All Comments on 'Nate & I Ch. 02'

by Gay_sex_only

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
canndcanndabout 9 years ago

this kid is a dick. so far it seems like he'll be with him if he can avoid people at the time. he could have told the guys that being bullies wasn't cool and to go eff themselves if that made him gay. But he didn't. I really hope Oliver expects a bit more out of him. Treating someone like a human should be a pre-requisite for being a lover. I just hope that you have Nate start acting like a stand up person to the guy he likes. His behavior so far isn't right.

kmillerk1kmillerk1about 9 years ago
Good beginning you have, please continue

Story is spot on for high school, popular kids are always nice to the unpopular ones when it is behind closed doors. They don't want to show they care for others. Was the unpopular one in HS and been in this situation more times than I can count.

nosebleed22nosebleed22about 9 years ago
great!

I like the fact that you changed the POV on this one. Cool reading, keep it up!

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveabout 9 years ago
I really like this story

Great characters, slow build. Good stuff :)

gayswallowergayswalloweralmost 8 years ago
sleep

They really are getting it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I agree that to date Nate is a selfish prick. He wants Oliver to help him adjust to being gay and to mess around as long as it is secret. His behavior at school was unforgivable and that fact that Oliver forgave him so quickly really ruined this chapter. He should have been made to live with his horrible choices and feel shitty until he somehow stood up to those dick friends of his. There is nothing gay about standing up against bullying or stopping someone from literally trashing another’s dignity. Nate is only a tiny step up from Brent and Jake. Oliver deserves better.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Anon 1 year ago,

In what world do you see someone that just realized they are gay to just easily announce that to everyone else? Nate has LOTS of baggages and of course he feels really scared about that. Let's not forget that their relationship just started too, so it might be more justified to think that Oliver is the one that is too forward about talking to him in a public space considering their school reputations.

In fact, this applies to you as well. Stop beng a big wuss and maybe comment this kind of dumb opinion when the story is just posted instead of being a giant coward, commenting when everyone else won't reply back.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Same anon with the comment just ranting about the Anon 1 year ago, this also applies to Cannd.

Then again, those two tend to have really dumb comments throughout this website. Forgetting literally everything going on in the story and expecting the characters to be perfect from day 1 out of nowhere.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous