Nate and Kaya Ch. 03

Story Info
Kaya starts playing with toys and Nate notices.
7.4k words
4.65
17.1k
33

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 07/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nate was sitting at his desk in his bedroom, researching some ideas for a paper he needed to write for his English lit class. Nothing was sparking any ideas and he sat there, staring at his computer, sullen. Deciding he needed a little push to motivate his mind, he opened a private browsing window and typed in the address of one of his favorite porn sites.

It didn't take long to find a wealth of fake step brother/step sister videos to watch. Ever since he and Kaya had been hooking up, he found these videos extremely erotic. He knew they were fake, but still. Every once in a while he'd seek out the amateur videos that made the oral and the sex seem more realistic. He wondered if he and Kaya would ever cross that line.

He found a video labeled "My step bro came in me" and started to watch it with the volume off. He quickly unzipped his shorts and slid those and his boxers off, past his knee, and to the floor. He started playing with his cock to get it hard as the video started up. Soon, he was rock hard and stroking his cock as he watched the two porn stars go at it. The video was only six or seven minutes long, so Nate was going to try and time his orgasm with the male actor.

A few minutes later, when he figured the guy in the video was going to cum, he sped up his strokes. Right when the actor gave a final thrust, the camera positioned behind the actors, catching the pulsing of the actors cock as he came in the woman. That image was enough to send Nate over the edge. He quickly grabbed a couple of tissues from the box on his desk, closed his eyes for a moment, and imagined Kaya knelt before him, sucking his cock. His cock erupted in a torrent of cum. Nate caught most of it in the tissues and once he was done cumming, he wiped the remaining cum off of his dick and then discarded the tissues in the trash.

He closed out the browser and got up to wash his hands in the bathroom. Returning to his desk, he managed to find a topic for his paper and began to write it. About five minutes later, Kaya entered his room and sat on his bed.

"Hey," she said. Nate turned from his computer to face her.

"Hey yourself," he smiled. "What's up?"

"Not much. Don't really want to start homework yet, so I'm going to bug you."

"That's cool. I really don't want to write this paper, either." He got out of the chair, crossed the room, and sat down next to Kaya on the bed.

Classes for both of them had started at the community college two weeks ago, so they were now in the midst of the semester and the homework assignments were starting to pile up. Since their rendezvous in the shower about a month ago, they had still managed to find some time for each other. They had been keeping it to fingering and handjobs, but Nate had noticed Kaya getting a little more brazen lately. The last time they had hooked up, she had come to his room at night, climbed into his bed, took his boxers off, and started to jerk his cock.

Right as Nate was about to cum that night, Kaya had said something to the effect of "Oh! I forgot a rag!" and leaned down and had Nate shoot his cum into her mouth. It was hot, to be sure, but Nate wasn't sure if that meant Kaya wanted to progress things between them further.

As Nate sat on the bed, Kaya leaned over and kissed him lightly on the lips. As she withdrew, she looked at him with a crooked smile on her face. "Did you just jerk off?" she asked.

"What? No, of course not!" Nate stammered.

"It's okay if you did, Natey. You can tell me." Kaya looked right into Nate's eyes. There was no use lying.

"Yeah, I did. I needed a break from searching for paper topic ideas."

Kaya's smile widened. "I knew it! You masterbating fool!" She giggled at him.

"Right. And like you haven't gotten yourself off lately I bet," he said as he poked her side. "I hear you sometimes at night."

"Do not!" Kaya protested. "Besides, if I wanted to get off, I'd just come find you. No sense in doing it myself when I have a perfectly good set of fingers right here," she said as she touched one of Nate's hands.

They both smiled and laughed at each other. Kaya broke the silence. "Wanna get off again?" she asked.

"Would love to, but, I mean, I just did it like ten minutes ago."

"Hmmm..." Kaya said as she pondered this admission. "I could probably get you off if you want me to suck your cock." Kaya smiled, but her face betrayed no sense of joking or kidding, she kept looking Nate directly in the eyes and raised her eyebrows a bit.

"Are you serious? Like, for real. Don't joke about that," Nate said.

"I'm for real. I mean, I've never done it before, so it will probably be terrible and you probably won't cum anyway," she said.

"Ha! I've never even had a mouth close to my dick, so I'd probably cum the minute you put it in."

Kaya giggled a bit and reached out with her right hand and started rubbing Nate's dick through his shorts. She crawled up the bed and kissed him lightly on the mouth. "Well, maybe we'll have to see about that," she said. Then, all of a sudden, she pulled away from Nate, withdrew her hand, jumped off of his bed, and started making her way toward the bedroom door.

"Hey! Where are you going?!" Nate practically yelled.

Kaya turned toward him with a devilish grin on her face. "We can't do that now, silly!" she teased. "Mom and the twins are home right now!"

"That is so not cool!" Nate yelled after her. "Not cool, Ky!"

Kaya went to her bedroom and shut the door softly behind her. After the door latched, she quickly reached into her shorts and panties, and started rubbing her clit with renewed vigor. God, she though, he turns me on so much! I can't get enough of his body! I want his cock in my mouth so bad! Right before she was about to cum and likely need to change her panties and shorts, she stopped rubbing herself. I'll save that for later, she thought.

________

Instead of staying home for dinner with the family that evening, Nate had made plans with a new friend from his pre-calc class to go out. After calming himself down from the quick interaction with Kaya, he put on a fresh t-shirt and ran upstairs to say a quick goodbye to his mom before he left.

Kaya hadn't known that her brother was going out for dinner, so after the family wrapped up their meal, she returned to her room to work on her homework assignments. After about an hour, her mother called her upstairs and asked her to help get the twins bathed and ready for bed, which she did.

Nate still wasn't home after getting the twins down, so Kaya went downstairs and turned on a TV show to pass the time before she was ready for bed. She hoped in the meantime that Nate would get home and they might be able to squeeze in a little rendezvous. After a little while longer, she peered at her phone and noticed the time was past ten o'clock. Knowing she and Nate both had a morning class tomorrow, she decided to shut the TV off and get ready for bed.

Feeling forlorn that Nate was not home yet, she knew her hopes that she'd be able to get some of the sexual energy out of her before bed were dashed. She brushed her teeth and changed into pajamas. As she laid in bed waiting for sleep to overtake her, she heard the front door open and shut upstairs. Kaya heard her brother come downstairs and use the bathroom, getting ready for bed.

A few moments later, her bedroom door opened a crack, and she heard Nate whisper "Hey, Ky? You still up?"

"Yeah, I'm up," she responded in a tone that betrayed her dismay at him.

"Mind if I come in?"

"Sure...."

Nate crept into Kaya's room and silently closed the door behind him. He padded over to the bed and crawled in beside her. He leaned over to kiss her, but Kaya moved her head away from him.

"You okay?" Nate asked.

"I'm fine," she responded.

"Ky, what's the matter?"

Kaya stared at him through the darkness of the room. "I don't know, Nate, what do you think might be the matter? Could it be that you didn't even tell me you were going out tonight and then the minute you get home you crawl into my bed expecting to get jerked off or something like that?"

"Geez, Ky, it's not like that," Nate started.

Kaya reached over under the covers and roughly grabbed Nate's rock hard cock through his boxers.

"Oh, no? It's not? Looks like you're pretty ready to go there, dude," she said to him with anger in her voice. She released her grip on his cock and withdrew to the other side of the bed. "Nothing's gonna happen, Nate. You should just go to bed."

"Ky -"

"No, just go. We've got an early class tomorrow anyway."

"Alight, if that's what you want," he said. He stayed still in the bed for a beat, hoping Kaya would change her mind. Kaya's body didn't move, staying rolled on her side, away from Nate. "G'night, Ky," Nate said as he got out of her bed, padded back across the room, and exited her bedroom.

Kaya heard Nate's bedroom door open and shut. It was only then that she rolled onto her back and sighed a heavy breath. This was not the way she had imagined this evening going and was upset.

In another moment, she reached over to her nightstand and grabbed her phone. She opened the Messages app and found the conversation with her friend Sarah.

K: Hey. You up?

S: Yeah, just for a little bit more.

K: Do you have class tomorrow?

S: Yup. One at 10 and one at 2. You?

K: Yeah. 9 and 1. Wanna get together after your 2?

S: For sure! My 2 only goes about 30 minutes usually. Whatcha wanna do?

K: Was thinking we'd head downtown to that store you mentioned a few weeks back...

S: For real?! I'm so down. Let's do it. Meet in the lounge?

K: Done. Do I need to bring anything?

S: LOL. Oh, Ky. No. Just your ID.

K: Sweet. See you then, slut.

S: Fo sho, ho.

K: Night

S: Night

Kaya smiled to herself, closed the app, and put her phone back on her nightstand. Tomorrow should be an adventure, she thought. With that thought, she drifted off to sleep.

_______

The next morning, Nate and Kaya independently showered and dressed, had breakfast, and wordlessly rode to campus together. Kaya hopped out of the car as soon as they parked and mumbled a quick "have a good day" to Nate as she ran into the community college building.

She made it through her two classes without too much issue and noted the new assignments that were going to be due later that week. Both her and Nate had a nine o'clock and one o'clock class on Mondays and usually rode to and from campus with each other.

Before her last class was over, Kaya took out her phone and texted Nate.

K: No need to wait for me after class. Going to hang out with Sarah. Tell mom I'll be home later this afternoon.

It took a few minutes, but then a reply came through her phone.

N: OK. Cool. Everything okay?

K: Just fine. See you at home later.

Kaya turned her phone off and stuck it back in her pocket. After class was dismissed, she purposefully avoided going to the lounge and instead wandered around some of the halls for a few minutes. When she had decided enough time had passed and she wouldn't be running into Nate, she made her way to the lounge and hung out until Sarah was done with her class.

About an hour later, Sarah came into the lounge, noticed Kaya, and made her way over to her.

"Hey Ky," she greeted her.

"Hey Sarah!" Kaya stood up and they hugged briefly.

"Ready to go?" Sarah had a wide grin on her face.

Kaya giggled. "Yes, ho, let's go!"

They made their way out to the parking lot and got into Sarah's car. She started it up and began exiting campus. As she turned onto the road, she nudged Kaya with her elbow from the driver's seat. "So, what brought on this little decision?" she asked. She peered over at Kaya and saw her shift in her seat a little bit.

Kaya glanced at Sarah and smiled. "I dunno, I just decided I need a few more...tools...to help me along sometimes," she said.

Sarah laughed out loud. "Well, we're going to the right place!"

Sarah plugged her phone into the USB cable in the car and handed it to Kaya. "Here. Pick out some music," she said. Kaya took the phone and started up some music. Sarah got on the freeway and within a couple of minutes, they were downtown.

Sarah carefully navigated the streets of downtown and found a parking garage close enough to their destination. They parked and put their bags in the trunk of the car before making their way out to the street.

Up ahead, Kaya could see the sign for Sexworld sticking out from the side of the building. She took a deep breath, feeling some nerves for the first time since deciding to ask Sarah to go along with her.

"You okay?" Sarah asked as she sensed Kaya's nervousness.

"Yeah, yeah, totally cool," Kaya said. "Just a little nervous."

"Don't be! This will be fun!" They were at the door to the store as she said this. "Prepare to have your mind blown, you slut!" Sarah giggled.

They entered the store and were quickly greeted with a bouncer-looking guy who asked for their IDs. They presented them and were allowed to enter the store.

Kaya was quickly overwhelmed looking around the store. It was divided into sections with male toys, female toys, couples toys, and then a few racks of pornography on the far end of the store. She noticed TVs hanging from the ceiling that were playing porn as people shopped.

"Holy crap, this place is huge. I don't even know where to begin!"

"Well, let me be your guide, then. I'll show you some things and you tell me if that sounds good to you, okay?"

"Sure, that works," Kaya said. Sarah took her hand and they started walking toward the female toys section.

"Okay, so the first thing I'd recommend you do is get a really good vibrating dildo," Sarah stated. Kaya's face widened into a big smile. "Yeah, that's the spirit! A good dildo will get you so many places, you don't even know!"

Sarah led them over to a long rack of realistic looking penis-shaped dildos and stopped at the section of the rack that held the vibrating ones. She took two off of the shelf, one larger than the other. Kaya eyed each of the dildos carefully. The larger of the two was a pure black dildo, while the smaller was dark purple in color.

"I don't know what you've stuck up there before," Sarah said motioning towards Kaya's crotch. "But I'd probably go with the smaller of these two. If you go any smaller than this one," she wiggled the purple dildo in her hand, "you'll be back here in a month stepping up to the next model. If you jump right up to this one," wiggling the box with the black dildo, "you probably won't get much pleasure out of it for a while since you'll have to really work up to it."

"Hm, okay," Kaya said, still eyeing each option.

"One thing to remember about vibrating dildos is that they're a little firmer. So there's going to be less give when putting it up your cooch, which the non-vibrating ones will give you. Or a real cock, for that matter," she said.

Kaya considered for a moment and then reached for the purple dildo and Sarah handed her the box. "Okay, I'll go with this one."

"Atta girl!" Sarah smiled as she put the black dildo back on the shelf. "Okay, where to next..." Sarah trailed off as she took a look around the female toy section. "Oh! I know!"

Sarah grabbed Kaya by the arm and led her over to another section of the store. Kaya didn't immediately register what she was looking at until Sarah explained.

"These are butt plugs, my dear," she told her.

"Oh, oh, um, I see," Kaya stammered. "Um, I don't know that I need one of those, Sarah."

"Oh, but you do!" exclaimed Sarah. "Pun intended," she laughed. "Trust me, Ky. You want one of these. Your orgasms will never be as strong as when you have one of these up that beautiful butt of yours."

Kaya looked shocked. "For real?"

"For real."

"Do you have one?"

"Duh. It's in right now!" Sarah said. Kaya's face turned to even more shock. "I'm kidding, you slut! But I have worn it to class before. It was so fucking hot." Kaya burst into a quick laugh and covered her face with the dildo box.

"Okay, so what should I look for?" Kaya asked.

"Hmmm. Well, you'll probably want to get a couple. With these you really gotta train your ass, so you don't want to be jumping right up to something like this," Sarah said as she took a medium sized silver butt plug off of the rack. She handed it to Kaya and she could tell it had some heft to it, which meant it was metal. It had a purple jewel at the end of the plug, where it would stick out of the asshole and allow Kaya to grab on to it to put it in or remove it.

"So," Sarah continued, "you'll wanna get one of these as a starter to work your way up."

Sarah grabbed a smaller butt plug that was purple in color. She handed it to Kaya. Kaya eyed the plug in the package. It was a silicon plug with a smaller base width, but was longer overall than the metal plug. Sarah explained that the extra length would be good to stretch more of her ass deeper inside her.

"Okay, so, those three toys and probably one more. In fact, I want to pick one up for myself since we're here," Sarah said.

Kaya followed her over to another rack, carrying the two butt plugs and dildo. Sarah grabbed two boxes of the same toy off of one of the racks, showing it to Kaya.

"What does that do?" she asked.

"It's called a clit sucker," Sara said. "You put this little round thing," pointing to the suction cup on the picture, "right over your clit and turn this thing on. Most intense orgasm you'll have by yourself, I guarantee."

Kaya giggled a little. "And how would you know if you don't have one?" she asked.

Sarah smirked. "My friend Ali let me try hers out a couple of times. Absolutely mind blowing!"

Kaya smiled. "So did she watch you use it or did you take it home?"

"Both," Sarah replied quickly and smiled.

Kaya knew Sarah was a bit of an experimenter when it came to her sexuality. When Kaya had admitted to Sarah last year that she had never masterbated, not only did Sarah provide some tips to start enjoying her body, but also gave her a hands-on demonstration. Since then, Sarah had mentioned a couple of times about hooking up with Kaya. Kaya had gently rebuffed her advances, but as she and Nate continued to explore each other, she was starting to think about taking Sarah up on her offer.

"Okay, I think we're all set, unless you want to look around some more," Sarah said.

"No, I think I'm good. Let's go."

They took their toys up to the counter with Sarah grabbing a bottle of lube on the way. They paid for their items and the girl behind the counter bagged them up in discrete, plain paper bags. They left the store, made their way back to the car, and were back on the freeway in no time heading to Kaya's house.

_____

Sarah pulled the car into the driveway and to Kaya's surprise, Nate's car wasn't home. After getting inside the house, she was doubly surprised to find no one else home, either. Kaya motioned for Sarah to follow her downstairs and they went into Kaya's room. Kaya shut and locked her door behind her.

"So, I was thinking..." Kaya trailed off.

Sarah sat on the edge of Kaya's bed, facing her, and perked her eyebrows up. "Yeah?"

"Would you maybe help me try some of these out?"

"I thought you'd never ask!" Sarah giddily jumped off of the bed and grabbed Kaya by both arms and spun her around. She walked her to the edge of the bed and then gently pushed her down on the bed. Kaya started laughing and shimmied up the bed, putting her head on her pillow. Sara crawled back on the bed and straddled Kaya, sitting on her thighs.

"So, what first?" Kaya asked.

"First I wanna see that pussy of yours!" she said as she started unbuttoning her and unzipping Kaya's shorts, opening the waistband to her pink thong underneath. Sarah was smiling from ear to ear. Sarah momentarily lifted herself off of Kaya, and Kaya pulled off her shorts and panties in one swift motion. Hovering over her, Sarah stared down at Kaya's small tuft of pubic hair above her pussy. She lowered her right hand to Kaya's crotch and ran two of her fingers through her slit. Kaya was already wet, and Sarah brought her fingers to her mouth, sucking the juices off of them.

12