Natalie - The Body Builder Ch. 04

Story Info
So that happened, mind blown! The right place right time.
4.6k words
4.82
22.2k
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tiesto1
Tiesto1
84 Followers

Please note, this is a true story. However, I've changed the names, ages, occupations and places to protect the other person's privacy. I have no shame so enjoy, LOL.

..........................

The Body Builder Ch. 04

So that happened, mind blown! The right place right time.

In life I've learned sometimes you just go with the flow. Although that can get you into some bad spots you can also get into situations like what happened to me. Natalie had been training into overdrive lately. She was 33, 5'7 with a 34B chest. She is a fitness pro, instructor and competitor. Her rock hard abs with ripped arms and legs were amazing.

We had been sort of seeing each other for a few months now. Although since she started ramping up her training for the next competition. I barely saw her outside a few quickies and meals. She was seriously dedicated to her craft and I was going to be supportive of her. We both knew we weren't going to be a long term couple but we enjoyed hanging out and the hella wild sex.

Today was the final day of a 4 day long fitness competition. The rules and amount of preparations were insane. And I'm not even talking about the actual judging or training stuff. The whole event had so many considerations like what to bring and why were a lot to digest. If you've competed or know someone who has you'll understand especially if you travel far to your event.

I wasn't allowed a pass to go backstage as I wasn't a coach or competitor. I had to work the first 3 days but on the last I wanted to make sure I was there to support her. Well when I arrived there was no shortage of very buff and yoked men and women. If you like seeing lots of muscles and well-built human specimens this is your place to check out.

The women in particular were like Amazonian goddesses. Walking around strong, confident and powerful. You had women who were oozing with sexiness and grace but also strength and physically intimidating. I was particularly drawn to the body builders and fitness models who had enhanced breasts. Now I luv breasts real or fake. Seeing them on these physical goddesses had me throbbing hard the whole day.

As I sat for the competition, I watched as Natalie came up on stage for her event. She had competed in different categories over the week and this was the last. Seeing them being called one at a time. They were posing, flexing and showing off that hot physique. Goddess after goddess coming into view made me feel like I got my money's worth getting Lasik eye surgery.

Natalie didn't win any of the events but finished high in multiple categories. As the event was coming to a close, she ran up to me and led me away. She didn't want to stay for the after event stuff, she just wanted to go eat. She was starving and wanted a big juicy steak from a cow. She would have my "steak" later, well sort of.

Sitting at dinner, one of those Amazonian goddesses with the enhanced chest came over and said hello. Miranda was a 5'5 blonde bombshell with a body to die for. She was cut all over, muscular yet sexy. Her 34DDD was not missed on me earlier in the event. I could kind of see her large nipples through her outfit earlier. And when she stopped by our table she wore a tight zip up thin jacket.

However, I just "happened" to notice her zipper was below her cleavage and her chest was popping out to be viewed. Natalie introduced me and they chatted briefly. She made some fun remarks about me being cute and tying me up into a pretzel. I told her not to tempt me because I would probably let her. We all busted out laughing.

"So this is why you keep him around." Miranda said.

"Well he does make me laugh but he also takes the time to make me cum." Natalie replied.

They both giggled. Miranda looked at me with these "curious" eyes. As if she was trying to picture me making Natalie cum. I was not stunned by the forwardness. I like women who can talk about things and not worry about judgment. I was more stunned by where the conversation led to.

Miranda shot back, "Oh, so is he a play thing or your new boyfriend?"

"Well it depends who's on top." Natalie said.

When Natalie said that Miranda had an intrigued look on her face. Natalie smiled and moved to whisper something into her ear. Then they both kept a whisper conversation. I was very curious to know what was said. Especially the way Miranda kept looking at me. Her eyes were saying things like, "Oh really, you don't say, wow he's open to that and I wonder if he'd try this."

Later that evening we get back to her place and finally some much needed time to get in a really good fuck. She took the next few days off to rest so I knew we'd have some extra "catching up" time tonight. She went to shower and clean up from the day. I was stretching and and doing some warm ups. I wanted to be more limber and agile.

Then as she was finishing up in the shower her doorbell goes off. I look outside and it's Miranda. Natalie yells out to let her in. She greets me with a big hug; and damn is she strong. I was disappointed Miranda was wearing only sweats as I wanted to see her cleavage popping out again. But damn she was still hot.

She had just showered herself and come from her hotel. Natalie comes out and grabs the bag Miranda brought. She asks me to go shower. She left some "items" in the bathroom for me to wear when I was done. As I get inside the bathroom her showers is running hot with steam everywhere. I move to the table and see all "items" I was to wear.

I hop in the shower wash every inch of me as quickly as possible. I dry off and start putting on the "items". First goes on the BDSM leather wrist cuffs, then the ankle cuffs and finally a leather cock ring that snapped in with metal buttons. And a black leather collar with a ring in front. I made sure to get my cock hard then put it on under my balls and around the base of my shaft. I was going to walk out there and make her service me.

Or so I thought. As I open the door and walk into her living room expecting my cock to be sucked.........I lost my jaw! It hit the ground so fast, I set a new record. Natalie was on her knees with already "something" in her mouth. She was wearing an all-black leather body suit with a large open slit down the entire front except for a thin belt above her breasts and a belt at the waist. She also had a black leather collar with a ring in front but hers had studs around the neck. The outfit covered half of each the breasts, wrapped around from the back to the front on the left and right sides. The best part was the gap between her legs which fully exposed both her "openings".

Miranda, in all her Amazonian Goddess glory was wearing all black as well. A leather garter belt attached to the smaller hole fishnet stockings that went into shiny black boots with a long thin heel. On her upper body sat a pair of leather forearm binders with the string. She had on a thin leather body hugging front zipping top. And between her legs was strap on harness with a big headed long black 8 inch cock with balls to match.

They were both heavy into the kink lifestyle. Miranda more so then Natalie. I wouldn't say I was as experienced as them but I've had my share of indulging it with the right person like Natalie. Our previous rendezvouses entailed a lot of BDSM activities. Which is apparently what Natalie was whispering to Miranda at dinner. She lived in another state but whenever she visited they got together for some "fun".

Here I was coming out of the bathroom thinking I would have Natalie on her knees sucking my cock but she already had one in her mouth. When I saw them obviously I was in awe yet also wondered why I was dressed in so little. Miranda sees me take in their very sexy sight. She uses a single finger to tell me to go to her. Then she attaches a leash to my collar.

Miranda pulls the leash in a downward motion in essence non verbally telling me to get on my knees. With Natalie sucking the hell out of that cock, Miranda grabs her right butt cheek with one hand and moves it up. Signaling to me to eat her ass. Not all Dom's need to be loud and verbally order people around. As I learned this evening she was a more quiet Dom. Her power and orders came from her strong aggressive movements and nonverbal cues.

With my tongue headed for her rear entrance, both my hands grabbed her butt cheeks and spread them more. And wow, what a firm fucking rear she had. Her ass was firm yet sexy. The strap on harness had straps that went around the butt cheeks so there was easy access to her rear entrance. I could also see an opening to access her pussy with large outer lips like Natalie has.

I luv eating ass! My tongue went in licking and putting firm pressure against her rosebud. My analingus went from circular movements to up and down movements. Hearing moan and feeling her hips move made me know to keep going. Then I went into speed tongue mode where I rapidly moved my tongue on and off her rosebud. More pleasure moaning from Miranda egged me on to start thrusting my tongue into that hole.

As I'm now fucking her asshole with my tongue, I slip a finger past her lower lips and into her other tunnel. I started to now eat her ass and finger fuck her. But when I did that she yanked my leash upward with such force pulling me off her. Turning and looking at me with a stern you better fucking follow my directions look, she demonstrates with her hands specifically how she wanted me to finger her. And I obeyed.

She yanked me back down. Before I dive back in I notice Natalie is still sucking that cock and now rubbing herself. My left hand lifts her left butt cheek and my tongue happily goes back to pleasuring her. My middle finger swiftly moves into her front entrance. I push it up against the top of the inside of her tunnel. And once I found that spot she wanted, I pushed hard against it. My finger kept pressure on that spot. Then began a fast up and down motion. Never losing contact with that special "spot".

Miranda is now grunting in pleasure. Her knees a little wobbly. My tongue doesn't let up ravishing her hole. My finger is doing what she wants and where she wanted it. Her grunts are quickening. I can also hear Natalie moaning more loudly around that cock. What a surreal moment!

Suddenly, Natalie moves off that cock and yells. I knew that yell, I've caused it to happen enough times to recognize it. But she wasn't supposed to come. She didn't get permission. She was so worked up and sex deprived from her training that she just couldn't hold it.

Miranda was furious but in a sexual way. She pushed me off of her. Walked over to and stood over Natalie with a how dare you look. Miranda using the leash Natalie was wearing, dragged her to the couch. On her knees facing the back of the couch. Miranda grabbed Natalie's whore stamped paddle and began spanking the hell out of her. I didn't hear Natalie's safe word so I just sat the watching in awe.

The spanking was fucking brutal. "I'm sorry Mistress, I'm sorry. I won't cum again without permission. I'll be a good slave." Natalie cried out. Miranda kept swatting her ass. One swat on the left cheek, one swat on her left and one that hit both. But then she spanked her pussy with one solid but not too over bearing swat. Natalie came again.

Oh fuck, was my first thought! Miranda looks at me then to a chair with no arms. She points at it firmly and then moves her finger to me then to the chair. I obey and run over to sit on the chair. She drags Natalie to me and uses hand motions to direct what happens next. Natalie grabs 2 long leather straps with hooks at the end. She connects my legs together under the chair and my hands at my sides from under the chair.

Wait Natalie was bad but I'm being tied up. Miranda removes the strap on harness. She grabs me by the neck and climbs on top of me. The whole time she's giving me a I'm about to eat you alive stare. Her other hands points to Natalie then to my cock. Natalie holds my cock at her entrance and she moves my cock in Miranda's pussy. Oh my goodness she feels amazing.

Miranda points at Natalie to move behind me. Her hands wrap around me as she watches Miranda fuck me. Holy fuck, this is really happening. Natalie's punishment was to watch her use my cock. The guy that was supposed to be there to fuck her but instead now my cock was being used for someone else's pleasure. This is one helluva punishment.

Miranda was rocking my world. I swear I felt the earth move. Her pussy feels wonderful around my throbbing hard cock. And she mounted my bare cock, no condom. Her juices around my cock and possibly mine expelling into her. Each time she slammed herself onto my hard cock I felt like my body was surrendering to her.

She gave Natalie such a look of you deserve this punishment. Natalie's arms wrapped around me with a look of sorrow. My cock was here for her to use but now I've been taken by her Mistress. Then she did it. She did what I wanted since I first laid eyes on her. I was dying to see and enjoy her rack.

Miranda while riding my cock in one motion unzipped her thin leather top completely. Her big fucking titties exploded out of that top. If you've ever seen a big breasted woman in porn lift up and then drop her boobs down, this was inches from my face. Unleashed for all of us to be mesmerized by. Those large areolas looked so delicious. And just as I was thinking that, she pulls me onto her left breast and Natalie onto her right.

That's it I can't take it anymore. The thrill of her riding my cock. The breasts sent from heaven into my mouth. And Natalie tasting them with me. "Please Mistress may I cum." I beg.

"You think your worthy of cumming inside of me. I need to see you prove your worthy." Mistress Miranda said.

"Yes Mistress, how do you want me to prove it to you?" I call out, barely able to hold my eruption back much longer.

"Look into Natalie's eyes and tell her how much hotter I am, how much stronger I am, how much a better lover I am then her. Once I'm convinced, I will allow you to cum. Do you understand?" Mistress Miranda replies.

I looked into her eyes and let loose, "Oh my god, Natalie, Mistress Miranda is so much hotter then you. Her abs are firmer. Her arms are more defined. Her ass tastes better."

"I'm not feeling your conviction. You better pick it up or else I will climb off you without any release." Mistress Miranda growls.

"Her pussy feels so much better than yours. She's riding my cock better then you ever will." I call out.

"Will you forsake her pussy for mine whenever I ask? And whose breasts do you rather have." Mistress Miranda growls at me again.

Oh no she went there. I know I have been fawning over her rack. But Natalie was having some image issues about her breasts and considering a boob job. Was this a low blow. Was this punishment a little over the line. I couldn't help it, I'm sorry Natalie, "Yes I will pass up her pussy for yours whenever you want. And your breasts are so much better I rather have them in my face."

"Good slave, very good. You are now allowed to cum." Mistress Miranda commands.

Miranda starts slamming down more furiously onto my hard about to explode cock. I try to look Natalie in the eyes and say I'm sorry. But Miranda grabbed my face and put it back onto her breast. I sucked and sucked while she fucking rode me. Then.......I fucking lost it.

My orgasm was so powerful and very filling into Miranda. I swear I unloaded gallons into her. I don't think I'd have fluids for days to come. Then Miranda pointed at Natalie then to me. Another nonverbal command that surprised me. Natalie began kissing me, as to let me know it's ok.

Miranda climbed off my cock. Then pulls Natalie off me and forces her to the ground. She sits on her face and starts riding her face. Her nonverbal command was simple. Clean her up and make her cum!

She grabs Natalie's head and starts to ride her face more violently. She looks over at me letting me know she's in control. Her other hand squeezing her breasts. This was so fucking hot to watch. The power and control Miranda exhibited was quite satisfying to watch and a learning experience.

It didn't take long for Miranda to cover Natalie's face in our juices. Her eruption came and it hit so hard she fell over a bit. She needed her hand to keep from falling over completely. But she wasn't done. She was dominating us and she was loving every second of it.

She gets up and pulls Natalie by the hair again. This time over to me, still tied up and at Miranda's mercy. Natalie is pushed into my face. We kiss and its hot. Sharing the juices from Miranda. There was a sweet and salty flavor we shared. This was not the first time tasting my cum but the first where a Mistress is wickedly smiling down at us.

While we were kissing, Miranda attaches her strap on between her legs again. She pulls Natalie's face to between my legs. Natalie understands her task. Suck that cock! I'm guessing her goal was to get me hard again. What I didn't know was if it was going to be used for more punishment for Natalie or enjoyment or both.

Soon enough I got my answer. Miranda moved her strap on to my face. With no words her actions spoke, suck it. Grabbing the back of my head and putting it right to her rubber cock. I'm to be willing and obediently suck it with her nonverbal command instead of being forced. So I obeyed and I moved my mouth onto her cock. Natalie looked and smiled at me in an approving way.

I was getting hard again as Natalie was working wonders on me. My mouth barely able to take much of this big black rubber cock. Miranda squeezing her breasts while looking down at both of us. Like a conqueror who has just seized a territory. Mistress Miranda was basking in a victory. We were both obediently doing our jobs as her slaves.

Satisfied with my efforts and getting that cock wet, she moves behind Natalie. Miranda lowers herself to her knees behind Natalie. She politely...... politely my ass, she slammed that cock into her. Natalie damn near choked on my cock. But that was what our Mistress wanted. To exert more dominance over us.

I was hypnotized by the pounding Miranda was giving Natalie. Like she had been born with a cock. The pistoning in and out of her pussy was amazing. I could feel the force as Natalie getting fucked silly was trying to suck my cock. But she was struggling. Miranda had her off balance.

Seeing Miranda go all the way in and all the way out of Natalie's pussy had me wanting to fuck Miranda. I wanted her badly. I wanted to fuck her and fuck her unto she couldn't move. My lustful eyes looking into hers. She could tell I hungered for her body.

Miranda pulls on Natalie's leash, turning her head. She points to my legs and hands. Natalie immediately unhooks me. Miranda lies down and yanks Natalie down to ride her cock. She points to her bag and I bring it to her.

She opens it up and pulls out a Hitachi Magic Wand and an extension cord. I don't believe at this time a cordless one was made. I plug it in and she directs me to her groin area. Natalie is fucking herself on that big rubber cock. Now I turn on the machine and place this at Miranda's front opening. Miranda uses her fingers to again demonstrate what she wants. I willing obey.

I have it on the lighter setting. Making circular motions from the top to clockwise down and around her whole opening. Then to switch and go counter. Back and forth between counter clockwise and clockwise. Her pussy was so sexy I could spend all day down here.

Miranda snaps her finger at me. I pop my head around to see her next orders. I put 2 fingers in my mouth and wet them. She pulls Natalie down closer to her and places her hands on her big fucking titties. With my fingers the right wetness, I turn the magic wand to full speed. I was ready for the next step.

I put a finger into Natalie's asshole. The wand goes to Miranda's pussy. With part of the wand right at her clit, I press it against her clit. At full speed I was to hold it there while also concentrating on finger fucking Natalie's asshole. Multitasking is not an easy skill.

Tiesto1
Tiesto1
84 Followers
12