Natalie - pt 33

Story Info
Jase stays the night.
3.1k words
4.42
1.1k
4
0

Part 33 of the 38 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Atomica24
Atomica24
373 Followers

I love to receive feedback on my stories. Please enjoy. Mica xx

Everyone is over 18.

I woke up this morning in Jase's arms. We hadn't seen each other for a few days, and he had texted last night and suggested popping in on his way home from work. It was quite late, mum and dad were already in bed, their door open as was now usual, they had shagged as usual. I quietly pulled it to when I went down and let Jase in. He left his shoes by the front door, and his coat on the banister. That should tell mum and dad that he was here if they got up before us.

Mum had said a few days ago that Jase could stay if I wanted, but I never expected that he would, it just goes to show how wrong you can be. We sat in the kitchen for a short while, drinking some diet cola as he unwound from work. There had been some noisy customers it seemed, another football team. They were hard work, but always paid and tipped well.

"Have you and your mum had sex again?" I asked when he arrived last night, "dad and I have."

"Yes. I was lying in bed this morning, more on than in to be fair, dad had left for work, and I heard mum come upstairs and go into her room. A few minutes later she came into my room, totally naked. 'Good morning son,' she said, and then, 'I hope that you slept well.' I said good morning back and told her that I had. 'Well, scoot over,' she said and slipped on beside me."

"That's the kind of thing my dad would do to be honest. It has got to the stage where I have no idea what normal family behaviour is any more."

"No, I just know not to talk with anyone about what happens at home, because I do know that isn't normal for most people."

"I was reading on the internet that incest is quite accepted and normal in some cultures. Just not here in England I guess."

"No, I mean yes. Anyway, I was naked, of course as I sleep naked, and she just slipped onto my bed and put her arms around me. 'You smell so lovely,' she said, there wasn't much I could say about that apart from, 'and so do you mum,' "

"Is your dad okay with this, I mean really?"

"He says so and I don't bother deleting the videos anymore. Luckily there isn't a camera in my room, I don't think I want my dad to see me fucking mum." It didn't seem the time to say that my mum had watched my dad shag me.

"No, no I suppose not."

"Anyway, she hugged me close, and her arm reached down and grabbed my cock, which, as usual, was hard. 'Nice and ready for me' she said. Well, it was ready, just not necessarily for her, I seem to be hard pretty much all the time these days."

"Yes nice, I like it like that too."

Jase leant across and kissed me, "thank you Nat, thank you. Anyway, 'lay on your back love,' mum said and so, like the good boy that I am, I did as she asked. She started to squeeze my cock quite hard and then gave me a good few hard and fast strokes before rolling on me and sitting down on my cock. Her fanny was quite wet and I slipped right in."

"Oh I bet that felt good, was she facing you or away?"

"Facing me, and then this is the weird bit, she leant forward and kissed me, you know like you and I do, on my lips, her tongue pushing in, her hands holding my face, caressing almost."

"Crumbs."

"I mean she got really passionate about it, and all the time she was rocking up and down on my cock. I kissed her back as best I could and I also started to push up into her, you know, fucking properly. I had my eyes closed as I didn't really want to see my mum as the person I was heavily making out with and fucking."

"No? That's okay if you do, I mean you know it is not normal, so as I said the other week, just enjoy it whilst it lasts. I have read that a lot of boys fantasise about having sex with their mum."

"Well yes, as know I am not one of them, my fantasies revolve around my girlfriend, not my mother. I mean, do you fantasise about your dad, even though you are fucking, in fact especially as you are fucking?"

"No Jase, no I don't. You are my dreams not dad." Well, obviously, that was a big fat lie. I did dream about dad more than Jase, but then just recently I had been with dad more than Jase.

"Nice baby, nice. Mum kept kissing passionately and calling me love and baby and darling, all the time pushing herself hard onto my cock, and telling me how wonderful I felt inside her."

"To be honest Jase, I think you feel wonderful inside me, you fill me up completely."

"Thank you baby. Mum started moving quicker and harder, and she was rubbing herself more than rising on me, if you know what I mean?" I nodded, yes, she was rubbing her clitoris on him. "She was almost eating my face the way she was kissing and the rubbing was harder. Then she gripped my side hard with her fingers, her nails were digging in, and she slowed to a stop, pushing hard and she orgasmed hard, I mean hard."

"Wow baby," well, not more I could say, my boyfriend was describing how he had recently shagged another woman, and I was actually loving it.

"Then she relaxed and started kissing me hard again, telling me she loved me, that I was the best son any woman could have. I hadn't cum, and I was still hard inside her. I thought about flipping her onto her back and fucking her quick and hard until I came, but it didn't feel the right moment to do that."

"Has she been all this lovey dovey before, that does sound odd. I mean, me and dad shag, but that is all it is, a shag, it is mum that he makes love with, not me.

"Do you think I think I should get worried?"

"Well, yes, actually. It sounds as if she is losing what it is that you are actually doing. I know this might sound difficult, but could you have a word with your dad, get him to, you know, step up to the plate a bit more?"

"What can I say, 'dad you need to fuck mum more and get all lovey with her, otherwise she is going to replace you with me?"

"Actually yes, I mean it. That sounds to me like the way it is going, and I am not ready to give you up to your mum, okay?"

"Well good, 'cus I am not ready to move into my parents bedroom, in fact I for sure do not want that ever. A fuck is fine, but not more than that. My brain can deal with that and put it down to the tablets. No emotion, but mum doesn't seem to be able to have emotionless sex."

"You need to talk to your dad or your mum, or both, before it goes too far."

"I know. Anyway, you and your dad, what happened?"

"Oh, yes, sorry. Well I came back from college and was desperate for a pee and went up to the bathroom and dad was in there having a shower. Well, you know we have seen every inch of each other, so I thought it won't matter if I pee in front of him, so I sat on the loo, and said hi to my dad. You know, all casual, as if it was nothing."

"Oh, yes, I suppose if you have gone down on someone, watching them pee is no biggy. I had never thought about it."

"Exactly. So as I sat there, dripping, he was washing himself. You know, it is quite fascinating watching a man clean himself, I mean we girls just go up and under, front to back so to speak, but dad he has got his cock and balls in the way, so he has to go round, it was captivating."

"I have never thought about it if I am honest, I suppose you are right."

"After a while he asked would I wash his back, and well, yes, so I stripped and got in behind him."

"Seems the obvious response."

"So I took the scrunchy and washed his back, and his bum even though he had just done that, and then he said, 'your turn' and we swapped places. As he was washing my back his cock was jutting in-between my legs."

"And I guess the inevitable happened?"

"Yes."

"Did he cum? Did you?"

"He did, I didn't."

"So both of us fucked a parent, both parents came, neither of us did. Doesn't seem a brilliant deal from our perspective."

"No. Anyway. Enough sitting down here. Go on up, you are staying here tonight, and I will lock up and join you in a minute."

"Better just send mum a text saying where I am, she will only worry if I don't come home."

After I had checked the doors were locked and the windows were closed, I went up. A quick strip, wee and wash in the bathroom and I joined Jase in my bedroom. He was already naked lying on the bed, I got on and lay in front of him so we could cuddle. I lay in his arms, his body tight against mine, his cock nestled between the cheeks of my bum, just resting against my sex. It was surprisingly comforting.

"Do you want to make love now, in the morning or both?" He asked. So, we had moved on to making love, not just shagging.

"Wake me up in the middle of the night and make love to me, I want the wonderful feeling of waking up with my lover."

I had no idea what time it was. It was dark and I had awoken to the gorgeous feeling of a tongue sliding along the crease of my fanny. For a moment I knew it must be a dream and then I remembered. Jase. The sensations were incredible, so much better than any of my dreams, my hands went down and loosely held Jase's head, he would know I was awake. He stopped licking and slowly moved up my body and as he did I wrapped my legs around him, my fanny open and ready to receive him.

His cock nudged around my entrance and then as he slowly flexed his hips, his cock entered me. I felt him open me, I felt him slid into my depths, slowly he filled me, stretched me and then he was fully inside, pressing at my depths. He began a slow steady movement, love making, not shagging, and his lips found mine and we kissed We kissed, our tongues dancing in the dark, probing each other, his hands around my face, mine on his back, holding him to me as he slowly and gently rocked his cock back and forth, his pubis pressing against my clitoris, stimulating. Loving.

When I woke up this morning, I heard the sounds of my parents shagging, again, were they going for a consecutive days record? And I realised I couldn't move. Jase was on top of me, and his cock still inside me. As I moved, he disturbed and his cock stiffened just a little more and I felt him stretching my fanny.

"Morning lover," I whispered.

"Morning beautiful," he replied.

"Don't be silly, it's dark, you can't really see me."

"In my mind's eye it is the light of noon and you are as beautiful as the summer sun."

Silly sod. Jase and I made love again, another slow unhurried coupling whilst mum and dad shagged furiously away in their bedroom. Wonder if they knew Jase was here yet? I didn't care, I just enjoyed the slow gently penetration of my lover.

Eventually mum and dad went downstairs, I heard mum say 'Oh, we have company' and dad go, 'that's a first' and they shut the kitchen door behind them. Jase and I got up and headed to the bathroom. I pee'd, he pee'd and then we flannel washed each other, much interrupted by kissing during the process. Back into my bedroom and we got dressed, before heading down.

"Morning you two" mum said as we went in the kitchen, "sleep alright?"

"Yes mum" I said and Jase also nodded a yes and added a thank you.

"Toast or cereal, tea or coffee or juice, or you can do yourself some eggs later"

"I think just toast and juice please mum," Jase nodded his agreement.

No awkward scenes then. Good.

Jase had to get off to get changed before work. Being a Saturday there was a lot of prep to do in the kitchen, so it was always an earlier start for him than in the week. I went up and dressed, clean underwear, my top would do another day and the same skirt as yesterday. I grabbed some college notes and went down and sat on the settee. After about half an hour dad came in, said "shift over," and sat next to me on the settee.

"Okay sweetheart, you don't mind if your dad sits next to you?"

"Of course not dad, I was just reading a few college notes."

Dad put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me to him. "What do you like sweetheart? What is it that you love when we are together."

I turned my head so that I was close to his ear, and I started talking in a quiet voice.

"I love your lips dad, not soft like a girl, and not rough, but masculine, firm and full of presence." I ran a finger nail across his lips as I spoke.

"I love your chest dad, firm, not flabby and with just a few hairs." I slipped my hand down and undid a couple of his shirt buttons and pushed my hand inside, roaming, gently teasing a nipple."

"I love your stomach dad, flat, your navel hinting at a way inside you that isn't quite there." I ran my hand over his shirt, a finger dipping into his navel before moving down to his belt. As I reached his belt dad squirmed a little.

"Yes baby?" He whispered.

"I love your cock, dad, so hard on the inside, soft skin on the outside, so big, so commanding." I pressed my hand over his zip, his cock hard and bulging beneath.

Dad squirmed again.

"I love how your cock fills me dad, from the moment it presses at my entrance, opening me, entering me, going deep, your cock skin falling back, the top of your cock seeking my depths, pushing, filling me, stretching me to my limit." I started rubbing his cock through his trousers.

"Oh baby," dad whispered, his cock jerking in his clothes.

"I love your balls dad, wrinkly and full, I love to run my nail along the crinkles, feeling the hard protective skin covering the two treasures inside." I was still rubbing dad through his clothes.

"Oh shit baby," dad gasped.

"I love your arse dad, your buttocks taught, the taint of your crinkle deep down inside, the little stretch of sensitive skin between your crinkle and your balls, I love to run my tongue there, to taste you, to lick at your balls."

"Oh fuck Natalie, I think I'm..."

"Hush dad, I haven't finished yet."

"I love to look up from between your knees dad, to see your cock standing up hard and ready, your balls hanging down, hiding your arse from my eyes."

"I love to hold your cock dad, to slowly roll your skin down, to see your skin slowly pull back over the top of your cock and reveal your hidden cock secret, so purple, wanting and ready."

Dad was beginning to rock back and forth, pressing up onto my hand.

"I love to squeeze your cock tight dad, to move my hand faster and faster, to watch your skin move, your cock hiding and revealing its beautiful top."

Dad was really quite close now.

"I love to hold your balls as I stroke your cock dad, harder I stroke, your balls heavy and bouncing in my palm, a finger from my hand teasing at your taint."

"I love to feel the pulse in your cock dad as I make you spurt, the jets of your white cream shooting up, jet after jet after jet, the cream that made me all those years ago, spurting once more."

Dad made some noises and his cock jerked in his trousers and I knew he had cum, I had made my dad cum just by talking to him.

"I love it when I make my dad cum, I love to see his face when he orgasms, to feel the power of love between a father and a daughter, so private to personal."

"I love it when my dad wakes up in the night laying next to my mum, his cock hard from thinking of his daughter's waiting wet fanny just a room away, wanting needing, desperate to dip his cock instead into his wife's fanny, shag her to relieve his pressure, but afraid to in case he utters his daughter's name not his wife's."

Dad was breathing heavily, gasping almost. He turned and looked at me and spoke quietly. "How the hell do you know about my dreams? You are a minx, I swear it."

I leaned up a little further and brushed his lips with mine and put my hand back inside his shirt, playing once more with a nipple. "I know you dad, that's how."

Dad got up and went into the downstairs loo, presumable to clean himself. I guessed he would probably need to go up and get some clean underwear. I shrugged and went back to my studies, talking to dad like that hadn't made me feel aroused, but it had made me smile inside at how easy it seemed to be to get my dad going. I mean, mum was just next door and dad was fully clothed, I hadn't actually touched his cock, but still I had managed to make him spurt. Were all men so easy I wondered?

Atomica24
Atomica24
373 Followers