Natalie - The Body Builder Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My second fingers enters Natalie's hole. The wand is driving Miranda crazy. She is squirming on the floor. The double penetration with my fingers and Miranda's strap on is sending Natalie to the brink. She pleads with her Mistress, "May I cum, Mistress, please may I cum."

Miranda pulls Natalie to her, removes her collar and started to place both hands around her neck. Holy fuck I thought, is she really going to do this. Miranda staring madly into her eyes starts to choke Natalie. It's obvious she knows what she's doing. Choking from the sides in and not squeezing the front of the neck.

Natalie's body is shaking. This is what gives her the most exhilarating sex. The act of sexual asphyxiation. The heightened sexual arousal and earth shattering orgasm. Giving away and losing all control. Putting herself into someone's hands. Knowing they will be rough and not cross the line.

Simultaneously when Miranda got her grip right around Natalie's neck, she looks over at me and nods. I pull my finger out of Natalie's asshole, grab the lube and quickly get my cock wet. But I keep the wand on Miranda. With my cock lubed I start to enter Natalie. Now the tricky part was keeping the wand in place for Miranda while trying to get a good pumping action with Natalie.

I move Miranda's legs to a closed position around the wand, locking it in. I place one foot and one knee on the floor with Miranda's legs between them. My thrusts start fast. I worked her hole pretty good and I wanted to help get her off asap. The choking can only go so long.

Natalie's face was turning red. Miranda holding her hands around her neck and still madly looking into her eyes. My hips find and keep a steady pace. Mistress Miranda in a very angry voice, "Remember to always get permission before cumming again, you hear me! You may now cum!"

Natalie screams out what she can. Miranda removes her hands and holds her body up while she's coming. Natalie's body is shaking so much. Her body has entered into a wonderous euphoric state. She collapses down onto Miranda's body. Natalie is being held lovingly now by her Mistress in "aftercare". Natalie's breathing is still erratic but stabilizing. I look down at sheer amazement at what I'd seen and now witnessing. Miranda is caressing Natalie's body. Gliding her hand up and down Natalie's muscular back. Bringing her to a more relaxed state of mind and body.

The erotic sensations in my body from visual and physical stimulation has my cock is yearning for release. I have to cum, I want to cum but I need to get permission. I ask, "Mistress, I've obediently followed all your orders. Permission to cum?" She gives a firm nod. And not a moment too soon as a cascade of fluids enter Natalie's rear. The euphoria is overtaking my mind and body.

Seeing this Miranda slammed her hand on the floor to the snap me back out of Lalaland and move my attention to her. I knew what she wanted. Mistress Miranda was demanding gratification. Natalie and I just had some incredible orgasms. Of course thanks to Miranda. Now it was her turn and with Natalie still recovering it was on me to make it happen.

She had me help Natalie over to and against the couch. Then she pointed between her legs. The wand got loose and mistress wanted her orgasm. I spread those muscular legs wide. I moved the wand upside down against her clit. Then insert 2 fingers into her. Miranda moaned in a different way. Grunting aggressively, like she was determined to climax. Her hand moved to her rubber cock and started stroking it and looking at me. I swear this was another power/domination move. She owned us and she knew it. She dominated us and she knew it.

Now her body was starting to build up a huge eruption. She started to shake and tremble but still jerked her cock. She waved Natalie over to suck it. I wasn't sure how much she had left in her but she did it. I was finger fucking her, the wand at her clit and Natalie sucking her rubber cock. She fucking blew!

It was like she was cumming in Natalie's mouth. Her juices detonated all over me. She screamed out in of course a dominate way. "Yessssssss! That it's! I am your Mistress and that's how you make me climax. Mother fuckers." Mistress Miranda said. Damn, just damn. I was so impressed and sexually aroused by her Dom skills. I went and grabbed water for everyone as the ladies just laid there exhausted. I also grabbed pillows and blankets. All of us stayed in the living room.

As the ladies slept I thought to myself. I know in most situations I wouldn't get the opportunity to fuck an Amazonian goddess like Miranda. If I thought Natalie was out of my league Miranda was double that. But sometimes the stars line up and you're at the right place right time. Sometimes it's just luck. Damn, what a fucking night and would there be any fun in the morning......

12