Natasha's First Taste of Real Cock

Story Info
Mistress gives her new sissy her first taste of real cock.
2.9k words
4.42
16k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather gives Natasha her first taste of cock

By anonny_mouse

She gave him a reassuring smile as she felt his hand shaking with nerves as she led him towards the living room. "It's OK sweetie, you trust me don't you?"

He nodded, even smiling when she gave him a kiss.

"Come on, we don't want to keep him waiting."

Jake was sat on the sofa watching TV as they entered, clicking it off before turning to them.

"Fuck."

Heather chuckled as he did so, knowing that despite her tight leather skirt, revealing white blouse and ample cleavage on show, it was John that got the reaction from Jake.

She had been training and dolling him up a lot over the last few months, but he had never looked better. Never looked sluttier than he did now. His hair grown out and cut to shape his rather feminine features. Heather's makeup highlighting his big blue eyes and plump lips, shining in the light and the lip gloss she had him wear.

His black and white satin maid's outfit, stockings and high heels had Jake's eyes all over him, noticing the impressive cleavage he had with the realistic silicone breast forms he now wore. The lace headband, wrist cuffs and choker were a cute touch, which also hid the seam of the breast forms.

Topping it off were the soft satin panties that were clearly visible under the very short skirt. Hiding both the tight pink cage that encased his cock and the largest of his training plugs that caused his hips to sway when he walked.

*****

Heather led John into the room, and with a movement of her hand, enticed a twirl from him, his skirt seeming even shorter at the back. The black satin panties filled out nicely by an ass, made all the rounder and firmer from the exercise regimen he had been on.

He gave a soft giggle as his appearance elicited another "Fuck!" from Jake and allowed Heather to walk him over to the sofa, standing in front of the two of them as Heather sexily sat next to Jake.

She eyed Jake as he took in the sight before him. The petite form, the pouty lips, the slutty outfit and the demure way John half crossed his legs. Keeping his hands behind his back, drilled into him so as to present himself to Heather when she wanted to tease him.

"Hmmm, hey baby, I told you I had a surprise for you didn't I."

She gave him a deep kiss, her hand slipping down and running along his thigh, finding the swelling she knew would be there.

"Oh Natasha, would you look at this. You've caused quite a swelling down in Jake's pants darling. I told you dressing in that slutty outfit would get him all worked up. Here, why don't you come closer and have a look."

Heather held out her hand and took the blushing Natasha's, helping her down onto her knees in front of Jake.

"My my, it seems to be getting bigger too. Here why dont you..."

John... No, Natasha's heart was racing as Heather moved her hand towards the large bulge in Jake's pants. It was one thing to have Heather make her stroke and suck her strapon, but this was a real cock. This was a real guy in front of her.

Nervous, scared, heart pounding, wanting to just get up and run. All thoughts running through her head from the moment Heather had told her what she had planned.

As soon as she felt the warm bulge under her fingers though, those thoughts left her mind. Her lips parting slightly as she gasped.

*****

Gently she ran her fingers softly over the shaft, feeling it, oh so real, warm, large, even getting bigger at her touch.

"Mmmm, I told you you'd like it sweetie. Doesn't it feel so good."

Natasha could only nod, her eyes and fingers locked onto Jake's cock.

"Would you like to take it out Natasha?"

Heather smiled at Natasha, proud and full of lust.

Natasha returned a smile, shy, reserved, her cheeks blushing as she nodded slowly.

"Oh, you little minx. You were all nervous and shy when I suggested this. Now here you are on your knees stroking Jake's cock like a little slut."

"Fuck!" replied Jake, his cock pulsing under Natasha's fingers.

"What did I teach you about wanting cock Natasha."

She gulped, looking between Heather and Jake, blushing furiously but not about to let that embarrassment stop her. She had come so far and was more turned on than she ever had been. So much so she hardly even felt the intense throbbing as her cock tried in vain to bust from her cage.

She fixed her eyes on Jake, fluttering her eyelashes at him, "Please Sir, may I take out your big cock."

Jake spun his eyes to Heather, who sat there grinning, before turning back to Natasha, "Fuck yeah. Yes you can." He began to reach down to undo his belt and was surprised to feel Heather slap his hand away.

"Ah, ah, ah. I got you a slutty Maid for your birthday, that's her job, you just stand up so she can give you your present properly."

*****

Heather was about to tell Natasha to move back a little but was delighted when she shifted back herself in preparation.

"Mmmm, good girl."

Sitting down he looked like a tall muscular guy, but when he stood up he looked massive. Even bigger as she looked up at him from her knees. That and the sight of the bulge in his pants growing more, as his standing allowed it more room, sent a tingle through Natasha.

Looking up at him through her long lashes, Natasha flashed Jake the look that Heather had made her practice when she was between her legs or sucking on one of her strapons. She had reinforced eye contact so much for the effect it had on the recipient, especially given her big blue innocent looking eyes.

Slowly and gently, she began to unbuckle his belt, Heather stood next to Jake, beaming down at her little slutty maid. Carefully pulling it all the way out and placing it on the sofa. Then her fingers, struggling a little, managed to unbutton his jeans.

In a flush of excitement and arousal, an image from a video filled Natasha's mind, and she reached up with her mouth, her tongue lifting the zipper, before her teeth captured it and as she moved back, slowly unzipped his pants.

"Oh fuck that was hot, I didn't even teach her that one."

She wanted to yank his jeans down to get at his cock, her arousal and excitement having long since overridden any nerves or trepidation. Instead she gently gripped the material at his large muscular thighs and slowly began to slide his jeans down.

*****

And there it was, thick, dark, still growing, his cock began to appear inch by inch as she slid down his jeans. She could feel them straining to contain it as she gave him a shy look up through her lashes again.

"Fuck!" was all he could muster, his eyes transfixed on the cute little maid in her knees in front of him.

Natasha's mouth opened in awe with his cock seemingly going on forever as she slowly pulled down his jeans. A thick pulsing vein ran along the top, leading to the thick, rapidly swelling head as it finally sprung free. His jeans dropping the rest of the way as Natasha's hands went to her mouth in shock.

"Oh god."

Heather placed a finger under Natasha's chin, catching her attention, "Mmmm, I know sweetie, isn't it wonderful."

"Oh Yes Mistress, its, its, so big."

"Only the best for my little slut, don't you want to touch it. To feel how big and heavy it is."

*****

Natasha went to reach her hands towards it, stopping herself, then aiming 'that look' at Heather this time, "May I. Please Mistress."

Heather let out a hearty laugh, "I told you never to think you could tease me baby, but fuck me that was good. Yes baby, yes you most certainly can."

Reaching up with both hands, Natasha slid her fingers along either side of the large black cock, swaying and bobbing in front of her face. Then curling the fingers of one hand around the shaft. Or at least trying to. She giggled as she moved the cock, inspecting the gap between her fingers and thumb. Only growing bigger as her stroking caused him to finally swell to its full size.

With one hand gently sliding up and down his cock, Natasha reached her other to his large heavy balls, cupping them, blushing at the feel, the weight, the sheer size difference between his and hers. Blushing furiously as a dirty thought crossed her mind.

"Mmmm, look Jake, I think my little slut here has just realised how much cum your big heavy balls are going to pump into her mouth."

Natasha blushed again, her hands still stroking Jake's cock slowly, as Heather was exactly right, biting her lip at the thought of his big cock in her mouth as those full balls pumped their load down her throat.

"See sweetie, when I told you that you were a little cum slut, I wasn't just talking about yours."

Heather looked down, smiling as she noticed something just as Natasha did, the thick sniny pre cum forming at the tip of Jake's cock.

*****

"Hands off sweetie."

Both Jake and Natasha looked at Heather, both of them in no rush for Natasha to stop. But Natasha reluctantly did so, her hands moving behind her back again, looking up from under her lashes. Closing her mouth and pursing her lips.

"Hmmm, good girl."

Heather took hold of Jake's cock now, giving it a few quick strokes, then lowered the head towards Natasha's lips.

Watching her little slut shiver as she slid the head of Jakes cock over her lips. Coating them with the thick pre cum that had formed at the tip. Just as she had done the first time with her finger and his own pre cum.

"Oh fuck that's hot." stammered Jake as he watched.

"Mmmm, I know right, doesn't she look so good with her lips all wet like that. I bet you want to just grab her hair and fuck that slutty little mouth don't you baby. I know Natasha does, don't you sweetie. You want Jake to slide that big hard cock past your wet shiny lips don't you. You want want him to fuck your pretty little mouth don't you my little slut."

Jake groaned.

*****

"Mmmm, not yet, I want to see that wonderful tongue first. It's made me cum so many times, I think Jake deserves to feel it don't you sweetie."

Heather held the base of Jake's cock, right in front of Natasha, watching as she parted her lips, giving one long slow lick right up the shaft. Smiling as best she could when she heard him moan and saw his thighs tense a little.

This time she swirled her tongue over and around the head of his cock, tasting the slick salty pre cum and wanting more.

Feeling a little more confident, she moved her hand to grab the shaft of his cock, moving Heather's away in the process.

Lifting up a little on her knees, parting them slightly, to get a better angle. Slowly she ran her tongue over and around the sensitive spot underneath his cock head, over the head itself, then feeling Jake's body shudder as she slid her tongue around the swollen ridge of his cock head.

She felt his cock head grow, working him up with her tongue, as he had done to himself when Heather allowed her to stroke with one finger, knowing all the sensitive spots. Her other hand reaching back up to cup his heavy balls, squeezing gently, rolling them between her fingers.

Moving back up when she saw more pre cum form, her lips pursing, sucking it into her mouth to a groan from Jake.

"Please Mistress," she purred as she licked, "Please can I suck," her hand sliding back and forth along the shaft, "Jake's big hard cock." Her thumb rubbing the sensitive spot under his head, "Please, can I suck his big hard cock Mistress."

*****

She had been so intent, and as had Jake, on licking and stroking, that neither of them had noticed that Heather had unzipped and slipped out of her Leather skirt. Her fingers slowly began to slide down into her panties as she nodded to Natasha.

"Oh fuck yes baby, show me how you suck that big cock."

She gasped as her finger found her clit, swollen and wet from her soaked panties, just as Jake groaned at the feel of Natasha's wet hungry mouth slide over the head of his cock.

Her hand still sliding up and down the shaft, her other cradling and squeezing his balls, Natasha hungrily took as much of his cock into her mouth as she could. Her tongue sliding out and over his cock head as her lips wetly sucked at the head. Soon his cock was slick with her saliva, her hand now sliding up and down his cock as her lips and tongue worked the head.

As she had seen in so much porn, she made a tunnel of wet fingers and lips and tongue as she slid up and down his cock. Jake instinctively grabbed her head, pulling her onto him, his other arm pulling Heather towards him for a kiss.

The three of them locked in pleasure as this little slutty maid sucked and stroked the big thick black cock in front of her.

She pulled away, holding his wet cock up and out of the way, causing both Heather and Jake to moan, "Fuck!" before her hungry lips dropped to his balls, sucking as her hand continued to stroke. First one, then the other, finally dropping low enough and opening wide enough to get both into her mouth.

Sucking rhythmically as her tongue slid out and around the heavy globes, her hand relentless on his cock. She felt his body tense and his breathing start to quicken.

Quickly moving back to sucking and licking his cock, though her hands now wet, rolling his balls between her fingers.

Deeper and deeper she took his cock, moving his hand to the back of his head, feeling him pull her closer.

Her eyes wide with lust and the cock sliding down her throat, pushing him further.

As Heather began to pant and moan, Jake grunted, his eyes closed and head fell back, Natasha bobbing up and down, steadying herself with her hands on his thighs.

"Cum baby, cum in my little slut's mouth."

"Fuuuuuuck!"

Jake jerked his hips, causing Natasha to gag for the first time, his cock pulsing and his balls pulling against her hands as she needed them. Natasha's eyes widening, then closing with lust as jet after jet of thick cum burst from his cock. It was relentless. Heather had teased and tormented John over and over to an amazing explosive orgasm that felt like it went on forever.

But this was even bigger. Every thrust and pulse of his cock filling her mouth and throat as she swallowed over and over. Droplets managing to slip from her lips he came so much.

Finally his hips stopped pulsing, his legs gave way in time with Heather's and they both fell back to the couch.

His cock bobbed in the air for just a second or two before Natasha, not quite done, greedily ran her fingers to her chin, scooping the escaped cum into her mouth, before leaning over, taking Jake's cock carefully in her hand as her lips searched out every drop of cum. Making him gasp as, finally done, she slid her lips over his cock head one more time, sucking the last of it into her mouth.

Heather started so smile proudly at her little slut, but it turned to a smile of lust as Natasha moved slowly between her legs. She lifted her hips as her little slut slid her fingers under the waist band of her panties and pulled them down off her legs.

Moaning and sliding her hands through Natasha's hair as she felt that familiar wonderful tongue replace her fingers. Her head soon thrown back as Natasha brought her to an explosive orgasm of her own.

Finally, Natasha was done. Carefully standing on wobbly legs, she curtsied for the pair and left the room.

They both looked confused but she was gone before the said anything, though smiling as she soon came back in with two glasses of wine, before taking her place back on her knees.

"Mmmmm, such a good girl. I am so proud of you. Did you enjoy that sweetie?"

Natasha nodded, smiling, "Oh Yes Mistress. Thank you." She turned to Jake, "And thank you Sir, for letting me suck your nice big cock. It was wonderful."

Jake laughed and gave Heather a playful elbow, "Hey, you thank me after sucking my cock."

Heather laughed herself, "Well, as nice as it is and as much as I like it, I Love my little slut here so much more."

She leaned over to the shocked Natasha, giving her a long deep kiss, before breaking off and whispering, "Thank you my little slut." in her ear.