Natasha's New Daddy Pt. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I played with my hair, twirling one of my pigtails with one finger while I blew a nice big bubble with the pink, bubblicious gum I'd picked up the day before. Part of me wanted so badly to shoot Chad a naughty little wink, but that kind of would've killed the, watching me in secret vibe that we'd set up. So, I continued to act like the door was mirrored on my side. Then I heard Daddy's shoes hit the floor as he stepped from the living room carpet onto the kitchen floor behind me, and I swear to god I was just, instantly, so fucking wet!

Daddy came up behind me and tapped me on the shoulder. I turned, and even with my heels, I still wasn't eye to eye with him. I looked up, and Daddy asked me in a low voice, "What do we do now". It was a little disappointing, but wanting him to just know this stuff without any experience wasn't fair. So I told him, "Well, Chad can't actually hear us out there unless we get loud. So, from his perspective, this conversation is you propositioning me. So, ask me how much." Daddy, actually gulped at that, so, Yay! Points for me.

Then he asked the question, and I gasped, covered my mouth, and looked around a bit. Then, after a second or two of pause, I held up five fingers, and Daddy remembered his queue. He reached into his wallet, and took out one of the fifty dollar bills that I'd given him earlier. When he handed it to me, I turned and walked back to the glass door. My little clutch purse was hanging beside it with just the essentials, and I took a moment to inspect the fifty dollar bill, showing it off to Chad in the process before tucking it into my purse. After that, I tugged at my skirt a bit, adjusted my top slightly, and made a kissy face at the door as if it were a mirror. Then I turned to the side, and lowered myself down to my knees.

From my knees, I curled a finger Daddy's way, indicating that I wanted him to come over and stand in front of me. Once he had, I looked up at him, and licked my lips expectantly. My fingernails were long, and red; but I was practiced with them. So I had no trouble using them to, ever so slowly, unzip Daddy's blue jeans. I kept my pace slow and teasing as I reached into that opening and deftly brought his cock out through the front of his boxers, and out into the cool air of the kitchen.

"Ooooh" I cooed, as if I'd never seen how lovely his dick was before that moment. And I took a minute to touch it, stroke it, and give it a few testing pumps with my hand wrapped around it. Now, I don't know if a proper prostitute would have gone straight to sucking him or not. But for my part, I was putting on a show. And I was very much aware that, the way I was kneeling, it was my left hand that was facing Chad. So he could watch the light from the morning sun dancing off my engagement ring, while I gently ran it up and down the length of Daddy's big cock.

After a minute or so of that, I placed that hand against my cheek, mouthing the word, "Wow". I took a moment to take the wad of gum out of my mouth and stuck it to where the metal touched that higher, second pane of glass on the door.. Then I opened my mouth up wide, looked upward, and guided that big dick towards my lovely red lips. I locked eyes with Daddy, and for the next 25-30 minutes, I only had eyes for him. I gave that man my best work, and if the kink community was to be believed, there was only 1 other woman in the whole state who gave better head than I did.

I moaned, and I sucked, slurped, and stroked that cock like I fucking lived for it! I made sure that Daddy could see in my eyes how badly I needed his dick in my mouth, and how fucking much I loved the feel of him along my tongue. I spent several minutes building his pleasure. Up and up and up and up! And when he was sure that he was going about to cum down my throat, I eased off. Ever so gently switching up tactics. Pulling him out of my mouth to stroke him slowly, and tell him how much I was enjoying this. I spoke to him about how much I loved being on my knees for him, and how turned on I was by him.

I stroked him gently, or stopped, and held him firm at the base of his cock as I whispered pretty, slutty little compliments. Then, when he wasn't in danger of cumming any more, my words got a little dirtier, my hands went a little faster, and soon he was back in my mouth, and back down my throat.

I moaned as I sucked him, and brought him right to the brink of orgasm. And then I stopped again. Easing him back down once more to start the process all over again.

The second time I did it he began swearing. I tried not to laugh as he cursed up a storm in between showering me with compliments about how I was, "So fucking good at that!". When I was sure that he was on his way back down from cumming, I looked at him, with his cock in my left hand, and I dragged it down my cheek while I looked him dead in the eyes. Then I purred, "Thank you Daddy", in my sultriest tone.

I'd stretched the blowjob out for quite some time, and under other circumstances, I would have taken great pride in proving to Daddy that I could do this for well over an hour, no problem. But I had a lot more in mind than just giving a little head. So, when I had him revved up, but no longer near cumming again, I quietly told him that it was time to move on to the other things that we had discussed. Again he gulped, and his eyebrows went up as he did. So I took it for the compliment that it was.

While I knew that we'd just point on one hell a fucking show for Chad, I had just let the blowjob and our perfect positioning do all the work. Now that we were about to change things up, I took a moment to use Daddy's cock. I pushed it into the corner of my mouth, and, on the side of my face that was facing Chad, I stretched my cheek out obscenely. It wasn't the hottest feeling thing, but I'd seen enough men's reactions to it to know that, no matter how it felt, it looked hot as fuck. I did that a few more times. Pushing it in nice and slow, and really making a show for Chad of how big a whore his fiance was being right at that moment. When I was finished with my little show, I pulled Daddy's cock out of my mouth by stretching out the cheek again. It came free with a pop that splattered little bits of my saliva and Daddy's pre-cum along the bottom of the two windows on the glass door.

Then, I got to my feet, and with an excited smile, I got ready for the real show.

In a low voice, I told Daddy to point to his dick, wait a beat, and then point to my skirt, like, THIS, is going in, THERE. When he did, I nodded like the good girl I was, and then with fingertips ending in long red nails, I slowly unzipped the side of my skirt all the way down. When the last zipper tooth gave way, so did the skirt. It fell to the floor, leaving me wearing nothing from waste down except for my fishnets and matching black hooker boots.

I was about to explain what to do next when Daddy caught me off guard. One strong hand gave me a push back and when my back hit the wall beside the kitchen door I gave a small surprised yelp. It was very unexpected, but not half as unexpected as the feeling of a few, very strong fingers, clapping up into my pussy lips like a short, quick, very wet spank. Then those fingers were spreading my lips open, followed immediately by Daddy beginning to rub in steady circles directly over my clit.

I couldn't help myself, I moaned. I reached up over my head, desperate to grab something to hold onto, and when I couldn't find anything I just pinned my hands to the wall. Within seconds Daddy had me squirming, and moaning, giving little approving "yeah!" sounds that I couldn't control for the life of me. After a solid minute of him pinning me to the wall and starting a damn fine job of fingering me, I realized that I was against the wall. As in, a really fucking hot place to be unless your someone outside the house trying to see what was happening.

At that thought, I lifted my right leg up, and held it just about as high as I could get it. I was pretty damn flexible, but it was tough to do stretches while someone was vigorously rubbing at a cluster of nerves responsible for sexual pleasure! In between whimpers and little cries of pleasure, I managed to ask Daddy to grab my leg and hold it up. He seemed confused, but only for a second, and I was halfway through my second time asking when one of his rough, firm hands, seized my thigh and pinned my knee to the glass door.

Once he had, I just let myself go. I relaxed into Daddy's strong hands, and as he sent wave after wave of pleasure into me and through me, I started moaning and yelling about how fucking good it all felt! From Chad's perspective, my hooker boots, fishnets, and creamy thigh were all in plain view as my "client" pinned them to the door and made me scream loud enough for my Fiance' to hear me clear out in the driveway.

Daddy was merciless! I came all over his hand from him rubbing my clit, and when I begged him to give my clit a break he stepped in closer, pinned his hard body against mine, and began to finger me hard and fast! It would have been amateurish if it wasn't so fucking steady, but his pacing was perfect! He never slowed, or sped up. He found that sweet spot and he kept the pressure on. No matter how I squirmed, screamed, moaned or begged, he just kept drilling me at the same steady pace. So when, after god fucking knows how long of subjecting me to that steady stream of pleasure, he brought his thumb into play and began rubbing at my clit again, I was fucking gone! I went straight into a series of two or three orgasms that had me screaming my lungs out.

I'm pretty sure I bit Daddy's shoulder at some point, and I KNOW I left at least a few bloody scratch marks down his back, but if he did anything other than love it, he hid it well. It was several minutes of me panting, and quivering with my own juices flowing down my leg before I could properly speak again. When I could, all I did was laugh, cover my mouth, laugh again, and then tell him, "Well. That was unexpected!" He grinned, but his grin was only as proud as he'd earned, so I wasn't about to say shit.

Another minute passed before my head cleared. When it did, I went back to the door, and, once again, acting like it was a mirror, I pretended to check the state of my make-up. I couldn't really see it of course, but I didn't need to. My nails may have looked exactly the same shade of red as when we'd started, but I'd been very deliberate about what I'd done to my lipstick. In addition to being all over Daddy's cock, it was also smeared messily all over my mouth. On top of that, there was no doubt a nice, well defined streak of it moving from lips, across the cheek that I'd so obscenely bulged out with cock head earlier, and that streak was the brightest, clearest, and most unblemished part of my make-up. To the untrained eye, I must have looked like I'd sucked off a whole frat house, instead of just sucking one cock, exceptionally well...

I reached into my purse again, popped some more gum into my mouth, and took a minute to chew it up enough to blow another bubble. I wanted to just pluck my last piece off the door, but when I talked about the gum idea with Daddy before, he'd mentioned something about the last time he'd cleaned the metal on the door and advised me against it.

When I was sure that I'd given Chad a nice little update on the state of his whore, I smiled, winked at "my reflection", and turned back to facing "the client". I pretended to need something to lean on, so I turned to the side, my back to the wooden door that was wide open, and a very naughty side profile facing the driveway. When I did, Daddy, ever the quick study, walked up to me, his dick bobbing in front of him as he did. His clothes were gone now, completely. Once he was in profile, he pointed to his dick, paused, then pointed to my pussy again. Except that this time, he wasn't pointing to my skirt, he was actually pointing directly at my pussy. It was wet, and throbbing in a way that felt just lovely.

When he did, I nodded, and leaned past him so that I could grab my little purse again. I reached into it, and blew another nice big bubble as I pulled a condom out of my purse. I held it up to show "the client". He looked at it, frowned, and then bent down to grab his pants off the floor. After a second, he grabbed the second $50 bill that I'd given him earlier, and he placed it in my free hand. In reality, he took that moment to ask me if I was sure, but the view would have just shown him talking to me, and no doubt proposing something absolutely filthy...

I gave it a moment, nodded slowly, and very carefully placed the extra fifty into my purse, followed by the condom. After I'd hung the purse back up on the hook that Daddy used to hold his keys, I turned to face the door. Then I leaned forward, placing one hand on either side of the frame. I took a moment then, to mess with my hair a bit, fixing it "in the mirror". Then I smiled, blew another bubble, and once it had popped, I looked back over my shoulder and spread my legs nice and wide.

I didn't have to fake much of anything after that. The little show that we'd been putting on was about to take on a life of its own again. For example, there was nothing pretend about my needy little whine when I felt Daddy's hands touching my thighs. Or the moan that I didn't even mean to make when he gave one of my boots a hard tap from his foot and spread my legs just a little bit wider. And I sure as hell wasn't faking it when I felt the head of his cock begin to tap at my entrance while he got into position and I was torn between holding my breath and letting out happy, needy little whimpers.

When he finally pushed into me, all the way,I moaned so loud that I almost lost my gum!. I caught it last second, but all I could do was hold it between clenched jaws as Daddy began to slide his cock in and out of me in a steady, building rhythm. It was slow at first, but we once again had skipped straight over the part where the guy usually had to slowly "bump" his way in. No, that dick was positively gliding along the inner walls of my cunt as I gripped the door and braced my way through unrelenting pleasure!

It was, god only knows how many minutes! But eventually, the level of ecstasy that I was feeling became normalized enough that I could think again. Daddy was giving it to me perfectly. A slow steady pace that would see me cum 10 times before he finally popped. Unfortunately, perfect love making was SO not the goal! For one, this was a very specific kind of role play. And secondly, Daddy and I had been playing "just the tip" for literal days now. "Slow and steady" was SO not going to cut it!

So, able to chew my gum again, I tossed my pigtails over to one side as I looked back at Daddy and, in a petulant tone I said, "Fuck me." In response, he gave me a good hard thrust that had me moaning loudly in approval. He'd picked up his pace a bit, and every 4th or 5th thrust was one of those delicious, toe curling SLAMS that had me absolutely shuddering with pleasure.

But it wasn't enough. I wanted more...

So I turned back to him again, and, with the tone and attitude of a demanding little brat who desperately needed to be put in her place, I again whined at him to "Fuck. Me." And when he went to give me one of those glorious hard slams again, I braced myself, and concentrated on not moaning, for once. When it was done, I looked back at him, locked eyes, and blew a nice big bubble; as if he was boring me.

He slapped my ass, and got a yelp from me that was a mix of both pain and pleasure, which I liked very much. But just when I thought we were about to go down that path, and I was about to have to get even brattier, those rough strong hands of his grabbed my hips, jerked me into place, and then he started to fuck me. I mean, FUCK, me. My moan came out in one long, steady cry. The syllables of that moan were a broken mess as my voice wavered in and out with each hard thrust. I was gripping the frame of the door for dear life, though I don't know when that started. I was moaning, and screaming, and crying out as I hit my first orgasm, but I didn't exactly feel that coming either. It all just turned into one long steady stream of pleasure. I must have cum 3 times before I had air to power the part of my brain that made words.

The moment I had anything resembling consciousness, I unzipped my top so that my tits were naked and free. Then, with eyes closed in an effort to concentrate enough to say something, I yelled out, "Harder Daddy! Fuck me! Fuck your little whore!"

I don't know how, but he did. He started fucking me even harder. Not faster, but trust me, it was plenty fast already. No, he gave me much better than faster, he gave me HARDER! My mouth was hanging open from the orgasm that followed. And as Daddy slammed that nice big dick into me, I felt the gum get jostled right out of my mouth. I had a brief moment to think, shit, that must have looked hot. But I didn't trust myself to see straight, let alone to look out the window and try to spot Chad sitting in the car.

I remember thinking that the glass felt nice and cool on my cheek. Then I remember thinking that it felt nice and cool on my tits too. It hurt a little, having them mashed against the glass over and over, but I was so fucking THERE! Where pain was translated directly into more pleasure! I managed to open my eyes, and I saw Chad looking like he was watching every fantasy he'd ever had play out all at once. Daddy had me bent over, my cheek pressed into the door, and my naked tits mashing up against the glass as he pounded me so good and so hard from behind. I was screaming and moaning and swearing as loud as my voice could manage. And while I definitely heard me saying some dirty shit about what a good little whore I was, or how hard my Daddy was fucking my tight little cunt, none of it was concious or on purpose. My brain was just on dirty-whore autopilot!

I was begining to think that I would never come down from high, and then something happened that had my heart hammering in my chest for a different reason, and for just a second, I was fucking terrified!

One minute Daddy was fucking me as hard as he could, moaning and groaning almost as loud as me, and then I went from feeling my tits smooshing up against the glass to feeling nothing but air and freedom on my skin. I opened my eyes just in time to see the giant fucking glass plane that we'd just popped from the from door from hit the concrete and shatter into a million tiny knife-sharp shards.

We all froze, everything stopped, and there was this moment of three-way shared panic. For several very long seconds, we were all legitimately very scared. After a second, the pressure from my pounding heart let up enough that my head could clear, and my eyes quickly darted around. I was safe, I wasn't cut, and the glass had popped out of the frame whole. So there were no shards on the door waiting to cut me either. All the glass was on the outside. So... I was safe. We were safe.

I looked at Chad, and I didn't need to look at Harry to know that his face was probably mirroring the same concerned look that was on his Son's. Concern for me. That said, this could not end this way! No fucking way!

I needed to turn this around somehow, and fast. I licked my lips, dry now from just moments before, and, looking at my Fiance I gasped, "Chad! Baby... You weren't supposed to pick me up until later!" Then I pushed my hips back, and took Daddy's cock to the root. And once again, my moan didn't need to be faked. "I can explain sweetie", I stammered. Then I licked my lips again and said, "I was just staying late to earn some extra money." I pushed my hips back again, this time Daddy moaned too. "You understand. Right baby?" I said, and I looked down at my big tits, now hanging out the top half of Daddy's broken door.