All Comments on 'Natasha, Emily, and Me Ch. 03'

by BogartsBoss

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
hindsight2020hindsight20209 months ago

Sorry.

Exposition is NOT an outdated idea.

Dropping the reader into the middle of a story is not "revolutionary" or "cool" or "innovative".

At least not the hamhanded way you did it.

Harryin VAHarryin VA9 months ago

This may be the stupidest story of all time

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Where are the tags ? A tale hiding the tags is a sign of disrespect to the readers and its evaluation is compromised from the start.

green117green1179 months ago
I

rather liked it.

The other commentators seem... crotchety.

I liked the slow and motivated way the author introduced exercise to the life of the protagonist. Since I have been trying to work myself up to starting a exercise program, I found all of it ... inspirational.

I have known many older couples that exercise - my 2nd step grandfather was running the neighborhood in his 70's.

And almost spontaneous orgasms in women? I can see it - particularly with the emotional background hinted in the story.

I am motivated to read the others in this series.

Green-something

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

Anything Harryin VA thinks is stupid or bad obviously has some redeeming value

MedicalpeteMedicalpete9 months ago

Yeah, I liked that! Nice easy going story of turning life around a getting back on track! With a little help from your friends of course!

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

Pretty much anything Ic69hunter thinks is good has no redeeming value.

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

Beautiful story of multiple love

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous