Natalie - Pt 31

Story Info
Dad gives a massage
3k words
4.29
3.2k
4
0

Part 31 of the 35 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Atomica24
Atomica24
346 Followers

I love private feedback, I love to hear what you think and what you enjoy. Please enjoy my writing. Mica xx

Everyone in this story is over 18 years old when the events described occur.

Dad was in the kitchen when I got home. I had caught the bus back from Molly's, even though it was only a few stops, it was still quite a walk.

"Hello sweetheart, how was college?"

"Hi dad, it was okay, I stayed and had a latte with Molly in the cafe before I came home. Mum about?"

"No, she is over at Auntie Pegs, she just said that she would be home in time for tea, and that was it, so I don't expect her anytime soon."

"Okay fine." I grabbed a glass of water and sat at the kitchen table. Dad was just doing something, I had no clue what, with some paperwork, so I just sat and sipped at my water.

Dad closed his paperwork and looked at me. "Did you like doing it with your mum? You know, the other day."

"I liked it when your cock entered me."

"That wasn't what I asked you sweetheart."

"I know dad. Yes and no."

"You are being evasive sweetheart."

"No dad, really I am not. I would love it if you did that to me before we shagged, but it felt wrong, being with mum. Yes, it was pleasurable, but no I wouldn't want to do it again, not with mum."

"I had asked your mum before if she had been with another woman, and she said no, and I said, 'not even when you were a teenager,' and she said no, it had never appealed. I just wondered how that came about the other day."

"I don't know really. When I was giving her fanny a tidy, she said that she had seen you making love to me and wished that she could have seen it close up. I may have accidentally touched her a couple of times and she, you know, came."

"Wow. Do you girls often touch each other up?"

"We were only tidying and trimming our lady garden dad, it doesn't keep itself tidy you know, and no I don't usually touch mum up, but anyway, we ended up in bed and I used my tongue on mum and she, you know, orgasmed. But she didn't touch me, that is when I had the idea to get her to touch me so that you could come in, shag me and mum could see it up close, and no I don't plan on doing it again, okay?"

"Okay, fair enough, it just seemed odd is all."

"I know, it was odd for me too, I much prefer a man to a woman."

"Is that what you would like me to do, you know, go down on you more often?"

"Oh yes dad, I love it when you do it, and I love sucking you too."

"Okay then."

"Okay then."

And that was that, neither of us seemed to be in the mood to take things further so we just sat there talking about utter nothingness and then mum sent a text, 'Indian, Chinese, KFC'. "What do you fancy dad? I don't really want KFC. If you really do then okay, but it is not my first choice."

"Chinese it is then" and he sent a text to mum telling her of our choice.

I pottered about getting bowls ready and chopsticks and forks, I am rubbish with chopsticks, and we just sat waiting for mum to arrive with the takeaway.

After tea I said I was going up to do some studying and have an early night, and I left mum and dad talking in the lounge, I left all the doors open behind me and went up. I stripped, had a wash and went and lay on my bed and went through my notes from the morning lecture. After about two hours I had had enough and put my notes down. I could hear mum and dad talking downstairs, I went quietly to my door and listened.

Dad was asking mum if she preferred me going down on her or him, and she was saying she much preferred dad, and wouldn't miss not doing it with me ever again. I am pretty sure that was for dad's benefit, I may just put that to the test soon. Pretty soon they were kissing, and clothes were being removed, and I did not need to see my mum and dad shagging, so I crept back to my bed and pulled my covers over. Let them shag in peace.

Breakfast was toast and marmite. Mum and dad had shagged again this morning, I was almost sure they left their door open and were as noisy as possible, as if they were testing me. Seeing or hearing them shag did not make me feel sexy or want to join in. I never rubbed myself to the sounds of them, it just didn't do it for me. I could lay on my bed and imagine Jase, or dad, being with me and touching me, and I would rub myself to that, but just hearing them? No.

"I am going to Grans this morning if you want to come. Only then I will be going into the office, so you'd have to come home on the bus." Mum said as she rinsed dishes.

"Oh no mum, yes I would like to see Gran, but I need to do some studying and then I have college this afternoon, so, just send her my love please and I will see her another time."

"Okay sweetheart. Of course I will." I left mum to it and went up to my room. I lay on my bed and went through some of my college notes whilst mum pottered around downstairs. I had planned to have a nice long hot shower, tidy up my garden and generally have a me morning, and I didn't want to start any of that whilst mum was clattering around downstairs.

After mum had left and the house was quiet, I took my robe off and looked at myself in the mirror. I have to be honest; I quite like what I saw. I didn't have any lumpy bits where there shouldn't be any, my boobs were nicely held on my chest, and dare I say it, a bit perky, my tummy was flat, my mound was nicely shaped, my crease neat and vertical, and my thighs had a gap, small, but a gap. Everything was as it should be. I wandered across to the bathroom and ran the hot tap and warmed my flannel. I rubbed the hot flannel over my mound and around my sex and then rubbed shaving gel onto my skin.

I put a new blade into my razor, ran it under the hot tap and started my shave. I didn't rush, in fact I actually enjoyed the feel of a new blade as it went across my skin, and after I had finished, I rinsed the blade and wiped the sink and turned on the shower.

I washed my hair first, letting the suds just flow down my body, using my fingers to ease the shampoo through my hair before thoroughly rinsing, looking down, watching the water cascade down over my boobs, pouring from my nipples, watching until it ran clear. I was amused that some of the shaving gel had stayed around my groin, but that would soon be gone. I poured shower gel onto my scrunchy and rubbed myself from shoulders to feet, in-between the cheeks of my bottom, my thighs, under my arms, and then slowly and gently my groin. I stood and slowly rotated under the shower making sure that every part of me was rinsed and then I turned the shower off and got out.

I took a clean towel from the hamper and patted myself dry, I loved the feel of a clean towel, I had no idea how mum kept them soft, but they always came back from her laundry softer than when they were new. I rolled some anti-perspirant under my arms and onto my lower back, sprayed a little EDP at my neck and went into my room.

I sat on the towel and looked into the mirror. A fresh and unruly hair me looked back at me. I took a brush and my hair dryer and began to brush and dry my hair. When I was satisfied it was dry and doing as I wanted it to, I grabbed a scrunchy and pulled my hair back into a pony. Yes. Clean. Dry. Presentable. Yes. Just what I wanted. I think it had been about an hour since mum had gone and there wasn't a sound in the house, I was nicely alone.

I lay on the bed, my legs apart and ran my hands down from my shoulders, over my boobs, down my tummy and onto my thighs. I felt good. I gently teased my left nipple and felt it tense and then harden, and as it hardened, I twisted and pulled it a little and a lovely little ripple headed away from my boob. I ran both hands in the little crease at the top of my legs, between my thighs and my sex; so sensitive, such a lovely feeling, another ripple started, this time heading back towards my boobs.

I eased my lips apart with the forefinger of my right hand and moved along my valley floor, my lips wet with anticipation sliding along the sides of my finger, caressing it almost. A gentle touch of my clitoris, so softly, almost not, but still touching. Another ripple started. It had been so long since I had taken the time for some just me time, and I was deeply into this, my mind lost in a whirlpool of images and sensations from my memories, Jase, Bren, Dad, Ash, Molly, all just touching, kissing, sucking.

I slipped my finger down to my entrance and slipped it inside me, curling it, pressing up at my little internal wrinkle. Oh, the ripples began to become a flood. With my other hand I played with my right nipple, squeezing it, pulling it, twisting it, and my fanny began to sing to me, little pulses as my pleasure grew. I eased a second finger inside and both fingers began a gentle in and out motion, my palm pressing my lips open as I went fully in, releasing them to the cool of my bedroom as I pulled my fingers out, cool air invading my fanny until the opening slowly closed.

I left my nipple and gently traced my finger over my tummy and down to my groin, my other hand pulling my lips apart, my finger found my clitoris and rubbed, gently at first, but then harder and faster until, until the explosion happened and I almost left the bed, my back spasming as my orgasm rolled through me leaving me wracked and exhausted, the pleasure just indescribable. I just lay there and dozed, naked, legs apart, fanny wet and glistening and my heart thumping. That had been a good one.

I was still dozing, dreaming of my and Jase naked in the rain when dad's voice broke in and reality came crashing back.

"Hello sweetheart, I have an idea, join me in our room if you like, you can come as you are."

"Mm, yes, okay dad." I got up and shook my head to get the fuzziness out, that had been a really good morning, cobwebs well and truly blown. I went into mum and dad's room and dad gestured to their bed.

"Lay on the bed sweetheart, on your tummy." Oh, okay, this was new, I hoped he didn't want to shag my bum.

I lay on the bed, my head to the side. I could see dad in the mirror, he was on the other side of the room, and he was undressing, well, that was a good start. When he pulled his underpants down his cock sprang free, jutting out, looking hard and ready. He used his hand and stroked it a little before turning to mum's dressing table.

"Just relax baby, mum is not coming back for hours and we can just be alone and enjoy each other." I saw him turn to the bed, he had a bottle in his hand and he squirted what ever was in it onto the palm of his left hand.

Kneeling on the bed I felt him rub his hand on my back, the cream or lotion was initially cool, but it soon warmed as he worked his palms across my shoulders. Dad shifted and knelt between my legs, his hands massaging my shoulders and then my sides, the lotion being applied in a thin layer making my skin feel soft.

Dad rubbed his hands around my side boobs and went down my waist to my buttocks. He applied a squirt more lotion to the small of my back and began rubbing it into the cheeks of my bottom, easing them apart, lotioning along the valley of my bottom, across the crinkle of my taint, and down to the back of my fanny. His fingers never lingered, never pressed in to hidden places, he just massaged, my skin moving under his pressure, softening with the lotion, it felt sublime.

As dad worked my upper shoulders again I felt his cock slide between my buttocks, but it was just happenstance, he didn't try to push in me, it was just a result of him leaning forward and working my shoulders, and then it pulled away as his hands worked down my spine to once again move my buttocks, rotating them, and causing the sides of my sex to slightly rub against each other. Dad's fingers went deep underneath me, close, so close to my sex, pulling my buttocks apart, pressing his fingers into my upper thighs as he eased all the muscles on the back of my body.

"Turn over sweetheart," dad said and he moved to one side. I rolled and lay on my back. my eyes focussed on dad's face. He moved back and knelt between my legs and squirted more lotion into his palm. He rubbed his hands together and then leant forward, applying the motion to my décolletage, rubbing, easing my skin, and moving down, his hands over my breasts, pressing, rubbing, and then down to my stomach, a little less pressure here, but still every inch of my skin was massaged.

Dad squirted more cream onto his palms and then started on my thighs, moving down the bed a little so that he could work my muscles hidden beneath my skin. His hands brushed my sex as he rubbed my inner thighs, I felt his fingers go underneath, lifting my buttocks slightly as he worked. He moved down my legs, rubbing the lotion into my knees and then my calves before finally holding and working each foot.

My whole body felt on fire, he had touched me everywhere but not sexually, I was laying there wanting. He leant forward and kissed my sex and I couldn't help but release a moan of pleasure, finally. His tongue eased my lips apart and darted around my clitoris, dabbing, licking. I felt a finger at my opening, gently easing inside me, moving, pressing.

"Oh dad, yes," I gasped as he gently chewed my clitoris between his teeth and letting go, he moved up and suckled at my nipples, first my left, and then my right before kissing my lips, his tongue darting in and I felt his cock nudge at my opening. He moved a little and he entered me, my wet fanny ready for him, consuming me, stretching me as he slowly filled me. He started a gentle movement, but I was so near the edge that even his slight movement took me over and I exploded, my orgasm rolling though my body, I vaguely heard someone screaming loudly as my fanny clamped and spasmed and the electricity coursed through my body from my toes to my ears.

I was rigid, my back clear of the bed, my toes digging into the mattress, the pleasure washing through me was almost painful as slowly my body relaxed and I slumped back on the bed, dad's cock still buried deep inside me.

Dad slipped back, his cock, still hard, left me, a feeling of emptiness and a void between my legs, he rolled onto his back. I moved down and knelt beside him, opening my mouth I took him into me, tasting our mixed juices, scenting his masculine aroma, his desire as I slowly stroked him with my mouth.

I held his balls in my hand, gently rolling them in his sac, feeling the hard wrinkled skin that protected them, a finger pointing back, pressing at his crinkle and I began a more earnest movement. I sucked harder, I moved faster, my tongue dabbed at the head of his cock in my mouth. I stopped stroking with my mouth and moved to my hand, gripping him tightly, squeezing his cock I moved swiftly, pulling his skin right back, exposing the top of his cock, licking it, sucking it and then releasing, the skin once more covering him.

"Oh Jesus Nat," dad gasped, and I sucked his cock deep into my mouth, a spurt, then another, and a third. I felt them shoot down my throat and not wanting to miss a drop, I sucked hard, tasting every last drop of dad. His cock began to soften slightly, and I let it fall from my mouth. I lay down, my head on dad's chest, his balls still in my hand and I sighed a happy sound. Dad put his arm around me, my eyes closed and I fell asleep in my dad's arms, sated, pleasured, contented. I missed college.

Atomica24
Atomica24
346 Followers