Natasha's New Daddy Pt. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a second, I looked at Chad again, and I changed my tone to something decidedly more sexual. I thrust my hips back again with another moan from both me and Daddy. Then, with a lick of my lips I added, "I've got EARN this Money Chad." Another thrust. More moans. "We're going to need it for the wedding, and the guys at the office, well..." Another thrust, and our moans were getting louder as we all started to get back into it. "They explained that I could make a lot of money." Thrust. Moan. "On my knees". Thrust, Moan. "On my back." Thrust, moan. "Bent over!" Thrust, moan. "And, and..." Then I shook my head, trying to clear it again before I looked back over my shoulder at Daddy.

I licked my lips once again, but they were no longer dry. I'd managed to swap my fear for lust, and from the looks of it, my guys were following along. "And our boss is gonna m-", and then my words were cut off as Daddy, looking back at the dirty, lust eye contact I was giving me, pulled me upright. Then he spun me to face the hard wooden door, and pushed me forward so abruptly that I lout out a loud, shocked squeak! My hands smacked into the door, and my big tits shook with the force of if all. I was now side profile to Chad again, and I had a pretty good idea where this was about to go. So I tried, once again, to explain myself.

I turned my face to the side so I could see Chad through the now missing top half of the "mirror", and I said, "Our boss is g- Uhhgn!" My words became moans as Mr. L. pushed that nice big Daddy cock into my tight little cunt again. I shuddered with pleasure, and then I began to shudder for a different reason as a series of tight, powerful slams began to shake and rock my mostly exposed body. I don't know how private Daddy's private driveway really is, but if this had been my Mom's house, I'd have been on display for the whole neighborhood. Framed neatly in the front door and getting my pussy absolutely destroyed... in a good way.

I was trying to get out some good roleplay dialogue, but Daddy was done playing. I'd been rubbing, licking, bumping into, and otherwise teasing him for days now. I'd dropped a hot new fantasy into his lap, and then just rubbed it there. Now he was balls deep in a tight, busty teenager, who called him Daddy and teased him better than any lover he'd ever had. So, my brattiness from before was about to get some comeuppance.

Daddy gritted his teeth, held onto me, and focused on steadily building to his own orgasm. He started out going hard, and then just kept building. Harder, and faster, and harder again as he brought himself to the brink. He took it to me like I was his actual fucktoy, and he felt so strong doing it that it was way too easy to picture him using me like a pocket pussy that he was just banging up and down the length of his nice thick cock.

I was screaming, and moaning, and swearing. I came, and I came again. I couldn't think enough to think of all the clever, sultry things I'd planned to taunt Chad with. Instead all I could manage was to look his way and dumbly declare, "He's fucking me!", as my whole body shook under the pounding that Daddy was giving me.

I managed to scream out a few "Fuck me Daddy's!" and a few, "Fuck your little Whore!"'s, but my voice was both jagged, and Jessica Rabbit levels of low from all the harsh screaming I was doing in between my attempts to use words. Finally, I felt that swell. That big cock inside of me got even bigger. It got thicker, and Daddy's rough pounding became a little more erratic.

Joyfully, and almost insane with desire for it, I managed to scream out, "Yes! Do it! Cum inside me! Cum in me Daddy!"

But by the time I got to those last few words Daddy was letting out his own, deep, rough, beastial cries, as he hit his own orgasm and began to fill me up with a huge load of hot cum. And GOD but I fucking LOVED it! I am such a cum whore, I can't even explain. It may get gross and cold over time, but in the moment, when it is still "hot from the source"? FUCK! In me, on me, I legitimately don't care how I get it, I just can't get enough of it!

So I was filled with that lovely pressure, and push of Daddy slamming his dick in as deep as he could get it, and then pulling back and trying to force his way deeper as that white hot load started shooting deep into me and filling me up even more. Oh my god!

Several glorious minutes of post orgasmic bliss followed, as my eyes rolls back into my head and I turned into a whimpering mess of little half moaned, "fuck"'s, "yes"'s, and "yes Daddy"'s. My legs and arms were both shaking a bit as I rose back up to my feet. I turned and leaned my head on Daddy's chest for a minute, he was still breathing heavily too as I gave that strong chest a pat and, still a little out of breath myself, I told him how amazing he'd been. Then I went back to Chad's room on unsteady feed, and I grabbed the little "overnight bag" that had my actual clothes in it. I took one of Chad's giant fucking zip up hoodies out of it, and wore it like a short robe. I kissed Daddy again on the way out, thanking him for a lovely trip and promising to call, and to visit again soon.

I apologized for his door, but he just laughed and said it was the best damn thing he ever broke in his life. I kind of knew what he meant, and I was smiling from ear to ear as I gave him another peck on the cheek and headed out to join Chad in the car.

Once there, Chad spent the next 5 minutes raving about how perfect the roleplay had been, and how amazing it was, and how much he had loved watching it. He was nothing but compliments for a good long time, stopping only to repeat on a few occasions how scared he'd been for a minute there when the window broke. But, eventually, he got to where I knew he would, and I failed to hide my expectant smile when it came out to play.

Chad asked me, of course, why I was covered up with the hoodie, and let me know, to my total shock (lol), that he would have loved to have driven home with me wearing the prostitute outfit. At which point I explained to him that, while I knew that, I did not think that the roleplay was worth spending a night in jail. It clicked then, the image that we'd have been presenting to traffic cops for the very long ride home, and Chad nodded along once it did.

That said...

I assured him that, I WAS still wearing the outfit under the hoodie after all. Which got a very masculine, very please small from him as he glanced over at me and said, "Yeah?". I nodded, and, seeing a good spot, I asked him to pull over into one of those little outlooks that, in a very different season, tourists might use to snap some photos. Once there, I unzipped the hoodie, moved it to the floor, and turned to face my fiance'. He gulped, not sure what I had planned, and I was sure to take my time revealing it.

Finally, I crept my way up to his earlobe while I unzipped his pants with my right hand. As I freed that giant cock of his, I did my best to adopt a trashy accent, though my throat was still a little raw from all the screaming. Then I whispered to him, "$10 for a blowjob, $20 for a blowjob with no condom." He bucked and squirmed and moaned in my hand. I smiled, secretly, and still gripping him, I continued. "I'd let you fuck me sweetie, but my last client of the day already blew his load inside of me, so...". And I swear, I thought he was going to cum from just words if I kept going like that. Which, sounded like tons of fun for me, but I thought that, after having just gone through the teasing of his life, Chad might want a little more than to squirt on shorts from a few whispered words. So I pulled his wallet out, grabbed the biggest bill he had, and said, "Oh baby. I'm gonna take SUCH good care of you." Less than five minutes later, Chad gave me my second hot load of cum for the day. So I guess the whole family had a pretty great morning!