Nate and Kaya Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaya smiled into Nate's eyes and kissed him deeply on the lips. As she did, Nate could feel her undoing his belt, the button of his pants, and his zipper. Kaya gave the waistband of his pants a good yank and they fell to the floor. Still kissing him, she started rubbing his cock through his underpants. Soon enough, despite Nate's nervousness of the situation, he had a raging erection that was ever so slightly popping out of his underpants.

Kaya pulled away from the kiss and smiled at him. "Don't worry, no one will find us." Nate had to give her that, they were pretty secluded. The back of the building was in front of him, a dense forest of trees behind him and on either side of the field.

Kaya slowly, gently, pulled Nate's underpants down. His boner flopped twice as it released from the waistband. She leaned him against the edge of one of the picnic tables and lowered herself to her knees.

Kaya took hold of Nate's shaft, lifting it up and out of the way. She leaned in and sucked one of his balls into her mouth. Nate let out a small yelp of pleasure as she massaged the ball in her mouth with her tongue. She let it out and then did the same with the other ball. When finished with that, she licked Nate's sack and started licking up the underside of his shaft. Before getting to the tip, she reversed course, licking back down and once again taking one of his balls in her mouth.

She released his ball and lowered his cock to her face. She opened her mouth and swirled the tip of his dick with her tongue. Nate moaned, leaning back on the picnic table, both hands resting on the table behind him. He looked down at his sister as she started to perform fellatio on his throbbing erection.

Nate watched as Kaya's mouth engulfed his cock, a little bit at first, pulling back, and then taking more in. She was lubing up his shaft with her saliva as she moved back and forth, further down his dick every time.

Finally, she had filled her mouth with all the cock it could take. She moved her hand from the base of his cock and the other from his ball sack and reached around with both hands and grabbed his ass. She then slowly pulled Nate toward her, forcing more of his cock in her mouth and down her throat. Kaya gagged and released a bit of his cock before impaling herself again. This time, more successful, as Nate watched more of his cock disappear past her lips.

Kaya kept at this for a few more tries before her throat opened up, allowing Nate's cock to slide in and her nose to touch the tuft of pubic hair above the base of his penis. She held herself there for a moment before releasing the entirety of his cock and beginning to jerk him off with one of her hands. She coughed a bit and then looked up at Nate.

"Wow, that was awesome," Nate said. Kaya smiled and wiped some saliva from her chin with her free hand. That hand returned to massaging Nate's balls and she then put his cock back in her mouth. This time, it was all about getting him off.

She bobbed and sucked and jerked his cock off. Starting slowly, building to a more moderate pace. Nate moaned with every bob, continuing to look down at his sister sucking his dick. Soon, Nate was feeling the tingling in his balls.

"Fuck, Ky, I'm going to cum," Nate warned.

Kaya responded by increasing her pace, bobbing her mouth with more ferocity on his cock. Nate let out a low groan as Kaya felt him harden even more in her mouth and his balls constrict in her hand.

The first shot of cum from his dick hit the back of her throat, which she was prepared for, and she swallowed immediately. Three more ropes of cum shot quickly into her mouth as she swallowed down her brother's seed. Kaya slowed her jerking motion as her mouth stopped completely, only just engulfing the tip of Nate's dick.

Kaya squeezed Nate from the base up to her mouth, draining the remaining cum from his shaft. She sucked out the rest from his tip and released his dick with a satisfying smack. She stood and looked at Nate with a smile.

"Goddamn, that was amazing," Nate said. Echoing what she said earlier in the day, he told her "You can do that anytime. This cock is yours." Kaya giggled and kissed him lightly on the cheek.

Wordlessly, Nate pulled up his underpants and pants, put himself back together, and they headed for the car hand in hand. They drove home listening to the radio and thinking about what had happened in the past few hours.

Kaya worried silently about whether or not they should keep going. It was incest, after all, and she also worried that Nate would wake up and be disgusted about doing these things with his sister. But on the other hand, she was becoming more and more addicted to Nate's cock and the taste of his cum.

On the contrary, as Nate drove home, he kept thinking about Kaya and her beautiful, slender, sexy body. None of what they were doing disgusted him. He wanted more of her. Yearned for her. He wanted to be inside her. But he worried that she thought that would be too far and cut him off for good. He considered this as they pulled in the driveway and walked in the house. It was still early afternoon and their parents and the twins wouldn't be home for a couple of hours.

"I'm going to head down and start on some homework before everyone gets home," Kaya told him. Nate nodded and responded with a quick okay. Kaya descended downstairs as Nate ran up to the kitchen to get something to drink.

---------

An hour or so later, Nate was finishing up one of his assignments in his room and decided he couldn't take it any longer. He needed to talk to Kaya. He got up from his desk and went to her bedroom door, lightly knocking. She told him to come in and he did so, sitting on the edge of the bed next to her.

"Ky," he started. "Can we talk for a sec?"

"Sure. What's up?" she asked tentatively.

"I just...hmm. How do I put this? I just want to make sure you're okay with, ya know, everything we've been doing?" he ended, definitely making it a question back to her.

"You mean like us playing with each other's privates, me sucking you off, and you eating me out?"

"Yeah. That stuff." Nate smiled. Kaya could always be direct.

"Nate. If I wasn't okay with it, I'd definitely tell you. I get it's taboo and we're not really supposed to...but, I dunno. It feels okay to me. Feels right." Kaya paused. "I mean, it's not like I'm jumping on you and raw dogging your cock in my pussy!"

Kaya laughed, trying to ease the tension. Nate sat still, smiled briefly, and looked right at his sister. God, she was gorgeous. A cloud of tension hung in the air over them.

"And, let's just say, hypothetically," Nate started, "that we were to...raw dog my cock in your pussy?"

The smile on Kaya's face faded a bit and she hesitated a moment. "Nate, do you want to fuck? Me?" she asked.

"Ky. Any red blooded guy would want to fuck you. I mean, look at you! You're gorgeous!" Nate exclaimed.

Kaya cut him off. "That's not what I'm asking, Nate. I'm asking if you, YOU," she poked him in the chest with her pointer finger, "Nate, my brother, wants to fuck me. Your sister."

Nate looked down at his hands for what seemed like a small eternity. Then he looked back up at Kaya, deciding to be direct, just like her.

"Yes. I want to fuck you. More than that. I want to have sex with you. Make love to you. All of it."

Kaya's mouth dropped open. "Ohhhh...woooowwww." Kaya exhaled. Another momentary pause. "Man, Nate, that's a lot, dude! I love messin' around with you, I do! I love feeling your dick in my hand and mouth and everything! But fucking? Sex? Once you do that, you can't go back, man! If we fuck, we fuck. We're connected. For life! Your dick! In. My. Pussy!"

"I know, I know! Believe me, I know! It's not like I'm saying we should do it right here and now or anything! But you are so hot and I love you a lot and I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought about what it would be like to be inside you! To be that connected with you!" His eyes were searching hers for a sign, any sign, of understanding. "I mean, especially after we've started, ya know, messing around."

"You love me?" Kaya asked. "As in, love me love me, or love me like I'm your baby sister and you also love seeing me naked?"

"Iiiiii...love you. Love you." Nate stuttered. "And also love seeing you naked," he added under his breath. This caused Kaya to smile at him.

"Natey. I love you, too. I do! But I'm just not sure about the fucking yet. I can't say I'm ready for that. With you or anyone else." She looked at him with kindness in her eyes and reached out to hold his hand.

"Yeah, I get that." Nate said.

"That being said, maybe we can give something else a try? Something that would still make us feel connected?" Kaya said, her eyebrows perking up.

"Like what?"

"I have an idea. But let's wait until tonight to try it. Come in here after everyone's asleep tonight, okay? I think I know a way we can be close without, you know, fucking."

Nate eyed her suspiciously, but agreed. Then, he adjusted himself, moving his erection to make it less noticeable, and got up to leave Kaya's room. As he neared the door, Kaya yelled after him. "Love you, Natey!"

"Love you, too, Ky." he smiled at her, and then closed her bedroom door.

-----

The rest of the evening was completely uneventful. Their parents arrived home with the twins, exhausted from a long day at work. Nate helped cook dinner while Kaya helped her mom out with the younger siblings. After dinner it was bath time, which Kaya helped with, while Nate and their dad cleaned up.

Nate watched TV with his dad for a bit before dad decided to turn in. Bath time had passed, so he figured it was relatively safe to head upstairs. A few minutes later, Kaya bounded down the stairs and sat next to Nate on the couch.

"Mom in bed yet?" Nate asked.

"Yeah. I finished putting the twins down and she went to bed."

Nate put his arm around Kaya, reaching down to squeeze her butt. He leaned over and kissed her softly on the mouth, their tongues playing with each other for a moment. Kaya giggled but said "We had better not get crazy in case someone comes down!"

Nate agreed, so they sat there watching TV, Nate's hand on her butt and Kaya's arm gently rubbing Nate's crotch. After about an hour, they decided it was best to head down to their rooms. They both stopped into the bathroom to get ready for bed, brushing teeth at the sink. Kaya finished first and then moved over to the toilet.

She pulled her pants down, sat on the toilet, and spread her legs wide. "Hey, Natey, look!" she giggled. Just as Nate looked over at his sister, she started peeing. He laughed and shook his head.

"What, you wanna see, right?!" Kaya teased. Nate shook his head again. Kaya finished peeing, pulled up her pants, and then gave Nate a hug from behind. "Remember, come to my room in a little bit, okay?" Nate nodded.

Nate had no idea what idea Kaya had in store for him. He readied himself for bed, throwing on a comfy shirt and pajama bottoms. He turned off the lights in his room and paused for a moment at his bedroom door, listening for any noises coming from above. Hearing none, he silently closed his door and padded over to Kaya's.

He knocked gently and Kaya told him to come in. He repeated the process of silently closing her door and padded to the side of her bed. There was a faint light on, casting just enough glow so that he could see where he was going and make out Kaya's features on her face. There was music softly playing from her phone.

Kaya pulled back the sheets from the other side of bed and Nate slipped in to them. They embraced and kissed, their tongues passionately playing with one another. Nate's hands roamed Kaya's back, which was completely naked. He felt Kaya's hands under his shirt, rubbing his back, while also pulling the hem of the shirt up.

Kaya broke the kiss and in one swift motion pulled Nate's shirt off above his head. They resumed their kiss as Kaya then worked on Nate's pantline, roughly pulling it down on each side until it was low enough that she could kick the rest off of his legs with her foot. Then, they were both naked, laying facing each other in Kaya's bed.

Kaya pulled Nate's body close to her, as close as it could go. They kissed once more as Nate began to play with one of Kaya's breasts.

"You know I'm not ready to have you all the way inside me, but I think I might have a small compromise," Kaya whispered to Nate.

"I'm listening..." Nate replied.

Kaya leaned back and reached behind her, grabbing something on her nightstand. As she brought it back, Nate realized it was a bottle of lube.

"Have you ever heard of a thigh job?" Kaya asked.

"Ah, yeah, I think so," Nate said. "Is that where the guy gets off by basically fucking the girl's thighs?"

"Yeah, pretty much," Kaya said. "And have you also heard of a pussy job?" she asked.

Nate got a weird look on his face. "I don't think so," he replied honestly.

"Well, then, this will be something new for both of us!" Kaya exclaimed. She opened the bottle of lube and sat up on her elbow. She poured a small amount into the palm of her left hand, then reached down and started stroking Nate's hard cock, slathering it in lube. When his cock was good and covered, she took a smaller amount, reached down, and rubbed it on both sides of her thighs, right below to her pussy. She then took her middle finger and traced the slit of her pussy, opening her lips slightly while also providing some lube.

Kaya closed the bottle of lube and put it back on the nightstand. She faced Nate, smiled, and said to him, "Now, I want you to put that hard cock right in between my thighs and push it up against my open pussy lips, okay?"

Nate looked at his sister, a smile on his face, and grabbed hold of his cock at the base. He scooted closer to Kaya and glanced down to both of their crotches.

Nate aimed the tip of his cock just below the tuft of Kaya's pubic hair, and slowly slid it into her thigh gap, which was nice and tight as she pressed her thighs together. After he had slid it part way in, he moved his hand to rest on Kaya's butt cheek.

Kaya adjusted slightly and reached down. She pulled the shaft of Nate's cock up toward her pussy lips, resting it into the parted opening. Then she leaned into him, closing the gap between their bodies. Nate's cock slipped the rest of the way between Kaya's thighs and the head popped out the other side, just below her butthole. Kaya reached back and adjusted his cock once more, making sure the shaft was firmly planted in her pussy lips.

"Okay, rockstar, now's time for the show," she smiled.

Nate knew what to do. He started moving his hips back and forth, thrusting his cock between his sister's well lubricated thighs. He could feel the heat of her pussy on his cock and soon also felt her wetness as her juices began to flow. His entire cock, engulfed in warm, lubricated skin, felt amazing. Each time the head of his cock would pass under Kaya's pussy, a jolt of electricity would pass through his body. It was as if Nate could feel every detail of the outer lips of Kaya's pussy and her clitoris dragging alongside the top of his shaft.

Nate grabbed Kaya's ass and began to thrust faster. He had never been in a pussy before, so he had no comparison, but this felt pretty damn good. Kaya, for her part, started moaning as she continued adjusting her hips to Nate's thrusts. She would rotate her hips back and forth, adjusting to the curvature of Nate's shaft, so that it would rub her clit as he trusted in and out of her thighs. Kaya especially loved as Nate's head would drag through her pussy lips and the lip of his head would knock her hood and clit. The feeling was electric.

After several moments of thrusting harder, Nate slowed his pace and leaned in to kiss Kaya deeply. They continued to moan into each other's mouths as Nate fucked her thighs.

"Fuck, Nate, this feels so good!" Kaya said breathlessly. "I can't even imagine what the real thing feels like!"

"I know, me, too!" Nate responded as he kissed her again.

Nate stopped thrusting for just a moment after they both said that, stopping the head of his cock on Kaya's clit. Anticipating his thrust back through her thighs, Kaya had automatically rotated her hips up toward them. Because Nate had not thrust forward, his cock head was now perfectly positioned at the opening of her vagina. Still embracing and in a kiss, Nate moved his hips forward ever so slightly, pushing the very tip of his cock into the nestled opening of Kaya's pussy.

Kaya broke their kiss and looked into Nate's eyes. "No, Natey, not now. As much as I want to right now. We can't," she said.

Nate was breathing hard. "Are you sure? Ky, I want to be inside of you so bad!"

"I know," she said as she smiled at him. "Just not yet, kay?" She brought his head toward hers as they kissed again. Her hand released his head and reached down to realign his cock. Then, taking the initiative, she started moving her hips back and forth, thrusting his cock in and out of her thighs once more. She couldn't manage to keep her clit in contact with his cock the entire time, but Nate's cock was clear of her entrance.

Nate grabbed Kaya's ass again and returned to providing the thrust in and out of his sister's thighs. A few moments later, Nate's breathing became more hurried. A low groan started out of him. "Ky, I'm going to cum. Where do you want me to go?" he asked.

"Just shoot it in my thighs," she said. With that, Nate's pace quickened. Right before he was about to cum, he leaned down and took Kaya's right nipple into his mouth. He moaned into her breast as Kaya felt his cock stiffen between her thighs and then the pumping started. Suddenly, her inner thighs, outer pussy lips, butthole, and butt cheeks were covered in Nate's warm cum. She could feel it all dribbling down the back of her legs and butt.

"Damn, Natey! That was a lot of cum! Especially for your second load of the day!" she whispered to him excitedly.

"Heh, yeah, sorry. That just felt so damn good!"

They lay still looking at each other as Nate's cock softened between Kaya's thighs. They kissed once more as Nate softened enough that he slipped from her thigh gap, his limp cock coming to rest on the tuft of pubic hair above Kaya's pussy.

Kaya reached behind her and grabbed a box of tissues from her nightstand. Nate removed the covers from on top of them as Kaya reached behind herself with tissues to begin wiping up Nate's cum. She then rolled onto her back and spread her legs wide, showing the mess that Nate had made. Her entire crotch was caked in Nate's cum. She laughed at the sight of it and then both her and Nate used tissues to wipe up the mess.

"Sorry," Nate said. "Guess you'll probably have to get your sheets washed, too," he said sheepishly as he dabbed up some cum off of the bed sheet.

"No worries. Totally worth it," Kaya smiled. They looked at each other longingly and started to move off of the bed. Kaya threw the soiled tissues in her garbage and then started to get dressed. Nate did the same. Once they were both dressed, they silently left Kaya's room, Nate heading to his bedroom and Kaya going to the bathroom to do some final clean up.

On her way back to her room, Kaya poked her head into Nate's. "G'night, Natey. I hope we get to have some more fun tomorrow."

"G'night, Ky," Nate said. "I hope so, too!"

-------

The next day passed without even so much as a peek at either of their privates. Between their class schedule and family things going on, the only thing Nate and Kaya had been able to muster was some petting on top of their clothes to and from their way to school. Both of them went to bed feeling frustrated and on edge without being able to cum during the day. By the time that Nate woke up on Thursday morning, he was beyond horny. He wanted some time with Kaya and he wanted it now.