Natasha's New Daddy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he seemed like he was mostly in control again, I grinned, and set about taking that control away in the best way possible. "Daddy?" I asked. "Remember before, when a couple of your work buddies spread me out in the living room and pounded your Daughter like a dirty little whore?" Another thrust. This one was so hard that I actively needed a minute to recover from how good it felt. But, once my head was clear enough to remember my name again, I asked Daddy, "You can fuck harder than that, right?" He smiled the most masculine smile up at me, and the look alone almost made me cum.

"Because Mr. Lewis was bouncing me pretty high..."

I looked away, obviously teasing, obviously taunting as I bit my lower lip. I realized just in time that putting anything between my teeth was probably a bad idea, and thankfully my lip was spared when Daddy seized my hips, lifted me up higher on his cock, and then slammed his dick up into me so hard that I gave a scream of pleasure. After a second, I went to give another taunt, but I was cut off by another forceful thrust, and another scream that I couldn't control.

Daddy started slow, but so, so, so, so, so, so, SO FUCKING HARD!

SLAM! ...... SLAM! ...... SLAM!

I could barely breath he was fucking me so hard, even though there was time enough between each thrust to scream, and moan, and wiggle in his lap. He still had my tits in his hands, and when he pinched my nipples, I told him, "Harder!" When he slammed his cock into me a few more times, I somehow found enough air to demand, "Harder!" And when he started slamming that big dick into me over and over again, I stuttered out in broken speech while he jackhammered my cunt, "Huh-uh-Ar-Rd-De-Er-R-Rr---Da-ah-ah-ahd-ddy!"

I know how the sex could have possibly lasted more than a minute from where we both started, but it somehow felt like another half-hours worth of pleasure at least! I shuddered, and screamed, and moaned through several orgasms before Daddy told me that he was close. And not 2 seconds passed between him saying he was close, and he was going to cum.

I wasn't about to let him slow down or let up! So I made damn-fucking-sure that he knew where I wanted that cum. I don't remember exactly what I said, but I know it was a lot, and it was filthy as fuck! I told him to blow his load all over the inside of me. I told him I loved his big, fat, fucking raw, Daddy Dick, and I wanted him to empty his balls inside of me. I'm 90% certain that I screamed something about nutting inside his dirty fucking whore Daughter, and that I wanted him to cum so hard that I'd be able to feel it in my throat.

But as clear as my memory is up to that point, I came so hard I literally blacked out from how overwhelming the shock of it was. I lost time! When my head cleared again, and I was beside him, panting so hard you'd think that I'd run 3 back to back marathons, and covered in sweat, I couldn't hear! He made me go deaf for like, 5 minutes! AND I DIDN'T CARE!!!

After that, my plan of getting home for dinner went out the door. Daddy and I just laid there, panting and sweaty for, I don't know, fucking forever! It was dark outside before we got up, and when we did I was tired, had a half-gallon of cum running down my leg, and not enough clothing to drive home legally.

Daddy and I ended up showering together, and then we both agreed to strip his bed and put fresh sheets on it, and then we collapsed on it, gave a loving, Father-Daughter goodnight hug and kiss, and agreed to pass out without any further sexy-time-stuff.

The following day I called Chad, and explained how everything had very much NOT gone to plan, but the more I told him about 'what went wrong', the more he agreed with me that it had all very much gone right.

Also he agreed with me that Mr. Russell and Mr. Harris were going to be hilarious to see at the Wedding.

Daddy offered me his shirt to drive home in so I wouldn't get arrested the first time I stopped for gas. But when I walked up to Chad's door and knocked, I had long since stuffed it into a bag. My future hubby opened the door to his tiny apartment and got quite the sight. I'd ruffled the shit out of my hair and stuck it back up in pigtails before ruffling it all over again. I put my lipstick on, and immediately smeared it while it was fresh. Plus, I was wearing the same outfit. Except that the front was busted open and my areola were on clear display with my nipples one deep breath away from being seen. Chad took in the sight of me, staring for a good minute or two.

Then I popped up onto my toes, gave him a peck on the cheek, and with a tone that was destined to get me spanked, I greeted him. "Sorry about the delay sweetie. I just, I stopped at your Dad's place to say hi, and, well", I said, gesturing at myself. "He whored me out to some of your coworkers". Then I pulled out a $100 bill from my purse (I'd stopped at a bank on the way), and added, "But hey, I earned more than enough for some take-out tonight! So," I started, turning to look back the way I came. "Do you wanna-"

I was cut off there, as I gave out a yelp of surprise, followed by a giggle, as my Man scooped me into the air, carried me over his shoulder back to the tiny bedroom, and proceeded to "punish" me for hours on end.

I'm going to marry that man!