Nate and Kaya Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm," she moaned softly. Then, "I say we start by training your ass a bit, how does that sound?" Sarah asked.

"Uh, okay, sure." Kaya was nervous about this, but she also knew Sarah knew what she was doing.

"Okay, cool. So here's what we're gonna do," she said. She reached for Kaya's bag from the store and pulled out the bottle of lube and the small, purple, butt plug. "First, we're just gonna use fingers to help get your butt used to something being there, okay?"

"Okay."

"Don't worry dear, I'll go super slow. Okay?" Sara moved down the bed a bit, and then positioned herself between Kaya's legs. Kaya spread her legs and then brought her knees up a bit toward her chest. Sara suddenly lifted her shirt over her head and then undid her bra, setting her size C cup breasts free. They swung freely as Sara positioned herself again, getting lower to the bed in front of Kaya.

"Okay, Ky, here's what to do. Pull your legs as close as you can to your chest and rotate your hips so your asshole is kind of in the air," she instructed. Kaya did as asked and as she did, Sarah flattened herself on the bed on her stomach. Her face was mere inches from Kaya's exposed pussy and asshole.

Without warning, Sarah covered the distance between her face and Kaya's butthole, and stuck her tongue out to greet her puckered hole. As she came in contact with Kaya's hole, Kaya inhaled sharply and her butt clenched up, her asshole winking at Sarah.

Sarah giggled a bit. "Sorry, I should have warned you I was going to do that. It's okay, just relax," she said. She rubbed the underside of Kaya's thighs and butt as she said this.

Kaya breathed out a relaxing breath, and Sarah saw her butt hole relax as well. Then, slowly this time, Sarah brought her tongue to Kaya's puckered anus and began licking her ass. Slowly at first, she licked around the outside of her tight hole, then on the hole itself. She looked up at Kaya to see her friend had her head thrown back and eyes closed, breathing heavily, enjoying the sensation.

"I'm going to put my tongue in you now," Sarah said. Kaya's head shot up as she watched her friend extend her tongue from her mouth and begin poking at her rear opening.

"Hooooolllyyyy shiiiiittt," Kaya moaned as Sarah's tongue worked its way into her ass. Kaya felt Sarah withdraw her tongue, getting more spit on it from her mouth and then reinsert it into her ass. With the extra lubricant, Sarah's tongue slipped past Kaya's O ring and into her ass. Kaya moaned louder as this happened. Sarah kept her tongue there, wiggling the tip inside of Kaya.

As Sarah began to wiggle her tongue, she took her left hand and reached up to Kaya's pussy. Wetting her thumb in Kaya's folds, she began to rub her clit as she worked her tongue in and out of her puckered hole. In response to her pussy being played with, Kaya's body began to writhe under Sarah's movements.

"I'm gonna cuuuummmmm!" Kaya exclaimed.

Sarah pulled her tongue out of Kaya's ass. "Yes, do it! Do it, slut!" Just as quickly as she had removed her tongue, Sarah slid it back in her ass. Right then, Kaya's body tensed as her orgasm ripped through her and her pussy exploded, shooting her juices on Sarah's face. Two more smaller ejaculations followed as Sarah lapped up her juices as they trickled down to her asshole.

"Holy shit, dude!" Sarah exclaimed. "Was not expecting that!"

"Ha, yeah, sorry," breathed Kaya. "Should have warned you."

"No, it's okay. I've just never had that happen before!"

Kaya's breathing was beginning to slow as she got herself under control. It was then that she realized that there was still something in her ass. She peered down to her crotch and noticed that Sarah's pointer finger was stuck up her hole. While she had been coming down from her orgasm, Sarah had lubed up her finger and poked it in.

"How does it feel?" she asked.

"Weird. Tight. But I like it," Kaya said.

Sarah giggled. "Cool. I'm gonna do one more, okay?"

"Okay..."

Sarah squeezed a bit more lube on her second finger and then gently eased it into Kaya's ass. Kaya gasped as her ass started to stretch to accommodate Sarah's second finger. She could feel her O ring tighten around her fingers as Kaya's body tensed a bit. "Rub your pussy a little bit. It'll make the stretching easier," Sarah instructed.

Kaya reached down and started lightly rubbing her pussy. The pleasure of rubbing herself offset the tension she was feeling in her ass. Soon, she felt Sarah begin to withdraw her fingers just before they were fully out of her ass, and then push them back in. She began a steady rhythm of finger fucking Kaya's ass. This went on for a minute until Sarah broke the silence.

"Think you're ready to try the plug, babe?" she asked.

"Yeah. Yeah. Okay," Kaya breathed. "Let's try it."

Sarah slowly pulled her fingers from Kaya's ass and reached over to unbox the plug. After it was out, she smeared a healthy amount of lube on the toy. Kaya held her legs to her chest grabbing them at the back of the knee joint.

"Okay, Ky. Gonna go slow. I want you to lean back, relax, and close your eyes. Tell me if something hurts too much, kay?"

"Yep, got it." Kaya leaned her head back on the pillow and closed her eyes. She took a deep breath and slowly exhaled, calming herself.

Within a moment, she felt something soft and round touch her anus. That feeling lasted only a moment as Sarah began to insert the toy into her. She felt her asshole start to expand to accommodate the increasing girth of the toy as it entered her. Just as it was about to get uncomfortable, all tension went away as the butt plug's flared base nestled in between her ass cheeks with a satisfying POP.

Kaya's eyes opened and she looked down at Sarah. Sarah was beaming with a smile on her face.

"That's it, babe. She's all the way in." Sarah gently pushed on the flared base a bit, which sent shots of electricity up Kaya's pelvis.

"Wow. Okay. So, now what?" she asked her friend.

"Well, now, we could make out and eat each other out..." Sarah suggested.

Kaya's face registered surprise. Still holding her knees to her chest, Sarah giggled a little bit. She figured having her tongue in Kaya's ass was about all the girl-on-girl action Kaya could handle for the day. Baby steps....

"Or, we can just get dressed." Sarah giggled. "So just wear it around a bit, get used to it. See how you like it."

"For real?!"

"Yes, Ky. For real." Sarah sat up on the bed. She reached for a tissue from Kaya's nightstand and wiped off her fingers. She then reached for her bra and top, putting them both back on. She handed Kaya her shorts, but held onto the panties. "You might want to put on a pair of regular panties, just to make sure that thing stays in," she advised.

"Yeah, good call." Kaya eased off the bed, noticing the plug that was now stuck inside her ass. She gingerly walked over to her dresser and pulled out a pair of full panties, putting them on. She then put her shorts back on.

Sarah gathered up the bottle of lube and the other toys they had bought and stuffed them into the bottom drawer of Kaya's nightstand. "You'll probably want to hide those somewhere better later on," she said. Kaya smiled and nodded.

"But I'm gonna hold on to these for a bit," she said as she stuffed Kaya's thong panties into her pocket. Kaya smiled and wordlessly shook her head slightly.

Sarah excused herself to the bathroom and Kaya could hear her washing her hands and using some mouthwash. When she came back she asked how Kaya was doing.

"Good. Like you said, it'll take some getting used to."

"Yeah, but trust me, it's worth it." Sarah smiled at her.

"What're you gonna do with my panties, you ho?" Kaya asked as she smiled.

"I'm gonna sniff them while I use my new toy on myself, duh!" Sara exclaimed. She leaned into Kaya and gave her a light kiss on the cheek. "Okay, ho, I have to get going. See you tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I'll be at class!"

Sarah and Kaya hugged and then Kaya walked her upstairs, showing her out. There was still no one home after Sarah had gone, so Kaya just started walking around the house, trying to act as normal as possible with the butt plug up her ass. This is going to be interesting, she thought to herself. She then headed downstairs to better hide her toys and start on her homework until the family got home.

_______

Nate, their parents, and the twins had all arrived home at about the same time. Kaya came upstairs to greet everyone and saw her dad had stopped to get take out on his way home.

"Hey, baby, sorry we're so late," Kaya's mom said to her.

"No worries. Everything okay?"

"Oh, yes, just ran a little late today."

They all sat down at the table and enjoyed the take out and easy clean up. After dinner, their parents played with the twins in the family room while Nate and Kaya looked on and watched TV.

Nate looked over at Kaya and sent her a text as he did. Kaya silenced her phone and looked at the message.

N: Sorry about last night. Really. I was thinking too much with my dick.

K: Yeah, you were, and you should be.

N: Forgive me? I'll make it up to you....

K: Yes I forgive you. Let's talk later.

After about an hour, their mom announced it was bedtime and marched the twins upstairs. Nate and Kaya stayed back with their dad for a bit longer until he decided to go upstairs and help out before he went to bed.

Kaya got off the couch and walked past Nate, brushing his arm as she went past. She went downstairs on her way to her room with Nate following her by a short distance. She motioned with her head for him to join her and he entered her bedroom and silently closed the door behind him.

Kaya sat on the bed and Nate went over and sat next to her.

"Ky - "

"Nate. We need to get a couple of things straight, okay?" she looked over at him. Nate nodded silently. "Just because we've been "hooking up" without any strings doesn't make it okay to just use each other as sex puppets. I love doing things with you, but we should also be respectful of one another."

Nate's face fell as he realized his error. "I agree. I shouldn't have just assumed you'd want to mess around. I'm sorry, Kaya."

Kaya smiled at him and leaned her head on his shoulder. "Thanks, Natey. I appreciate that." She then looked up at him and kissed him deeply on the mouth. They sat for a moment making out before they broke their kiss.

"Mind if I get changed for bed quick?" she asked.

"No, not at all."

Kaya lifted herself off of the bed and walked over to her dresser. As she did, she pulled her t-shirt over her head and undid her bra. Nate caught a glimpse of her small breasts in the mirror on top of her dresser, before she found a tank top and pulled it on. Next, she unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts, slipping them off and discarding them in the hamper next to the dresser.

She opened a lower dresser drawer, bending slightly at the waist to search for a pair of pajama shorts. All of a sudden, Nate cleared his throat.

"Um, Ky..." he stammered. "What's that?"

Not even remembering, Kaya turned her head back to Nate. "What's what?" she asked.

Nate leaned forward off the bed a bit and tapped the protruding round base of the butt plug that was showing an outline through Kaya's panties. "This," he said.

Kaya shot up and whipped around to face Nate. Her face had turned to a bright red. She had gotten so comfortable with the butt plug up her ass that she had forgotten that it would show through her panties.

"Um, nothing. That's nothing, don't worry about it." she stuttered.

"Kaya? What is that?"

Kaya's breathing had picked up and she worked to slow it down. "If I show you, you have to promise two things, deal?"

"Okay. What are the two things?" Nate asked.

"One, I don't want any judgment out of you." Nate nodded in agreement. "And two, you don't tell a soul. I mean not. A. soul." she practically hissed. Nate's face had turned into a bit of shock, but he nodded his silent agreement.

Kaya took another deep breath and then hooked her thumbs into her panties. She hesitated for a moment and then slid them down her legs. They hit the floor silently as Nate's eyes moved to stare at the small patch of pubic hair now visible to him.

Kaya moved across the room to Nate, standing in front of him while he sat on the bed. She quickly debated what would be the best way to show Nate what she was hiding back there. Then she moved slightly to her right and crawled up on her bed on all fours with her ass stuck in the air. She stopped and stayed where she was, turning to look back at her brother.

Nate's head had turned with her as she moved onto the bed. Once it was in view, Nate's mouth fell open as he saw the flared base of the purple butt plug that was clearly up his sister's ass.

"Hooolllyy shit," he whispered. "You have a butt plug in!"

Kaya smiled at him. "Yes, I do. What do you think?"

"Well, first, where did you get something like that?" Nate asked.

"At the grocery store," Kaya said sarcastically. "Geez, Nate, where do you think? At a sex shop, of course!"

Nate was still perplexed. "When did you go to a sex shop?"

"Never mind that, Natey. What do you think?"

"I think it looks awesome. How does it feel?"

"It takes some getting used to," Kaya admitted. "But I had some help along the way." Kaya smiled as Nate looked at her with renewed confusion. She flipped over to her back, laying on the bed with her head on a pillow. She looked at Nate with intensity. She leaned over and turned on the lamp on her nightstand.

"Why don't you go lock the door and shut off the light? And then get undressed?" she basically instructed him.

Nate did as told, crossing the room to lock the door and kill the light while he simultaneously pulled his t-shirt over his head. He wasted very little time undoing his shorts and pulling them and his boxers to the floor. He stepped out of his clothes and walked back to the bed, his already hard cock bobbing in anticipation. Kaya patted a spot on the bed next to her as she turned on her side to face Nate as he climbed on the bed.

Their mouths met and they kissed deeply as their bodies touched one another. Kaya could feel the throbbing hardness of Nate as they pulled each other close. She could also feel the precum beginning to leak out of his cock.

"I'm want to suck your cock tonight, okay?" Kaya stared at her brother. He stared back, gulped, and nodded slightly.

Kaya rolled Nate onto his back, rubbing his chest as she did so. She moved between his legs, separating them at his crotch. She began kissing down his chest and stomach, stopping just above the line of his pubic hair. Kaya glanced up at her brother for a sign of reassurance. He nodded at her and as he did, Kaya moved her face to the base of Nate's cock. She stuck her tongue out and licked up his shaft all the way to the tip, briefly engulfing his head while she sucked the precum off of the tip.

Nate inhaled sharply and he moaned his approval as he breathed out. Kaya then repeated that process, except this time, she flicked her tongue across his ball sack before licking all the way up his shaft. She watched as his balls and cock twitched uncontrollably as she stimulated him.

"Okay, Nate," she whispered. "I'm going to try and do this now." She smiled.

"Can't wait," Nate breathed in a whisper.

Kaya took hold of his cock at the base, tilting him up until he was sticking straight out from his body. She swirled her tongue around the tip of his cock, getting it nice and wet. Nate's breathing continued to get heavier. Then, she parted her lips slightly as she engulfed his head once again, and slid all of Nate that she could into her mouth. She held him there for a moment, sticking her tongue out the bottom of her mouth, licking as far down on the shaft of his cock as she could.

She brought her head up, withdrawing all but the tip of his cock from her mouth, before she slid him back into her wet mouth. Nate moaned and watched as his sister lost her mouth virginity, giving her very first blowjob to her brother.

Kaya bobbed a few more times before withdrawing his cock entirely. She took a breath, then licked the glans of his penis before shoving it back in her mouth. She continued her bobbing motion, establishing a regular rhythm.

The bobbing rhythm increased Kaya's awareness of the butt plug that was still firmly in her asshole. As she continued to suck Nate, she reached down with her free hand and started to play with her pussy.

Nate knew he was not going to last long. He had never had anything like this happen before and Kaya's mouth felt so fantastic wrapped around his cock. Within another minute, he started to feel the familiar tingling in his balls. He was going to cum, and soon.

"Ky," he whispered. "I'm gonna cum. Gonna cum soon, Ky!"

Kaya just murmured what sounded like an okay as she continued to keep his cock in her mouth and then sped up her bobbing while also speeding up her rubbing strokes on her pussy.

"Ohhhhh...SHHIIIIITTTT!" Nate moaned as his cock erupted into his sister's mouth.

Kaya could feel Nate's cock get harder and sensed his balls constricting and knew he was going to cum now. As he let out his moan, she stopped bobbing, keeping the tip of his cock in her mouth and started flicking her tongue across his glans from inside. She felt his cock pulse as the first spurt of hot cum shot into her mouth. Just then she moved her fingers from her clit and shoved them inside her pussy, cumming along with Nate.

Kaya kept flicking his cock while swallowing the first rope of cum. She barely got that swallowed before the second, third, and fourth shots erupted from Nate. It was too much for her mouth to handle at once and as she tried to swallow it all, some seeped out the corners of her lips and ran down his shaft.

As Nate ejaculated into her mouth, her pussy was clamping down on her inserted fingers while her asshole clenched around the butt plug. The intensity of all of her holes being filled with something was almost too much! She could feel her own juices running down her hand and dripping onto the bed as her orgasm started to subside.

She then started sucking just the tip of his cock, milking the rest of his cum out of his shaft. After a moment, Nate put a hand on her shoulder. "Ohmygawd, that was amazing. But it's really sensitive now," Nate said.

Kaya took her mouth off of Nate's cock, but before releasing him from her grip, ran her hand from his base upwards, squeezing out any cum still trapped in his shaft. A small amount of cum emerged from his pee hole, which Kaya quickly slurped up before finally letting him go. She sat back on her haunches, smiled at Nate, and then withdrew her fingers from her pussy. She sucked them gently, getting as much of her juice off of them as possible.

"Holy fuck, Kaya. That was absolutely amazing. I've never cum that hard before."

Kaya giggled and looked at him as she wiped the corners of her mouth. "I'm glad you liked it!" She leaned in to Nate and kissed him lightly on the lips. "And I can't wait for my turn tomorrow."

"You sure you don't want me to do you right now?" Nate asked as he rubbed his sister's bare ass.

"Better not tonight. It'll give me something to look forward to tomorrow."

They kissed one last time and then Kaya moved to the side so Nate could get off the bed. Nate moved across the room and picked up his clothes off the floor. Before he opened the door, he turned to Kaya and said "Love you, Ky."

"Love you too, Natey."

With that, he left her room for his. She crawled into her bed, still naked from the waist down with the butt plug inserted in her, and drifted off to sleep.

12