Natalie's House 1st Time Fuck Three

Story Info
I help my lesbian lover & her nephew cross a taboo threshold.
11.5k words
4.81
43.6k
54

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,798 Followers

Welcome to Natalie's House.

This is a direct follow up to NATALIE'S HOUSE: FIRST TIME FUCK and NATALIE'S HOUSE: FIRST TIME FUCK TWO.

In the first one I visited my friend Natalie's house and took her nephew Noah's virginity, and in the second one I went across the hall to her bedroom and had sex with her. In this one I play with both of them. Go back and read both of those for much needed context for this one.

<

Before we go further I have a warning: in this story a character uses a hair scrunchie as a cock ring.

NEVER use anything as a cock ring except a cock ring.

DO NOT ever (ever, ever, EVER, EVER! EVER!) as a part of sexual play wrap something around a cock (yours or a friends) that wasn't designed to be wrapped around a cock.

In addition to loss of circulation there are a host of other long lasting or even permanent problems that can result from doing so.

And as with ALL sex toys, when using a cock ring, read ALL the instructions CAREFULLY before use and pay attention to time limits.

END PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT>>

The Natalie's House series is an experimental series for me, featuring kink and fetish stories. These will be standalone stories featuring me (Emily) visiting my friend Natalie. You can read them in any order unless otherwise noted, like this one.

In the intro to each one I'll alert my readers to the kink I'll be exploring. This one features aunt/nephew incest, lesbian play, cock sucking, a facial, some cum eating/sharing, and a creampie, along of course with the three of us playing together.

If you're reading this in September of 2021 check my profile for a chance to submit kink ideas for a future Emily/Natalie story.

As with most things that I write this story takes place in a happy alternate reality where people don't worry about pandemics, std's, or the need for birth control.

Featuring:

Natalie: A single woman that I met online a few years ago. She and I have begun a lesbian relationship.

Noah: A twenty-one-year-old who lost his virginity just last night to Emily. He's a college senior, and Natalie's nephew.

Isabella Emily: Yours truly, a wife, a writer, a pervert, a pleasure seeker, and your humble escort through this story.

As always I enjoy your comments and private messages here on Literotica.

IE

~~~~

Then:

"I wouldn't worry about it." I told her. "When I went into that guestroom he was half expecting you to come in there and fuck him."

"What?" she hissed. "Are you serious?"

"Oh my goodness yes." I said. "He's as curious about fucking his aunt as you are about fucking your nephew."

I tipped up my bottle and finished my water.

"Wow." She said, staring off into the darkness.

"Wow is right." I said patting the bed next to me. "Snuggle up here and get some sleep. I have a feeling that tomorrow might be a strenuous day."

~~~

Now:

I woke up to find a faint gray light coming into the bedroom around the blackout curtains. Natalie was asleep next to me in her big king size bed.

On the edge of the bed were three sex toys. Two I'd used with Natalie the night before, one of them to help her cum and one to make me cum. She'd used the other one to cum on her own while she listened to her nephew Noah and I in the room down the hall as I relieved him of his virginity.

I heard rain hitting the side of the house and realized three things.

I needed coffee.

I needed to pee.

I needed a shower.

The coffee need was because I wasn't a morning person, and I hadn't gotten enough sleep the night before. But once awake, I'm never able to get back to sleep.

The need to pee stemmed from the fact that I hadn't gone to the bathroom before going to sleep like I should have, and right before drifting off I'd practically chugged a bottle of water.

And the need for a shower was due to letting Natalie's nephew Noah cum both in my pussy, and in my mouth, and there had been plenty of dripping and leaking both times. After that Natalie had rubbed her own dripping arousal on my body in various places when I'd come into her room to make love.

I swung my feet onto the floor and left the bedroom and headed for the kitchen as quietly as I could. I was wearing only a pair of panties, but that didn't matter.

Not only had both occupants of the house seen me naked already, they'd both shared orgasms with me.

In the kitchen I got coffee started. Then I headed into the living room where my overnight bag was still sitting on the chair Natalie had deposited it on last night after greeting me at the door.

I got my razor, some shampoo, conditioner, and my toothbrush from the bag and headed for the bathroom off the kitchen. Normally when I was here, I showered in the master bathroom off of Natalie's bedroom.

For that matter I usually showered with Natalie. She's got more experience with fetish play than I do, and she had introduced me to watersports, which we usually indulged in her large shower stall.

But I wanted to let her sleep, so I decided to use the smaller bathroom off the laundry room.

I closed the door to the bathroom and turned the shower on. Steam came out almost immediately, and I stripped off my panties and brushed my teeth before stepping into the scalding water.

I closed my eyes and felt the needles of spray dance on my skin, and I relaxed and relieved my bursting bladder.

I usually pee in the shower. For me this wasn't a sexual thing. Just a way to save time and water. Plus I liked doing something 'naughty' that I shouldn't do.

I put my head into the hot water and began to scrub shampoo into my hair, lathering up and rinsing and then working in the conditioner. The hot water felt heavenly.

When my hair was squeaky clean I used a bottle of body wash in the shower caddy that smelled like apples, before shaving my legs and armpits and touching up my bikini line.

Eventually I was all out of things to wash so I turned off the water and toweled off.

When I had wrung most of the water out of my hair I made my way back to the kitchen and filled a mug with black coffee. I stood in the kitchen sipping the strong brew and staring out the kitchen window. I heard a toilet flush in the hall bathroom and then heard the shower come on.

I tiptoed down the hall, past the bathroom and past the closed door of the guestroom. I looked into Natalie's room and found her still asleep. I stared longingly at her nude body for a moment, and then returned to the kitchen.

I had assumed it was Noah in the bathroom. Natalie would have used her own shower, and the chances of her stepping into a shower without first seeking out coffee were pretty close to absolute fucking zero.

It was close to nine in the morning, and gray and windy outside. It looked like a great day to stay indoors. I drank more coffee and wondered if I should get dressed.

Normally at Natalie's I wouldn't. If I was up first, I'd just stay naked until she got up, knowing that she'd want to watch or help me orgasm not too long after her own coffee.

But despite how aroused she'd been last night at the idea of tearing down all sexual walls with Noah, in the light of day she might be a bit more hesitant. Especially if he expressed any shyness.

I think that was what decided it for me. Since he was likely to be the shyer of the two, I thought I'd start by checking on his state of mind this morning. And I couldn't think of a better way to steer the state of his mind towards sex than to spend some more time with him naked.

I heard the shower turn off, and in a few moments heard the bathroom door open followed shortly by the guestroom door opening and closing.

I refilled my coffee mug and retraced my steps to the guestroom. I listened outside the door for a moment and then with a soft knock I pushed it open and went in.

Noah was standing naked by the bed, holding a pair of shorts. I smiled at him and he grinned back at me.

"Good morning." I said.

"Morning Emily." He replied, looking both embarrassed and confident at the same time.

"Did you sleep okay?" I asked him.

"I sure did. I've never been so tired." He said.

"Orgasms will do that to a guy." I told him with big grin. "I was coming to see if you'd like some coffee."

"I would love some coffee." He said.

"I'll get you a cup." I told him. "How do you take it?"

"Black is fine." He replied.

I went back to the kitchen, filled another mug, and returned to the bedroom. He'd put the shorts on but otherwise remained undressed. I handed him the coffee and he took a sip.

"Is everything okay this morning?" he asked softly.

"Sure." I said. "Shouldn't it be?"

I leaned my hips against the dresser. I was aware that he was trying hard not to stare at my naked body.

It was a battle he was losing.

And it was a battle I was enjoying.

"I was just wondering if you'd talked to Aunt Natalie yet." He said, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"She's still sound asleep." I told him.

"I peeked in at her." He confessed. "I just wondered if she'd gotten up earlier and then went back to sleep."

"I don't think so." I said. "She's been asleep since I got out of bed. I think she went to bed as exhausted as you did."

"I saw the vibrators." He said with a chuckle while blushing.

"I think she got horny hearing us in here." I told him with a wink.

"Well I guess it's good she wasn't left out of the fun." He said.

"I think she did feel a bit left out." I said quietly. "But I tried to comfort her a bit before we went to sleep."

"I thought I heard you both moaning." He said. "But I sort of thought I might have dreamt it. I had nothing but sex dreams all night long as it was."

"I did too Noah." I whispered.

We stared at each other, both of us sipping coffee.

"Can I ask your opinion on something?" he asked.

"Of course." I answered. "I might not know everything, but I can promise honesty."

"When you said that Aunt Natalie felt left out, do you think she's freaked out by what happened between you and me?" he asked.

"I think she's delighted by what happened." I told him. "She loves you a lot and wanted you to have a chance to experience sex in a way where you could learn about it and enjoy it."

"I just.....well this is weird." He said.

I went over and sat beside him.

"I know we haven't known each other long," I told him, "but weird doesn't bother me at all Noah."

"I guess for the past year or so I've felt like Aunt Natalie and I both had sort of crushes on each other." He said. "Nothing weird like wanting to get married or anything like that. Just we kept flirting with each other and talked about sex a lot."

"You're a sexy guy and she's a beautiful woman." I said. "Doesn't sound weird to me yet."

"I kind of got to worrying about whether she introduced me to you to divert my attention from her." He said. "Or to divert her attention from me."

He took in and blew out a deep breath.

"And that," he continued, "made me wonder if everything would now be weird between her and I."

"Let me ask you something Noah." I said. "Did fucking me last night make her any less attractive to you?"

"Oh no." he said quickly. "She's one of the most beautiful women I've ever known."

"Did me swallowing your cum make you like her any less or want to spend less time with her?" I asked.

"Oh hell no." he said. "Not that I didn't think last night was amazing."

"Good." I said to him with a grin. "I think she feels the same way. I don't think you sharing orgasms with someone else has changed anything between you."

"That's good." He said. "She's probably taught me more about life than anyone else."

"If she knew you felt exactly as you do about her, I think she would have taken you to bed herself." I said softly. "And I think she'd still be happy to let you fuck her. And to suck you, and all sorts of other things that you can't even imagine. But in the meantime, I don't think she resents the fact that you and I have shared some."

He finished his coffee and set the mug on the nightstand.

"I guess I should get out of your way so you and Aunt Natalie can enjoy your day." He said.

"Are you leaving?" I asked him.

"I only live a few minutes from here." He said. "And I brought over laundry but it's all dirty, and I don't have any clean clothes here or anything."

"Well you don't need to go on my account." I told him. "You don't need to put on more clothes on my account either. I like having an almost naked man around."

He grinned at me again.

"I like seeing your body too." He said. "I can't believe I just had coffee with a naked woman."

"Well you should definitely stay then and take those shorts off. Give me a chance to have coffee with a naked man." I laughed.

"You don't think Aunt Natalie will mind?" He asked.

"She won't." I assured him. "In fact I think she'd be crushed if she woke up and you were gone for the day."

"Well in that case I'll hang out for a while." He said.

"I think your Aunt Natalie will be delirious with joy if she comes out of her room to find you and your beautiful cock 'hanging out'." I said.

"Well not really hanging." He said.

He moved his arm and I saw that his cock was erect, making a tent in his shorts.

I leaned over and kissed him softly.

"So she'll see you 'sticking out' instead of 'hanging out'." I whispered.

"Just being near you makes me hard." He said quietly. "Seeing you naked drives me crazy."

I reached out and gave his cock a squeeze. A spot of precum darkened the gray fabric of his shorts.

"How crazy?" I whispered, moving my hand softly on his stiff penis.

He took a deep shuddering breath and closed his eyes.

"I can't describe it." He said. "But just being this hard near you makes me want more."

He stood up and his cock pointed at me stiffly through his shorts.

"Well you absolutely can't leave now." I told him. "If you try to drive like that you'll keep banging your cock on your steering wheel."

I stood up and walked towards the door.

"Take those shorts off and follow me." I said over my shoulder. "Let's see if we can't find something better for you to bang it on."

I opened the door and headed towards the living room, not bothering to see if he was following me. I had a feeling that he would.

I went into the kitchen and got myself some more coffee, and when I looked into the living room, I saw Noah standing there, naked and rock hard.

I set my coffee on the coffee table and turned to face him.

"I think this morning is about to get very interesting." I said.

I knelt down in front of him and placed my hands on his thighs. I feathered a light kiss on the head of his cock and felt him shiver as it throbbed.

I looked up at him and licked my lips, tasting the tangy precum he was dripping.

I winked at him again and then opened my mouth and sucked his entire cock inside. I closed my lips around his base and sucked hard, using my fingers to tickle his balls.

"Oh fuck." He groaned, fighting to keep his balance as his knees buckled.

I stood up and kissed him, pressing my body against his and feeling his tongue push into mouth.

His arms wrapped around me, and I felt his cock press against my belly. I reached down and wrapped my hand around him. I had a feeling that with just a little effort I could have him erupting within a few minutes.

"Let's slow you down just a little bit." I told him. "A dreary Saturday morning is a good time to take things nice and slow."

He groaned in disappointment as I let go of his erection and looked at me quizzically. I went to my overnight bag and took out a hair scrunchie. I wrapped it around his cock and balls, letting it function as a sort of cock ring. It was tight enough to help him hold back, but not so tight that it would hurt him.

"Don't worry." I told him. "I know what I'm doing. I want you to hold back your orgasm as long as possible, okay?"

He nodded.

I reached out and slapped his cock lightly, seeing it throb in response to the skin-on-skin contact as it bounced. Another bead of precum was at the tip and I used my index finger under his cockhead to pull his cock up as far as I could.

I got it totally vertical and flat against his stomach, feeling it strain against my finger. I slid my finger to the tip and then let it bounce back down, a string of precum stretching from my fingertip to his cockhead as it throbbed up and down.

I kissed him again, tickling his balls gently with my fingertips.

I turned away from him and leaned over the back of the loveseat, arching my back to display myself to him doggy style. I looked over my shoulder at him.

"Fuck me like this Noah." I whispered. "I need to cum, and I want to feel you inside me when it happens."

He stepped forward and I felt the head of his cock brush against my lips. He pressed forward and I felt a delicious stretching as his cock pushed into my slippery cunt. When he was in all the way he paused, and I could feel him throb inside of me.

"Fuck me Noah." I whispered. "I love being filled up by your cock."

He pulled his cock partway out of me, and then pushed in again, and I felt a clenching sensation in my belly as my body responded to his arousal and my own.

"Don't cum." I told him. "But fuck me as hard as you can."

And I suddenly felt the full power of a twenty-one-year-old cock as he slowly pulled it almost all the way out, and then shoved it back in as fast and as far as he could.

I moaned louder than I intended to, and then he slammed his cock into me again.

And again.

Over and over, slamming me against the love seat and causing my insides to twist with pleasure.

"Uh-uh-uh!" I started to grunt in time with his thrusts, surprised at how close to orgasm I was.

He grabbed my hips with such force that I yelped, and he started pounding me even faster. I could feel his balls slapping against my cunt with each thrust, and suddenly my clit began to throb with pleasure.

"Gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" I screamed, and then I was spasming and jumping as his cock kept pushing me further and further into my own pleasure.

I pulled away from him and turned around, pushing myself against him and kissing him, feeling his hands grope for my breasts as his cock throbbed against me. I reached down and pulled the hair tie from around his cock and balls and put it on the coffee table.

I backed away, panting, and stared at him, his cock sticking up in the air and throbbing, dripping with precum and slick with my arousal, his chest heaving as he gasped for breath.

"Come with me." I told him, taking his cock in my hand and walking into the kitchen. Natalie and I had once played with a strap on, and she'd led me around by holding it just like I was now doing to Noah.

There I got a coffee mug and poured coffee into it.

"You're a fast learner." I said, adding cream and a spoonful of sugar to it. "Your Aunt Natalie sure knew what she was doing when she decided I should meet you."

Noah glanced down the hallway.

"Do you think she heard us?" he asked, as if he suddenly remembered that his aunt was right down the hall.

"I fucking hope so." I giggled, handing him the coffee mug. "Take this to her." I told him.

His eyes grew wide.

"Are you sure?" he asked in a quiet voice.

"Absolutely." I said. "She loves coffee in the morning, and I'm in the mood for some more sex. And there's no reason for her to sleep through it all."

"Like this?" he asked.

I leaned over and swirled my tongue around the tip of his stiff dick, tasting myself on him.

"Just like that." I said.

He turned towards the hallway, hesitating for just a moment.

I stepped up behind him and reached around to fondle his testicles.

"She wanted you to fuck me last night, because she thought if she offered to do it herself you might be turned off." I whispered. "When I told her how you came in my pussy and again in my mouth, she was jealous."

IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,798 Followers