Nate and Kaya Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Much like Tuesdays, Thursdays allowed for more sleep and their parents, along with the twins, were gone from the house by the time they awoke. Nate made his way out of bed and to the bathroom. Pushing his erection down toward the toilet, he relieved himself. As he stood there peeing, he started thinking about how he wanted to play this. Should he get in the shower now and hope Kaya joined him, like earlier this week? Or should he surprise her by going to her room? Decisions....

Ultimately, Nate opted to surprise Kaya. He softly padded down the hall and opened her bedroom door, peeking his head in. There was some ambient light coming from around her blinds, giving him just enough to see that Kaya was still sound asleep. He eased into her bedroom, closing the door, but not latching it. He walked over to her side of the bed and eyed her. He could see she had a t-shirt on, and as he carefully lifted the covers, he was greeted by her slightly spread bare legs and a pair of skimpy cotton panties. She looked so gorgeous, lying there sleeping.

Continuing carefully, Nate eased himself onto her bed and beneath her covers. He tucked himself between her legs and draped the covers over himself and her exposed leg. He so badly wanted to take his cock out, thrust Kaya's panties to the side, and have his way with her. But that was not the surprise he had in mind. Instead, he reached up and slowly slid two fingers under her panty waistband. He began to slide them down her hips. Surprisingly, her panties slid effortlessly down her hips and over her butt. Soon, Nate was slipping them down her thighs to her knees.

Kaya moved suddenly and Nate stopped what he was doing. He looked up at her face, but she was still sleeping. Nate decided not to try and remove her panties any further. He paused for a moment to admire his sister's body, which was now naked from the waist down. Her perfect little tuft of pubic hair on full display and the hint of the beginning of her slit below.

He slowly raised her legs slightly and ducked under the strap of fabric, placing himself in the prone position on her bed. His face was now between her inner thighs, mere inches away from her pussy. He took in a deep breath, reveling in her intoxicating scent.

He inched his way up slowly until his nose could almost touch her outer lips. He paused for a moment to again admire his sister's pussy. He now noticed how perfectly trimmed her pubic hair was, with some slight stubble starting to appear around the edges. Her lips were closed, her slight slit all that shown. God, she was beautiful, he thought.

Kaya started to shift on the bed again and Nate used it to his advantage, allowing him to position her legs a little farther apart and place his arms around her hips and his hands along her sides. Obviously, he couldn't spread her legs wide because of the panties resting on her knees, but it allowed him a bit more room to get his mouth closer to her slit.

As Kaya settled and her breathing returned to a steady pace, Nate wet his lips. Then, he stuck his tongue out and began running it up and down Kaya's outer slit, moistening it just a bit with every pass. Her lips tasted salty but sweet as her scent grew. Once her outer lips were sufficiently coated in his saliva, he worked his tongue below the closed slit into her inner folds. He began running his tongue up and down her inner pussy, opening her lips as he did so.

A low moan escaped Kaya's mouth as he continued to plunge his tongue farther into her love mound. Then, as he swept his tongue over her clit, she inhaled sharply. Nate looked up at his sister, tongue still in her pussy, to see that Kaya's eyes were beginning to flutter open.

As she came to, Kaya began to look around and realized that the pleasurable feelings she had been sensing were no dream. No, instead, she looked down to see her brother's face between her legs, his tongue firmly stuck in her pussy. "Fuuuuuck, Nate, this is a nice surprise," she said and somewhat moaned.

Now more awake, she tried to spread her legs wider to accommodate Nate's face and open her pussy to him. Realizing she was constrained by her panties, she reached down and slid them off of her legs. During all of this, Nate did not stop his licking of her pussy. She could feel him probing her with his tongue as she freed her legs from the fabric and spread her knees wider.

Nate smiled up at her and continued to play with her pussy with his mouth. Kaya grabbed her bent knees and pushed them wider, away from her body, as she pulled them to her chest. Her hips rotated up slightly with this move, her pussy and butthole now fully accessible to Nate. Nate responded by slightly repositioning his body and sucking her pussy lips into his mouth. Kaya moaned forcefully as he did this.

"SHIT, Nate, that feels good!" Nate smiled and continued his sucking and licking.

After a moment, Kaya looked back down at Nate. "Natey?" she asked. Nate stopped and looked up at his sister. "I love you licking my pussy, but I'm wondering if you would also play with my hole just below?" she asked as her eyebrows perked up a bit.

Nate smiled. "You want me to rim you?" he asked. Kaya nodded emphatically. Nate gave a slight shrug and mumbled okay.

At first, he went back to licking Kaya's pussy, dipping his tongue into her hole. Then, as he removed his tongue, he kept it stuck out of his mouth and dragged it down over the bottom of her pussy and rested it on her butthole. Kaya groaned loudly. Nate then started swirling his tongue around her puckered hole, lubing it with his saliva. At the same time, he moved his left hand to start rubbing Kaya's clit.

"FUUUUUUUCKKKKK," Kaya responded. This was feeling amazing. "Stick your tongue in my ass," she commanded.

Nate complied and rammed his tongue into her lubed asshole, continuing to flick her clit as he did. He darted in and out of her pucker, fucking her tight hole with his tongue. Kaya continued to moan loudly and started to writhe on the bed. Nate began to alternate his licking, swirling his tongue around her butthole and then moving it up to her pussy before bringing it back down and repeating.

It didn't take long for Kaya to begin to scream with orgasmic passion. "Nate! Nate! Nate!" Kaya exclaimed. "I'm going to cum! I'm cumming! Shit, shit, shit, I'm going to cum!" Kaya reached down, grabbed Nate's face, and planted his open mouth right on her pussy. Just as his mouth locked on her pussy, she came violently. Kaya's ejaculate sprayed into Nate's mouth. He did the best he could to swallow it as it came, but it was too much. Cum was leaking down her pussy and ass crack, around her inner thighs, and completely wetting her sheets.

Kaya laid motionless on the bed, breathing heavily, repeating "fuck, fuck, fuck" softly to herself.

After her orgasm subsided, Nate sat up on his knees and smiled down at his sister. "Holy shit, Ky!" he exclaimed. She was still breathless after the intensity of her orgasm. Nate looked around and took in Kaya and the wetness. "I think you really need to put these in the wash now!"

Kaya smiled up at him and pulled him in for a kiss. "That was absolutely amazing. Fuck, Nate. Amazing."

They both sat up now. "I'll take care of the sheets. You go get the shower running and I'll join you," Kaya said.

And with that, Nate jumped off of the bed and made his way to the bathroom while Kaya stripped her bed and took the sheets to the laundry room.

------

Nate stood below the shower head, facing away from the water stream. His cock was still rock hard from what had just happened. Kaya was incredible and he wanted more of her with each erotic interaction they had.

After a few minutes, Kaya entered the bathroom. Nate watched as she gracefully entered the shower and made her way over to him. As she pulled him into a hug, Nate's cock slipped between her legs. They stood in the warm water kissing for a moment before Kaya broke the kiss and smiled at Nate.

"Do you mind if I, ya know..." she trailed off, a devilish grin on her face. Nate looked at her a bit perplexed. "Nate, this is the first time I've been out of bed this morning, I've gotta go," she said.

"Oh!" Nate exclaimed, now understanding. He smiled widely. "Sure!"

Clearly Kaya did not have any stage fright issues, because as soon as Nate gave the go ahead, he could feel the warm rush of pee forcefully squirting out of Kaya's pussy and splashing all over his cock. Nate was in heaven. He had always wondered what this felt like. And now it was happening, with his sister, no less!

Kaya's stream subsided as she breathed a sigh. "Ah, that feels better. Now, let's pay some attention to you since you were so nice to me this morning!"

Kaya moved so that they rotated around as one, her now directly below the shower head. She rinsed off quickly, and as she moved her hands to wipe the water from her eyes and slick back her hair, Nate noticed something in her hand.

"What's that?" he asked.

"You'll see," Kaya said, the devilish grin returning to her face. "For now, sit." She playfully pushed him away from her and onto the bench to her left. She pushed on Nate's chest, making him lean back into the wall, while she tapped behind his butt, instructing him to move to the edge of the bench.

Then, Kaya knelt before Nate, in between his spread legs. She put what was in her hand next to him on the bench. Nate looked over and realized what she had been carrying was the bottle of lube from her bedroom. His eyebrows raised slightly. "Ky, what's that for?"

Kaya looked up at him from her kneeling position, her hand now gently stroking his hard cock. "I thought I'd give your kink fantasy a try for you," she said. It took Nate a moment to recall the conversation from the other day, and when he did, a half nervous half excited "OH!" escaped his mouth.

"Is that okay?" she asked. "We don't have to if you don't want to."

"No! I mean, yes, er, yeah, that's okay. We can try it. I've just never tried anything like that, even by myself, so I'm not sure what it's like."

Kaya smiled at him. "We'll go slow. If you don't like it at any point, we can stop. Deal?"

"Deal," Nate said as he smiled at Kaya.

Kaya stopped stroking his erection and grabbed Nate's legs under his knees and pushed them up, guiding him to put his feet up on the bench. She looked at him in all his glory. Her handsome big brother, naked as the day he was born, sitting before her exposing everything. His cock laid on his stomach pointing up toward him. His balls hung freely below, and his smooth, puckered butthole, below his balls.

For the first time, Kaya noticed that Nate's balls were smooth as was the skin around his butthole. He must have shaved himself the other day. A wave of excited energy moved through her body and she could feel her pussy pulse.

Kaya returned her hand to Nate's cock and started stroking. She leaned in and sucked one of his balls into her mouth. She toyed with it in her mouth for a moment before releasing it and doing the same to the other one. Nate moaned as she did. Then, Kaya licked his sack up and down. Each time going a bit lower, licking his smooth taint, stopping just above his hole. Then, from his butthole, she licked all the way up, up his shaft, and sucked his head into her mouth. She could taste his precum that had built up at his pee hole.

Kaya released his head and moved back down below his ball sack. She started licking his taint as if it were a pussy, up and down, up and down, until she finally let her tongue find his hole. She rimmed his butthole several times, lubing it with her saliva. All the while, continuing to stroke his cock. When she was sure his hole was well lubed, she slowly stuck her tongue in his ass. Nate jumped slightly and moaned.

"Jesus, Ky, that feels so FUCKING good!" he moaned to her.

Kaya smiled as her tongue was still darting in and out of his ass. Then, Kaya released Nate's cock and with her other hand, grabbing the bottle of lube. Still licking his ass, she put some lube on her right hand and coated her middle finger in it.

Kaya licked from Nate's ass up his taint and balls, up his shaft, and again sucked his head into her mouth. She held his cock with her left hand as she moved her right to his butthole, her lubed middle finger swirling around his hole.

Kaya stopped sucking Nate for a moment and looked at him for consent to keep going. Nate nodded at her. Kaya started to slowly insert her middle finger into Nate's ass, gently gliding the tip of her finger past his O ring and into the smooth confines of his hole. Nate tensed for a moment as she did and she stopped before her first knuckle was in. She could feel him tighten around her finger and she waited until he relaxed before she kept going.

As she waited, she again started sucking his cock, beginning to bob up and down on his shaft while stroking him with her left hand. Nate moaned excitedly. Kaya began to slide more of her finger in his ass as she sucked him.

"Shit, Ky," Nate breathed. "Keep going, that feels great." He put his hand on the back of her head and helped her bob at a pace that was good for him. He could feel Kaya begin to slide her finger in and out of his ass as she bobbed.

Kaya started to gently press up inside of Nate as she fingered him, massaging his prostate while continuing to suck his cock. His precum was flowing freely into her mouth and every third stroke or so, she would squeeze him as she stroked to bring more of it to the pee hole.

Watching his sister suck his cock while fingering his ass after just a few moments was too much for Nate. He kept moaning, encouraging her, as he enjoyed the erotic and taboo pleasures she was giving him. After a moment, he could feel his balls start to tighten up and knew his orgasm was right there.

"Ky, I'm going to cum soon," Nate breathed. "Like, real soon!"

Kaya bobbed on his cock two more times before releasing him from her mouth and jerking his full length with her hand. She continued to finger his ass while she rose to a squatting position right in front of Nate. Kaya felt Nate's cock hardened in her hand as his orgasm built and she aimed his cock right at her pussy as cum exploded from the head. Three strong ropes of cum shot out and hit Kaya's pussy lips while also feeling Nate's pumping around her finger, which was still buried in his ass.

After all of the cum had shot from Nate's cock, Kaya slid her finger from Nate's ass and began to rub the cum that had stuck all over the outside of her pussy while also rubbing his cock in the cum that had pooled around the top of her hand. After his orgasm subsided, Nate put his hand on top of Kaya's to stop her from continuing to rub his now very sensitive cock. He smiled hazily at her.

"How was that?" Kaya asked.

"Amazing. Just...amazing," Nate breathed. Kaya smiled widely at him and kissed his forehead.

Slowly, Kaya rose and then helped her brother up from the bench. Then they returned to the water stream and took turns washing each other. As they were rinsing off, Kaya grabbed Nate and kissed him passionately. Nate smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Say, what would you think about me shaving my pussy?" Kaya asked, tilting her head inquisitively toward her brother.

"You mean like shaving all of it? I know you shave right now..." he trailed off.

"Yeah. Like shaving it all. Going bald."

"Hmm..." Nate considered his sister, staring down at her pussy as he did. "I mean, I like your little bush right now, but I suppose it could be fun to try it out. Hair grows back, so it wouldn't be forever."

Kaya smiled widely. "Sweet. Maybe we can take care of that sometime soon, then."

"Sounds like a plan. But right now, I think we need to get going!"

"For sure. Let's get to it."

With that, Nate reached behind them and turned the water off. They exited the shower and dried off before returning to their respective rooms to get dressed.

As Nate was getting dressed, he thought to himself how Tuesday and Thursday mornings were quickly becoming his favorite of the week. Hopefully they could keep this going while also keeping their activities under wraps from the rest of the family. He knew from the past couple of days the hardest part would be keeping their hands off each other when everyone was around. But, he told himself, it was all worth it to be able to play with Kaya in private.

With that, Nate finished dressing, ran upstairs, and he and Kaya headed off to school for the day.