Natalie's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok pledge, down on yer knees and eat."

I was stunned.

"Eat what?"

"Jesus, but you really are a dumb blonde. Eat my snatch stupid!"

I hesitated too long.

"I'm gonna give you to the count of three and if yer not between my legs, yer outta here."

Well, I dropped down and brought my face to within inches of her vagina. She was obviously turned on by what was about to happen because I could smell her distinct aroma. I inhaled deeply, enjoying her rich scent and it rocked my world. It was like a switch went on inside me. I gazed at her pretty pussy, plump with a thin line of juice seeping out the bottom. A deep desire, a hunger overtook me, and I went down on her, lapping like crazy. With my hands under her hips, I feasted, licking her juices back into my mouth. My taste buds erupted with the sweet/sour flavor, and I let it trickle down my throat. I believe she never intended for me to keep going but I did and for the first time, I saw another female have an orgasm. A splash of her juices landed on my tongue, and I swallowed every drop.

"Damn pledge, that was...wait a minute are you a lez?" I was incredibly embarrassed and ran out of the room. I stood with the other girls shaking uncontrollably. When she came out, the pledge master whispered something to my immediate pledge master. She took me by the hand, and we went back to the room with the long bench.

"Ok pledge, let me see what ya got. If ya do a good enough job, maybe we'll let you stay."

Tears streamed down Evelyn's face, and she was holding herself.

"Evelyn, why don't you stop for tonight."

I was feeling very sympathetic towards her and put my arm around her. She turned and put her head on my shoulder crying her heart out. I couldn't help it and pulled her in for a much-needed embrace. I tried to soothe the poor girl and I knew without a doubt that it was no act but a life changing experience for her. When she calmed down, I kissed her cheek as a sign of forgiveness.

"Please don't show me any kindness, I don't deserve it, not after what I did to you."

"Everyone deserves forgiveness, if they're truly sorry."

"I can't tell you how sorry I am, Natalie. Every time I think about the pain I caused you, I cry and my heart hurts something awful."

"Why don't we head home, we'll talk tomorrow?"

"No, please let me finish, I need to get it out."

"Ok, but you don't have to..."

"After that night, I was given the "honor" of the "lezzie" pledge. They made it loud and clear that they had no room in the sorority for a dyke, but I could prove myself by going down on each of the sisters and maybe, just maybe they'd let me in. I was so fixated on getting into that sorority that I didn't realize the humiliation they were putting me through. I tried to deny it, but I loved eating pussy, I loved the taste and the smell. I hungered for it, and I realized my tepid desire for sex with guys was due to the fact I was a lesbian. It shook me to my core, but I knew it was without a doubt true. The next sister I went down on, I also ate her ass, and I did it without thinking. The musky odor had my senses reeling and I devoured her butt. Of course, that made the rounds in the sorority and every sister expected the same. One of the nicer sisters, tried to set the record straight with me. She wouldn't let me go down on her and insisted that I listen to her. She told me they were making a fool of me and were using me as an example for the other pledges. They had no intention of letting me in, not in a million years. I left that day and never went back. My whole world collapsed. I didn't know who I was anymore. It was though my whole life up until that moment was a lie. I became a loner, my roommate got wind of my escapades and treated me like a leper. I barely made it through the year with a C average. And now, I live in a quandary because I want to be accepted for who I am. I did you a terrible injustice, Natalie. I grieved every day and until tonight prayed for your forgiveness. Because now I know who and what I am, a lesbian."

Evelyn sagged with her head against the steering wheel. The tears welled in my eyes as my heart hurt for her. I took her back into my arms and held her tenderly.

"Thank you, Natalie, thank you."

We embraced for the longest time.

"Do you think there's a chance...that you'll...be my...friend?" She asked in the saddest voice I ever heard.

"You already are...you already are." I answered.

Evelyn burst into tears and held me so tightly it took my breath away. With her head on my shoulder the poor girl sobbed with abandon.

"Let it out Evelyn...let it out..." I spoke, patting her back and stroking her hair, doing my best to soothe her.

My eyes were soaked with tears. I'd never heard anyone speak with such heartfelt sincerity and gut-wrenching emotion. The next day when I saw her at work, she looked very sheepish, but I winked at her, and she smiled a smile that lit up her whole face. We started eating lunch together and little by little she talked to me about her life, her regrets but also the possibility of a happier future.

"I just want to find someone to love and have them love me back." She said wistfully.

Evelyn had been hurt deeply by the sorority sisters; the scars would be with her for a long time. But I sensed a genuine fondness for me. She was always happy to see me and would hug me with tenderness. We would talk, listen records on the stereo in her room and commiserate about life. We started spending our free time together, going to the movies, shopping, seeing the fireworks on the fourth. Without realizing, I was smitten. Why did she have to be so doggone pretty? She exercised but was the kinda girl who had a beautiful body without much effort. Her blonde hair was always done in a twist or French braid, and it made her look so damn sexy. And her blue eyes...deep pools of azure that, drew me in. One very hot Sunday, she invited me to go swimming in her pool. I was nervous as hell, just the thought of seeing her in a bikini had me in a tither. And, when she walked out to the pool deck, my eyes almost popped out of my head. Her swimsuit looked molded to her body. I was salivating just looking at her. Evelyn saw me staring.

"I guess you like what you see?"

I simply nodded.

"Wow, you have muscles. Hmm...a real hardbody, I'm impressed."

My face grew roasting hot.

We swam, talked, and finally went to the loungers to soak up some sun.

"Would you put some lotion on my back Natalie?"

Oh no! I was gonna touch her skin. Evelyn reached around and unsnapped her top, giving me complete access to her divine flesh. My hands shook as I slowly worked the liquid into her skin.

"The backs of my legs please?" I started down around her ankles and as I went higher, I could see the fold of her vagina between her legs. What a sight! I finished and sat up. Her top was still loose, but she kept the cups over her big breasts.

"Are you ok? You look a little shaky."

"Yeah, must be the sun..."

Evelyn smirked; the girl was no fool.

"Do you want me to put some lotion on yer back?"

I nodded because my mouth was dry. She unclasped my top and her hands felt heavenly. I involuntarily moaned because it was so damn pleasurable.

"Hmm...I think yer enjoying this. Nice muscles." she said in smirking voice.

By the time Evelyn did my legs, my pussy was creaming. There was no way she couldn't smell me. She ended with a sharp slap to my rump, and I nearly had an orgasm.

"You bad girl..."

That's all she said and lay back on her lounger.

As I remember, it was an afternoon of joy and a little sadness. Evelyn was still trying to cope with her awful experience at the sorority. We were in the pool cooling off when she started talking.

"I try to find the positives but there is only one, my sexuality was no longer in question. I desired females; I'm a lesbian."

There were some tears, but I put my arms around Evelyn and laid my forehead against hers.

"Does it feel better to know?" I asked.

"Yes, definitely but it was a harsh lesson."

The closeness to Evelyn's awesome body had my vagina twitching but I didn't feel like it was the right time. We horsed around in the pool until her parents came home and invited me to stay for dinner. Our relationship grew closer and closer, I couldn't wait to see her at work, and as we ate our lunch, exchanged fond glances. We were inseparable, doing everything together and I was falling for her. Despite my inexperience, my heart was telling me it was real. The problem for me was my devotion to Jamie. Her friendship meant the world to me, but I didn't have the same feelings in my heart for my angel as I did for Evelyn.

"Oh shit! Now what?" I said to the empty room.

One thing fascinated me, Evelyn's parents were well off, and she really didn't need to work. One day I asked her.

"Oh, after all the mess at college, I needed to do something to take my mind off it. I went from being a queen bee in high school to just a worker drone. It was a dramatic fall from lofty heights. One minute I'm obsessed with the latest perfumes to worrying if I'll make it through the school year. But I was determined not to let it defeat me and I discovered I had more inner strength than I thought. Also, my folks made life easy for me and I knew I had to acquire some work experience. I like selling, but I'd like to be a teacher, that's my goal."

"What were your grades like in high school because I know it's difficult getting accepted to Penn State."

"Ready for a surprise? I had a mostly 'A' average, a few B's and I did put effort into my studies. I realized that I would need them to get into a good school. That way I'd meet the top people, ensuring my upward status and mobility. Seems so asinine to me now but life can be a cruel taskmaster."

Nearly every night after work, Evelyn would drive up to Miller's Pond and we'd lay on the hood with our backs against the windshield, talking or sometimes very quiet, looking for shooting stars. One night, our bodies were very close together, when she took my hand and held it. It was a simple but romantic act that really resonated with me. A bright streak raced across the sky it was a portend of things to come. It was July, just past the fourth and the heat was extreme. On Saturday's Keene's closed at six pm, giving us ample time to have some girl fun. Evelyn would sneak wine from her parents, and we'd drink some until we were tipsy. If her folks were away for the evening, her very thoughtful mom would leave us a tray of food and sweets to eat. One Saturday night, Evelyn was upstairs changing her clothes, when her mom looked at me with a serious but very kind expression.

"I want to thank you Natalie, for being Evelyn's friend. She's very fond of you and you're all she ever talks about. She's been through so much but now she seems happy, content and it's because of your presence in her life."

Mrs. Reithofer's words brought tears to my eyes.

"I'm very fond of her." I replied humbly.

Of course, at that moment, Evie, as I now called her came bounding down the stairs.

"What gives?

"Just got something in my eye..."

Evelyn cast a sideways glance that said, "yeah, right!" but left it alone. That same night, Evelyn seemed nervous about something. We were sitting out by the pool as the sun slowly set.

"Natalie, my folks are going away next Saturday but returning Sunday morning, I was hoping that you...might consider...staying overnight with me. I...you'll have yer own bed and..."

"Yes, I wouldn't miss it for the world."

"You will? Oh, thank you, thank you!"

Evelyn hugged me with tears in her eyes.

"It's hard for me to believe that yer such a good friend to me. After everything, you find it in your heart to forgive and pick me up off the floor. I'll never be able to thank you enough."

Evelyn hugged me so tight it took my breath away and gazed at me dare I say with loving eyes. We sat watching a movie when she took my hand and refused to let it go. Several times, she brought it to her cheek for rub and a kiss or two. I wanted her so badly but was afraid, especially after all her heartache. She'd have to make the first move and I didn't have to wait long. The next Saturday, I lugged an overnight bag to work. Evelyn was giddy with excitement and the day felt like it would never end. At her home, we found a tray of food that her mom had prepared. We ate heartily and toasted with some wine. My attraction for the blonde hottie had grown by leaps and bounds. But the last thing I would ever do would be to hurt Evelyn in any way. She'd suffered enough. However, my desire for her had reached the point of no return. As we settled in the hot tub, we drank more wine, and I could tell that Evelyn had something on her mind. When she looked at me with the most soulful expression, it touched my heart.

"Please make love to me Natalie. I've wanted you for so long..."

That's all it took, and in a flash, we were in each other's arms, kissing hungrily. It felt so right, so true.

Evelyn slowly took my bikini off and gazed lustfully at my naked body.

"Girl, I love seeing these muscles. I liked my guys with hardbodies but I gotta say I like my women hard bodied too."

My friend wolf whistled as admired my physique.

"Can I see yer...muscle?" She asked shyly, gazing at my arm.

I flexed and my bicep grew until it was the size of an orange.

"Gosh almighty! That's big!"

Evelyn palmed it and squeezed,

"My god, hard as a rock...wow!"

But now it was my turn to relieve her of her swim attire. As she held her braid out of the way, I unhooked her top and when I finally saw her milky white breasts, I gasped. They were round, rode high and proud but the pale pink nipples were stunning, long cylinders with a flat top. They had to be a thirty-six D cup, maybe larger. My mouth watered, producing excess saliva. Next were Evelyn's bottoms and I very slowly skinned them down her long slim legs. The sight of her vagina set my libido ablaze. The skin had a creamy peach color. The way it folded between her thighs with a nice plump appearance, the thin shy lips were just slightly open, and I smelled her aromatic scent. The topper was a full bush the color of butterscotch. Evelyn had one of the most beautiful feminine bodies imaginable. Her proportions were perfect, svelte with a long lean physique. She was biting her lip nervously.

"Evie, yer body is..."

"Do you like it?" she asked shyly.

"Dear god, it's beautiful!"

Evelyn blushed deep red.

"Thanks, yer the first person to tell me..."

I held out my arms and she fell into them. As we embraced, I had to let her know my feelings.

"Evie, we need to talk before we go any further."

The sensation of her lips as we kissed earlier, had my loins ablaze.

"Evie, I don't want to hurt you in any way. If we're going too fast, please tell me to stop."

Evelyn looked at me with a deep soulful need, and tears rimmed her eyes.

"I want you Natalie, I want you so badly. I know you'd never hurt me, not like I hurt you. I struggle every day with emotions of sorrow and regret. But I have these feelings in my heart for you and every day they get stronger. I'll take what you're willing to give me, but you have a good heart; I just know it."

Evelyn turned her head to kiss me. Her tongue invaded my mouth and dueled with mine. Our kissing was hungry, full of want and desire.

"I want you, Evie; I want you just as badly."

I picked her up, cradling her in my arms. Evelyn's eyes were full of tears, but they were tears of joy. As I carried my beautiful friend inside, I kissed all over her lovely face.

"Let's go up to my bedroom. I want you to make love to me there."

And that's what it was, making love because of the very powerful emotions we had for each other. I felt hers with every kiss from her supple lips. Somewhere in my throbbing heart, I knew I was falling in love with Evelyn. I gently laid her on top of the bed and suddenly she looked mirthful.

"I feel like a bride on her wedding night...I guess technically, I'm still a virgin...you'll be gentle with me?" She smirked.

"You, little imp, I should give you a good spanking."

"Ooh, yes. Bad girls need to be spanked." She said lustfully.

"Maybe later but now, please kiss me."

I pulled Evelyn on top of me, and we were in another lip lock.

"I love kissing you, Natalie. It's what I've been craving."

"Me too...me too," I panted.

Tenderly, I licked over her chin to her collarbone And as much as I craved getting to the main event, I wanted to take each step slow, giving her time to adjust to a new chapter in her life. I wanted to help her write each chapter of her new journey, I wanted to be part of her life. When I got to the swell of her breasts, I sighed and gently licked every square inch avoiding her nipples which were standing at attention. Evelyn stared at me; she knew what was coming next.

"Hmm...which one should I start with..." I pondered.

My beautiful friend was panting.

"...the left...the left...it's very sensitive..."

My mouth settled over Evelyn's straining nipple, my tongue resting on the distended end.

"Oh...oh...oh..." she moaned as I very lightly teased it, going back and forth. Her nipple swelled and with my lips gripping it firmly, I gently gave it a suck.

"Ooh...yes...ooh." I held her very firm breast and suckled with greater force but always alternating hard and soft, letting her nipple recover a bit. From my experience with Jamie, I knew the vibrant sensations that pulsed into Evelyn's vagina with every suckle.

"Oh god...that feels soo good."

Evelyn held my head and gawked at me pleasuring her breast. With my free hand, I brought my fingers to her right nipple and started playing with it; little tweaks and pinches, gently stroking its rubbery firmness. Evelyn's head lolled back from the stimulation.

"Oh, I never knew it would feel soo good..." she mewed.

I realized from her words that this was the first time anyone worshipped her awesome boobs, they were big and firm with extraordinary nipples. As I sucked her left tip energetically, lips tugging and pulling, she was squirming her pelvis. I stopped temporarily to admire my mouth work. Her nipple stood tall, distended and rock hard. Immediately, I lowered my open mouth, saliva dripping down my chin over her right nipple and went to town, sucking, pulling, and lashing the flat top until it was stiff as granite. Evelyn arched her back, pushing her breast hard against my lips.

"Oh yes! Suck...suck hard! Suck my tit!"

I suckled like a starving baby, pulling, and whipping my tongue across her swollen nipple. I left her other teat unattended as my hand stroked the skin on her flat belly. I was going to her special place, and I could feel the heat rising out of her loins. My fingers detected her pubic hair, very soft and silky. As I went lower my middle finger traced a line up her nether lips and was coated in her fluids. Very gently, I played with her overheated pussy, palming, stroking and tenderly poking her soaked hole.

"Oh my god, Natalie! What are you doing to me?!"

Since I intuited that this was Evelyn's first time, I took great care in probing her opening. I only went knuckle deep, then backed out, up her drenched crease to her clitoris and a gentle flick. As I went deeper her vagina tightened around the digit, holding it temporarily until it released. I slowly started finger fucking her and her pelvis kept a rhythm with each intrusion. My thumb settled over her clit and lightly rubbed the swollen little protuberance. My dear Evelyn was panting like a racehorse, head flung back in ecstasy and pelvis rocking. I never stopped working on her breast and quickly switched back to her left nipple, the more sensitive one and suckled hard. The added stimulation worked its magic.

123456...9