All Comments on 'Natalie's Modelling Partner'

by Takk427

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
BiggaluteBiggalute10 months ago

Good story, I hope you write and post more

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff10 months ago

Really good, unique first story. Could have been a little longer, but still very good. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good first story!

CandTNQCandTNQ10 months ago

Great story.

Looking forward to the next instalment

Funny I have posed a few times and the photographers name was Nick, so I had a few fun sexy memories reading this

Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

To answer your question, Natalie, what you just did was fuck a guy with the rest of your class watching. Now, in future you'll have to deal with how they treat you and how you treat them. I can tell you from experience, it's not so bad. If anyone calls you a slut, just say you're an art slut. If the other guys, including the instructor, now regard you as fair game, you get to choose which ones, if any, to fuck, and whether to do it in private or again in the studio with the others sketching you as you fuck. In my case I chose the latter, and now have a precious portfolio of myself fucking various partners, as painted by the other artists.

Takk427Takk42710 months agoAuthor

Thanks everyone for your kind comments. This was actually a scene I cut from a longer (much longer) story, that's still in progress. It didn't fit anymore; it was too extreme for the character too early in the story. But I thought it was kinda hot so I posted it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTakk427@Takk427
New to writing erotica. I hadn't written anything much for more than 20 years until early 2023. I don't think I will be very prolific, but I will upload when I have something I think is worthwhile.