Nate and Kaya Ch. 05

Story Info
Kaya asks Nate to take the next step.
8.9k words
4.74
7.8k
13

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 07/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaya stood at the kitchen sink, drying dishes after the family dinner. She was gazing out the kitchen window, mind wandering, playing out some scenarios in her head. It had been a couple of days since she and Nate had had the opportunity to be together with one another and she was beginning to feel the urge to be a bit more brazen with their budding physical relationship. Of course, the last thing that she wanted was for either of her parents to suspect anything. But the yearning for her carnal urges to be satisfied by her brother kept growing.

When they were not able to be together, she had been trying her hand at using her toys. But it wasn't the same. Something about needing Nate's tongue or fingers, or both, made her orgasms so much more intense. Lost in the thought of getting her pussy licked, she almost jumped when she heard her mother talking to her.

"Kaya, remember that your dad and I won't be around tomorrow morning. The twins have activities until lunch time," Kaya's mom said to her in the kitchen as they were cleaning up after Friday night dinner. "Can you and your brother please pick up the house a little while we're gone?"

"Yeah, sure, mom," Kaya agreed as she dried a pot and placed it in a cabinet.

"Thank you, dear," her mom said. Then she left Kaya to finish the work in the kitchen and took Kaya's younger siblings upstairs to begin the bed time routine.

A devious smirk spread across Kaya's face as she eyed Nate in the family room, watching TV with their dad. A Saturday morning with no one else around. There were a lot of possibilities with that. Add in Kaya's feeling friskier, wanting to push some boundaries, this was almost too perfect. She loved sneaking around with Nate, but she wanted to get out of their bedrooms and bathroom. See what they could do in some other places of the house. Or do more things outside the house like they had at the park.

After a few minutes, she heard her mom call downstairs for help with the twins. Nate jumped off the couch to go assist. Kaya finished with the dishes and joined her dad in the family room.

"Hey, Ky," her dad said as she sat down next to him on the couch. She snuggled up to him and he kissed her on the top of the head as they both watched TV. "How're things going lately?" He asked.

"Good, good," she said. "Classes are going pretty good."

"Great! And is commuting to school with your brother working out okay?"

"Yeah, no complaints," she said.

"Okay, good. I know it's tough to try and get both of your class schedules lined up. But it helps that we don't have to worry about adding another vehicle to the driveway." he sighed. "Plus, you and Nate seem to be getting along just fine these days."

There was no question or suspicion behind the comment, but it caught Kaya off guard just a bit. What did he mean by that? Nate and her had always gotten along and she didn't think the fact that they were now fooling around with each other had changed their outward behavior, at least to their parents. "Yeah. No, for sure, dad," she said.

"Alright, well," her dad said as he handed her the remote, "I'm off to get ready for bed. G'night."

"''Night, dad," she said as she took the remote and switched the TV to a different show.

Nate and their dad passed each other on the stairs and exchanged "good nights" as Nate entered the family room. He took their dad's place on the couch next to Kaya and she snuggled up next to him. They watched TV for a few minutes while they heard the sounds of their parents getting ready for bed above them.

"Mom said the twins have things in the morning tomorrow, so she asked us to pick up the house a bit while they're gone," Kaya told her brother.

"Okay, that's cool," Nate responded. While he responded, Kaya had reached over and put her hand on top of Nate's crotch. Nate looked down at his sister and raised his eyebrows.

After a few minutes of gently rubbing the top of Nate's sweatpants, Kaya said, "Yeah, I figured we could have some fun with it to make the chores pass a little easier." Kaya continued to rub Nate's crotch on top of his joggers. Nate's breathing started picking up as his hardened cock twitched and jumped beneath the fabric.

"What'd you have in mind?" Nate asked. The arm that was around Kaya started lowering, his hand wandering to her ass. He slipped his fingers under the waistband of her athletic shorts and grabbed her bare ass. Kaya adjusted Nate's waistband and the head of his cock popped out the top of his pants and underwear.

"Hmm...I was thinking maybe we could do it nude." As she said this, Kaya lowered her head to Nate's lap and licked the head of his cock.

Nate softly groaned in pleasure. "Jesus, Ky," he breathed. As he said this, he squeezed her ass and started running his middle finger down her ass crack to her pussy. Kaya adjusted her mouth and sucked all of Nate's head into her mouth. She moaned on his cock as Nate found the entrance to her pussy and slipped a finger into her folds, moving it up to feel her nub and back down toward her opening.

All of a sudden, the reality of where they were and what they were doing hit Nate. "Ky!" he whispered harshly at her. "We shouldn't be doing this here! Mom or dad could come down at any moment."

Kaya slipped his cock out of her mouth, turning her head to look up at Nate. "Don't worry, this will only take a minute," she smiled devilishly up at him. "I haven't made you cum yet today, so it might not even take that long!" Nate smirked down at her and then nervously looked toward the stairwell.

Kaya took this as enough permission and slipped her hand into Nate's pants, pushing them down slightly, and taking hold of the base of his cock. She quickly sucked him back into her mouth as Nate breathed a soft moan. She started bobbing her mouth on his cock as she stroked the base in tandem.

Nate responded by starting to slip his finger into his sister's pussy. It was the first time he had actually begun to feel her depths with something other than his tongue. He paused briefly to make sure Kaya was okay with the new intrusion. "This okay?" Nate asked her softly. Kaya's only response was to nod her head while her mouth was still full of his cock. Nate resumed inserting his finger deeper into his sister's pussy.

Kaya paused her bobbing only to swirl her tongue around Nate's cock, then slurped him back into her mouth and resumed sucking. "Ohhh, fuuuck," Nate said quietly. He looked down a the top of his sister's head, bobbing on his cock, and his hand buried in her shorts, starting to finger fuck her pussy. The feeling of her cunt wrapped around his finger and her mouth wrapped around his cock was becoming too much to control. Kaya kept sucking and jerking him and Nate could feel his balls tense and cock start to get harder as he was nearing orgasm. Normally, he would yell out to warn his sister of the incoming orgasm, but he did not want to do anything to cause suspicion from upstairs.

Instead, Nate emitted a low, guttural grunt, while his head fell back against the back of the couch. He imagined that the finger buried deep inside his sister was actually his cock and Kaya's mouth wrapped around his cock was actually her pussy. As his mind melded the sensations together, his cock started to twitch harder, and delivered the first rope of cum into Kaya's mouth. He wanted to try and control the flow as much as possible so that there would be no risk of cum escaping Kaya's lips and staining the couch. Nate was breathing rapidly as his orgasm overtook his body, and his cock spurted three more ropes of cum into his sister's mouth, before starting to calm and dribble out the last bits.

To Kaya's credit, she swallowed every last bit of the cum Nate's cock delivered. After he was done with his forceful ejaculation, she squeezed his cock from base to tip, giving her the cum that was still lodged in his urethra. She sucked his head clean, tonguing his pee hole, and released his cock from her mouth and grip. She pulled up his sweatpants, covering his deflating cock, and patted the top of his pants.

Nate slid his finger out of Kaya's pussy and out of her shorts, licking his finger as he did. Kaya sat up and again snuggled next to Nate on the couch.

"That was nice," Nate said glowingly. A post orgasmic smile plastered his face.

"Glad you enjoyed it. See, I told you it would only take a minute." Kaya said, smiling up at Nate. "I also enjoyed what you slipped into me."

Nate's eyebrows raised a little. "I liked that, too. That's what made me cum so fast. I was imagining your mouth was actually your pussy and my finger was actually my cock. Really sent me over the edge quickly!"

Kaya giggled a little and looked knowingly at Nate. "You still wanna fuck me?" she asked, knowing full well what the answer was.

"I think about it all the time," Nate said as he hugged his sister closer to him.

Just then, they heard a noise above them, and a few seconds later, their dad was coming down the stairs. Nate and Kaya froze on the couch, mentally checking to make sure nothing compromising was in view.

"Hey, you two. Just grabbing a glass of water." Their dad went into the kitchen and returned a moment later with the water. "Okay, g'night. Don't stay up too late!" and then he was gone, back up the stairs.

"Holy shit, that was kind of close!" Kaya laughed. "Imagine if he came down while I was sucking your cock!"

"Yeah, I thought about it," Nate said sheepishly. "Why are you laughing about that?"

"I don't know. The danger of it gets me going." Then, Kaya suddenly reached for the remote and shut off the TV. "Let's go downstairs. You owe me an orgasm."

Kaya jumped off of the couch, grabbing Nate's hand and pulling him up with her. They ran downstairs, turning off all of the lights as they did. Kaya pushed Nate into his room and onto his bed. "Be right back!" She left his room, ran to hers for a minute, and then returned to his bedroom.

Kaya closed Nate's door softly behind her and started stripping off her clothes. First dropping the athletic shorts, then pulling the t-shirt over her head and quickly discarding her bra. She stood naked in front of Nate and nodded knowingly at him. Nate took a moment to take in his beautiful naked sister standing in front of him, then quickly kicked off his joggers and lifted his shirt over his head.

Kaya made her way over to his bed and laid down next to him, their naked bodies touching and generating an air of excitement between them. "Wanna help me cum?" she asked him.

"Of course!" Nate replied excitedly. He was already rubbing his hand over Kaya's smooth, sexy body. Stopping momentarily over each of her breasts, down to her tuft of pubic hair, rubbing her mound, then back up her body.

Kaya opened her left hand and revealed a couple of toys and a bottle of lube. "I thought we'd try out a couple of things to see if I could cum as quickly as you did tonight," she said.

Nate gasped excitedly. "Sure! Looks like we'll be trying out some toys, too?" Nate asked as he eyed Kaya's hand. One of them was the butt plug that Nate had seen before, which explained the bottle of lube. The other was a device Nate had not seen before, but he thought he knew what it was.

"I want you to help me put this in," Kaya said as she took the butt plug in her other hand, "and then I want to try using this thing while you finger me." Kaya said the second part as she held up the clit sucker she had purchased with Sarah.

"What is that thing?"

"It's called a clit sucker. I bought it with Sarah. She says she swears by them. Supposed to give you the most intense orgasms."

"Ah, cool, cool. Well, let's do it! I'd love to finger you while you use it!" Nate said. "Hey, real quick question. Why are we in my room?"

Kaya laughed quickly. "Because it's your turn to wash your sheets."

Nate chuckled at his sister. "Fair point. Hold on quick," he said as he got off the bed and crossed his bedroom. He came back holding a small towel. Kaya lifted her naked butt off the mattress and Nate slipped the towel beneath her. "It won't be enough for you, but it should help."

"Okay, so what first?" Nate asked.

"This," Kaya said, and handed him the butt plug. She opened the bottle of lube and squirted some on the tip of the plug. Nate smeared the entire plug with the liquid as Kaya put some lube on her fingers and pulled her legs up to her chest. Then, she took those same fingers and smeared lube all around her puckered asshole, coating the entire area.

"Finger me a little with your lubed hand," she instructed Nate. Nate reached down with his lubed fingers, gently touching Kaya's asshole. Then he lightly pushed his finger against her rosebud and eased it inside. As he did, Kaya reached over with the lube bottle and squeezed a droplet onto the top of his finger as it was inside her. This provided more lube to coat the inside of her bowels as Nate began to move his finger in and out of her ass.

After a moment of this, Nate looked at Kaya to see if she was ready for the next step. She nodded silently at him. Nate removed his finger from Kaya's ass, wiping it on the towel beneath her. He then moved the tip of the butt plug to her hole and gently, slowly, pressed it against her.

Kaya responded to the pressure by pushing her sphincter muscles out against the plug. This opened up her hole slightly, and the plug easily slid right into her ass. Nate watched as Kaya's asshole expanded and engulfed the plug and then closed around the stem. He saw her muscles relax as the jeweled end of the plug came to rest in her ass crack. He moved his hand up and started massaging her pussy folds, flicking her clit as he did.

"Okay, ready to finger me?" Kaya asked.

"Damn right I am," Nate said.

Kaya reached for the clit sucker and turned it on. She reached down with her free hand and opened up her pussy lips and pulled back her hood, exposing her clit. She nodded at Nate as Nate started to insert one, then two, fingers into his sister. She was already plenty wet and his fingers easily slid into the hilt.

Kaya placed the sucker part of the toy on her clit and immediately threw her head back into the pillow as pleasure overtook her body. Her breathing rate increased and her hips started to move in waves of ecstasy.

Nate started moving his fingers in and out of her pussy, massaging the spongy part of the inside of her as he did. Moving faster, her juices started coating his fingers and dripping into the palm of his hand. "FUCK!" Kaya half whispered and half screamed as Nate hit her G spot inside her pussy.

She increased the toy's vibration on her clit. Looking directly at Nate, she forcefully whispered at him. "Faster! Faster, Nate!"

Nate again increased the pace of his finger fucking. Kaya's pussy was now leaking juices at an alarming rate, and his rapid fingering sounded like walking around in sopping wet shoes. He could begin to feel her pussy tightening around his fingers. As she tightened, on the underside of his fingers, he could feel the bulge of the butt plug, pushing through the fleshy wall separating the two holes.

Kaya's breathing became more forceful and staggered as she half sat up, her muscles involuntarily contracting as her orgasm hit. "Shit, Nate, fuck! I'm cumming!" She still had the clit sucker firmly planted on her pussy as Nate fingered her. He kept his fingers crooked to massage her G spot inside her. Suddenly, her whole body tensed as a strong stream of cum ejected from her pussy, squirting all the way up Nate's forearm.

As this was happening, Kaya's pussy squeezed Nate's fingers and simultaneously he felt like she was pushing them out of her. She pushed the butt plug out of her ass as two weaker streams of cum squirt into Nate's hand before her orgasm subsided. Kaya fell back into the bed, tossing the clit sucker to the side. Her legs went limp, her knees falling to her sides. Nate's fingers were still planted in her pussy, but as her whole body seemed to deflate from the orgasm, he slowly pulled them out and sucked on them, licking her juices off of his hand.

Nate reached over and fumbled with the buttons on the clit sucker, eventually shutting it off. Kaya continued to lay there, motionless, as Nate surveyed the damage. The towel beneath Kaya was completely soaked, as was plenty of the bed sheet beneath that. The butt plug was out of Kaya, resting against her butt cheek, still coated in lube. His whole arm was soaked in Kaya's cum.

Nate smiled. He leaned down and kissed Kaya passionately. "Shit, Ky, that was intense!"

"I have never, ever, cum that hard before. That was beyond amazing. Your fingers hitting my spot inside me sent me over the edge in record time."

Nate let Kaya rest and return her body to normal as he laid next to her, continuing to explore her body with his hands.

"Nate? Mind if I just sleep here tonight?" she asked him. Nate smirked and laughed to himself.

"Sure, Ky. Let me try and clean up a bit, though." Nate rolled Kaya over onto her front, allowing him to remove the soaked towel beneath her butt. He picked up the butt plug and wiped it down with the towel and placed it on the nightstand. He put the lube bottle and clit sucker on the nightstand as well and dumped the towel in his clothes hamper.

Nate returned to the bed. Kaya had rolled up to her right side. Nate laid down behind her and spooned her naked body. His cock was hard from the excitement just a few minutes earlier, and his shaft nestled nicely into Kaya's ass crack as they cuddled.

Nate kissed the nape of Kaya's neck as they got comfortable and Nate pulled the covers over them.

"Hey, Ky?"

Kaya rotated her head slightly in a wordless response.

"What does the butt plug feel like for you? Like, does that give you a lot of pleasure?" Nate asked.

Kaya shifted in his arms so that she could face him easier. She contemplated the question for a moment. "Hmm. It's more like the feeling of being full and making things feel tighter," she said. "It's hard for me to explain. But when you were fingering me upstairs I thought something that might make that feel even better is if there was more pressure around your fingers. So, if I put the butt plug in, it puts more pressure in my pussy. Does that make sense?"

"Sure, sure," Nate said. He stayed silent for a moment.

"Why? What are you thinking?"

"I just -" Nate stopped. "I was wondering, I mean. What I thought was, if it was pleasurable for you to have something up your butt..." Nate trailed off.

Kaya stared at her brother for a moment and then put it together. She smiled widely and giggled. "You want to fuck me in the ass?" she asked.

Nate laughed with her. "I mean, if it would feel good for you. If not, that's okay. I know you still don't wanna fuck. But I'll take whatever hole you'll give me right now."

"Well, that would still be fucking, Nate," Kaya said seriously. "You're saying that we just wouldn't be deflowering each other in the traditional sense."

"Exactly. The poophole loophole, as they say."

They both laughed at this. Kaya thought for a second and then kissed Nate deeply. As their tongues played with one another, she moaned into his mouth. When they broke the kiss, Kaya again looked at Nate seriously in the darkness.

"I'll have to think about that a bit, Natey." She glanced down toward their crotches, even though she couldn't see them through the sheets. "It's actually not the fucking that's holding me up. It's the size of your cock."

"I mean, I'm not THAT big," Nate said, half jokingly. Even though he didn't have a porn star long cock, he knew that he was somewhat girthy.

"Yeahhhh, riiiighhhhttt," Kaya laughed, poking him. "The problem is, your cock doesn't shrink down to just a little stem after it's in me, like my plug does!"

They both laughed again.

"Fair point, fair point."