All Comments on 'Nate and Kaya Ch. 03'

by gregarun1498

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

trash

eerie69eerie6910 months ago

Where is the second part?

Thanks for the chapter.

Great story! I can't wait for the next part :)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Was there a chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Where was the tag for lesbian sex? I thought this was a brother/sister incest story...why would you put in a lesbian sex scene between the sister and her best friend? To me, that's outright cheating on her brother. It really ruined the entire story and I won't be reading any further updates. 1*

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I'm going to table this until Ch. 2 shows up.

Lukester10Lukester1010 months ago

You turned Kaya into a complete bitch. She starts something with her brother and then turns him down. They he pays her back by not being there when she wants him. Then basically changes the rules on him basically saying that every sexual situation is up to her. Fuck that

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I think I better stop reading this story chain. It looks like all of the other stories where it starts out as a great brother and sister love story and then suddenly for no reason, boom, she's turned into a lesbian and a whore. They could have experimented with each other without the "friend" and the sex toys. I don't know how you go from mutual masturbating to sex shops when supposedly they are so naive. Pretty soon her Friend will take over and it won't be a brother sister story any more.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yeah, complete wash. So typical for women too. Getting hurt feelings over nothing then ruining a good thing out of spite. I came here to read a fantasy. The last two chapters were so good! They were like the holy grail, perfectly captured innocent exploration, an increasingly erotic slow Burning fire. I was looking forward to chapter 3 so much, now I want to puke.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Need part 4

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I have to agree with some of the other comments. What the hell happened? You ruined what could have been a good story. I just don't understand!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Waiting for chapter 4!

Over_Under_Over_Under_about 2 months ago

I agree with all the anonymous's...She really went over the top when she shut him down. They aren't tied to each other except perhaps in her eyes. I don'tlike it when the girl (or the guy) gets to treat the other pooly. As far as the 2 friends. It could have gone farther between them but it stopped with nothing happening. Not sure if I wanted to see her explore her other side or not, but I am glad this went back to bro/sis story. Just weird how she gets to determine what happens between them and he just goes along with it without argument....

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

I'm glad she ruined It for him. He deserved it. He needs to communicate first. Even if he was hanging out with a dude from school he should have let her know. Even if they aren't committed just a quick text hey I'm going out with a buddy bj later? Text would have been easy to do. He treated her Lovingly and then like a fuck toy. Good on her. She should have asked him where he was and what he was doing. Not in a controlling way but in a way if she wanted to continue or proceed further and talk about their more inner feelings more and set rules like they have been. If they are one on one or not so it's all in the open.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous