Natalie's House 1st Time Fuck Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved my hand to his cock and gave it a hard squeeze.

"She was very jealous." I continued. "And I know you want to fuck her Noah. Trust me. Take her the coffee. Let her see your hard cock."

I gave his balls a squeeze and swatted his ass, and he walked down the hall towards Natalie's open door, his erect cock preceding him, still shiny with my pussy juice.

I picked up my own coffee cup and watched him pause in her doorway, and then go in. I drifted down the hall, sipping my coffee and listening.

It was quiet for several seconds, and then I heard a sharp intake of breath come from Natalie.

"G-g-good morning Aunt Natalie." Noah said.

"Good morning Noah." She replied. "You're up early I see."

"Uh....yeah." he said.

"And I do mean up." She said. "Is that from making Emily scream, or did looking at my naked body cause that?"

"Well, it uh, it started with Emily," he said, "but you're certainly making it....uh....you're certainly helping."

"Am I making it harder Noah?" she asked. "Is that what you're trying to say?"

"Yes." He answered. "You are."

"Is that coffee for me?" she asked.

"Oh! Yes. It is." He said.

"Well thank you." She said.

I heard her sip the hot coffee.

"Noah are you comfortable? That looks like it's so hard it must hurt." She asked.

"It's okay." He said. "It actually feels pretty good, except that it's going to drip again."

"Well stand a little closer to the bed." She said. "These sheets needs changed anyway. A little precum won't hurt them."

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"I'm sure." She answered. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah, sure, if you want to." He said.

"Are you okay with all of this?" she asked.

"I sort of wanted to ask you the same question." He said. "I don't want you to think that I'm weird or that I'd ever do anything that you didn't want me to!"

"So is your answer that you're okay with us being naked in front of each other, if I'm okay with us being naked in front of each other?" she asked.

"If you're not I am so sorry!" he said. "I just thought that...."

"Whoa!" she said.

I heard movement and the sound of a gentle kiss.

"I am okay with this Noah." She said softly. "Very okay. I'm okay with you seeing my body, and I like looking at yours."

"Holy fuck." He moaned.

I heard another kiss.

"And I'm okay with anything else that might happen." She said softly.

"Oh wow." He said again.

"In the meantime, let's not leave Emily out in the kitchen all by herself." She said. "I don't want her to get lonely."

I took a few steps and peeked around the door frame. Noah and Natalie were standing close together, and his cock looked like it was about to burst. She was holding one of his hands in both of hers.

"I won't be lonely." I told them with a smile. "You two can take as long as you need to in here."

"First things first." Said Natalie. "I need a shower pretty badly. Perhaps you could both give me a bit to get cleaned up?"

"That sounds reasonable." I said. "As long as you promise not to get dressed afterwards."

"I think I can honor that request." She said with a lewd smile.

I reached out and took Noah by the hand and lead him out of the room and down the hall. When we got to the edge of the living room I handed him my coffee cup.

"Would you put that in the sink for me?" I asked.

"Sure." He said.

"Don't go far." I whispered.

I turned and went back into Natalie's room. I heard water turn on in her giant shower stall. I went to the open door of her bathroom and knocked.

She turned from the shower and grinned at me.

"I heard him fucking you. But I didn't expect to see him come throbbing into my bedroom like that." She said. "But I'm not complaining."

"I have sexual plans for both of you today Natalie," I said. "and I didn't want to spend the whole day going back and forth from bed to bed. I figured that grabbing the bull by the horns might get us all in the same room a bit quicker."

"Well that certainly does sound more efficient." She laughed. "Not to mention positively filthy and depraved. And you know how wet I get around depravation."

"Oh I am well aware." I said. "Do you need help showering?"

"If you're offering, I'm not going to say no." she answered.

"I thought Noah's first lesson today could be on stamina." I said. "I thought I'd start him off by having him spend some time looking at the two of us naked."

Her eyebrows went up.

"So you're making him wait?" she asked.

"I am." I said. "He's already fucked me this morning, and I've done a bit of teasing, but he hasn't cum yet."

"No wonder he was so hard." She said. "He's probably going out of his mind."

"Imagine what watching me wash you will do to that erection." I said with a wink.

"You're a degenerate slut." She said. "I love that idea."

"Why don't you wait just a moment for me to start, and I'll go tell him to join us in about five minutes or so?" I suggested.

"That will work." She said. "I need to pee anyway."

"That's what I meant by 'wait for me'!" I giggled.

"Well exactly whose stamina are we working on this morning?" she asked with a grin.

"Mostly his. But maybe we can pace introducing him to some of the kinkier things we like to do." I said. "I've got until tomorrow afternoon, and you've got all week and then some."

"No sense expecting him to try everything at once anyway." She said.

I winked at her and ran back down the hallway. Noah was in the living room.

"Would you like to do us all a huge favor?" I asked him.

"Sure." He said.

"Grab the mattress from the guest room and bring it out here and put it on the floor in front of the fireplace." I said. "You'll have to slide the loveseat over a bit but there's room."

"I can do that." He said.

"Good." I said. "Maybe the three of us can spend the rest of the day laying in front of a fire."

"That sounds good." He said.

"After that grab some extra towels from the hall closet and join Natalie and me in the shower." I told him.

He turned towards the guest room and I hurried back to Natalie's master bathroom. I knew he'd be hurrying to join us.

"We don't have long." I told her when I stepped into the bathroom. "He's moving the mattress to the living room and he's probably moving at light speed."

She took my hand and pulled me close to her, and we slid open the shower door and stepped into the oversized stall together. I felt the stinging water hit my skin as I let Natalie pull me close to her. She pressed against me, and her mouth found mine, as we kissed passionately.

Our hands ran along each other's bodies with the familiarity of lovers who knew what the other liked and needed, but there was another current pulsing through us, and that was the excitement of experimentation.

We'd never shared our love making with a third partner before. And knowing that the third partner was super inexperienced added to the erotic nature of us getting to teach him what to do.

My awareness that I was also about to participate in helping Noah and Natalie cross a taboo threshold and start an incestuous coupling, made my body tingle with need and anticipation.

She pulled me closer to her and I heard her sigh with relief as she started her morning pee, letting it pour out of her and run down both our legs.

Natalie introduced to the kink of peeing erotically. It's not something that I enjoy as much as she does, and we don't indulge in it every weekend that I visit. But I do happily let her pee while holding me whenever we have a chance to shower together. It arouses her incredibly, and regardless of what inspires it, her arousal always turns me on.

I put my lips to hers and kissed her again, knowing that my willingness to share her fetish was turning her on.

The kiss was long and slow and passionate. Eventually she pushed me against the tile of the shower stall and the cold on my back and the heat of her and the hot water on my front made for an erotic contrast.

We heard a knocking on the doorjamb, and I looked over her shoulder to see Noah through the frosted glass.

"Oh good," I said to Natalie, "Noah brought us extra towels."

"Thank you sweetheart!" Natalie called over her shoulder. "There's plenty of room in here, if you don't mind sharing the soap."

The frosted glass slid aside, and Noah stepped into the cascading water with us.

His cock was no longer hard, but it wasn't exactly soft either, hanging away from his body at an angle.

Natalie grabbed my hand and pulled me into the center of the shower, so I was facing Noah with her standing behind me.

She licked my ear and reached around my body, taking a breast in each hand.

"Doesn't she have beautiful breasts Noah?" she asked him.

"Oh fuck yes." He said in a loud whisper.

His eyes were the size of saucers, and he was standing stock still in the corner of the shower stall, as he was afraid that any noise or movement might cause whatever magic spell had put him in the shower with two naked women to break.

"Her nipples are so sensitive." Natalie said softly, pinching both of my nipples simultaneously.

"Soooo nice," I moaned, closing my eyes and pressing back against Natalie.

"Did you get to play with these last night Noah?" his aunt asked him, rolling them between her fingers.

"I did." He said softly.

His cock was longer than it had been a moment ago, and it seemed to twitch while I was looking at it.

"Did you taste them?" she asked, lifting my breast like she was offering it to him.

"Yeah." He replied. "I fucking loved it."

"Her breasts taste so good." Natalie said. "Licking her nipples always makes my pussy wet."

"I needed to cum so badly last night," I said. "that I didn't let him have a real long time to enjoy them."

"Well then come here Noah." Said Natalie. "Have a good taste."

He took a step closer and dipped his head and his mouth closed around my nipple, as the hot water poured over all three of us.

I moaned as his lips tugged at my sensitive flesh and Natalie reached out and placed her hand on the back of his head.

"Oh that's so hot." She murmured. "Show Aunt Natalie how you suck on Emily's tit."

My arm came up and wrapped around Natalie's head, and I turned and kissed her passionately, feeling her rolling my nipple in one hand while her nephew sucked and licked the other.

"Oh fuck yeah." I moaned. "You two are making me so fucking hot."

Noah raised his head, and I lurched forward and kissed him, pushing my tongue into his mouth and wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

I felt Natalie's hands slide along my sides down to my hips, and she pulled me back towards her.

"Sweetheart, it looks like she's really getting turned on." Natalie purred.

"So am I." Said Noah.

Natalie and I both looked down. His cock was fully erect, pointing up at us in the flow of hot water.

"You're so fucking hard." His aunt told him. "I love seeing it like that."

"Did your aunt ever make you hard before today?" I asked Noah, reaching out and slapping his wet cock.

"Sometimes." He said. "I'd always hide it and try to get my mind off of her body. I didn't know she'd like it."

"You didn't always hide it very well." She teased. "I always fucking noticed, and it made me so wet to see you tenting your pants for Aunt Natalie."

"Holy fuck." Noah whispered.

"Oh yes sweetheart." She told him. "Your Aunt Natalie would have to make herself cum as soon as she could after your cock bulge like that."

"Does it make you wet now?" I asked her, turning my head back towards her.

"Oh fuck yes Emily." She said. "Noah makes me just as wet as he makes you."

Her fingers inched across my stomach and down to my pussy, where her fingers slid along my lips. I spread my legs for her and reached behind me to grasp Natalie's hips. Her mouth was on my neck and one of her fingers found my clit.

I began to move my hips and looked Noah in the eyes. He stared back at me, breaking eye contact to dart his eyes to Natalie's fingers as they danced over my cunt.

"I thought we were here to wash you." I said to Natalie, fighting to steady my voice.

I turned around and kissed her again, pulling her to me and turning us, so that she was between Noah and myself.

I reached into her shower caddy and grabbed her body wash. I poured some onto one of my hands and reached around her to slide my soapy hand on her back.

"Help me." I said to Noah. "Help me wash your filthy fucking aunt."

His hands joined mine on her back, and we scrubbed her skin with our hands. I moved one hand down to her hip and began to soap up her ass, feeling Noah hands bump into mine while he pushed the soap suds all over her ass cheeks and lower back.

"When you're showering with a woman always skip the loofah and use your hands," I told him, "that way you both get skin on skin contact."

"Clean and dirty at the same time." He said with a big smile.

I pushed Natalie up against the tile and grabbed the body wash.

"Time to do her front." I said.

I squirted some into Noah's hands, and then into my own, and I started on her belly while he washed her neck and shoulders.

She closed her eyes and moaned, lifting her arms up over her head. I put my soapy hand onto her armpit and motioned for Noah to do the same on her other side.

He mimicked my movements, and I firmly lathered her armpit up, and then lightly teased her there for a few moments with my fingers, before bringing her arm down and scrubbing the length of it.

When her arms were washed I put a dime sized drop of soap at the top of each breast, and with Noah again copying me I used two fingers to work a layer of lather all around her breast.

We saved her areolas and nipples for last, spending extra time on her stiff nipples.

"You two are amazing." She whispered.

Noah and I crouched down and worked our soapy hands all around her legs and feet, lifting them one at a time and gently stroking them clean. We paid careful attention to her thighs, feeling her tremble while we worked our way closer and closer to her vagina.

We stood up and I pulled her away from the wall and got her between Noah and I again.

"Two more things I want to show you Noah." I said. "And you can help me."

I had Natalie face him and stood behind her. I pulled her to me and lifted one of her thighs.

"Hold her leg up Noah." I said. "Don't pinch her skin, just hold her."

He took her thigh in his hands. I got some feminine wash on my fingers and reached around her, gently working in the special soap along her lips and outer vagina.

"Never use the wrong kind of soap here, and never be anything less than too gentle." I told him. "While there is such a thing as 'too gentle' when it comes to touching a vagina, you should always let the woman tell you when that is."

Natalie shuddered against me and Noah watched carefully as I ran my fingers carefully up and down his aunt's pussy lips, taking special care to caress her stiff clit.

When she was clean and rinsed there, I turned her around to face me and rinsed and reapplied soap to my hands.

I reached around her and grabbed his hands and put them on her ass cheeks. I got soap on my hands and put one hand at the top of her ass crack.

"It's polite to wash her all over when you're showering with a lady." I said. "But you have to be careful here because all women are sensitive back here, and some are more sensitive than others."

I motioned for him to spread her cheeks apart, and I crouched down again in front of her and reached around, gently soaping and circling her anus while she leaned over me and whimpered.

"Careful not to get soap inside and be very gentle." I told him.

His eyes took in everything I was doing, and I noticed that his cock had remained throbbingly erect the entire time we washed her.

When I was finished, I stood up, and poured more soap into my hands and began to scrub them.

"Always wash hands before and after anal play of any kind." I told him. "Women remember two things Noah. One is the guys who take their time and make sure they cum as many times as they want or need to. And the other is the guy who isn't clean and gives them embarrassing infections."

I rinsed my hands and turned Natalie around so I was behind her and she was facing Noah.

"Always be remembered as the orgasm guy." I told him. "Not the other one."

He grinned.

"Good advice." He said.

I put shampoo on my hands and began to lather Natalie's hair. While I was doing that she had her eyes closed and I jerked my head at Noah and pointedly looked at her breasts. He stepped closer and took them in his hands, gently touching and stroking them with his fingertips.

"Oh fuck." She moaned.

I took my time washing and rinsing her hair and massaging her scalp, all while watching Noah stand and massage his aunts breasts, making her nipples as hard as stones as she moaned and whimpered.

When I began to apply the conditioner to her hair I again made eye contact with Noah and blew him a kiss, while darting my eyes to her breasts.

He leaned over and took one of her nipples into his mouth, and she jumped and let out a loud moan. The sound of her vocalized pleasure echoed off the tile in the shower stall, and she tangled her hands in his hair and trembled.

Eventually we were finished, and I reached behind me and turned the water off. Steam rose all around us, and the three of us stood together, dripping wet, aroused, and staring lustily at each other.

I stepped between Natalie and her nephew and took one of their hands in each of mine.

I leaned over and kissed Noah, feeling his tongue push into my mouth and moving to feel his hard cock brush against me.

We kissed for a full minute, hungrily arousing each other, and enjoying the moment. After a time, I broke the kiss and took a long look into his eyes.

Continuing to hold hands with them both I turned to Natalie and kissed her next. Her other hand came up to my face and gently caressed my cheek, before wandering back to grab a fistful of my hair. She moaned against me as her tongue greedily explored my mouth.

I felt one of her breasts touch mine, and electric sparks of lust went off in my belly.

I broke the kiss with her. Staring into her eyes I let go of her hand and put my hand on the back of her head.

I turned to Noah and did the same thing to him. They were both breathing deep, and they both sensed that they were about to take an erotic step together.

I stepped back, and pulled each of them, bringing their heads together. There was a moment where they both hesitated, and then their lips touched and they both moaned.

Their bodies pressed together in that steamy shower stall, and their arms wrapped around each other as their passion built and their lust soared.

His tongue was in her mouth, and she opened her eyes and made eye contact with me as she nibbled on his tongue for a moment and then resumed kissing him.

Noah's cock was rock hard, and I reached for it. I held it gently, feeling it pulse in my hand as his arousal threatened to stretch the tight skin to the breaking point. I grazed my hand gently along the shaft towards the head and felt a slippery bolt of precum cover my fingers.

I brought my hand to my mouth and licked the proof of arousal off, as I watched Noah and his Aunt Natalie continue to kiss passionately. I reached for Natalie's wrist, and began to guide her hand towards his cock.

"Touch him." I whispered. "Feel your nephew's cock. Feel how hard you made it."

Her hand closed around him, and he groaned into her mouth. She didn't stroke him, she just held his cock tightly and shivered while pressing her body against his.

I crouched down and licked his cockhead, causing him to moan into her mouth. I stood back up, stopping on the way to suck her nipple into my mouth and flick it with my tongue.