I had just finished on the loo and as I walked out I nearly collided with dad on the landing. I hadn't heard him come home. "Oh, hi dad, how long have you been here?"

"Just got here sweetheart, on the off chance that you were here and free."

"Oh, why is that dad?"

He showed me his phone and that mum was on the other side of town. He opened his bedroom door and ushered me in. "We have some time to ourselves sweetheart he said as he unbuttoned his shirt and started to pull it over his head. Why did he assume that all I wanted to do was have sex with him? I pulled my top up and off, undid my bra and let my skirt drop to the floor. I hadn't yet put any panties on after Ash left.

"Oh shit, you are a sight," dad said as he pulled me towards the bed and put my hand on his cock. I pulled his skin back and licked the end of his cock, pushing my tongue into the hole at the end and then sucking, my lips encasing his whole end, sucking as if I were giving him a love bite. "Oh fuck" dad said and started to try and fuck my mouth.

I pulled back and shook a finger at him. "No, that is not where you fuck me today, dad, today you do it properly, you fuck my fanny." I stepped away and lay on the bed, my legs apart, and I ran my fingers down between my lips, showing him how wet my valley was. Dad stepped forward, knelt between my legs, leant down and pressed his cock on my fanny. He twitched and his cock slipped downwards and straight inside me, causing me to woosh with exhaled air as he filled me up.

Slowly he began to press and release, slowly shagging me, deeper and further back, the pressure felt deep within then gone. He began to pick up the pace, regular but still slow, his body pressing against mine, squashing my breasts as his movement was all in his hips. I wished I had a camera recording, I would love to see his bottom rise and fall as he shagged me.

As he pushed deep his body opened my lips and he pressed into my valley, my nerves stimulated and still tingling from Ash, it didn't take me long.

"Oh God dad, yes, oh why is this so good?" And dad started going faster, not deeper, just faster, the pressures still grew and subsided, by sensitivities simply grew, my breath began to catch and I felt the familiar jolts as electric coursed from my groin to my breasts, my nipples and my mouth and as I kissed the air I boiled and my orgasm slammed through me, clamping dad hard inside me.

Dad twitched a couple of times as he spurted inside me and as my body released him, he rolled to the side and breathed out.

"Christ Nat, you really are incredible, I mean your mum..."

I stopped him, "Dad the first time you compare me to mum is the last time we do this." I am not in competition with mum and never will be, mum must be first for dad. I can only ever be a dalliance.

Dad pulled an imaginary zipper across his mouth, 'Of course," he said. I rolled over and crouched above him, letting his white spurtings drip from my fanny onto his stomach, puddling in his navel.

"Now I need a shower dad." I got up, grabbed my clothes and headed to the bathroom, put the shower on needle and stepping in. I guessed my fanny was still gaping a little and as I aimed the shower head upwards, I saw the flood of white diminish to simply bubbles of clear water. I stood for a few minutes letting the water flood across me and run down my body to drip from my groin.

"You really should shut the bathroom door sweetheart," I heard mum say. Fuck, that was close, Jesus, she will catch us one day. I hope dad had dressed before she got home, and I was glad I had picked my clothes up off their bedroom floor.

I dried myself, rolled antiperspirant here and there, especially there, and dressed. Back in my room I pulled some panties on and went downstairs.

"Your dad has gone back out love."

"Damn, dad could have given me a lift to college, oh well, I guess I will just run for the bus." That had been too close, if we had just messed around for a few more minutes we would have been caught. I wondered if I needed to start dots in a new colour for me and dad. Or should I stop it completely? I didn't want to get caught.

After college class had finished, as I was walking back to the bus, Tom caught up, Tim was not far behind. "That was some serious fun we had." Well, it was fun, serious? Not so much.

"Indeed." Well, I didn't want to get into anything too heavy. I just didn't mind a little occasional fun.

"Our house is empty for another couple of hours if you fancy coming back?" Tom sounded hopeful.

"But we will understand if you don't want," said Tim.

"Why not?" I replied, well, why not indeed, perhaps they could just take it in turns this time? Yeah, I thought probably not. Back at their house they locked the front door and we headed on up to what they said was the guest room. Okay. Double bed, dresser and that was about it. It was at the front of the house, so we would hear if anyone pulled up on the drive. I had already had one very near miss, I didn't want another.

I took my coat off and put my coat and bag on the dresser and as I turned back, I saw that the boys were already down to just their pants. They didn't like to waste time. My top, bra, skirt and panties joined my coat and bag on the dresser.

Tom ( shaving cut ) again took the lead and lead me to the bed, helped me lay down and started kissing me. As I responded, felt Tim lick along my crease, my legs parted a little more automatically. Tom moved down and suckled my left breast as Tim's tongue pressed in and opened up my valley, my nerves began to tingle. Fingers circled my opening, gently teasing it open, wider and wider and then two fingers began probing my insides.

Tom knelt by the side of me and dipped his cock towards my mouth, I opened and licked the end of his cock, my hand reached up and pulled back the skin, and as I licked around the edge of his cock head, Tom twitched approvingly. I suspected he was as sensitive there, as I was down below.

Tim pressed his cock into my fanny, as Tom shagged my mouth. This was better than one in my fanny and one in my bottom, so I relaxed into it, feeling fill my throat and Tim filling my fanny. Fanny was nicer. As I lay there getting double shagged I decided I did not really like boy, boy, girl threesomes. I mean, it was okay, but no, not really fantastic. Tom spurted down my throat, I felt it shoot on down towards my stomach, and a few minutes later Tim finished. I didn't. No, not my idea of fun.