Natalie's House 1st Time Fuck Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid open the glass door and stepped into the bathroom, grabbing a towel and toweling off my legs and feet so I didn't get the carpet wet.

I went into the living room and saw that it had started to snow outside, big wet flakes falling to the ground. The gray sky in the background made the day look positively miserable.

Noah had put the mattress on the floor in the center of the living room, and he'd even stripped off last night's sheets and put a clean comforter on top of it.

I took a match from the mantle and lit the kindling in the fireplace, watching for a moment as the flames spread out evenly under the logs.

I closed the dark curtains and opened each of the windows behind them a crack to let some cool air in.

I closed the door between the living room and kitchen, and saw that the room was pleasantly dark, with the fireplace providing enough light and warmth to keep anyone on the mattress in front of it happy for hours.

Not that I suspected we'd spend a lot of time watching the fire.

I went to my overnight bag and got out some hair scrunchies. I used two to quickly do my hair up into two pigtails. I wear it this way for my husband sometimes, along with a schoolgirl skirt and white blouse and high heels.

I'd once come to Natalie's door in pigtails, intending to change into that same outfit to show her. Her reaction to the pigtails had been one of such complete lust that the outfit never even got out of my backpack.

She'd been so aroused that she'd lain on her dining room table and had me sit in one of the chairs and lick her cunt through five or six orgasms. She'd followed that up by cuffing me to the shower rod in the hallway bathroom and paddling me until my own pussy was dripping arousal down my thighs.

I went back down the hall, and found Natalie standing next to the bed, while Noah was drying her legs with a towel. She looked at me and her eyes went wide at the sight of the pigtails.

"I'm going to spend some time in the living room." I told them. "It's snowing and shitty looking outside, and there's a cheery fire in the fireplace, and I'm going to stretch out and enjoy it."

I blew her and kiss then turned and bounced out of the room.

I returned to the living room hoping they'd join me, but content to sit and enjoy the sounds of their passion if Natalie opted to keep him to herself for a bit.

I stretched out on the mattress and was soon rewarded with the sight of Natalie coming down the hallway naked, her hand on Noah's hard cock pulling him behind her.

They came to the edge of the mattress and Natalie got down on her knees and came towards me. I was on my back and opened my arms at her approach.

She leaned forward into my embrace, and our lips pressed together in a passionate kiss. She pressed against me, and pushed one of her legs between mine, and grabbed my pigtails, one in each hand, and rolled over, pulling me on top of her.

We kissed again, and I felt her stiff nipples graze against mine as our bodies pushed together. She shifted her hips as we continued to kiss softly, and I felt her wet pussy lips slid against my inner thigh.

She trembled at the contact, and I realized that she needed an orgasm pretty badly.

For that matter Noah probably did too. I glanced at him and saw him waiting patiently by the edge of the mattress, his cock deflated from lack of attention but still stiff just from the eroticism he'd been enjoying all morning.

"Noah," I said, "come join us. This is supposed to be a learning experience for you, and most people learn better from up close."

He grinned and got down on the mattress with us. He lay on his side, and his cock lazily pointed at us.

Natalie was still on top of me and I reached out and took Noah's cock in my hand while she watched. It pulsed and thickened at the feel of my fingers gently touching it.

"My god Natalie," I said, "I fucking love your nephew's young cock. So hard, so firm, and he makes me orgasm like crazy whenever he pushes it inside of me."

She flexed her thighs around my leg and pulled on my pigtails.

"It makes me horny just to be this close to it." She said. "And after all this time to get to see it."

"His balls look full." I said.

She reached out and took his balls in her hand.

He closed his eyes and shuddered, and his cock leapt in my hand.

"They are." She giggled.

"If he cums half as much as he did last night you're in for a treat." I told her. "That is if you like the feeling of a cock coating your insides with hot cum."

His cock throbbed in my hand and he opened his eyes, staring at the two of us with unbridled need.

"Oh my yes." She said. "I fucking love feeling a cock spurt in me."

She cupped his balls and then used her index finger to swirl his precum around his cockhead.

"Noah do you have a big load of sticky cum for your Aunt Natalie?" she asked him.

"Oh fuck yes!" he groaned.

"Good." I said. "If you can lay there and watch for a few minutes, I'll make sure that your Aunt Natalie is ready for you."

"Don't cum." Natalie said. "Save it for me."

"Hand that to me again will you Noah?" I asked, pointing at the coffee table.

He looked and then reached over and got the hair scrunchie and handed it to me.

I took it and wrapped it around his cock and balls again.

"That will help you last." I told him with a wink. "No touching though."

I turned back to Natalie and looked up at her.

"How about you?" I asked. "Are you needing some attention?"

In answer she grabbed my pigtails again and kissed me passionately, before pulling me to a sitting position. We sat face to face with our knees bent, and our pussies touching. We sat that way for just a moment, and then she pushed herself forward and made genital contact with me.

I groaned as I felt her wet cunt press against mine, our lips sliding together, her landing strip of pubes tickling my bare skin, and the look of arousal on her face causing my belly to tighten.

"Oh fuck yes." I moaned.

I pushed back against her, and I felt her fingers between us as she spread my lips. I reached between us and shoved my fingers into the slick press of skin between us and pulled her lips apart.

I suddenly felt her stiff little clit swipe past my own, and I put my head back and screamed.

"Oh rub that clit you filthy slut!"

My words caused her to hump faster, and we both had our hands behind us taking our weight, as we shoved our pussies at each other and panted like animals.

I felt her stiff clit pass over mine again and again, and I wondered if it was possible to actually orgasm like this as I felt my belly tighten.

"Oh fuck." She wailed. "I need more. Please more."

I pulled my body away from hers and got on top of her again, turning her so Noah could see between her spread legs and I slid my hand along her thigh and started kissing her.

Her tongue greedily danced against mine, as I used two fingers to spread her lips, and a third to gently circle her clitoris.

It was hard against my finger, and I imagined I could feel it throb in arousal as I lightly touched it.

I looked down at Noah, and he was staring between Natalie's legs, mesmerized.

"Slippery Noah," I said, "remember to keep it slippery."

I dipped my fingers into her hole and she shivered underneath me as I probed for a moment along her sensitive opening, and then I pulled my fingers that were newly coated with her arousal back up to her clit.

"Always keep a ladies clitoris slippery." I repeated.

I then climbed over her, almost like we were going to '69' each other, and looking right at Noah I took my fingers from her clit and licked one, tasting her arousal.

I pushed my hand towards Noah and he took one of other fingers in his mouth and sucked.

"Doesn't her snatch taste delicious?" I asked him.

"Oh fuck yes." He said.

"Wait until she cums." I told him, putting my hands on her thighs and leaning over to touch my tongue to her clit.

"OHMYGAWDFUCK!" Natalie screamed, as my tongue began to circle her clit.

I knew her orgasm was close, and I decided to amp up the erotic pressure on them both.

I pulled away from her thighs and put my face next to her ear.

"Ask your nephew to finger you while I make you cum." I whispered loudly. "Let him feel you throb around his finger."

I returned to my position between her legs and started to tongue her clit again, while Noah inched closer, waiting and hoping for the invitation I'd suggested.

He didn't have to wait long.

"I'm close to cumming Noah!" his aunt screamed. "Will you put your fingers in me while Emily makes me cum?"

"Yes Aunt Natalie!" he said loudly, looking at me as he reached for her cunt.

I lifted one hand off of her thigh and held up my index and middle finger like I was making a peace sign.

I mouthed the word 'two' to him and then put my mouth over her clit and sucked hard.

I saw him push two fingers into her wet hole, and felt her buck against me. I reached back and pinched her nipple while sucking even harder on her clit.

"Oh god oh god oh god oh fuck god I'm going to cum!" she screamed.

She bucked against me once more and then began to wail, and I felt her body tense and flex as her lips thrummed around Noah's fingers in time with her pounding heart.

She moaned and thrashed as her orgasm continued, and I reached out and put my hand on Noah's, having him keep his fingers in her but hold them still. I started licking around her clitoris without touching it, my tongue flat and wet against her aroused skin.

"Oh Jesus." She said, trying to catch her breath.

"Again?" I asked her softly.

"Not right away." She said. "I sort of need to taste Noah's cock. Right fucking now."

His eyes went wide, and I grinned at him.

"Hold on just a while longer." I told him. "Don't cum fast. Let her know if you need to stop for a minute."

He nodded quickly, and I moved away and he rolled to the center of the mattress.

I got on one side of him and his Aunt Natalie got on the other. She grinned at me.

"I've been wanting this for a while." She said.

I reached out and held his balls, feeling them tighten up against him. He was still wearing the hair scrunchie around his cock and testicles, and his veins were prominently visible along his stiff prick.

"I'll bet he's wanted this for a while too." I said. "How long have you wanted to put your cock into your Aunt Natalie's mouth?"

"Oh god." He moaned. "Since the night she asked if I was a virgin."

"That night," she said, "I came with one vibrator in my pussy and another in my mouth fantasizing about sucking you Noah."

My own cunt spasmed at her words, and she leaned forward and took his cockhead into her mouth.

"Sweet fuck!" he yelled.

I reached up and put my fingers around the base of his cock, stroking up and down with a gentle easy rhythm while she sucked him.

She made eye contact with me and overcome with lust I leaned forward to kiss her, my tongue swirling around his cock and against her lips, and her tongue darted back and forth around his shaft and against my lips.

I sucked him into my mouth, pushing my mouth as far down on him as I could, until I felt him at the back of my throat.

Natalie's fingers were massaging his balls and I seriously considered just staying like this until he erupted, but I didn't want to deny either of them the opportunity of his aunt enjoying her nephew's creamy orgasm.

I pulled my head away, sucking hard, and I felt his hands in my hair.

His cock left my mouth with a 'pop' sound, and she replaced my mouth with her own, sucking and licking him furiously while she fingered his testicles.

I started stroking him again while she sucked, and I drank in the sight, nearly out of my mind watching my lover suck a cock while I stroked it.

"Are you going to cum Noah?" Natalie asked.

I was stroking the length of his cock and she was tickling his balls.

"I'm so close." He whispered. "I'm holding it but I'm close."

He was looking down at us, staring at the two women who were taking turns sucking his cock. I slapped his cock against the side of Natalie's face and he groaned.

"I want you to cum." She whispered back. "I want you to cum for your Aunt Natalie."

She flicked her tongue out and I slapped his cock at her face again, letting the cockhead drag across her tongue.

"Yes Aunt Natalie." He said gritting his teeth.

"Where do you want to put your cum Noah?" she asked him.

"Wh-wh-where?" he asked, his voice shaking and his body trembling.

I slowed my strokes, holding him firmly, and Natalie snaked her tongue in and out all along his shaft.

"We have all weekend so there isn't really a wrong answer." Natalie told him. "Wherever you cum, Emily and I will let you cum someplace else later if you want."

"That's right baby." I told him. "I think we both want this load of yours. But however we do it I think Natalie should get to see it happen."

"Oh fuck." He said, his legs tensing.

"He's going to cum a lot!" I predicted. "Don't you want to see how much cum your nephew's balls make for his sexy aunt?"

"Oh yes!" Natalie said. She sucked him into her mouth once more, nice and slow and I saw his balls twitch.

I remembered a conversation I'd had with her a long time ago. A story about her and two men at a wedding reception.

"Get on your knees Natalie!" I hissed, taking charge for them.

I pulled Noah to his feet and to the edge of the mattress. I stood behind him and reached around, grabbing his cock.

"Get over here Aunt Natalie." I told her. "I'm going to coat your fucking face with his cum."

She knelt down before him, sitting on her feet, and looked up at us both, her eyes wide and her pretty face a combination of beauty, innocence, and wanton sexual need.

I pulled the hair scrunchie off of his balls and cock and dropped it behind me, taking his balls in one hand and his cock in the other.

I started to stroke him, feeling him pulse in my hand.

I put the tip on Natalie's nose, and she laughed, rose up a bit and spit on his shaft, and I started stroking him again as fast as I could.

"I'm right there!" he said loudly. "I'm going to go!"

"Do it!" said Natalie. "Cum for your Aunt Natalie!"

"Cum!" I whispered in his ear. "Coat your aunt's pretty face with your cum. I want to see it spurt!"

I put my other hand on the base of his cock, and she grabbed his hips.

"Oh please Noah!" she begged. "Let me see your load!"

"OOOOOHHFUUUUUCK!" Noah screamed.

His cock throbbed and pulsed in my hand as a white rope of cum splattered onto Natalie's face. It covered her in a thick line of cum that stretched from her chin to her forehead.

"Yes!" she squealed.

Her squeal turned to a giggle as a second, third, and fourth, string of his hot cum shot out, getting into her hair, her eyebrows, and covering on cheek and her lips.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god!" Noah moaned.

He was rocking against me, his cock rock hard and throbbing in my hand, as I stroked him through his spurting joy.

More cum dribbled out in three more short shots, landing on her nose, her eyelid, and joining the puddle on her cheek.

I put his cockhead against her lips and her tongue snaked out, swirling around the tip.

"Holy shit." He said, his voice shaking.

My own cunt was pulsing, and I considered laying down and fingering myself to an orgasm in front of both of them.

Instead I took his still rock hard cock and slapped her face with it.

"He's still hard." I said. "All that fucking cum and he's still hard."

Natalie wiped the cum off of her eyelid with her hand, using her fingers to push it away from her eye, before putting her hand to her mouth and tasting the salty sperm.

She looked up at us both and reached out to grab Noah's cock.

She moaned when she felt how stiff it still was.

She moved back to the center of the mattress and lay on her back. She spread her legs and crooked a finger at Noah.

"Come over here and fuck Aunt Natalie." She begged. "Put that cock up inside me Noah. Please."

He needed no urging. He lurched forward and his cock was at the edge of her wet hole, and he pushed forward.

They both moaned, as she felt him fill her with his pulsing dick and he felt her squeeze her slippery, hot cunt around him.

He started to fuck in and out, and she looked at me with a wild look.

"Oh fuck me!" she wailed.

I scrambled onto the mattress, next to them, and leaned over her to lick at the puddle of cum on her cheek.

I sucked a great glob of Noah's cum into my mouth, and then put my mouth to hers and pushed it against her tongue with mine.

Her hand found my nipple and squeezed, and I moaned into her mouth with need, before finding another string of his cum to lick up.

He fucked her like a champion, pounding in and out of her while I licked her forehead, nose, mouth, chin, and cheeks clear of his load, sharing it all with her as we pushed it back and forth from my mouth to hers.

Five minutes.

Ten minutes.

He kept fucking without missing a beat and I kept licking and cleaning her face, touching and caressing her with my hands while she panted and moaned.

When she was clean I started to kiss her, gently probing her mouth with my tongue as she moaned in pleasure from feeling his hard cock inside her.

She reached for my pigtails again, and pulled them hard, fucking her hips up off the mattress towards her nephew.

"Oh Emily." She moaned, looking me in the eyes. "He's so hard. He's fucking me so hard. I'm going to cum again."

I lay next to her and put my face against her neck, sliding my hand down to find her clit with my fingertips. I could feel his hard cock pushing in and out of her greedy hole.

I began to rub above her clit, feeling her body tense as her orgasm came closer.

"Oh Emily." She moaned. "So fucking hot. So goddamn good."

I pushed my face down her body, biting at her nipple and frigging faster on her clit.

"Pound her Noah." I told him. "Make your Aunt Natalie cum on your hard cock."

He started to thrust in and out of her even faster and I moved back to her neck, licking her sensitive spot behind her ear while she dug her nails into my back and screamed.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" she sobbed. "I'm cumming."

Her nails raked across my flesh, and I groaned in pain as she pushed off of the mattress towards me.

Eventually her sobs turned to whimpers as her orgasm receded, and I kissed her lips again.

"That was lovely." She said.

"Where......where......where should I cum?" asked Noah.

"Flood her fucking cunt!" I answered for her.

I got behind Noah and reached down to hold his balls. He moaned and kept fucking her.

"Fill her well fucked cunt up with your cum Noah!" I told him.

I pulled on his balls as he groaned and started fucking even faster.

I reached underneath him and found Natalie's puckered anus, and shoved my finger in to the first knuckle.

This time she dug her nails into Noah's back and humped up at him, her moans joining his.

I felt his balls jump in my fingers and watched his cock throb as it started to pump another orgasm up into his aunt.

She bucked under him, moaning her way through another climax of her own, feeling my finger wiggle in her ass and his cock coat her cunt walls with his hot seed.

I climbed back up over Noah, and looked over his shoulder at her and smiled.

The look on her face could only be described as 'well fucked' as she smiled back at me.

Noah collapsed on top of her, and I tapped his shoulder, pushing him out of the way.

I got back between her legs and stuck my tongue into her hole, scooping up as much of his cum as I could get on my tongue. I closed my mouth and climbed over her again.

Her eyes were closed and I stared at her for a moment, and then opened my mouth and drooled a hot stream of sperm onto her face.