All Comments on 'Natalie - The Body Builder Ch. 04'

by Tiesto1

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5/5 for a great story and your writing is improving

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent BDSM portrayals. I would pay for a Mistress like her. The choking scene got me off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I came so hard reading this. You eloquently present some kink lifestyle things that are not easily discussed. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Standing ovation and erection!

Tiesto1Tiesto1about 2 years agoAuthor

I wasn't sure if this should go into the BDSM or Group section because both elements are strong in the story. Thank you for the feedback and reading my story.

Amy2BDSMAmy2BDSMabout 2 years ago

This might be one of my favorite series. The BDSM value is off the charts. I will point out this story is stronger in the BDSM themes and should be moved there.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunabout 2 years ago

Great story, super hot. You write very well. Looking forward to reading more from you.

big9johnsonbig9johnsonabout 2 years ago

I pumped my banana so hard when you added the choking part. Best chapter so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Odd start but a very satisfying ending. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dynamite! I'm bashing the bishop as I write this. Cheers mate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My favorite part of the story was the choking. Excellent descriptions of the women involved and action scenes. Hot sex with strong women, whatever else could you ask for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Two words describe the story, fucking hot! Well written. I felt like I was there with you in some pov type experience. The detail you explain the different bdsm areas help a lot. Good show.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

2 thumbs up, 5 out of 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I get bored of the same old same old. The story was refreshingly not expected. Creative and sexy.

Chuck Quebec, CA

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTiesto1@Tiesto1
I started writing due to some relationship trauma. My therapist suggested that I should write about the good times and bad from my past. In essence a combo/form of journaling and writing a memoir. Anyhow, it’s evolved into me writing about some of my sexual experiences in my y...