Natasha, Emily, and Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was my only time with Ruth, she began seeing a few men and eventually just one.

~~~

On a beautiful June afternoon I stood looking out over a valley.

Yeah, I made weight and Em kept her promise. We hiked in from a trailhead to a small clearing hundreds of feet above the valley floor.

"I found this little spot five years ago. You noticed the trail doesn't lead here? I was studying Google earth and noticed this area. So the next time was up this way I did some exploring."

We were surrounded by trees on three sides and a drop to the valley floor on the fourth.

Emily even had a round about way of getting in so as to not give it away.

As she promised, the hike was almost eight miles and mostly up hill. Damn good thing I had been exercising, but even then my legs were screaming by the time we reached our campsite.

"Ahem!"

I turned and she had shed her shirt and bra. Standing in the sun, the green of the trees behind her, she was beautiful. And I told her so.

"Your turn."

I was blank for a moment, until she unbuttoned my shirt.

Bare chest to bare breasts has a whole new feeling in the sun up on a mountain. I held her to me reveling in the touch of her. We kissed for a moment, then she pulled back saying we needed to get set up.

Now honestly, I didn't know squat about tents, so I just followed her directions.

I asked if we were going to have a fire - every camping thing I had seen always had a big fire - but she said no. "First, it would give us away. Second there isn't any where to even safely make one. But I brought a stove, so don't worry, you won't starve."

In an amazingly (to me) short time we had the tent up, air mattress inflated and sleeping bags unrolled.

She laid out a tarp in front of the tent and set up a small stove. I'll tell you - any burner on my stove at home was larger, but she said it was perfect for camping; light but efficient.

We still had hours before sunset so Em suggested we strip off everything but boots ("You don't want to step on something sharp").

"I've always wanted to be fucked up here. No clothes, the sun on me, nothing but you and me and nature."

Hell, I had a raging hard on just hearing that, and really, a naked sexy woman saying come and get it was all I needed. She knelt before me, sucked my cock for just a minute then spun around and dropped her chest to the ground.

There she was; butt up, legs apart and her pussy gaped open and dripping. I knelt behind her and slowly drove my cock in.

Now, I've been with Em many times, but this felt so different, primeval almost. I felt like a cave man taking his mate, rutting not loving. Once I was buried all the way in, I just hammered away, lost in the feeling of lust. Em kept shouting "Yes, more, harder, more, yes, yes, oh fuuucck." until she had one of the longest and strongest orgasms ever.

Of course I was right there with her. I let out a roar as I came, something I never did at home. A yell that came from somewhere within me. Somewhere I didn't know existed.

We both collapsed - flopping to our sides, my cock slipping out and laying on my thigh.

After a few minutes Em rolled over and kissed me. "Thank you. That was every bit of what I imagined."

She turned around, taking my cock in her mouth, gently cleaning it. Being a gentleman (again) I returned the favor, cleaning not only her thigh, but also taking a nice long time to clean her pussy.

Eventually we did have dinner, then as the sun set we came together under the stars spending a long time making love.

In the morning as she was cooking up breakfast - freeze dried ham and eggs - she commented we'd have to cut the trip short as the weather was turning.

But we first had to make love out in the open; me between Em's legs as she looked up at the trees, the clouds, or any birds up there. I took my time. This was a special moment for her, and when she finally came it was a long, but quiet, orgasm. She held me tight, whispering "thank you, I love you."

~~~

Someone said I have a harem. No, it's more like they have me.

I'm not complaining, physically I'm in the kind of shape I had in my forties, just more gray hair. I eat sensibly, sleep soundly and work out at the Y and home regularly. And I do yoga.

~~~~~

12