Natalie's Naughty Husband

Story Info
Ed learns not to leave his wife alone with overbearing aunts.
1.6k words
4
26.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edward Jackson gave Fiona a gentle smile as she came over to sit next to him.

"Rough?" He smiled pleasantly at his sister-in-law as she hissed in pain and gave an exaggerated wiggle.

Fiona was a stunner. Twenty-six years of age with an hourglass figure gracefully concealed in her blue dress. Brunette, bright piercing blue eyes and a smile to kill for. An aristocrat, not a commoner like Edward and that extended to her manners.

"Scorching!" She tried to laugh but she was still red-faced and tearful. "Franklin has a powerful arm."

"Aye, I can imagine," Edward replied. He played tennis with her husband every day so Ed could attest to her assessment. The pair had disappeared up to the cloakroom half an hour ago and judging by her hastily reapplied mascara and lipstick, it would have been quite intense.

"I'd imagine Natalie being equally as adept now she's into CrossFit?" Fiona smirked which got the thirty-year-old investment banker to blush.

"I still haven't forgiven you for that," Ed complained to get a laugh from the brunette.

"You should be thanking me for turning her into a Greek goddess," she smiled fondly. Natalie had always been beautiful but over the past six months, she had transformed her body into that of a supermodel.

"I suppose... though I do wish they didn't take it out on us during these parties," Edward complained softly. The pair were practically hiding behind a giant statue in a secluded corner of the hall. It was close to four hours from when the party began at the Jackson's estate. A party Edward fit in just as well as a cat would in the middle of the English channel.

"I'd rather Frankie take it out on me mid-party," Fiona sighed. "Helps him reduce his stress dealing with the aunts and uncles and cousins."

"Uuggh, tell me about it!" Edward groaned as he tried to locate his wife's bright yellow cocktail dress amongst a sea of chattering old lords and ladies. "Nattie's going to be drunk and angry and..."

"Horny?" Fiona teased.

"Well yeah, obviously. Horny is the default state for our spouses," Edward let out a small chuckle as he watched Franklin come over.

"How dare you slander my good name, sir!" Franklin huffed at his brother-in-law.

"You left me with Aunt Bridget to take Fi to the cloakroom!"

"Ah fair enough. Why are you still here?" The handsome blonde 30-year-old clapped his best friend across his shoulder. "This table is exclusively for red-bottomed women who I wanna fuck, right honey?" He leaned towards Fiona who got up to give her husband a quick kiss.

"Mm..yes sir," She smiled submissively.

"Hey! I was here first!" Edward frowned. "At best this table is for bored spouses of the Jackson brood trying to hide from the rest of the family."

"Well you won't be bored for long, Nattie wants you in the cloakroom," Frank said as sat next to his wife who forked a prawn tempura for the Jackson heir.

"What?" Edward shivered. "Uhh, she..."

"She's mad, she's kinda drunk and aunt Bridget spent ten minutes on why you two still don't have kids," Frank mumbled around his tempura.

"Natalie's still only twenty-three!" Edward snapped hotly.

"I had a four-year-old by that time," Frank mumbled. "Speaking of whom..."

"Jimmy's are sleeping for once, I checked," Fiona reassured her husband. Her son was now eight and much like his dad and aunt, did not take no for an answer.

"I'd let Nat calm down a little first." Ed grabbed a piece of cheese, nibbling the sides.

"That sounds like a stupid plan Ed," Fiona wiggled with pain as she rested her upper body on her husband's big muscular frame.

"Jeez, what did you do to her?" Edward realised as he spoke it that he was liable to get the same treatment from his wife.

"Tawse and paddle. I left it hanging in the cloakroom for Nattie to use on you because I'm such a considerate brother-in-law," Frank replied with his trademark smirk, holding his wife and kissing her.

Fiona purred happily before remembering what she was going for. "Edward, you know how Nattie can get if she's drunk. Didn't she take you out to the stables to flog you last year?"

"Yeah, that was fun," Ed replied darkly. It... actually was fun, come to think of it. Edward enjoyed pain at the hands of his beautiful young wife who was equally enthused by the prospect of tormenting her handsome husband till he begged for mercy.

"I suggest you make your way to the cloakroom quickly before she decides to repeat that lesson in front of aunt Bridget," Fiona replied as she felt her husband's hand slide into her dress. Edward rolled his eyes.

"And I suggest both of you go to your room," he snapped, shaking his head like a disapproving parent before heading off to the cloakroom.

___

"Nattie?" Ed whispered unsurely as he entered the cloakroom. It was a secluded room, hidden behind a full-size mediaeval armour set with a secret entrance. As the heavy door closed behind him, he felt an overwhelming sense of foreboding.

He could make out her silhouette. Natalie Jackson sat by the armless chair at the end of the room smoking a cigarette. The lights were dimmed so he couldn't make out her face, but he knew that by the mere fact she was smoking that she was mad.

"Hey baby, you okay?" Ed put on his goofy tone as he approached the blonde. She filled her outfit nicely as it clung to her curves. He may have said it made her ass look fat- he knew he was getting the rest of the receipt for that line.

"How's your ass?" Natalie was blunt as she puffed on the cig.

"Barely tingling," Ed smirked. Nattie did not have enough time to even make him squirm, let alone be bawling with her hairbrush. She had promised him he'd be getting it later that night...which usually meant an hour or two of passionate wild sex after giving a whipping that'd make the Spanish inquisition proud.

"You have failed me as a husband, you know that Ed?" Nat scolded. Her pretty face was curled up in an annoyed scowl.

"Coz I said your butt was a shade thick?" Ed needled her. "I was being honest baby, it does accentuate your glutes and makes you look a little slutty."

"Aunt Bridget noticed," sniffled Natalie, pulling back her blonde hair.

"Awe," Ed moved to his wife and leaned down for a quick kiss on her lips. He was glad she reciprocated even though she didn't let him use his tongue. "Don't get stressed. That demon had been hounding your brother all day. Do you need to work some of it out, Princess?"

"You have failed to give me an heir Edward. Where is my little boy?" Natalie scolded.

"What?" Ed blinked. "Wait, we decided you were too young for kids." Ed turned red.

"We've been married for two years. Fiona had Jimmy right after they got married."

"Fiona got knocked up by your brother three months before the wedding!" I reminded her to her giggles.

"She was eighteen at the time. And she's an amazing Mommy. I can be an amazing mommy too." Natalie kissed him.

"Of course you can. With your tits, our boy's never gonna leave these," Ed slid his hands into her dress, happy she wasn't wearing a bra. "You're only twenty three hon, it isn't fair to burden you with a kid so soon in your life. Finish up your classes and our travels and we can think about having a big brood."

"I don't want a big brood, I just want one. A little boy like Jimmy," Nat guided his head towards her ripe left breast. Ed slid her top just a little as he kissed her on her nipple before grazing his tongue across it.

"Mmm..you have Jimmy all the time. You get that boy all worked up with batshit insane ideas he's getting your sister in law in trouble." Ed replied.

Nat giggled once more. "That's called being a great aunt. And I don't mean playing with him, I want a boy who I can do things to that I can't with Jimmy."

"Oh?" Ed looked up. This sounded promising. "And what would this little boy look like?"

"Ideally he'd be tiny and ugly and pop out of my cunt after nine months," Nat ran her fingers through her husband's hair. "But in the meantime, I'd like a boy who's both obedient and naughty, cheeky and a brat but who is absolutely terrified of his Mommy."

"Yeow!" Ed buried his face in her breasts. "I've heard of boys like that who you can find latched onto sexy blonde women's nipples."

Nat moaned as her husband's mouth wrapped around her sensitive nipple. "Mmm...I see. I can see one right now. Such a teeny bratty boy!" She mock scolded. "Mommy should be punishing him right now!"

"Mmm...and what will Mommy do?" His hands drifted down her dress past her hem and slid up, tracing her thigh.

"Mommy will be taking him over her knee tonight," Natalie purred into his ear. "Bad little boys need to get their cute little hineys all red and toasted with Mommy's hairbrush. And once my brat is all red and sore I'll have him bent over the sofa for a thorough whipping with daddy's belt. And then..."

"And then?" Ed looked up licking his lips.

"That's for you to find out," Nat smirked. "Go upstairs to our bedroom little boy. Wait for Mommy to finish up with her cigarette. You have a loooong night ahead of you."