All Comments on 'Natalie Ranalli, CEO'

by eatsthewholeass

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
300WSM300WSMabout 2 years ago

Nicely done. Ranalli or Schmidt?

HargaHargaabout 2 years ago

I'll give that effort a *5. Great story and well written.

.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It should read "He already knew the answer,"

POVscribePOVscribeabout 2 years ago

Look forward to more femdom from you!

eatsthewholeasseatsthewholeassabout 2 years agoAuthor

Sorry if there are mistakes with the names, uploading this to Literotica was extremely difficult and at one point I had to copy and paste parts from an older draft. I promise that won't be a problem with future stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice combination of domination and wholesomeness. Thank you!

Need to clarify who Ms. Schmidt is (a typo?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can easily imagine a continuation where Mr. Becker has to get used to Ms. Ranalli, and eventually the wedding scene, where Mr. Becker pledges to love, honor, and obey Ms. Ranalli, she pledges to love, honor, and protect him, before culminating with Mr. and Mrs. Ranalli sharing their first kiss as a married couple. In that family, Natalie will be the one in charge, both inside and outside the office.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 2 years ago

This is the femdom/role reversal type stories I adore. The relationship starts out rocky but hate gives way to love, the woman is in charge but in a gentle caring way once she realizes her feelings, and while the guy is definitely the more submissive of the partner is not her bitch, there is give and take in their relationship despite her most certainly being in charge. 5 stars and faved, look forward to more of this author's stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So good! Excited to see more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

THAT WAS AWESOME. I’m really exited to see your future works, everything was really well written, i had myself smiling without noticing, this was just the best!

MomsnGurls4meMomsnGurls4mealmost 2 years ago

Absolutely loved it ! Great first story, hoping you will be writing more soon. Ms. Ranalli is my perfect Woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely gorgeous story, this is exactly what I hope to find every time I check Literotica

TheHoratiiTheHoratiiabout 1 year ago

Your stories are great to read. Hope you continue writing and don't stop.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nice premise.

Good back story.

Sex was too rushed.

And why was the condom necessary?

And nothing with her breasts/nipples?

She doesn't ask him if he likes her body. No description of her pussy. She doesn't ask him to to anything to/with her pussy. Touch it. Kiss it. Lick it. Suck it. Feel how wet she is.

And you wrote PASSED when you meant PAST.

Four stars.

SorchakSorchak9 months ago

So they went straight from the washroom to her car, with no explanation to the others? Did they even pay? And how does one wink at someone in the mirror when the other person is sitting in the passenger seat? Neither the side mirror(s) nor the rear view would be at the right angle for either of them to see the other, and the last I checked, 'Vettes don't usually have back seats. Or not much in the way of one, at least. Bit of a physical impossibility there, old chap.

Ravey19Ravey195 months ago

A nice gentle story, maybe a few little issues but nothing to destroy it.

SatyrDickSatyrDick7 days ago

[04.05.24]

Que Romantique!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereatsthewholeass@eatsthewholeass
Just a weirdo writing femdom stories and erotica audio scripts. For requests, commissions and criticisms, go ahead and contact me on Twitter, Reddit or Discord! I use the same username for all of them: eatsthewholeass

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories