Natasha, Emily, and Me Ch. 03

Story Info
I have to get fit?
4.6k words
4.26
4.9k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/10/2023
Created 01/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again I'm standing at the window. Today it's been raining off and on and the streets are shiny in the semi cloudy light. 'Tasha says I spend too much time looking outside and not enough actually out there. I don't know. It's like I stopped working in the elements and now I don't want to be in them. Weird.

There's almost no one around out there. Webster across the street is at his office managing other peoples money. The Alvarez are both teachers; she does middle school English, he teaches high school biology. The Montys next to them have a grocery store across town so they start early and end late. Then there's Emily's house.

Next to her is empty. There are more farther down the block but I don't know anything about them. Across from Emily is Ruth Baxter. She was a stay at home mom until her husband was killed when something exploded at the oil refinery. I gathered the insurance was enough to keep her comfortable for life. I know the accident didn't happen until her two boys had graduated school.

Next to her are Kevin and James. They're some kind of Civil Engineers and work from home. I understand they're involved in planning The City of the Future. Well that's the way they phrase it. Somebody is still going to wire it. Some day.

Just next to me is Jamal Rodgers. He's a dentist. He was married for a while. Now he isn't. I don't ask.

Claire Sweet is to my left. She's in her forties or fifties, hard to tell with all the makeup. I have no idea what she does, except she leaves late in the day and comes home after I've gone to bed.

Up the hill is Jack Ryan, asshole. He's a manager for a large warehouse company in town. His wife seems nice, if a bit shy (or maybe cowed). His kids are brats, they're gonna grow up to be assholes.

So basically the block is quiet. 'Tasha is at work and Em is teaching.

I've taken over cleaning the house, just because it's something to do.

Ruth Baxter is coming down the street, walking her dog. So I stepped out and invited her in for coffee. "And I've got Danish."

"I'm never one to turn down a berry danish, but my dog is wet, I'll take him home."


"Nah," I told her, "Bring him in." So the dog sprawls out on the kitchen floor while Ruth and I catch up over coffee and pastry.

It turns out she's pretty busy; volunteers at the local Seniors club, goes to the Y several times a week, church on Sunday.

Then she looks at me real serious. "Matt, you look like you haven't been out of the house in weeks. What are you doing all day?"

She's a nice lady but that sounded a bit personal. So yeah, I got defensive. "I took over cleaning the house, do most of the shopping and even some of the cooking. I stay busy."

"Matt, don't take offense, but you're packing around a belly like you never had before. I bet in between the chores you also have coffee too."

"Yeah so?"

"Pastry with it? Donuts, Danish? Cookies or cake?"

I had to concede I did have some, but she pointed out the box that had contained a dozen, but now only had one.

"What do Natasha and Emily say about your condition?"

"Nothing. Well, sometimes Natasha will suggest I go for more walks or something, but, yaknow, I'm busy."

She gave me the most pitiful look, shook her head. "Tomorrow you come with me to the Y, they have a gym, pool, running track." I shook my head, but she just kept on. "Just give it a week, see if you feel different. Besides, there's a nice crowd there, you could make some new friends. I'll warn you about which women are husband hunting."


"Husband hunting?"

"Oh yes. Two are widows, like me, but a couple others are divorced. And one is married but we suspect she's cheating."

So that's how I ended up at the Y.


~~~

Well, almost.

That night I was telling 'Tasha and Em about my conversation with Ruth and how I was going to check out the Y, but i didn't expect much from it.

The women looked at each other and Emily was about to say something but Natasha held up her hand. "Just this once I'm going to call seniority." Then she looked at me."It's about time. Yesterday I decided we were going to have a little talk this weekend. Mathew Thorn you have gone to pot. Literally. You have a belly I never dreamed I would see on you. We need to see just how much weight you've put on. Emily, would you get the scales from the main bath? Matt, strip."

I know what she said. Well, I mean I understood the words, I just didn't grasp their meaning. She didn't wait, just pulled my tee shirt off and reached for my belt. That's when I realized what was happening and slapped her hand away. "What are you doing?"

"Mathew," She's really serious when she uses my full name. "Mathew, we are going to get your true weight. So either you drop trou, or I'll help you."

"What about Emily"

"What about me? I do believe I've seen everything you have. So Dear, strip."

Hey, they let me keep my briefs on.

The scales said I weighed two hundred and thirty two pounds. I'm five foot eight. I was one ninety two when I retired, and that was only eight months ago. Damn!

Emily whistled. I don't think it was a good whistle.

Natasha gave me the kind of look a husband never wants to see if he has any sense.

"Matt, you have three choices; go to a gym, go to the Y, or go to bed alone."

~~~

And that's how I ended up at the Y the next day.

~~~

Ruth checked me in on a guest pass and took me on a tour. She started with locker rooms (men, women, kids) "Don't ever go into the kids section unless it's a total emergency. And even then have staff with you."

Okay, Wasn't planning on that anyway.

Next was the pool with a running track above. Yeah, I don't run. Ever.

She pointed out rooms where group activities took place. She said she had yoga classes in one of them.

Natasha had done that for a while in her thirties. I guess she got too busy and let it slip.

The actual gym seemed pretty complete. Plenty of machines of every type and a section against the back wall with weights and benches.

Ruth introduced me to a couple of the trainers - Susan and Rollie - they asked what I wanted to accomplish, I just pointed at my belly.

Ruth went off to swim laps, leaving me in the tender hands of Susan. A pleasant woman of some Asian decent, she asked if I wanted to do an evaluation or just test out some of the machines. "Truthfully, I don't even know if I'll be back."

"Well in that case let's start you easy. How about five minutes on a treadmill, then move you over to a bike?"

So I did five minutes on the treadmill, ten minutes on a bike. Shit, my legs were tight.

She took me to another machine where I was pulling weights with a pulley system. She set it on the lightest weight. The lightest. I was a lineman. I routinely lifted fifty - sixty pounds. All fuckin' day.

"Just try it. She said. "Do twenty." By fifteen my arms were aching. I just made twenty. I looked at the weight, it had a 5 on the side. Susan said that was Kilos. Eleven fuckin' pounds.

Ruth rescued me. We went to a lounge area, picked up some water and sat with a group. Most of the names went right past me, but Alicia sank in because as soon as I sat she scooted next to me, looped her arm through mine and introduced herself.

"Hi. I'm Alicia. Will I be seeing you a lot?" She looked a few years older than me, bleached blonde hair and lots of makeup. I doubt she was here to exercise.

Before I could say anything Ruth reached in and disentangled us. "Alicia Dear. My friend is taken. Seriously taken."

"Yours?"

"No, a very good friend of mine. And she's Russian. If she even thinks you're messing in her territory she will come for you."

"I was just being polite."

Then there was Howard. A tall slim man, he looked to be in his sixties. Later I learned he was seventy two. He shook my hand firmly, and asked what I did. I said lineman and he said it figured. "It's a funny thing. You guys who have worked outside all your life, if you stop, and if you don't keep up an exercise program, you go to pot belly real quick. Guys like me, who've worked indoors, we know how to keep busy and not get into bored eating. Welcome to the group."

"I'm just here for the day. Just looking around."

~~~

I took a long hot shower at home. I hadn't been this sore since my early apprentice days. Eleven pounds? Shit. And the treadmill and bike had been on easy settings.

I wandered into the kitchen and automatically poured a cup of coffee and reached for a donut.

No, I didn't pass on the donut. But it just didn't taste as good as before. I didn't even finish it.

Standing in the front window I watched Ruth returning from another walk. Her and the dog. Neither one looked tired.

~~~

Yes I went back. Filled out the forms, paid the fees. I really didn't have much choice; Natasha threatened me with no sex, Emily offered me sex - in a tent, on top of a mountain, in the summer. And we would have to hike eight miles to get there.

So I'm standing in the gym, looking around and wondering where to start. Luckily Susan spotted me before Rollie. I thought she would be gentler on me.

No.

She put me on the bike for ten minutes, but at least a low resistance level. That was followed by ten minutes of walking and ten minutes on a rowing machine.

I was shot. I hadn't done that much effort in a year, when we were building a hi line.

But she put me on a table and massaged my back and legs and told me to just relax. She said we'll get my stamina up before getting serious.

A few minutes later Howard came wandering through and spotted me on the table.

"First day?" I just nodded. "Susan?" I nodded again. "She's tough, wait until next week. You may want to cry." He chuckled as he walked away.

I pictured naked Emily in a tent. I groaned.

~~~

Emily texted a picture of her in shorts and a tee shirt standing in front of a tent.

Damn right I went back. I also bought some weights to use at home, better walking shoes and some clothing. Any time I questioned myself I looked at that picture.

Then one day Em sent a selfie just from the waist up. Topless. With just a few words; "In a tent".

Week three Ruth introduced me to the yoga class. It was mostly women, and at our time of day they were generally older. Maybe forty-five and up, with a couple looking to be way more than that, but damn they were supple.

I got plopped in the back of the room with the two other men - Howard being one. I followed along as best I could for a whole hour. When we broke everyone was talking about how great they felt.

I hurt. For something so 'gentle' every damn muscle in my body hurt, even my dick.

But I kept coming back. They met twice a week, and recommended doing the exercises at home every day.

So not only was I going to the gym two times a week, but then I was doing the yoga classes as well.

Oh, and then meeting up with Ruth, Howard, and the rest of the group. Alicia stayed well away from me and I really didn't mind.

~~~

By the end of my first month I'd dropped seven pounds. Not enough to be noticeable yet, but I was feeling better, more toned.

Many days either Ruth or I would drive. It made sense since we were going to the some place. We talked a lot. Sometimes about the news, other times politics - she's a lot more liberal than me. We talked about our upbringings and our lives. She regretted missing the hippie years, said the idea of prancing around with nothing on but a flower in her hair was her idea of heaven.

I got a picture of a young, slim, brunette Ruth dancing around naked. Damn.

She asked me if I practiced yoga at home, and would I like to partner at her house.

This is when things got different.

So the next day I was at her house. She answered the door wearing a robe, showed me where to put my mat and my street clothes.

She put on some low New Age music and dropped her robe on a chair. She was bare ass naked!

But damn her ass was firm. For a woman in her maybe fifties it looked good. Then she turned around. I was looking at a tight belly, a pussy with just a touch of hair, and small but no sag tits.

She obviously saw my look of shock. "Didn't I tell you I do yoga nude? Oh well, I do. You don't have to, but I always found clothing to hamper my moves."

~~~

That night, at dinner with 'Tasha and Em I told them about Ruth and yoga. "Well," Asked Emily. "Did you get naked?"

Natasha smiled at me. "Did you get hard?'

"No, I didn't get naked. I kept my shorts on. Yes, I got hard. Only a dead man wouldn't."

"Are you going back?"

I looked at them, there was a something - I couldn't put my finger on it, but I was being set up. I just knew it.

"Well," Natasha prodded me. "Are you going to keep doing yoga with Ruth?"

"Yeah, I don't know. Her being naked makes me uncomfortable."

That's when 'Tasha picked up her phone and punched in a number. "Ruth? 'Tasha. How about if we join you and Matt for your next session? I've really missed it. Emily? I don't know ..." 
She looked at Em. "Have you done yoga?"

Emily shook her head. "No, But I wouldn't mind trying."

'Tasha turned back to her phone. "Ruth? Yes, we'll be there. Oh I know, no problem."

Natasha looked at me the way a cat looks at a mouse it's playing with. "We'll be joining you and Ruth."

My heart sank. I used to boss line crews - men with strong egos and stronger opinions. I was about to say no way when Emily gave a little cough and held up her phone. There was the picture of her in front of the tent. She swiped once and there she was topless.

Natasha smiled. "Are you in?"

~~~

So that's how I ended up back at Ruth's.

I'd been hitting the Y on Tuesday and Thursday, working through the gym and then an hour in the yoga class. I could really feel the difference. Not a lot of weight loss, but everything was feeling tighter, better. Susan promised if I kept to the program I'd get down near my goal weight. So I kept at it.

But. Wednesday we were going to Ruth's. She rode with me on Tuesday and didn't say much about our coming session except when we got home just "See you tomorrow."

Wednesday afternoon. Emily had no classes. Natasha had taken the afternoon off. I'd looked at my options and decided exercising with them wouldn't be so bad. And Emily could stand to tighten her belly a bit. And 'Tasha's butt sagged a bit. So we would all benefit. Besides except for Ruth, we'd all be dressed.

You see where this is going don't you.

Yeah. Ruth greeted us at the door in her robe, showed us to her den, and pointed to some chairs where we could put our clothes.

She dropped her robe on one chair and before I could get my shoes off 'Tasha and Em had their clothes off. All of them. Before I could do anything They pulled my shirt off, then pulled my pants and shorts down. They pushed me to a chair and stripped everything off. And then Emily stroked my cock a few times.

"Shall we begin?" And Ruth led us through a series of asanas. I knew them so it was easy for me to focus on them rather than my nudity.

Natasha has always been supple, so she fell back into the yoga easily. Emily struggled with some of the positions so either Ruth or I would help her.

The hour passed quickly. And the room reeked of women. Not a bad smell in any way. Hell, I could see a trail of juices on Ruth's thighs and Natasha's nipples were as hard as I've ever seen them.

Everyone was quiet as we dressed and went home, but we'd no sooner closed the door than two wild women grabbed me, dragged me into the den and stripped me and themselves. Not that I wasn't helping.

Within minutes I was licking wildly at 'Tasha's dripping pussy and Em was riding my cock like a wild woman. We didn't last very long.

I felt Emily's pussy crushing down on my cock and that set me off, shooting a load into her. Natasha damn near drowned me when she came. She hadn't come that hard in years.

When 'Tasha slid off me I took several deep breath and just groaned. Emily laid on my chest as my cock softened. She kissed me softly. "I like yoga."

I don't know how long we laid there on the floor, but then I felt Emily giggling. "It's too bad Ruth can't do this kind of yoga."

Now, I have to admit the thought of Ruth and yoga made my cock twitch. But when 'Tasha said "Why couldn't she?" I got half hard again.

"Hmm," Emily reached back and stroked my cock. "Matt likes the idea."

'Tasha picked up her phone. "Ruth? Can you come over for a bit. Yes I understand you're in the middle of something, but you should get over here."

~~~

'Tasha didn't put anything on when she answered the door. Emily and I were still naked and the place just stank of sex. Ruth took one look and she dropped her coat. 'Tasha helped her with her clothes, and then kissed her. A long deep smoking kiss. "Matt wants to fuck you. And when he's finished I want you."

~~~

I did not see that coming. Sure, Em and 'Tasha were getting more intimate, but just kissing and touching. And 'Tasha had never mentioned an interest in women.

"Maybe later." Ruth smiled over at 'Tasha. "What about you, Matt? Do you want some of me?"

I told her I'd been smelling her pussy all afternoon and right now I couldn't think of anything better. "But what about Natasha and Emily?" she asked.

"This was their idea and 'Tasha made the call, so no complaints from them, or me."

She slid onto my lap, rubbing a very wet pussy against my very hard cock.

"Where do you want to start?"

I looked over at Natasha. "If it's okay with Natasha let's move to our bed and get comfortable." 'Tasha smiled and nodded, then grabbed Ruth's hand and led her upstairs.

Emily held me back. "Give her all the pleasure you've been giving me. She needs to make up for some lost time."

"In one session?"

"No silly. She's going to need lots of 'sessions'".

~~~

In the bedroom, Ruth lay in the middle of our bed, on her side with 'Tasha behind her and caressing a tit. She had a half-worried look while biting a lower lip. She had nothing to worry about. A firm body, pert tits, a shy smile, and someone I truly liked. Maybe this was supposed to just be a fuck, but I'd decided I was going to give her everything I would do for 'Tasha or Em.

So I pulled her to the center of the bed and knelt near her head. I bent and softly kissed her and then whispered "You're lovely". I kissed along her jaw, down her throat and on to first one tit that the other.

As soon as I took the first nipple in she moaned loudly and arched up. When I moved to the other she mumbled "more", so I went back and forth several times.

As I moved down over her belly, 'Tasha and Em claimed Ruth's tits - each sucking them into hard peaks.

Her almost hairless pussy was just flowing and I didn't even think of teasing her. I dove straight in, sucking juices like a mad man. I might have been one by then. I wasn't thinking of anything but the sweet opening and all I could get from it.

It was the scream that brought me back. That and her forcing my face deep into her pussy. My tongue lapped madly while my nose pressed hard against her clit.

It was only when she collapsed back, releasing my head, that I could get a breath.

Ruth had me to roll onto my back and then mounted me, sliding down onto my hard cock - and froze. I was holding her waist, looking up, and she had the most 'far away' look when she suddenly clasped my cock and began a long shivering orgasm. No sounds, no other movement, just her pussy muscles clamping over and over.

And then she collapsed onto my chest.

All I could do was hold her to me. I looked at Em and 'Tasha and as one they both went "Wow".

Eventually she rose off my chest and then rolled off and mumbled that she really needed that. No, I hadn't come but that seemed secondary, Ruth had triggered a release building since her husband died.

12