Natalie - Pt 22

Story Info
Natalie proposes a threesome Natalie and dad get interrupted.
2.9k words
4.28
3k
6
0

Part 22 of the 45 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Private comments are welcome. Thanks for reading.

"Have you shagged your mum yet?" Jase was sprawling next to me on the settee in their front room.

"Shit, no, Nat, bloody hell."

"Here is a thought. Okay. Perhaps she is asking you to do it because she doesn't have a daughter to ask, she doesn't want to ask your Dad, because he would just think she wanted sex, and because she trusts that you would do it without trying any funny business."

"Maybe, I still think it strange. I mean, shit Nat, that is real personal stuff."

"Absolutely, but, trust, you know. That trust would remain as long as you didn't try and stick anything in her. Just make it matter of fact, you know?"

"S'pose."

"Or, could be she just wants to shag her randy son and isn't sure how to start the ball rolling. Who knows?"

"Thanks for that."

"Happy to help. Anyway, I have another question to ask."

"Oh, what?"

"Kinda personal."

"Okay, well, I have you know, seen every intimate inch of your body, and you mine so I think that you can ask anything."

"Right. Here's the thing. I have this friend Bren."

"Yes, the one that isn't sure if she is gay?"

"Yes, anyway, she has discovered the joys of carrots."

"What?" Jase looked at me and then I saw the penny drop, "Oh right, yes."

"She needs a proper cock in her."

"Okay. I don't see where this is going."

"I wondered if you might be willing to help."

"What? You want to know if I want to fuck another girl?"

"No. I do not want you to want to shag another girl."

"I am confused."

"I want you to shag another girl without wanting to."

"No, still don't get it, sorry. Do you want me to fuck Bren?"

"Yes, but not if you want to."

"Oh. Right. You want me to give her the cock experience, but you don't want me to enjoy it."

"Yes and no. Yes, I want you to shag her, and no, I don't mind if you enjoy it, in fact, I hope that you do, I just don't want you to want to, and I certainly do not want you to want to again."

"I think you are mad."

"Maybe. Will you?"

"Maybe. Will you be there?"

"I don't know, do I want to watch my boyfriend shag another girl, or do I want to know my boyfriend is shagging another girl but not know what is actually happening? Conundrum."

"I would not want to watch you fuck another boy. Just saying."

"I know. You and I are a thing, an important thing, I don't want you to do this thing with Bren, but she needs it, and I am afraid that if she goes with just anyone in order to get shagged, she will end up hurt, and I think she is on the verge of being damaged at the moment."

"You trust me enough to simply do the deed, enjoy it, and not want to do it with her again?"

"Yes. I also trust you to trust me."

"How do you want to do it, like, in a threesome where I end up doing both of you and you do each other?"

"God, I hadn't expected to get involved. Not sure I want to do it with a girl." I am such a liar.

"What, were you just going to sit there and watch?"

"Well, no, I suppose not, I hadn't given that side of it much thought. Do you want to watch me do it with another girl? Is that a fantasy of yours?"

"I hadn't even given that any thought till now."

"And now?"

"I suppose so."

I had to give this some thought and I would have to ensure that Bren would have to pretend that this was our first time, her and me. Jase must not know that I have been shagging Bren on the side. But a threesome? Not sure if one cock could satisfy two fannies. I could see two cocks and one fanny working. Possibly, other parts might have to come into play, like my bottom, one in the front, one in the back.

Jase leaned over and started rubbing my crease through my panties. I started to imagine that it was Bren doing it and that his cock was just waiting to enter as Bren slipped along my valley. The images were quite powerful and as Jase moved past the hem of my panties and brushed my clitoris the moment exploded through me. I lay gasping as Jase eased my panties down, I don't think he had noticed. He pulled his jeans and pants down, and hovering above me, he slid his cock up and down my valley, electricity shooting though me, and then he buried his cock.

I was so wet with arousal that he just went straight in, all the way, his balls pressing against me, me feeling the pressure deep inside. He started pumping his cock in and out of me, the deep pressure going and coming, the electricity shooting as he went deep and forced my fanny lips open and pressed against my very sensitive lips and valley. Faster and harder he went, his balls bouncing against me as he went deep. I clutched at his back as he shagged me, my legs just uselessly hanging down off the settee. I could feel a second one approaching, I was so close, my sensitivities so aroused that I was on the edge as he shagged, and then as he gave a really deep thrust and held it, I boiled over.

I know I spasmed, I felt the tightness inside me, Rivers of intense pleasure shot around my body from my fanny to my nipples, to my fingertips and my toes, and my back arched as I thrust high into the air. Jesus that was a big one. I fell back, utterly shattered, uncaring what Jase was done, guessing but not caring that he had cum. I lay gasping, feeling the weight of Jase as he lay on me, my breath struggling, the warmth of the orgasm slowly draining away leaving me feeling cold and as Jase moved and slipped from me, I also felt empty.

"Jeez Jase." I said, more gasping than speaking. "Wow, that was a big one."

"Yes. You squeezed my cock so tight."

"Wow." I reached for a tissue from the side table and plugged myself. I didn't want his juices dripping out of me. "Let me go to the loo." I got up and went to their downstairs loo and sat. I tried to squeeze it out, and then rolled up some toilet paper and pushed it into myself to absorb anything left. I would put a few folds into my panties too, it would do until I could get a shower.

As I sat on the bus going to college I thought about Bren and if I should offer to her to borrow Jase, If I should just watch, or if I should be actively involved, as a threesome.

I wondered if Jase really would be up for it, should he use a Condom, getting Bren pregnant wasn't in the plans.

All afternoon at college I was distracted, thinking about Jase and Bren. Tom and Tim were trying to be attentive, but I didn't really give them my full attention. I think I agreed to go and help them after tomorrow mornings college. Oh. I really should concentrate more.

Tea was sausages and mash. Thanks mum.

I lay on the bed and texted Bren. Mum and Dad were downstairs and I had told them I was going up to study and then have an early night. A sort of 'do not disturb' notice. I guessed that they might take advantage of my absence.

My phone chirped, she was face timing me.

"Hi."

"Hi yourself. I have an idea."

"What?"

"Well, you know I am seeing Jase?"

"Yes."

"He doesn't know about you and me and he mustn't, okay, but I had an idea."

"What? And I would never tell."

"Well. I know that you need a cock. How about we engineer a threesome and you get Jase's cock inside you?

"What the fuck? What? Are you insane?"

"Yeah, probably. It was just an idea."

"Fucking A."

"Are you regular? Only if we did, it would have to be at a time when you wouldn't get pregnant."

"What?"

"You know, not ovulating."

"I know what it means Nat."

"Only Jase and I don't use condoms, 'cus I have the jab, so it would be odd if I suggested that we take condoms with us when we saw you, he would know something was up. Planned so to speak."

"You are serious about this aren't you?"

"Yes. I have given it a lot of thought."

"Not for the next few days then."

"Right."

"Jeez Nat, I can't believe you."

"Look, you are my friend. You have a need. I don't want you to go with some boy who doesn't care and just wants another notch, that could end up hurting you, and I don't want that. So I just thought this might be a safe way to help you."

"Okay, thank you, I think. Look, I am not totally against the idea, I do want to know what a cock feels like, but, well, I don't know."

"No hurry Bren, as I said, it is just an idea."

Later as I lay on the edge of sleep I heard mum and Dad. Another dot on the calendar.

The dots were, so far, covering every day, and most days had more than one dot. I wondered if I would still be sexually active when I was as old as my parents. From what Jase said, his parents hardly ever had sex. Were mine unusual? Was my desire for sex unusual?

College was tough and I was pretty sure Tom and Tim, or was it Tim and Tom, were confused by it all.

"I just don't get it," Tom said.

"No," said Tim, "but you do?"

"Yes," I nodded, "but it isn't straight forward, but yes I do. do you want to get together after and we could go through it?"

They both nodded. "Our parents are out all day if you want to come back to ours," Tim said, or was it Tom?

One of them had a slight shaving cut the other didn't, so cut was Tom, I decided. They lived not far from me, so it was an easy bus journey back to theirs.

We got the books out and went through it. It actually helped me as, even though I had got it, it was still a bit nebulous, and going through it again meant I really understood it.

"I am so grateful," Tim said.

"Me too" Tom added and he embraced me, to sort of say thank you I suppose only I happened to turn my head at just the wrong moment and our lips touched. I pulled back a bit and then decided I had quite liked it and so leant forward for another

As he kissed his tongue slipped along the purse of my lips and I could feel the hardness growing in his groin.

Tim stepped in and pulled my head to him and he kissed me too. They both seemed to kiss in exactly the same way. Tim took things a little further, has hand went up my top.

As Tim was fondling my boobs, Tom started to pull my top over my head, forcing me to stop kissing, and as my top went, Tom replaced Tim and started kissing me. Tim meanwhile had undone my bra and was sucking gently at my nipples and a hand was up my skirt rubbing my panties.

I felt my skirt loosen as one of them had undone it, and it fell, puddling at my feet, and my panties soon followed. Pushed back on the settee, I had both boobs being sucked and fingers sliding along my valley, fingers were pushing inside my fanny as other fingers were pressing my clitoris. The electrics started.

"Wow, wow guys," I gasped. "A moment." I pushed them both away, this had all happened very quickly and I was almost overwhelmed. Tom pulled his clothes off, Tim not far behind. Both looked the same naked. Both had trimmed short hair around their cocks, and their cocks were about the same size, a bit longer than Jase by the look, and just as fat. I took a cock in each hand and started to stroke them. Tim pulled back and sat back on the settee and pulled me to him. As I lay on him he pushed his cock inside me, filling and stretching me and the deep pressure confirmed that he was indeed a long boy.

I felt Tom behind me and felt him pull the cheeks of my bottom apart and he pressed at my crinkle. Oh, that was a little painful as he pressed and then I felt myself give and he was inside me also. It was a really odd feeling, again not much sense of touch inside, but a feeling of pressure. Tim lay there, his cock inside my fanny unmoving, but Tom did the moving, shagging my bottom. I guessed that Tim could feel Tom's movements and wondered if it felt as if he himself were doing it.

Tom started to go faster and harder, I could hear the slaps as his body slammed against my bottom, his movements forcing me to press hard against Tim, my lips forced apart, the tickle of Tim's hair in my valley, my clitoris pushed hard against Tim's belly. It began to get to me, the movements, the sensations, and the electricity began to move. Tim was twisting my nipples and the tickle of that combined with the jolts from my groin caught my breath and took me over.

My orgasm rolled through me and my spasming must have squeezed their cocks and Tom pushed hard into my bottom and I saw Tim gurgle and then go rigid, his cock hard inside me. Tom stepped back, his cock leaving my bottom with a slurp, and I pushed back to stand, and Tim's cock fell out of my fanny followed by a great white dollop falling from me.

I rolled to the side and slumped on the settee. I don't know what I imagined, but, jeez, that was different. I looked down, my groin was just smeared in white, and a puddle was forming beneath me. "Tissue?" I asked. Tom passed over the box of Kleenex that had been at the side and I grabbed a few and mopped up.

"Well." I said. "That was unexpected."

"I can't believe that you were up for that." Tim said.

"No," Tom agreed, "You are fantastic. Looking at you at college, I would never have guessed."

"You guys planned this," I said, "you must have done, no way that was spontaneous double teaming. Do you do that with every girl you bring back?"

"We never planned it, and no we don't, and you are the first."

"Well crumbs and you are my first double act. I need to go to your loo and tidy up, and then I need to get dressed and get home."

I don't quite know what I had expected. I did expect to have sex, but had imagined that they would simply take it in turns. That had been something else. It wasn't the most comfortable way to have sex. It wasn't the most enjoyable, but I had orgasmed, and I was only a little bit sore. When I showered, I was a little relieved to find that everything had closed back up as it should. I wasn't sure that I enjoyed a threesome as the only girl, I was not that keen on anal sex, I really preferred my fanny or my mouth as the recipients of the cock. I wasn't opposed to the idea of anal sex, it just didn't really do a lot for me.

After I got home, I had a quick shower, just to make sure I was clean inside and out really. I was sat on my bed, the towel having fallen puddled around me, when Dad popped his head in. "Hello sweetheart" he said, "Do you have a moment for your Dad?"

"Of course Dad, where's mum?"

"She is at Grans and is getting a takeaway on the way home." Dad sat next to me, turned my head to his and kissed me. As he kissed he sort of pushed, sort of encouraged me to lay back on the bed.

Dad knelt between my legs and blew along my fanny, his breath hot on my crease. I shivered with anticipation. His tongue sought out and dabbed my clitoris, oh that felt so good. I lay back my eyes closed as my Dad worked on me, two fingers rubbing around the edge of my opening and then gently pushing inside and started to wiggle, to move, to open and widen me inside.

"Hello, I'm home, tea will be five minutes."

"Oops baby, have to be later." Dad got up and left my bedroom, pulling the door quietly to behind me, leaving me wet and aroused. Oh well.