Nate and Kaya Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But," Kaya said as she kissed Nate lightly on the lips. "I kinda want to explore things. We'll see." They smiled at each other and kissed again.

"For now, though, sleep," Kaya said. Nate nodded and they returned to their spooning position. They both adjusted into comfortable positions within each other's arms, and then drifted off to sleep.

_________

Nate was the first to wake when he heard the soft chime of his iPhone on the nightstand and saw it light up. He reached over Kaya's sleeping body, picked up the phone, and read the message. It was his mother, telling him that they were departing for the morning and a reminder for him and Kaya to pick up the house while they were gone. Nate eyed the time on his phone and then replaced it back on the nightstand.

He laid back down, continuing to spoon Kaya from behind. During the night, his cock had softened while they slept, and was softly nestled in the pocket between Kaya's thighs and butt cheeks, and ever so slightly touching the outer lips of her pussy.

Just the thought of his dick being so close to his sister's naked pussy made his body start to react and his cock started to grow into a morning wood hard on. As he hardened, his cock started to spring into the folds of Kaya's pussy. Nate reached down and gently sleepily worked his shaft into her pussy lips, and then slowly pushed forward until the head of his cock popped through the front of Kaya's thighs. Hard and comfortable, he resumed cuddling Kaya and rested his eyes, waiting for her to awake.

Nate didn't have to wait too long until Kaya started to stir. As she awoke, she began to massage her body and stretch in place. Noticing that something was lodged between her legs, she moved her hips slightly and then reached down and touched the head of Nate's cock that was poking out just below her mound of pubic hair.

Smiling, she leaned back into Nate and her mouth was met with his as they shared a kiss. Absent-mindedly, she started moving her hips back and forth while her and Nate kissed. Nate responded by moving his hips opposite of Kaya, his cock beginning to poke in and out of Kaya's thigh gap.

Nate reached over and started to play with her right nipple as Kaya's hand wandered down her body and started rubbing the hood of her pussy. Both moaning and breathing heavily as they continued to kiss, their movements grew more and more pronounced as Nate's cock fucked Kaya's thigh gap.

In no time at all, Kaya's juices were starting to leak from her pussy onto Nate's cock, further lubing his thrusting in and out of her crotch. The intensity of Nate's thrusts began to pick up as he thrust his tongue deeper into Kaya's mouth, kissing her with all he had. The sound of Nate slapping into Kaya's butt cheeks as he fucked her thigh gap was apparent as they each moaned with the sensations. Nate could feel the heat of Kaya's pussy as his cock head slipped through her folds with each thrust.

Then, as Kaya flicked her clit a few more times, she felt Nate's cock stiffen. Nate moaned loudly into her mouth as his cock began to twitch and shot jets of cum on her hand and into her pubic hair.

Slowly, Nate's thrusts abated while Kaya slowed the rubs on her pussy. Her hips continued to move slightly until she stopped completely. They pulled their faces away from one another and gazed into each other's eyes.

"Well, good morning, indeed," Kaya said as she smiled.

"Good morning to you, too," Nate responded. "That was a nice way to wake up."

"It was! But now I have to get all cleaned up since you shot your jizz all over me again!" Kaya giggled as Nate slid his softening cock from her thigh gap and they disentangled from one another. Kaya lifted the sheets off of her and moved off of the bed. Nate inspected the damage, noting the drips of semen on the sheets and the outline of the wet spot from the night before. He stood and started to strip his bed.

"I'm going to hop in the shower quick to clean things up. But afterwards, are you still down to get some chores done sans clothing?"

"Absolutely! I'll throw these in the laundry and then close a few curtains upstairs. I'll join you to clean off and then we can get the housework done."

"Sounds like a plan," Kaya said as she walked out of Nate's bedroom.

Nate finished stripping his bed sheets and walked them to the laundry room, starting a fresh load with some other items from his hamper, including the cum towel from the night before. Then, he carefully walked around the house, closing blinds and pulling curtains on all of the windows and doors where neighbors and passersby could get a glimpse of people inside. As he made his way back downstairs to their bathroom, Kaya had already started the shower.

Nate entered the bathroom and heard the sound of water from the shower as well as soft, low, buzzing sounds. As he opened the door to the shower and entered, he found Kaya standing beneath the water, her left foot up on the bench, bent at the waist, with an electric trim razor in her hand. She was carefully pulling areas of her skin taut and then lightly running the razor over her pubic hair, trimming it as close as she could to the skin.

She looked up at Nate as he came in the shower and smiled. "I figured now was as good a time as any to shave my pussy clean, since it seems to be a target for your messy jizz," she teased.

Nate laughed and scooted behind his sister to rinse off in the water stream before coming back around and taking a seat on the bench. He opened a bottle of body wash and began to lather as he asked "Need any help?"

"In a minute. I'm just getting the longer stuff taken care of before I do the up close work."

Kaya continued her careful assault on her tuft of pubic hair. Satisfied she had gotten all she could with the trim razor, she shut that off and replaced it on the shower rack. She rinsed her crotch quickly and grabbed some feminine shaving cream and her razor.

Moving out of the water stream, Kaya lathered up her pubic mound, outer labia, and even the area around her asshole. She was facing Nate, who had stood and was back under the water. Putting her right foot up on the bench, she began to carefully shave all areas covered by the cream, stopping to rinse the blade after each stroke. Nate watched with interest as his sister shaved her entire crotch clean, leaving nothing but a bald and exposed pussy.

Finished, she switched spots with Nate and thoroughly rinsed herself. Then, she again lifted her foot onto the bench and inspected her work. She motioned Nate over and he sat next to her. "Take a look. Let me know if I missed anything."

Nate leaned in to look closely at Kaya's crotch. He pulled one side of her pussy away from her leg, then the other, then ran his hand completely under her, his finger grazing her asshole and pussy. He moved his hand up and ran it over her freshly shaved pubic mound. Then, to Kaya's surprise, he leaned in and ran his tongue through her folds, flicking her clit as he did.

"FUUUUUCKKK," Kaya moaned. She moved her hand down to cover her pussy, stopping him from continuing on. "Not now, Natey. We need to get some things done before everyone's back home!"

The disappointment on Nate's face was apparent, but she was right. Fun time would have to wait. They shut the water off and exited the shower. After drying off and performing some basic hygiene, they left the bathroom.

"Okay, what's first?" Nate asked.

"Let's start with picking up the twins' toys and straightening up the living areas. Then we can do the kitchen and head up to their bedrooms to pick up there."

"Sounds good." Nate paused, then asked, "Wanna make it interesting?"

Kaya looked at Nate with a raised eyebrow. "Sure, what'd you have in mind?"

"Hmm. How about we split up, and let's say for every room we finish, we get thirty seconds to do whatever we want to the other with our hands or mouth. And after we're all done we try something new in a room we've never done anything in before. How does that sound?"

Kaya smiled and touched Nate's bare chest, running her hand down to his crotch. "Sounds good to me. Although, that last bit about doing something in a room we've never done anything in before is pretty wide open. I mean, we haven't done anything in most of this house!"

"All the more interesting, then!"

Kaya let go of Nate's package and started toward the stairs. "You got yourself a deal, Natey. Now let's get going!"

They each started in their respective areas, Nate downstairs and Kaya upstairs, picking up toys and straightening up the main living areas. Nate's area was considerably less messy, so he finished first and headed up to the family room where Kaya was.

As he entered the room, she was down on her hands and knees, picking up Lego pieces and putting them in a plastic bin. Her ass was up in the air, giving Nate a clear view of her cheeks and pussy slit between her thighs. Kaya heard him coming and turned her head back to look at him.

"You done already?" she asked. Nate nodded silently with a grin on his face. "Remember, only thirty seconds, Natey!"

Before she knew it, Nate was at her rear and on his knees. His hands took one butt cheek each and spread them apart. He bent forward, extending his tongue, and licked his sister from the hood of her pussy up to her asshole, and back down. He repeated this two more times before lifting his head and swirling his tongue around her asshole. Kaya's head dropped to the floor as she let out a low moan. Nate kept his tongue moving around her back door hole as his thirty seconds of fun came to a close.

When time was up, Nate stopped, closed Kaya's butt cheeks together, and stood. Kaya looked back at her brother with desire spread across her face. Now she wasn't so sure this little game was a good idea. She wanted more. Thirty seconds just wasn't enough. As Nate stood, her eyes locked onto his bobbing erection. His dick was hard and ready for action. But per the terms of their game, that would have to wait until Kaya was finished.

Nate smiled at Kaya and then headed to the kitchen to start cleanup as Kaya continued on in the family room. About five minutes later, having finished her clean up in the family room, she entered the kitchen behind Nate. He was standing at the sink, rinsing off some dishes, and she approached him from behind.

Looking over his shoulder, Nate noticed his sister's approach. As she neared him, she placed her hands on his hips and backed him away from the counter. This caused him to bend slightly at the waist, in order to keep his hands in the sink under the running water.

After she had him where she wanted him, Kaya knelt down behind Nate. Her right hand moved around to his front, grabbing his already stiffening cock. Her left hand grabbed his left butt cheek and spread it open.

Kaya earnestly began tonguing the back of Nate's ball sack, licking up his taint, and to his asshole. As she did this, her right hand began jerking his cock. Her tongue retreated back down his taint and ball sack, and then repeated back up. Vigorously jerking him, her next pass with her tongue stayed on his asshole, flicking over and over across his back door.

When thirty seconds had expired, Kaya removed her tongue from Nate's hole, released his butt cheek, and let go of his cock. She stood and grabbed his hips, moving him back toward the counter. She gave him a quick hug from behind and then left the kitchen.

Nate stood at the sink, his cock pulsing. Looking down at himself, he thought he could probably cum just standing there, after the intensity of what just happened. Even if it was his second load of the day. But no, he thought, I want to save that for later.

Nate finished in the kitchen and headed upstairs to see where Kaya was. As he was walking down the hall toward one of the twins' rooms, Kaya appeared in the doorway. She smiled at him.

"Hey you," she said. "Just finished up in here and was going to come find you."

"Damn, that was quick! I just finished in the kitchen and was coming to find YOU!" They both laughed at each other.

Kaya came to Nate and kissed him gently. "How about we do the last room together and then get our grand prize?"

"Deal."

They both went to the next bedroom to finish their chores, picking up toys and making the bed. This one took a little longer since every time they neared each other, they stole little touches and feels, taking turns grabbing each other's sensitive parts. After they had completed their tasks, Kaya leaned on the edge of the bed and looked at Nate.

"So..." she started. Nate looked at her with his eyebrows perked up. "Where do you want to have the grand finale?"

Nate thought for a second and looked sheepishly away. When his eyes returned to Kaya's, there was a devilish grin on his face. "How about mom and dad's bathroom? I know we just showered, but I was thinking we could use their bathtub."

Nate and Kaya's parents had a truly mid-90's style en suite bathroom attached to their bedroom. A standard vanity, closed off toilet closet, and stand-up shower. But it also came with an enormous two-person jetted tub complete with a seat. Their mother used it occasionally after a long week, but other than that, it sat unused.

Kaya smiled widely. "I love that idea! Why don't you go get the water started? I'll be right back."

Nate agreed and made his way into their parent's bathroom to start the water while Kaya bounded down the stairs. When she came back upstairs and entered the bathroom, Nate was sitting on the edge of the tub enclosure, waiting for the water to fill it up to an appropriate level.

"Do you have an idea of what you wanna do for our grand prize?" Nate asked.

Kaya smiled widely, looking directly into Nate's eyes, and opened her right hand, revealing what she had been carrying. It was the bottle of lube they had used last night when she had asked for help with the butt plug. Only, she was not carrying the butt plug with her. She moved to Nate's side and kissed him on the cheek.

"I wanna do it, Natey. I want you to fuck my ass." Kaya smiled broadly as Nate processed what she had just said. Her hand lightly grazed Nate's cock and she noticed how hard he had become in just seconds.

"Ky, are you sure? There's no going back after we do this," he asked cautiously.

"I'm sure. I'm more than sure! I want to feel you in me, even if it is the "poophole loophole," as you say." She giggled at this.

Nate smiled at her and kissed her deeply. "If you're okay with it, so am I. Let's do it!"

"Yay! Okay, let's get in the tub and soak for a bit. I think that'll help, ya know, loosen things up a bit down there."

The water, now having reached an appropriate level in the tub, was shut off by Nate. They both climbed in the tub. Nate sat down and Kaya followed, sitting in between his spread legs. She leaned back into him, feeling his hard cock on her back. Nate wrapped his arms around his sister and started playing with her nipples. He kissed her shoulder and neck as Kaya turned her head to meet his. They kissed passionately as one of Nate's hands made its way down Kaya's body and started to finger her pussy.

Kaya moaned softly, and after a few minutes, moved to face Nate. The tip of his cock was sticking out of the water and glistening with precum.

"Sit up on the edge," she said as she tapped where she wanted him. Nate obliged and sat on the top of the tub. Kaya moved in between his legs, her ass and pussy still submerged by water, and grabbed hold of Nate's rock hard member.

She started stroking him as she licked his balls and then up his shaft. Her tongue swirled his head for a moment and then her mouth engulfed his cock as she started bobbing. Nate noticed how comfortable Kaya was becoming with sucking his cock. There was no hesitation, she seemed to be ready to put it in her mouth at any time.

"Shiiiiitttt," Nate moaned. "Damn, Ky, that feels amazing."

Kaya looked up at Nate as she continued her bobbing and stroking. Then, she popped his cock out of her mouth. She continued to slowly stroke him while she looked up at him.

"I think I'm ready to try this. You wanna do it?"

Nate nodded emphatically.

Kaya stood out of the water, grabbed the bottle of lube, and moved toward the integrated seat in the tub. The water level was just at seat height, meaning they would both be out of the water for this, but have easy access to clean up afterwards. Nice and tidy, thought Kaya.

Nate moved off of the tub edge and stood next to Kaya. She opened the lube and squirted a healthy amount onto his shaft. She massaged the lube all over his cock, paying particularly close attention to get the head well lubricated.

Nate then took the bottle from her and guided her to the seat. Kaya knelt on the seat, bending at the waist, and sticking her ass out and up. Nate poured a healthy squirt of lube at the top of her ass crack and let it run down to her hole. He put a finger right below her hole to catch a glob of lube and then used that finger to rub the lube all around the outside of his sister's asshole.

Then, he began to slowly insert his finger into her hole. Kaya took some deep breaths as he did this, relaxing her muscles and allowing Nate's finger to glide effortlessly into her ass. Nate added a bit more lube around his finger and continued to finger her ass, lubing the interior of her hole.

"Does that feel okay?" he asked. Kaya nodded, still breathing deep and calmly.

Nate put the bottle of lube down next to Kaya and removed his finger from her. He started stroking his penis, continuing to rub the lube all over himself.

Gazing at her open ass, he couldn't believe this was about to happen. I'm going ot fuck my sister, he thought. Maybe not in the way I first wanted to, but I'm going to put my dick in her!

His thoughts becoming audible, Nate said to Kaya, "I can't believe I'm about to fuck you. I'm actually going to put my dick in one of your holes!" Kaya turned back to look at Nate and smiled at him. She wiggled her ass at him just a bit.

"Are you ready, Ky?" he asked kindly. Nate had moved directly behind his sister's protruding ass, standing in the tub water. He put a hand on the small of her back to steady her and himself.

"Yes," Kaya said calmly as she took another deep breath. "Just go real slow. If I put a hand against your leg, that means to just hold there. I want to concentrate on keeping relaxed. If I need you to pull out, I'll tell you."

"Got it," Nate said. He stroked his cock one last time. "Okay. Here we go."

Nate moved the tip of his cock head to his sister's waiting asshole. As he touched it with his tip, he saw and felt her push her muscles out, ever so slightly opening her hole to him. He gently pushed forward, the very tip of his cock head beginning its entry into Kaya and disappearing into her rectum.

Kaya let out an audible breath and squeal as Nate continued his forward push. Before he knew it, his head had disappeared into Kaya and her O ring closed around the very top of his shaft.

"OH!" Kaya exclaimed as the widest part of her brother made it past her first barrier. She put a hand on his leg to let him know to give her a second to adjust. He felt big. A lot bigger than the butt plug. But after a moment, her muscles started to relax and accept Nate's cock. She kept breathing to relax.

Before she took her hand away, she grabbed the bottle of lube and handed it back to Nate. "Can you put a little more on, right around my hole?" she asked.

Nate obliged and added more lube, spreading it around his cock and her hole.

Then, Kaya lifted her hand and started to push her ass back into Nate. Nate also responded by pushing his cock deeper into Kaya's ass. After another inch, Nate pulled back ever so slightly before pushing more of his cock into her. He now had about half of his length in her.