Natalie - pt 32

Story Info
A lift with a neighbour then dad is in the shower.
2.9k words
4.44
2k
3
0

Part 32 of the 45 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love to receive feedback, let me know what you liked or didn't. Please enjoy this story, Mica xx

Everyone is over 18

I had slept really well. Which was surprising as I was still asleep in dad's arms when mum came home and shouted upstairs that tea was ready. It still surprises me that mum is completely okay with me and dad having sex, I mean, really, knowing we are, and then seeing the evidence are two completely different things, aren't they?

After breakfast I dressed and went into college to pick up the notes from the lecture I missed yesterday. There wasn't anyone around that I knew, it was a no college day for me today, and unlikely anyone would be, so I walked into town and grabbed a Latte at Jamaica Java, I wasn't in any particular hurry to go anywhere. I sat and watched people walking past, some slowly, some hurrying as if they were late to get somewhere, others just staring at their phone as they walked, I always wondered how come they didn't bump into people or things like post boxes?

As I left my other next-door neighbour, not Sandra and Pete, but Brian, called out,

"Hi Natalie."

"Oh, hi Mr Clarkson," I replied. "Haven't seen you for ages, how are you?"

"I am fine Natalie, if you are going home, I can offer you a lift if you would like?"

"That would be nice Mr Clarkson, yes please."

"Right then, I am done, and the car is just in the multi-story." I tagged along, following him to the car park entrance and then up a couple of flights of stairs. I don't drive, yet, but I would just lose my car in a car park, every floor looks the same, row up row of cars, most of which seem to be exactly the same.

As we pulled out of the car park into the slow traffic making its way around the town centre, he started chatting.

"It's odd, we don't seem to have seen much of you or your parents," he said, "everyone seems so busy these days."

"I know Mr Clarkson, I am either at college or usually at a friend's, we just seem never to stop. Mum is at work or across at Nans or Auntie Pegs, and dad just seems to be always at work. In the evenings we have tea and collapse in front of the TV, very boring we are."

"Oh, not at all, I don't believe that for a moment. But we are the same. Mary is often out volunteering and helping out, keeping herself busy, and I do a little part time work, but I do like to spend as much time in the garden as I can."

We pulled up at his house and he parked on his drive. "Why don't you come in, I am sure Mary would love to say hello."

Nothing much else to do, so I agreed and followed him in. "Would you like a drink?" He asked.

"A glass of water would be great" I said.

"Right, you go and sit in the lounge, I will rustle up a glass or water and see if I can find Mary."

Their settee was leather and it had shaped seats. When you sat on it, it kind of forced your legs apart due to a small middle hump in each seat. The leather was a little cold on my legs to be honest.

"Right Natalie, Mary is nowhere to be seen, I assume she is off busy volunteering, she will be sad to have missed you. Here's your water." He passed me a glass of water and sat directly opposite me in an armchair. I noticed it was like the settee and as he sat, his legs were kept apart. His trousers seemed to be well filled. I chided myself for looking.

"Thank you for the water, Mr Clarkson. I will make sure to look out for Mrs Clarkson and pop and chat to her."

I noticed his eyes seemed to be fixed at my knees, or just between, as I had been at his I guessed. I wondered if mum's hormones strayed to next door.

"Oh that is nice, thank you. Mary will be pleased. I must say it is interesting the things you hear when you are out in the garden."

"I don't really get out into the garden much Mr Clarkson, I don't seem to be much of a sun lover, light hair colour I suppose."

"No, I suppose so. You did seem to be very happy yesterday afternoon, I must say, just after your dad came home, only it was quite clear in our back garden."

I didn't know what to say. I know I had screamed loudly when I orgasmed, I guess mum and dad must have had their bedroom window open.

"Oh, er yes, I suppose." I mean, well, I presume he wouldn't know exactly what the sound related to.

"It certainly sounded very intimate."

"Er, yes, I guess." If I could have squirmed in my seat then I would have, but my legs remained firmly parted and Mr Clarkson�s eyes seemed focussed on my knees, or rather what he could see between, my white panties.

"Now I am no prude and I have no concerns of who does what with whom, but it did sound really, well, arousing."

"Oh, I am sorry Mr Clarkson, I don't mean to arouse you." Now, why on earth did I say that.

"My dear, I don't mind if you do, really, I don't mind if you do."

"I am not sure what I would do to arouse you," I said looking at his trousers, his now very full trousers. "I mean, I wouldn't want to cause you any discomfort."

"Well, a beautiful young lady such as you, really doesn't need to do much, I mean, just a glance, a stolen glance, can be enough."

I put my hands on the hem of my skirt and raised it up my legs, my panties now in easy and full view. "You mean like this Mr Clarkson?" I asked looking at his crotch, the bulge really quite evident now.

"Oh yes, exactly like that."

"And what would Mr Clarkson like me to do if I were to arouse him?" We were definitely beyond the point of no return.

"I think Mr Clarkson would love to see more." He was getting a little red in the face.

I stood up, not so easy on the slippery leather settee and my skirt fell back, hiding my panties once more. I put my hands to the hem of my top and slowly pulled it up, revealing my bra and then over my head.

"Like this Mr Clarkson?" I asked, he nodded in approval. I undid the button and then the zip of my skirt, holding it around me before letting it fall. I stood before him in my bra and panties. I turned around and bent forward, I know that men seem to like the view from the back.

"How is this Mr Clarkson," I asked looking at him through my legs. He was pressing his hand to his crotch.

"That is very good Natalie, very good indeed."

"You look to be in a bit of a fix there Mr Clarkson, shall I help?"

He nodded and I stood back upright and went across. I undid the buckle of his belt and then the catch at his waist. I undid his zipper and his pants bulged out; his cock still contained. I stood and put my hands behind my back and undid my bra. I held the cups for a moment and then let it fall away, my boobs now on full show at his eye level.

"Oh my goodness Natalie," He said, "You really are a sight for sore eyes."

"Raise your hips Mr Clarkson," I said and as he did so, I pulled his trousers and his pants down, puddling them at his ankles. He had a remarkable cock.

"Wow Mr Clarkson, your cock is fabulous," and it was. It wasn't as thick as dads, but it was longer, it had a slight bend in it, and it looked exceedingly hard. Beneath it were an impressive set of balls. They were bigger than any I had seen and had big wrinkles across them and a big seam down the middle, separating each ball.

"I think we ought to upstairs Natalie," He said.

"Oh, I think, for now, we are alright just here Mr Clarkson, I mean all I need is your cock and that is right here." I bent forward and kissed the end of his cock. It twitched as I did so, and he also jumped a little. I opened my mouth and sucked him in, using my tongue to lick as my hand held his cock and gently moved his skin up and down, my other hand cradled his balls.

"Oh my goodness, and I haven't even seen all of you." He gasped as I worked his cock up and down in my mouth.

I released his cock from my mouth but kept using my hand. "If you want to see more Mr Clarkson, well, my hands are full I am afraid."

He reached forward took my panties in his hands and pulled them down revealing my sex to him for the first time. I opened my stance a little and felt as he ran a finger between the lips of my sex.

"Oh my, shaved, how wonderful, what a sight, I could never have guessed."

I let go of his cock and I turned around and crouched to sit on his lap. I reached behind me and held his cock and guided it into me. Slowly I lowered myself and still he kept coming, I reached what I thought was my depth, but there was still more of him. I felt a tug inside, and then he went in more, I had never been filled like this, was he in my womb too?

"Oh Natalie, you feel unbelievable."

"Do you still want to go upstairs Mr Clarkson?" I asked as I began to move up and down on his frankly amazing cock, a slight discomfort deep inside as I shagged him.

"Oh no, this is more than perfect Natalie." He put his hands around me and started playing with my boobs, holding my nipples, slightly twisting them, not enough to cause pain, but enough to awaken them and their senses. I began to push a little harder and take a little more of him inside me, and then he was filling me, fully, all of him was inside me and there was no more to take, I had managed to get all of him in me.

I started to move faster, rising more, pushing fully down, rocking slightly back and forward as I shagged my neighbour on his leather chair, my fanny feeling tested like it had never before, his cock as hard as a rolling pin inside me. Harder and faster and he began to hold my breasts, his grip unmoving, I guessed he was close, I tried to squeeze his cock with my fanny as I rose.

"Oh flip, yes, yes," he called out, "yes, I am going to fill you Natalie."

You already are filling me I thought and as I squeezed hard and pushed down as much as I could, I felt him flex and he spurted, it felt different, he was in deeper, the spurts seemed to have more pressure, twice, three, and then four times he rose, each time a spurt.

I hadn't climaxed, it was a different feeling today, it just felt like pure sex. A shag, nothing more. I slowly eased myself up and off Mr Clarkson, his cock already softening and as I pulled off there was almost the sound of a finger pop and my fanny released his cock, letting it fall back into his lap. I turned around and knelt before him, my mouth licking him, tasting our juices, drying the sperm from his cock.

When I had done, I stood before him, my back to him and I slowly dressed. My panties first, up my legs and then stretched over my fanny, hiding my treasure from him once more. I turned and put my bra on, holding each boob and adjusting it in each cup. My top next and then finally my skirt, slowly pulling it up over my knees and fastening it around my waist.

"I wonder if we disturbed any neighbours today Mr Clarkson."

"You know what Natalie, I don't care if we did. You really are a remarkable young lady."

"Well Mr Clarkson, you can give me a lift home from town any time that you like, you are a remarkable man yourself and your cock, well, I think you have been where no one has gone before."

"Even Mary can't take me the way you can. Remarkable."

I intended to go in the shower when I got home, but dad was already in there, door open as usual, so I just went in, pulled my panties off, eurgh covered in sperm, they needed to go into the laundry, and sat on the loo. "Hi dad."

"Oh, hello Natalie," dad replied, continuing to wash his cock.

"You are home early dad," I commented, watching his balls as they danced beneath his cock.

"Well, yes, I had finished the contract I needed to do, and decided rather than start work on the next one I would just take an early day." He moved his hand behind him, lifted a leg and washed his bottom, before going back and cleaning his balls. It really was interesting to watch a man clean himself, I just sort of go front to back, but then I haven't got bits in the way like dad.

"Cool." I was still dripping, crikey Mr Clarkson had really deposited a lot in me, or, it had really gone a long way inside and took a time to find its way back out.

"Why don't you join me and wash my back sweetheart?"

"Well, there isn't really room dad is there?"

"Plenty sweetheart, just pop your things off, get in and grab a scrunchy." Oh well, I supposed I did need a shower.

I took my top off, undid and removed my bra and stepped out of my skirt. I put the loo seat down and put my clothes on the lid. I got into the shower behind dad and reached around him for the scrunchy.

"Soap please dad," I held the scrunchy out in front of him for him to squeeze the shower gel on.

"Done baby," dad said. I started at dad's shoulders and rubbed the scrunchy in a circular motion. Dad doesn't really have a hairy back, there are a few here and there, but not many. I worked across his shoulders and then down and finally I cleaned between his buttocks, pushing the scrunchy all the way through to his balls.

"Your turn now baby," dad said turning to the side so that we could change places, his cock getting hard I noticed as I slipped past him. Dad took the scrunchy off me, reached around me for the soap, his cock jutting into my bottom as he squeezed the gel into the scrunchy. He stepped back a little and started working the tops of my shoulders.

He did each shoulder and my neck before going down my back, he was rubbing quite hard, almost exfoliating, but he did ease up as he did my side boobs. He went down the small of my back and then down my bottom, underneath and as far as my fanny. He passed me the scrunchy and as I leaned forward to put it on the stand his cock pushed between my legs and into me.

I guessed I hadn't fully closed up after Mr Clarkson, and I guessed some of his juices were still in me, lubricating me, but dad just slipped right in. "Someone was ready," dad said as he began a slow shower shag.

"Yes dad, mmm." Well, what else could I say? That our next-door neighbour had just prepared the way for him? No, I didn't think so. As dad shagged me his hand reached round and played a little with my clitoris.

"Use the shower head dad, spray it on me, it is amazing."

"Oh, is it now?" Dad said and took the shower head and sprayed it over my sex, holding my lips apart with his fingers as he aimed at where he thought my clitoris was. Oh gosh, that was wonderful. The water was tickling and stimulating as dad was shagging, a slushy slapping as he went in me. Before I knew it I was approaching the orgasm I hadn't had with Mr Clarkson, it ballooned and then there it was, my fanny clamped dad and my fingers clenched and as the pleasure rolled through my body I felt the spurts from dad as he added to what Mr Clarkson had left in me. Dad would never know that he had been the desert.

"Oh crumbs dad." I gasped as I slumped forward, the shower cascading warm water over me, running down my back and collecting and falling from between my legs. Dad's cock fell out as he softened and he stood back.

"That was a nice surprise for my day sweetheart," he said, "perhaps we should shower together more often." Thing is, I thought, I now need a shower to clean myself inside.