Natasha's New Daddy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then they did. Uncle Harris remembered at the last second to aim for my face, and I was thankful, if a little surprised. As for 'Uncle Russell', who obviously loved being called that by the way, he just kept doing what he was doing, and as Mr. H. shot load after load into my face and hair, Mr. R. came while fucking my tits. The first few shots hit the bottom of my chin, but he had plenty of force to it, and the end result was splashed all over my face, all over my hair, and of course, all over my tits. When they were done, they both let go of me and stepped back, but, though they didn't know it, I was a SERIOUS cum-whore, and the feel of all that hot white cum covering my body sent me over the fucking edge. I masturbated in front of all of them through another three or four orgasms, while they watched me scream and moan, as their cum dripped from every part of me.

When I was done, and my vision cleared, Mr Russell was looking at me like he was a virgin who'd just witnessed his first orgy. As if I was the dirty one in this group!

... okay maybe.

Still, I did remember my role as a 'hired girl', and finding my feet, I asked Daddy if he could tell me where his bathroom was. When he did, I thanked Mr. Russell and Mr. Harris, and as I was picking up and throwing away their condoms from Daddy's floor, I assured Daddy that once his friends left, we could still have the 1 on 1 time that he'd paid for. Then I went off to the bathroom to clean all the cum off of my face, tits, and hair. It was a good 40 minutes before I was done, and as I went to leave the bathroom I was struck by the reminder that my jacket would not be zipping ever again without some repairs. The visual result was that I was still dressed like a hot young prostitute, except that now my jacket clung to the sides of my breasts, and did nothing to hide my areola or my nipples.

The real kicker was that I didn't have a back-up outfit. I mean, I'd come over today dressed all sexy and thinking that Daddy and I would have some sexy-fun-times, and then I would drive home and change. I SO did not expect the part in the middle where he told his friends that I am a look-alike for his Daughter, and a whore, and by the way, they should take a go!

Not that I was complaining...

When I walked out, my newfound 'Uncles' were cleaned up, dressed, and saying their final goodbyes to Daddy at the kitchen door. After a few seconds, Mr. Harris caught sight of me, and his wide-eyed stare eventually guaranteed that all three men were looking my way. At which point I pouted, fussed with my jack a bit showing that it wouldn't close, and with a petulant tone I said, "Uncle Russell... look what you did to my jacket." Then I went from fumbling with the opening and trying in vain to make it close to look up at them and asking my two Uncles, "What do you two think? Do I still look pretty?"

Mr. Charlie T. Russell didn't even answer me directly. He just looked at Daddy and in a 'wowed' tone of voice he said, "Jesus fucking Christ Harry! Dock my pay for the next month if you have to, but for the love of god please hire this girl again!" That got a laugh from Dad and from Mr. Harris. But I put on my best confused face, walked up to them, and looped my arm through Daddy's before asking, "Hired?", like it was the most confusing word I'd ever heard before.

At that Mr. Russell, gave another hearty laugh, and even gave me a little mock bow. "My mistake.", he corrected. "I meant to say, that I can't wait to spend some time with Harry and his Daughter again." And when he did, Mr. Harris was all too quick to chime in with, "Especially after the wedding. Then he gave a laugh and added, "I mean, I guess we'll see you there!" At that, both men gave their final goodbye's, said their fair share of 'look at the time' type stuff, and headed outside.

An uber, or a taxi service of some kind was waiting for them, and I was sure to stand in the doorway and give a wave and a blown kiss or two as they pulled away, no doubt filling the driver's head with thoughts that he would be masterbating to later on that night. Once they were gone, Daddy was quick to close the door, and slump against it. Then, in as close to panic as I'd ever heard him, he looked at me with wide eyes and said, "Oh my god Princess, those two REALLY are invited to the wedding! What are we going to do?!" He started to talk about how weird it would be to retract the invitations, but I just rested a calming hand on his very strong forearm, and assured him that we didn't need to actually DO anything.

He seemed confused at first, but then I explained to him that sometimes the things from your fetish life crossed over with your real life, and the trick was always just to deal with people that you trusted, and generally be as cool about it as possible. I then reminded him that while Mr. Russell could be a bit of an asshole, he was Daddy's best friend, and Mr. Harris was both good people, and good friends with both him and Chad.

He seemed worried about the asshole part, at first. But the more he thought about it, the more he slowly realized that both men would be cool about it. They would want to talk about it when it was just the three of them, and they would share the story without names or context to others. But generally speaking they would never hurt Chad, or Daddy, or even me on purpose. Because although I'd just met them, I'd made a pretty positive impression; and I was about to be family!

"Besides," I added, getting Daddy's attention once more. "Just think about getting to see their faces on the big day, when Chad lifts that veil, and they both shit themselves in unison." At that Daddy laughed. Like, laugh-laughed. He was at it for a good 2 minutes. Tears were streaming down his face.

When he'd finally calmed down, I was pretty desperate for a glass of water, and Daddy wanted a beer. We sat in the dining room, which is beside the living room, and has one of those open room layouts. At first, we drank and we talked. But the more time passed, the more the shock wore off, and Daddy found himself struggling not to stare at my torn open jacket and my exposed tits.

I pretended not to notice for a while, and I admit, it was fun. But after we'd finished our drinks, and Daddy got up to grab another one, I stopped him with the gentlest of touches on his arm as he passed. "Daddy..." I began. "Chad and I have been a couple for a long time. We've been lovers for a long time, and we've been play partners in the kink community for a long time... The point is, I know exactly what Chad likes. I know all his kinks, and all his ins and outs. And while that is totally something that keeps changing and we have to keep up on as we go; I don't know enough about you yet. And I need to. Especially tonight."

I gestured back towards where he had just been sitting, and added, "Please."

Once he was sitting, and had assured me that another beer would definitely help with the conversation; I assured him that I had something that would help more. "Daddy," I began. Then I got up, walked over to him, and straddled his lap. "You won't hear this from very many people, but I need you to turn off your brain for a minute, and think with your dick." He gave a little laugh then, and, staring up at me past a truly massive set of tits, he jokingly responded with, "I mean, I'll try, but..."

Then it was my turn to give a little laugh. "Okay," I began. "Let's start with the big one." I gave him a second to take a big breath, then I continued. "A lot of people, when they find someone very sexy, or they find a roleplay or a kink very sexy, can get a LOT of pleasure, out of watching that person have sex. Even though it isn't them, it is still someone they very much enjoy seeing doing those sexual things. Especially since they are doing sexual things from angles and in numbers that they couldn't pull off on their own. If you add a hot role or hot roleplay to it, then it can get even better. But, other people can get super hung up on stuff. So..."

I reached down, guided his hands to my stomach, and slid them around to my back. Then I gave a sensual little roll of my hips that sent his eyes back up into his head and forced a moan out of him. "Listen to your hard-on. Listen to your lust, and try to tell any social norms and or societal hang-ups to shut-up for a second." I gave him a moment or two. Then I asked the real question. "Does your dick tell you that you liked watching me give head, and get fucked?" He looked like was about to respond, so I silenced him with another roll of my hips. Then I added a few more questions. "Does your lust tell you that you, like your Son, you enjoy seeing me, 'whore it up'." I smiled at that, as I was using Chad's exact words. Then I continued, "... and was it hot for you, to see me, your Daughter, getting really, REALLY dirty, while you got to enjoy the show?"

Now, I backed down. If he wanted another roll of hips, he had the strength to take it, and open permission to go for it. But I needed answers. I gave Daddy a minute to think about it. And then I got the answer that I'd been hoping for.

"It was weird for me." He admitted. Then he continued, "But I think it was like you said. I had some hang-ups about what I shouldn't like, or should find offensive. But if I'm honest, I'm never going to look over at the chair the same. And I mean that as the best damn thing. So, um. I guess that... I did have problems with it, but I also really liked it. And if you asked me if I wanted to see it again, and I wasn't being an idiot, I think the honest answer would be yeah."

I was so relieved, and it was such a weight off of me to hear him say that, I actually started laughing. Just that release of nervous energy, and the joy that went with knowing that my favorite partner outside of my Husband was still very much 'all in'. It was huge for me. And I let him know it.

We talked for a bit more. I asked him if he liked 'the whore stuff', and he did. I asked him if he still really liked the Daughter stuff, and he did. I immediately assured him, "Me too", with a big ol' grin! We talked about me being with multiple guys, and again, at first it was weird for him. But then it was a fantasy of his, being played out by a fantasy woman of his, and he had to admit it was hot as fuck, and he'd be thinking about he things that he saw for a long time after that day.

I could see that the sun was starting to set outside the windows behind him, and I remembered that I'd originally planned to drive over here, instigate a quickie, and then be home HOURS ago. I told him that, and he nodded, and said that he understood. But um, yeah, no. This man was the whole fucking point of both my outfit, and my long-ass drive over here, and while I did love a little bit of teasing and torture, I wasn't about to leave him high and dry for, goodness-only-knew how long!

So as he let me off of him, convinced that he'd be showing me safely to my car, I instead took his hand, and ever so gently led him back to the bedroom. His, not Chad's.

Despite what I'd said around his work friends, I knew this house inside and out. Hell, the lube by his bedside was literally a gift from me!

We entered his bedroom, and I closed the door behind us. I guided him up to the edge of the bed, and without a word, I began to undo his pants, and as they fell to the floor, Daddy started to comment on how he thought I needed to get home. But he stopped talking when I hit my knees, and looked at him, tits out, dressed like a whore, and with enough lust in my eyes to drown a lesser man.

I didn't answer his question. Instead I asked him, "Do you know what's even better than face fucking the boss's Daughter, and getting away with it?" He went to speak, but had no words. He gave a little head shake no, as I flipped my still wet hair over one shoulder (It takes a LONGGGG time for hair as long as mine to dry. You have no idea!).

Then I gave the head of his cock a loving little kiss and told him the answer. "BEING the boss. Getting to take your Daughter home when it's all over, and getting to look her in the eyes during a long," I gave a long, teasing lick up the full length of him. "...slow", and I met his eyes as I wrapped my lips around him, and moved my face forward until, about 3 eternities later, I'd swallowed his cock all the way down my throat. I let it sit there for longer than he expected, and then I pulled off of him with gentle, downright southern pacing, still keeping that eye contact. When my lips finally dragged off the last little bit of him, a strand of spit, a gentle moan, and a ragged, joyful breath all came out of me. After a moment, I smiled up at him, and finished, "...blowjob."

He had one of those lamps with multiple lighting settings, another gift from Chad and I, and I set the light to low before continuing. Then I crawled up on the bed on all fours, in a way that guided Daddy so that he scootched back until he was laying where he normally slept. Once I had him there, I dipped my chest down low, and ran my breasts along his legs, then his cock, then his stomach and chest. Until I was hovering over him. When he'd opened his eyes again, he was staring into mine. Then I gave him my best, feigned innocence as I whispered to him, "Daddy... now that I have you alone... Can I please show you how good I am at sucking your cock?"

I saw him get ready to say yes, but before he could speak the words, I slid back down his body, and ran my breasts along him once more. He gasped as his big dick was swallowed up by my bigger tits, and as the head of cock ran gently down the length of my cleavage line, I pleaded, "Pleassssssssse Daddy?" Then, as a finishing touch that I REALLY hoped would go over well, I looked over at the obligatory family photo that he still kept among the rest. The only one that included his ex-wife, whom he did not particularly care for. Once he'd followed my gaze to the picture, I let my voice go from innocent, to seductive as I said, "I promise I'll suck it better than Mom."

My answer to whether or not he would like that remark came in the form of his hands suddenly finding themselves balled up in my hair, and pushing down. I was all too happy to follow the flow on that one, and soon I had my lips wrapped around that nice big Daddy-Dick again. At first, Daddy guided me with his hands on my head and in my hair. But he was horney, and frankly, not as good at giving blowjobs as me. So, this one time, I tapped his hands, and when he got the message and moved them away from my head, I gently guided them to his sides, and indicated that he should be gripping the blanket, not my head.

I was 100% sure that he knew that I liked what he'd been doing, but I didn't want any room for confusion. So I spoke up and said, "You know I like being treated like a whore Daddy..." which got a proper groan of pleasure from him. "...But just this once, please just let me show you how good your Daughter can suck a dick."

Then I wrapped both hands around him, and ran them up and down him, gently twisting in both directions as my palms slid along his saliva-covered cock and I bobbed my head up and down after them for a few seconds. I moaned, and gave a pleasure cry as I popped my lips off him a few seconds later before reiterating, "Please Daddy... Please?"

Then I brought my lips to the head of his cock, where I kissed, whimpered with need, and waited for permission. After a tortured minute, he realized what I was waiting on, and gave me enthusiastic permission to continue his blowjob.

Which was what I did, for the next 50 plus minutes. I stroked, sucked, licked, moaned, drooled, and slurped all over him. I cradled his balls, played with them, licked them, and treated them like the world's yummiest candy. I would bring him to a place where he was seconds away from starting his orgasm, and then I would back off for a bit, and kiss my way up and down his thighs.

I brought him to the edge over and over again, and, whenever possible, I held him there. Right on the brink. Convinced that he was seconds away from cumming all over me, even as the seconds stretched into endless minutes of mind blowing pleasure. I gave Daddy the kind of blowjob that a man could die from if he didn't cum at the end of it, and then, when I was sure that he couldn't take much more. Sure that, his hands were going into my hair again whether he wanted them there or not, at any minute now... That was when I stopped.

I stopped, and Daddy moaned, and struggled, and groaned in pleasure. I knew that it was a little bit like agony. But I also knew that it felt like incredible relief too. Being on the brink of orgasm for 50 plus minutes was like running 20 miles. Daddy laid there, panting, breathless, and grateful that he finally had a moment to breathe, while also distressed that he hadn't cum yet when his body was telling him he should have done so a dozen times by now.

He grunted, half pleasure, half agon, and there was a small amount of begging in his voice when he said, "Please tell me you're not stopping there baby girl!"

Side note, I loved it when he called me that!

But as I unzipped my skirt and tossed it off the side of the bed, I stood up over him, spread my pussy lips and told him, "I think you've spend long enough today looking at this... without getting to have it for yourself." I got down on my knees again, straddling him, and gripped his nice big dick in my hand so I could guide it in. But as I was lining things up, he blurted out the location of his condoms in a near-to-panicked outburst. That was when I'd realized that I'd made a mistake. I'd had a conversation about Daddy, but not included him in the results of it...

I stopped, careful to not move him any closer, and make it clear that I wasn't going to. Then I said, "Daddy, after last time, Chad and I talked and, we both think that, the new rule for sex without condoms is, family only... You know, fiance's, Husbands, Daddys, Daughters...". In my head, some small part of me was thinking, and maybe Uncles... but that was a conversation for another day. Right in that moment, I needed permission before I could move, and both of us DESPERATELY wanted me to start moving again.

I told him then, "I can get a condom if you want me to. But, I want you to know, that what I want, right now, is to feel this," and as I said it, I gripped that big fat Daddy dick nice and hard. "With all its veins, and its curves, and its pulsing heat", then I put the head of his cock at my entrance and told him, "Here. I want to FEEL it Daddy. And even more than that, I want you to FEEL me." I gave him a moment to process that. Then, after a few seconds, when I definitely couldn't wait anymore, I asked him once more. "Please Daddy? Please can I ride you bareback?"

There was another, terribly, torturously long pause. Then, even in the lowlight, he nodded. Clear as day. "Yes?" I asked, my voice loud, and desperate with need. Then he said it, he said "Yes", out loud, and as soon as he did, I slipped him into me, and sat back until his balls were pressed into my pussy lips. And when even that didn't feel deep enough, I adjusted my hips, and gave a few more rolls so that I could get him that tiniest bit deeper!

He was practically flooding me with pre-cum already, and I knew that, no matter how I played this, he was not going to last long. If I tried to drag it out from here, I would only give him an incomplete orgasm. So instead I gave him a moment to adjust to, and enjoy the feel of being balls deep in his busty Daughter. Then, when I caught him staring at me, I smiled, took his hands in mine, and placed them over my very large and bare tits. He groaned, bucked, and moaned some more, and I smiled, moaned along when he made me, and again, gave him time to adjust. This one took a lot longer, and he gently played with my tits, occasionally making himself thrust up hard on instinct as he did.