Natalie's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh yes! I'm gonna have an orgasm...I'm so close...yer making me CUM!" she wailed.

Evelyn's body exploded into motion, and it literally took all my strength to hold on to her. She shuddered and quaked for what seemed like minutes as I pumped my finger into her vagina and hungrily sucked her tit. A spurt of her juices soaked my hand. Finally, the tempo subsided until I detached my lips from her teat and withdrew my finger. Immediately, I brought my fingers, first to my nose, inhaling her divine scent. Then I licked her sticky cream into my mouth. My taste buds erupted from her delicious essence, sweet, slightly salty, and mildly tart, not strong at all, when I compared it Jamie's. Evelyn was gaping at me as I offered her a sampling of her vaginal juice. She licked some off my middle finger and her eyes lit up.

"I've never...tried it before...my own." she said very shyly.

"Not once after you masturbated?"

"No, I mean I smelled my fingers but..."

I pulled my lover in for an embrace.

"I think you enjoyed yourself." I said with a smirk

"Oh yes...it was fantastic...I hope we can do it again...sometime."

"This is just the start, there's more a lot more I can show you."

"Thank you, Natalie..."

I looked at Evelyn's face and tears dripped down her cheeks.

"Why are you crying?"

"I didn't know if I would ever experience the joy of mutual sex with another female. It was beyond my wildest expectations. I've touched myself, had orgasms but nothing like this. What I did at the sorority was only for their enjoyment, and while I liked it a lot, it was nothing compared to this. And it was with you, my heart soared because I was with you, Natalie."

I held her close kissing her face and cheeks, tasting her tears.

"I hope we get to do it a lot...oh, sorry, I'm getting ahead of myself." she said humbly.

I held Evelyn's face and kissed her passionately. The rest of the evening was uneventful, we watched TV with Evelyn holding my hand, refusing to let go. There were kisses and cuddling that warmed my heart. Whenever she looked at me, she had stars in her eyes, smiling broadly. But there was a tiny anxious moment.

"Natalie, I should try to make you...feel better...I mean good."

"Let's not rush things, I'm fine. Maybe later if you want, you can watch me masturbate."

"I'd like that," she said holding me closer.

We showered together before bed, and I took great delight in soaping her gorgeous body. Under the warm spray we kissed very passionately as I held her with tenderness. There was a queen bed in the guest room, but Evelyn was adamant, she wanted me to sleep with her.

"Please Natalie? I want to hold you."

I usually sleep in panties and an athletic shirt, but Evelyn got into bed gloriously naked and relieved me of my clothing. I was dying to go down on her but wisely practiced self-control. She looked so happy.

"Now I can feel all of you..." she cooed.

"You're smiling a lot, Evie."

"I haven't felt this good in ages!"

The feel of skin on skin was so seductive.

"Hey, you said I could watch you masturbate. Can I?"

There was an eagerness but also an innocence that Evelyn possessed that was so endearing to me.

"Ok, give me a minute to warm up."

I pulled the sheet down and gazed at her beautiful body.

"I need some visual aid..."

I watched dear Evelyn blush.

"Me? I'm the visual aid?" she asked shyly.

"Evie, you have a lovely body! It's sure lights my fire."

"The Doors will be expecting some royalties since you used lyrics from one of their songs."

Evelyn stretched out on her side in a seductive pose.

"How's this look?"

"Good, but bring this leg up a little, yep looks great."

My middle finger got busy stroking my sex as I lightly pinched a nipple.

"Wow, Natalie. You look so hot doing that."

"Umm...umm...umm." I moaned, imagining what I would do to Evelyn if she let me.

Then, out of blue, I felt fingers on my right nipple.

"Gosh, it's so hard." My nipples resemble Hershey kisses with a small areola and get rock hard when I'm excited. Evelyn tweaked and stroked the straining bud.

"Oh, that feels soo good, Evie."

I closed my eyes concentrating on the pleasure that coursed through my body. I was approaching the point of no return when I felt warm breath on my left nipple. Soft lips closed around it and softly suckled.

"Oh god, Evie, don't stop...suck harder."

As Evelyn responded to my request, I was practically abusing my clit and soared to a climax.

"Suck my tit!" I yelled.

My orgasm flowed in waves as I pumped two fingers in my hole. Evelyn slowly let up as I descended from lofty heights. I lay limp and breathless.

"Whew! That felt good!" I crowed.

I offered my soaked digits to Evelyn. She sniffed, smiled, and licked some of my sticky fluid.

"Umm...so good," she moaned, held my hand, and licked every bit of my juice she could get.

After an exhausting orgasm, I lay content in her embrace.

"Nighty, night," she said, kissing the tip of my nose. I mumbled something incoherent and fell fast asleep. The next morning, I woke to find Evelyn missing from the bed, but I did detect the smell of food. I sleepily walked downstairs and there she was cooking breakfast, stark naked, except for an apron. I had no idea Evelyn knew how to cook. The meal was delicious and after we did the dishes, it was back to the bedroom for some serious make out time. We were taking a breather when,

"Remember, last night, you were going to ahem...discipline me?"

"Oh yes, bad girls get spanked." I said in an authoritarian voice.

As Evelyn lay across my lap, I was struck at how beautiful her bottom looked. The creamy white skin of her cheeks, looked like two perfect halves of a melon: the pink sphincter just begging for my tongue. I hated the thought of striking such perfection, but she was squirming in my lap.

"Hold still Evie, I need to focus."

Gently, I planted tender kisses on her delightful flesh, my last directly on her tight rose cluster.

"Hmm...nice but I'm ready to accept my punishment." She said succinctly.

My palm made contact, but it was only soft slaps to her rear.

"Is that all you've got? Put some heart into it."

"Ok, you asked for it."

My blows were more forceful, and her cheeks reddened quickly.

"Ugh...ugh...ugh...ugh."

An interesting phenomenon occurred, as I hit Evelyn's butt, I couldn't help thinking about the times she was nasty to me. More vigorous blows rained down on her rump. She must have intuited why.

"Punish me! Punish me, Natalie! Punish me for being a first-class bitch who made yer life miserable. Beat my ass! I deserve it!"

No matter how much pain Evelyn had inflicted, I had no desire for revenge or corporal punishment of any kind. Just hearing the words, my heart sank to my knees, and I stopped immediately.

"No! No! I won't, I can't! I won't hurt you, Evie! Oh god..."

I burst into tears, sobbing my heart out.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry," I wailed in choking sobs."

My heart hurt so badly, I thought I was having a heart attack. Evelyn flew into my arms and held me so tight I was breathless.

"Please don't cry Nattie...please don't cry."

"I feel horrible...after everything you've been through with those sorority witches...I want to crawl in a hole and hide!"

"No Nattie...no...you mean so much to me now...I can't imagine my life without you."

Our tears flowed until I remembered what she called me.

"You called me...Nattie, why?"

Evelyn stopped her tears and smiled.

"That's my pet name for you. I wanted to tell you before but...it kinda just slipped out now. Yer not sore at me, are you?"

"My beautiful Evie, I love it!"

"You said I was beautiful; you really mean it?"

"Oh yes, in more ways than one."

We were beaming at each other. Temporarily the bad feelings were shunted to the side, but I gazed at Evelyn with a serious expression.

"I can't, no, I will never hit you like that again. When I think about how they humiliated you, horribly mistreated you...my heart hurts."

My eyes were leaking again.

"No more tears Nattie. When I'm with you, I can put it all in the past. You saved me and showed that there are caring, sympathetic and loving human beings in this world. Despite all the wrongs I put you through, you found it in your heart to forgive me. You're a very special person, Nattie and what I feel inside is much more than friendship!"

Evelyn tenderly gazed at me.

"Yes, I'm falling in love. For the first time in my life, I'm falling in love. It is so unexpected, so illogical that surprisingly, it all makes sense."

Evelyn leaned in and as I wrapped my arms around her, we kissed like two lovers, needy, and passionate.

"Oh Evie, I feel the same."

A make out session of colossal proportions ensued. We sucked each other's tongues and traded enough spit to soak a sponge. There is something very special about kissing the one you love. Then I realized what I was thinking. I wasn't just falling in love with Evelyn Reithofer, I already was in love with her, and I knew it with all my heart. The tears came and I tried to look away.

"Natalie, what's wrong? Did I do something to upset you?"

"No Evie, no. I...love you...I'm in love with you."

My beautiful friend clung to me like a child. As I stroked her hair and patted her back, she sighed,

"I never thought I'd hear those words, especially from someone I hurt so badly...you've made me so happy because...I'm in love with you, too. I love you, Nattie." With the passion reserved for two people with such depth of feeling, we kissed and held each other.

EVELYN: How had my life become so dark, so gloomy? Could it be salvaged? That first year at university, I went from top of the heap to the pit of despair. In retrospect, there were some truly awful days, filled with anxiety, shame and feelings of hopelessness. It was during one of my horrendous days when my mother made her weekly phone call. Immediately, she knew something was seriously wrong.

"Evelyn, I coming to Penn State to see you and I won't take no for an answer. I'll be there tomorrow."

How she managed to fly halfway across the country with twice having to change planes by the following day, impressed the heck out of me. When she saw me, I fell into her arms and sobbed.

"Oh mom...mom..." I bawled.

"My poor baby. Tell what's wrong."

We sat in her rental car, and I told her everything. From what I'd done to Natalie to my humiliation at the sorority. But the worst part was having to explain that I was a lesbian. To her credit my mother never questioned the last part.

"So, what do you want to do?" She asked, throwing the ball into my court.

"I don't know..."

"You can quit school, come home lick your wounds and start over at another university. Or you can tough it out, and it just might make you a stronger person."

I was giving her advice serious consideration.

"If you decide to stay, hold your head high and don't let any of them intimidate you. Evelyn, I know you are made of sterner stuff, than to let some vapid sorority trash run you out of town."

I spite of me being such a girly girl before university, I knew my mother would not cut me some slack. She was one tough cookie but with a heart of gold. My parents had built a farm equipment business from one to three locations. Hard work and perseverance were her motto, she instilled it in me, and it explained why I achieved academically. Always forthright and honest, I knew where I stood with her. There was very little need for discipline, although I had my moments during my teen years; what teenager doesn't. One thing I knew unequivocally, was her unconditional love for me. No matter what problem I might have, I would go to her. It was the reason, regardless of the consequences or embarrassing nature, that I told her everything that had happened. Her small office in the basement at home had a sign that read: "No Judgement Zone" and she meant it!

"Mom, I'm staying...no one's chasing me away."

But my tears flowed harder.

"What's wrong darling?"

She held me with a mother's care.

"I feel so ashamed. What I did to Natalie. telling anyone that would listen, she's a lesbian. Stay away from her or she'll get you...why did I do it? How could I have been so mean...I was such a pompous bitch. You always taught me to be tolerant and accepting...and then I go and do something so regrettable...we went to the same high school, and I treat her like...an outcast...something to be reviled..."

The tears flowed out of me unabated.

"God, sure taught me lesson! When I think of what I did at the sorority...all because I wanted to be part of some snobby, elite group...when will this terrible feeling of shame end..."

My mother pulled back and regarded me with a troubled expression.

"Sweetheart, you'll have to find the strength to move on with your life...the pain your experiencing will probably be with you for a long time. But over time it will fade. That last year of high school, you were vain, arrogant, and conceited. I hoped it was a phase you'd grow out of, but it was tough to watch..."

She hesitated for a moment and her whole countenance was softer.

"Yes, I'd say you've been taught one hell of a lesson, a real whopper!"

"Mom!"

My parent never used swear words even hell and damn, no matter how angry she might be. She chuckled.

"You should hear what I call your father in private."

She winked at me, but her words helped to break the somber mood, and I was able to relax a little. Back in her secure embrace, I found some solace from my troubles.

"I love you, mom."

"My precious daughter, I love you will all my heart."

"Thanks for being my mom. I'm sorry because I feel like I let you down."

"You didn't let me down sweetheart, you let yourself down. Now, you're paying the price."

"But I'm a lesbian, doesn't that upset you?"

There was that knowing chuckle again.

"It doesn't upset me, shocked the...you know what out of me. If with every part of your being, you know that you are, then I can't change that. Can a leopard change his spots? No, and I just know that it's the same for you. As Popeye would say, I am what I am. My precious girl, you're my daughter and I love you unconditionally. I always will."

"How did I get so lucky having a mom like you."

I heard my mother sniffing and when I looked at her, tears flowed down her cheeks.

"That's the nicest thing you could have said to me. I love you, my precious girl; I always have. My mother was the same way."

That was the start of my ascendence from the hellish hole I'd been wallowing in. I did my best and like my mother said, held my head high. By the end of term, I'd managed to bring my grades to a C plus average. Academically, I was allowed to stay for sophomore year. All the bulletin boards in the dorm were plastered with ads for summer jobs and instantly I knew how I wanted to spend my summer. I needed something to teach me responsibility, how to function in the work world. It was a start. During one of my weekly phone calls from my mother, I told her about my summer plans.

"I know Harriet Keene from Keene's Emporium. I'll ask her. I think it's a splendid idea, sweetheart. How are you holding up?"

"I'm ok...it can be a rough at times, but you taught me to persevere, and I intend to."

"Good, that's my girl!"

Hearing her positive affirmations always made me emotional.

"Love you mom," I said choking back tears.

"Love you too."

With my mother's unwavering support, I tapped into strength that I didn't know I possessed. However, there was one matter that had me confounded. The sincere apology or apologies I owed Natalie Collins, and I doubted that a simple apology would be sufficient. I envisioned groveling, prostrate on the ground at the very least. But I rarely saw Natalie in the dorm or around campus. And never in a situation where I could express my deepest regrets. Mercifully, the term ended, and I was flying back home. With only a weekend off, I started my employment at Keene's the next Monday. But a shock awaited me, Natalie was working there as well. She avoided me like I carried the Bubonic Plague, but I was determined to say how very sorry I was. That Friday as I was walking into the employee entrance, I saw her outside the door. It completely startled me other, and my emotions got the better of me. Thankfully, Natalie was going to let me explain after I was done my shift. I drove to Miller's Pond and spilled my guts. How on God's earth she found it in her heart to forgive me, I'll never know. In Natalie's embrace, I discovered a sense of peace, a start toward redemption. When I asked if she would be my friend and she told me I already was, I lost it, crying my heart out. After the horror of that first year at Penn State, I had a friend, and it meant the world to me. Every day I spent as much time as humanly possible with Natalie. In very little time, I was infatuated with her. We contrasted so well, me with my almost white, blonde hair and Natalie with her shiny dark brown, my peaches and cream complexion to her olive color. We connected on a higher level than I achieved with no one else. Just being in her presence made my heart go pitter/patter and it kept getting worse until it was throbbing in my chest. There were times when I wanted to grab her and kiss her with passion. By July, I wanted her, I wanted more than kissing, I wanted to make love to her. When I first saw her in bikini, I creamed my bottoms in no time. The girl was fit with prominent muscles, and her biceps were simply awesome. It was around that time; I intuited that Natalie was waiting for me to make the first move. I'd been hurt very badly and bless her dear heart; she'd never take advantage of me or the situation. It made me want her more. My time at the sorority had been spent giving but never receiving, it was sex and nothing else. They got their pleasure via my mouth, but it was selfish, and they were just using me. I was played for a fool, and it hurt beyond anything imaginable. That first weekend, when we tentatively explored our passion was a milestone of sorts for me. For the first time, I experienced the give and take of a real relationship, and I knew with all my heart that Natalie was the one. When she refused to spank me, I was keenly aware that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. Natalie brought so much joy and happiness to my life, after all my suffering, I knew I'd found my soulmate. Did she feel the same? I knew that Jamie was part of her life. What I didn't know was how much of a part. A few days later, I got my answer. We were eating lunch at the store and Natalie looked troubled.

"Hey are you, ok?"

"Yeah..."

"Are you sure, because you look really down in the mouth."

"Evie, I...it's what I said last Saturday..."

Oh shit! Here it comes...she's gonna backtrack.

"Evelyn Reithofer, I'm in love with you. I know it with all my heart. You're all I think about, morning, noon, and night. I'm simply dying to make love with you again and I hope you feel the same."

Natalie paused and I saw tears in her eyes. I put my sandwich down and held her hand.

"I'm sad because I must disappoint someone that I care deeply about, and it's because of my love for you. Evie, you're in my heart and my soul...I just hope you want me too."

I took her in my arms and kissed her with deep passion, her lips, her face, and neck. Thank God we were the only ones in the break room at the time.

"Is that your answer?"

"I love you Nattie, with all my heart and soul. If we weren't at work, I'd make passionate love with you this instant. That's how much I want you."

"Oh, Evie...I've never been so happy..."

The problem for us was logistics. Her house was entirely impractical with her parents underfoot all the time. While mine was better as my folks usually went to dinner or a movie on Saturday night, I wanted a weekend with her. Then I remembered the VW camper/van my folks purchased for vacations. It was only a year old and unused. That night I asked my mother.

123456...9