Nate and Kaya Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHMIGAWD!" Kaya practically yelled. "FUCK! Nate. Holy shit does that feel insane." Her fist pounded the top of the seat.

"Insane in what way? Need me to stop?" Nate asked, rubbing Kaya's back.

"No, just keep going slow. Pull out a bit and then put more in."

Nate did as instructed. He pulled about a half inch out, then pushed more of his cock into Kaya. She let out another guttural moan. He was beginning to feel the pleasure sensations of being inside of someone for the first time. Kaya's ass was so tight and had his cock wrapped up so well he was afraid if they kept going this slow, he wasn't going to last long at all.

Nate kept going, pulling out a little and sliding more of his cock in. After two more thrusts, his balls touched Kaya's pussy. He looked down and was completely in his sister's ass.

"Fuck, Ky. This is so hot. I'm all the way in you now!"

"I know! I know. I can feel your balls. Holy shit, Nate. You're all the way in my ass!" she reached under her body and felt Nate's balls before moving her hand to her pussy. She started to rub her clit. "Fuck that feels so good when I rub myself while you're in my ass!" Her anal muscles pulsed and tensed around Nate's cock.

Nate started to withdraw his cock and push back in slowly. Kaya responded by rubbing her pussy faster. Soon, Nate was steadily fucking his sister's ass, pulling his cock almost all the way out - leaving just his tip in - and pushing back into her.

Kaya's ass felt fantastic. Her O ring clenched down on Nate's shaft as he fucked her and the smooth insides of her rectum felt amazing as his cock glided past them with each thrust.

"Go a little faster," Kaya told Nate as she kept on rubbing her clit. Nate's thrusting picked up speed, really fucking her now, his cock pistoning in and out of her ass. He grabbed Kaya by the hips and looked down as he thrust his cock in and out of her.

"Holy fuck, Kaya. This is so hot! I'm fucking my sister's ass!" he practically yelled. Nate kept rhythmically thrusting into his sister. After a few moments, Kaya screamed out.

"SHIIIIIITTTT, Nate. I'm going to cum!" Kaya's hand was just a blur to him as he saw it in between thrusts. All of a sudden, Kaya's body tensed in orgasm, her asshole clenching down even harder and tighter on Nate's cock. Her hand kept furiously rubbing her clit as she moaned into her other hand.

Then, as he was still fucking her, Nate heard the sound of her pussy squirting cum into the tub of water below. That and the clamping of her asshole around his cock was too much for him. Nate's cock started twitching inside Kaya's ass.

"Fuck, Kaya, I'm going to cum!"

"Cum in me!" she yelled. "Cum in my ass!"

"Oh my God!" Nate's cock was halfway back into his sister when it exploded in her ass, spewing semen deep into her bowels. Nate stood there, holding Kaya's hips, jerking her slightly back and forth, as he shot rope after rope of hot cum into her, his vision going white as his orgasm took over his body. Kaya's ass was still twitching randomly as her breathing returned to normal, milking the last of Nate's cum from his cock into her asshole. As his orgasm subsided, he let go of Kaya's hips and stood still, his cock starting to soften.

Kaya had felt Nate harden and twitch. Then her ass felt incredibly warm as his cum filled up her rectum. Now that he was done cumming, she could feel his hardness shrink away and begin to fully exit her. With a little push from her, Nate's semi-soft cock popped out of Kaya's ass and dangled from his waist.

A stream of cum immediately began to flow from Kaya's slightly agape asshole. She stayed still for a moment, just letting the cum drip from her asshole, down her pussy lips, and into the water. She looked back at Nate.

"Fuck, Nate. That was amazing. Intense, but amazing. Are you okay?"

"Oh, I'm okay," Nate said, a post-orgasmic smile plastered on his face. "I've never, ever, cum that much before." He grabbed one of Kaya's butt cheeks and rubbed it. "You have an amazing ass."

Kaya smiled and gingerly moved off of the seat. She promptly squatted in the water, letting more of the cum exit her body. She pulled the drain on the tub, letting the water recede. After most of the water had gone, she turned on the faucet. She and Nate cleaned and rinsed their genitals with the water.

As Nate went to turn off the faucet, Kaya put out a hand to stop him. He looked at her and she just smiled, then looked down at her pussy. Nate followed her eyes and then a stream of pee shot out of her. She aimed herself so the stream shot toward the drain. After she was finished, she rinsed the tub of any leftover bodily fluids, then turned off the water.

They both exited the bathroom and made their way back downstairs, wrapped in towels.

They flopped lazily onto Kaya's bed, cuddling with each other in their towels. Nate lovingly kissed his sister's forehead and said "thank you for that. It was absolutely amazing. I hope it was for you, too."

Kaya smiled into Nate's chest and kissed him at the base of his neck.

"Thanks, Natey. It was amazing for me, too. Although, I think I might be a little sore back there for a little bit. My asshole isn't used to a proper fucking!"

They both laughed at that. Even after everything they had just done, his sister talking about fucking and the thoughts of watching his cock go in and out of Kaya's ass, made Nate's cock stir. As he began to harden, he did notice his cock was sore from such an intense orgasm, which made him empathize with Kaya's situation.

"I'm sure you are, sorry if I went too hard for the first time."

"No, no, not at all! It's just going to take some getting used to, that's all." Kaya looked up at him and they shared a brief kiss.

"So you're saying there'll be another time?" Nate asked, his eyebrows perked up and looking down hopefully at Kaya.

"As sore as I am right now, after that, I can't imagine not wanting to have your dick in me," Kaya said.

"Me, too, Ky. Me, too. Except I guess I'm not sore like you are right now..." Nate trailed off.

Kaya moved up to Nate's mouth and they kissed. "And you don't have cum leaking out of your asshole." She smiled at him as she said this.

Nate looked sheepishly at his sister. "Sorry! But you said to cum in - "

She cut him off with another quick kiss. "It's okay! Don't worry about it. Love you, Natey."

"Love you too, Ky."

Then they both moved off of the bed and started to dress in their respective rooms.

Kaya packed a few tissues together in a ball and put them in her ass crack to soak up any remaining cum leaking out of her. It made walking a bit weird, but she'd get used to it for now.

About an hour later, sitting on the couch watching TV, they heard their parents and siblings come home. Nate turned off the TV and they started to make their way upstairs.

"Hey, guys!" their mom said as she greeted them at the top of the stairs. She looked around quickly. "Thanks so much for cleaning up! Looks great!"

As she said this, one of the twins moved over to the bin of Legos Kaya had cleaned up earlier and dumped it all over the floor. "Well, thanks anyway, as short lived as that was," their mom said. Kaya and Nate laughed.

"I'll take care of it," Kaya said. She started to gingerly make her way over to her brother to pick up some of the errant pieces, her stride clearly abnormal, because of her the tissues in her ass crack and her sore asshole.

"Kaya?" her mom said. Kaya turned around and looked at her.

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay?"

"Um, yeah. Why?"

"You're walking funny, dear. Did you hurt yourself or something?"

Both Nate and Kaya's faces flushed at the same time. "Oh. Yeah, I'm fine. Just had a charlie horse earlier and it's still sore," Kaya quickly tried to explain as her heart felt like it was pounding out of her chest. Their mom mumbled an "okay" and nodded, then moved into the other room.

Nate ran up to Kaya. "Holy shit, Ky! That was awkward!" he whispered.

"You're telling me," she forcefully whispered back. "But I'm the one that has to try and walk around normally with a sore asshole and cum still leaking out of me!" she playfully punched Nate in the arm as she said this.

Then she smiled and giggled and then Nate did as well, joining in their shared inside joke.

"Sorry! But you're the one that wanted to get fucked in the ass!" She playfully punched him again. He pecked Kaya on the cheek quickly before anyone caught them. "Love you," he said.

"Love you too."

Then they both moved off to do their own thing and pretend like everything was back to normal around the house.