Nate and Kaya Ch. 04

Story Info
Nate and Kaya continue to explore.
10.4k words
4.71
6.5k
10

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 07/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaya's body awoke slowly from her deep slumber. As she woke, she remembered some of the dreams that had floated through her head during sleep. Thoughts of Nate's cock in her mouth, thoughts of his cum spurting into her mouth as she blew him. Her body continued to wake as these thoughts percolated to her conscious, her hands beginning to rub up and down her torso under the warm sheets.

She smiled to herself as her eyes opened ever so slightly in the now bright room. It was definitely morning. She turned her head toward her nightstand and noticed a message waiting for her on her phone. She grabbed her phone with one hand, keeping the other under the sheets resting on her small tuft of pubic hair.

Kaya saw the message was sent to both her and Nate, from their mother. It was wishing them a good day and telling them that she, her father, and the twins, had already departed for the day. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, both her and Nate had later classes, so they had the opportunity to sleep in. Feeling comfortable that there was no risk in anyone seeing her, she slid out of bed - still naked from the night before - and made her way over to her clothes dresser. She picked out a few items, laying them out on the bed.

Then Kaya walked, still naked, across the hallway, past Nate's bedroom door, and into their bathroom. Leaving the bathroom door open, she started the water in the shower. She then sat down on the toilet to relieve herself. She spread her legs and bent over to watch her pussy lips spread slightly as her stream of pee started. As she watched herself go, she noticed glimpses of the jewel at the end of the butt plug, which was still doing its job plugging her butthole. So naughty, she thought as she smiled to herself.

Finished peeing, she rose and flushed the toilet, and then entered the shower. The water was warm and refreshing. She rinsed her entire body and hair before turning her back toward the stream of water. She then lifted her left leg onto the bench next to her and reached behind her butt. She took hold of the end of the butt plug and slowly, gently, pulled it from her anus. A satisfying "pop" feeling came from her hole as the plug exited. Kaya spent a few moments washing and rinsing the plug before turning her attention to her own hygiene.

Meanwhile, Nate was also slowly waking from his restful night, becoming increasingly aware of the very hard erection he was sporting below his sheets. He stretched slightly as a smile appeared on his face, remembering what had happened just a few hours earlier. He reached over to check his phone, noticing the same message that Kaya had read a few minutes earlier. It was then that he heard the water running from the shower, and figured he'd join his sister, since no one else was home.

Nate rose from bed and opened the door to his bedroom. The sound of the water got louder as he realized Kaya had left the bathroom door wide open. With his erect cock leading the way, he walked into the bathroom and noticed Kaya was facing the shower, rinsing soap from her hair. He silently entered the shower, softly closing the door behind him, and stepped to Kaya.

Nate's erection was the first to make contact with Kaya's lower back, which caused her to jump slightly, before he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into an embrace. Nate kissed the bottom of her neck and Kaya let out a soft moan.

"Good morning, gorgeous," Nate said.

Kaya wiped the water from her eyes, turned around in Nate's arms, and smiled at him. "Good morning! And my, aren't we awake already," she said as she reached down and gave Nate's cock a soft squeeze.

"What can I say, it has a mind of its own sometimes," he said and smiled.

"Here, go ahead and rinse off," Kaya said. She stepped to the side and sat down on the shower bench as Nate moved into the stream of water and rinsed his body and hair. He was now facing away from the shower head, running water through his hair, his erection pointing straight up and out, right in front of Kaya's face.

Kaya's eyes were glued on Nate's cock as she reached for a bottle of body wash and began soaping up her body. Nate washed and rinsed his hair with shampoo and then wiped the water out of his eyes. He looked over at Kaya with a pensive look on his face.

"Hey, Ky, um..." he started. Kaya looked up at him with an expectant look. "I haven't, ya know, gone yet this morning." Kaya continued looking at him. "Would you mind if I relieved myself a bit?"

Kaya looked at his still erect cock and and laughed a bit. "Sure, Natey, that's fine. Go ahead!"

"Oh thank god," he said. Not a moment later, the tip of Nate's penis shot out a stream of pee. Kaya giggled. The pee was shooting straight up, into an arc, before falling to the shower floor and down the drain. She noticed that as his stream continued, Nate's penis was slowly becoming less erect, which was causing his stream to become more flatlined.

"Two can play at this game," Kaya said. Nate glanced over at her as she pulled both of her legs up, placing the heels of her feet on the edge of the bench. Her knees were spread wide, revealing the entirety of her pussy to him. Kaya reached down and spread her outer pussy lips with two of her fingers and pulled slightly up toward her.

Then, just as had happened with Nate's penis, she pushed out a stream of pee from inside her pussy. The stream arced up several inches before falling to the shower floor. The loss of erection Nate had had while he was peeing evaporated and his cock went back to full mast. His stream had finished and while Kaya was pushing out her piss, Nate turned and lined his cock up directly in her stream. As her stream started to weaken, Nate brought his cock closer and closer to her until it was almost touching her pussy.

Nate took hold of his erection and lightly tapped Kaya's pussy with his cock, splashing the small pool of pee that was left over in her opening. He kept tapping her, moving the tip of his cock up to her clit. Kaya let out a soft, short moan as he did this and her eyes rolled back in her head.

Suddenly, Kaya felt Nate rubbing the length of his shaft up and down his pussy, with the head stopping ever so slightly at the bottom of her pussy, right at her opening. Kaya's eyes shot open and she moved her left hand under Nate's penis, covering her vagina. Meeting his eyes, Nate smirked a bit and stood, putting his erection directly in front of Kaya's face.

"Not sure I'm quite ready for that," Kaya said, eyeing Nate's hard cock. "But, do you think it might be time to repay the favor, oh brother?" Kaya asked Nate. She moved her hand in a circular motion on her pussy lips before sliding two fingers to either side and opening her vagina to him.

"Sure!" said Nate enthusiastically. "You want me to eat you out?" he asked.

"Yes, yes I do!" Kaya responded. "But go slow. I've never been licked and want to feel everything!"

Nate smiled and dropped to his knees on the shower floor. He placed his hands on Kaya's knees and slowly slid them down the inside of her thighs, toward her crotch. Before he reached her mound, he slid them back up her legs and down again. As he did so, he lowered his face toward her waiting pussy. Even in the shower and with the pee, he could tell Kaya's pussy was getting wet in anticipation of him. It was a different wetness than just water or urine and as he brought his face right to her opening, he could smell her intoxicating scent.

Nate started by kissing Kaya's inner thighs, starting with the left leg, moving down toward her pussy. Then the right leg. When he got to her pussy, he kissed her inner crotch, around her pussy. Then he extended his tongue, licking from the base of her pussy to her hood, using the motion to open her lips to his mouth.

Kaya let out a low moan as she felt Nate's tongue run up the inside of her folds and flick across her clit. Nate then started licking earnestly with her outer lips, working to the inside of her labia. His tongue ran up and down, up and down, up and down, inside of her pussy. She could feel herself getting wetter and wetter as her juices began to flow.

As Nate was about to start another licking, he stopped at the base of Kaya's pussy and stuck his tongue deep into her hole, as deep as it would go. Kaya moaned more intensely and began playing with the nipple on her right breast. Nate withdrew his tongue ever so slightly before ramming it back into her love tunnel, this time wiggling it around, feeling all of the textures inside of her.

Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth Nate went, tongue fucking his sister's virgin pussy. Nate could feel Kaya's pussy getting wetter. He stopped tongue fucking her for a moment to lap the juices out of her pussy. Even though he had tasted her off of both of their fingers, Nate was in heaven tasting his sister directly from the source. He resumed his fucking of Kaya's pussy hole with his tongue for a few more moments.

"Nate?" Kaya blurted out. "Lick my clit now?" she asked.

Nate was all too happy to oblige. He slowly worked his way up Kaya's pussy until the tip of his tongue pushed her hood back to reveal a very hard, pink nub. He began different licking techniques around and on her clit, gauging her reactions, until he found the technique that worked the best.

Kaya's moans were getting louder and more intense in the shower, peppered with a "fuck yes" every now and then. Nate kept at it, wiggling his tongue back and forth across Kaya's clit. Every so often, he would dip down to her hole, wetting his tongue with her juices, before continuing to pleasure her clit.

After about five minutes of Nate paying close attention to her clit, Kaya yelled out "I'm going to cum soon, Nate!"

Nate could feel her body start to tense as her orgasm began. Kaya's hips started to buck softly, letting Nate know exactly where he needed to be to get her off.

"FUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK," Kaya moaned. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" she screamed.

All of a sudden, Kaya sat back on her butt, giving Nate full access to all of her pussy. She tensed and screamed again just as Nate felt a hot stream of Kaya's cum hit the back of his throat. At first, a short pulse of cum, followed by two longer pulses, and then the pulses became shorter and less intense, the cum just dribbling from her pee hole.

Nate tried desperately to drink in all of his sister's juices, but some dribbled out of his mouth, onto the bench. As her pulses softened, Nate shifted his tongue down and inside Kaya, licking her juices directly from her pee hole.

Kaya's body began to relax and she placed a hand on top of Nate's head. She gently pulled him away from her sex and he looked up at her and smiled. Kaya smiled down at her brother, breathing heavy, as she came down from her orgasm.

"That was fucking fantastic," she said.

"Glad you liked it!"

"You...man...you can do that anytime you like. This pussy belongs to you."

Nate smiled. "Well, we might need more than just one towel if we do it anywhere but the shower," he said. Kaya smiled. He wasn't wrong. She had cum a lot. She ran her hand across his cheeks and chin, cleaning any of her juices from his face.

Nate stood and extended a hand to Kaya. She took it and rose from the bench. They spent a moment under the water, rinsing off everything they had just spent the last 20 minutes or so doing. Once they were thoroughly rinsed, Nate turned off the water, and they both exited the shower to dry off.

"See you upstairs in about 30 minutes to head out?" Nate asked.

"You got it!" Kaya responded. She hung her towel up on the rack and started to depart the bathroom to dress.

"Um, Ky?" Nate called after her.

"Yeah?"

"Aren't you forgetting something?" he asked. Kaya presented him with a quizzical look. Then Nate pointed inside the shower, on the bench, next to the bottles of shampoo and body wash. It was Kaya's butt plug that she had taken out earlier.

"Oh! Good call. Thanks, Natey!" She leapt back into the shower and quickly retrieved the plug, then ran out of the bathroom to her bedroom.

----------

The ride to school started off quiet, both Nate and Kaya reveling in their morning activities. Kaya smiled out the window of the car, never having felt so sexually satisfied as she did just then. She couldn't believe that she had just had her pussy eaten, much less by her older brother. To her, it made it hotter. After a few moments, her thoughts shifted, but kept on that morning's activities. The "pee war," as she was referring to it in her head, had also been a turn on.

"Nate?"

Nate turned and glanced at his sister. "Yeah, Ky?"

"This morning, in the shower, why did you stick your dick in my pee stream?"

Nate paused for a moment and considered her question. "Dunno. Guess I just wanted to feel what it was like."

It was Kaya's turn to pause and consider. "Have you ever wanted anyone to pee on you?"

"Jeez, Ky," Nate said. He glanced back at his sister who was looking directly at him with a huge smile on her face. "I mean, I've never given it too much thought. I've seen it in videos and everything." Nate looked back at the road. As they came to a red light, Nate brought the car to a complete stop.

"So you've given it some thought, then," Kaya teased as she poked him in the side. "It's okay, Natey, you can tell me all about your golden shower fantasies. No judgment here!" She laughed and held her hands up in a mocking "don't shoot" gesture.

Nate grumbled but he did not turn to look at his sister. The light turned green and the car continued on down the road.

"Would it help if I told you one of my kinkiest fantasies?" Kaya asked.

"You? You have kinky fantasies?" Nate asked almost incredulously. "Yeah right. I bet you're about as straight as they come!"

"Am not! Hey, you saw me with that butt plug in yesterday! Would a "straight as they come" girl wear one of those? Hmm?"

"Got me there. Sure, I guess. Tell me about your kinky fantasy."

"And then you'll tell me yours?" Kaya pled.

"We'll see...depends on how kinky it is," Nate teased back. He glanced at her out of the corner of his eye.

"Not joking. If I tell you mine, you have to tell me yours," Kaya instructed.

"Okay. I promise I'll tell you," Nate said. He pulled the car into a parking spot in the community college parking lot. He shifted the car into park and cut the engine, turning and facing Kaya as he did so.

"Well," started Kaya. A sly grin formed across her face. "I've always wondered what it would feel like to have someone - doesn't need to be a guy - but someone pee into my pussy." Kaya paused for a moment. "Or, now that I guess I'm sorta into butt stuff, pee into my butt," she said as she giggled.

Nate's mouth dropped open. "Wow! Really?!" Kaya nodded. "Damn, hmmm, okay. Well, that's...that's...hot."

"Now you. What's yours?" Kaya persisted.

Nate paused a beat and eyed his sister ever so carefully. "Well, I guess one kink would be to have a girl straddle my dick and then squirt, er, or, I guess, pee, on my dick."

Kaya smiled. "I knew it! You have a pee kink, too!" Nate looked away from her, eyeing the parking lot, making sure no one was within earshot of this conversation, even if they were still inside the car. "Wait!" Kaya exclaimed. "What do you mean 'you guess one kink'? You have more?"

"Nope. That's all you get. You said you'd tell me yours in exchange for mine."

"But you basically just admitted to having more kinks, Nate," she said sternly. "Tell me one more! I deserve that, at least. I pretty much told you two by saying I like butt stuff." She batted her eyes at him in an effort to further persuade his confession.

"Ugh. Fine. Sometimes, you are just..." he trailed off. He checked the parking lot again and then looked right at Kaya. "Alright. I've always wondered what it would be like to get a prostate massage while someone is sucking me off," he said quickly.

It was Kaya's turn for her mouth to drop open. Nate started to gather his bag from the back seat. Kaya's face turned into a smile and she leaned over and kissed Nate lightly on the lips. "Thank you for sharing that. Maybe it could happen someday? Never know..."

Kaya grabbed her bag from the footwell of her seat and opened her door. "Have a good class, see you for the ride home!" She exited the car and closed her door, leaving Nate alone for the moment. Nate shook his head at what he could not believe he had just told his younger sister.

With that, he got out of the car and walked to class.

---------

For Nate, class was excruciating. Not the topic or the curriculum. But the time it was taking. He wanted to talk to Kaya again, to try and clarify some things with her. To try and explain that he wasn't some wasn't some kind of kink deviant that wanted her to finger his ass. To tell her that he didn't expect anything like that from her. It was just a fantasy. A fantasy he definitely wanted to try at least once, that is.

After class ended, Nate walked to the front door of campus where he spotted Kaya talking with Sarah. They were talking very close to one another and laughing. He hoped she was not spilling the beans about his kinks with her.

"Hey Nate, what's up?" Sarah asked as he walked up to the duo.

"Not a lot. You?"

"Nada. Have one more class today before I can get out of here." Sarah shifted her gaze from Nate to looking beyond him. "Oh, hey, babe, I gotta run," she said. Clearly talking to Kaya now.

Kaya followed Sarah's gaze and laughed. "Okay, okay. Go get him."

Sarah smiled, lightly swatted Kaya's butt, waved to Nate, and headed off in the direction of John Dames. Both Kaya and Nate watched her go and walk up to John, her body language changing from cool, calm, and collected to "I'm going to fuck you now" vibes.

"Yeah, he doesn't stand a chance," Nate said. Kaya laughed again.

"No kidding. He'll be lucky to make it through class without Sarah jerking him off under the desk. Ready to go?" Nate nodded and they headed to the car.

Nate started up the car, put it in gear, and exited the parking lot. They were driving down the road toward home in silence when all of a sudden, Kaya blurted out "Take a left up here!'

"What? Ky, that's not the -"

"Just turn left!" she said as she cut him off.

Nate obediently signaled and turned the car left onto a side street off the main road. They followed the road for a little bit when Kaya told him "Take the next right hand turn, it's up here in about a quarter mile."

Nate didn't even bother asking any questions. He slowed a little, found the turn, and turned right. The pavement gave way to a gravel road surrounded by trees that led in from the road about a tenth of a mile. Then the trees opened up to a large grass field. The gravel road turned to the left, revealing a building at the far end of the field with a gravel parking lot next to it.

"What is this place?"Nate asked.

"Sarah told me about it once," Kaya responded. "Apparently it's some sort of community club that you can rent out from the city. She said she likes to come here with guys when she can't be at home."

Nate took a look around. The place was completely deserted and the building looked empty. "And what is it we're doing here?"

"Just coming here to be with a guy when we can't be at home," she said slyly. She reached over and started rubbing Nate's cock through his pants. "C'mon. Park the car and let's go over there."

Nate parked, shut off the car, and they got out. Again, he took a look around the place. Still no one.

Kaya took his hand and led him over to the far side of the building. There was a covered patio portion with several picnic tables under it.

"Ky, what are we doing? I dunno about th-" he started.

Kaya cut him off by putting a finger up to his lips. "Shhh. Don't worry about it. It's the middle of the afternoon. No one's going to be here. So just relax and let me do my thing, okay?"