Nate and the Crossroads Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holy fuck, it felt good. He gave a shuddering groan and his hips jerked upward, pushing in even deeper as the girl held still on top of him, her tight little snatch hugging his cock as he humped himself up at her with absolutely no rhythm or control. At this point he wasn't surprised when Leslie stood and dropped her panties too. She nearly kicked him in the head as she stepped out of them and sat back down, mashing the steamy lips of her bare cunt against his mouth. The musky, slightly metallic taste and smell of her thrilled him as he buried his tongue in her fleshy folds, and he gave a muffled groan as the unknown girl on his lap began to bounce on his cock, her clingy pussy sliding up and down the length of his rigid shaft.

Gone were the giggles and whispers. The only sounds in the room were the music and an occasional quiet gasp or groan. The girls were so magically horny for him that all they seemed to care about was touching and humping him, even to the point of neglecting that basic tenet of Health class, the condom. Not that he was complaining.

Nate felt that whatever else might happen to him, at least now he could die happy. He was literally surrounded by soft, wet pussies. Two fingers of each hand were buried in the squirming, juicy muffs of the girls on either side of him while the birthday girl straddled his face and ground her hot slit against his mouth. The last was riding him like a cowgirl, impaling herself all the way down to his nuts with every stroke.

It was more than hot; it was complete sensory overload. Nate was cumming before he was even aware of it, the urgent, exquisite pressure suddenly surging up and bursting out of him like the fizz from a well-shaken soda. He heard the girl on his lap give a surprised gasp as he began to shoot off into her pussy, his cock pumping violently as his hips rose in several sharp, shuddering jerks. As good as the blowjob had been, Nate quickly decided that the sensation of nutting in this girl's snug, receptive cunt was even better. She was still bouncing on him as his orgasm trailed off, the continuous friction on his sensitive cock feeling so good that it almost hurt.

He concentrated on licking and sucking the increasingly wet snatch on his face, and judging by Leslie's dazed, distant expression it must have felt pretty good. Nate slurped and tongued harder at her swollen labia, wondering if he could make her cum.

But it was the girl on his dick who came first, or at least that's what he assumed from all the twitching and whimpering she did before slowly climbing off him. He got his first real look at her as she crawled up to sit beside his head. She had short reddish-brown hair and was still wearing her glasses, and Nate immediately recognized her as Alison--his best (and only) friend Steve's little sister. She'd turned eighteen herself only a few weeks before.

Now she was kneeling there totally naked, watching intently as he ate out her friend. He noticed that she was holding her pussy like it was sore, or like she was trying to hold his cum inside her. Or maybe both.

Steve is gonna be pissed, Nate thought, then surrendered to another surge of pleasure as the nerdy blonde let go of his hand and moved onto his lap, immediately sliding his cock into her pussy and sitting down on it with a breathy grunt. He was still as hard as ever, his excited dick throbbing as she began to bounce erratically on top of him, her warm fleshy tunnel gripping his cock and even squeezing it weakly whenever she sank down on him to the hilt.

He was distracted from this new sensation by Leslie as she clamped her thighs firmly around his head and proceeded to cum on his face with a long, shuddering moan. Nate licked harder, lapping up the influx of her syrupy juices as she ground her cunt against his mouth a few more times and relaxed, moving off only to be replaced by the chubby brunette. This new pussy felt plump and hot against his tongue, and she had a sharper, tangier flavor that reminded him of sour apple Skittles. He licked away at her, doing his best though it was hard to stay focused when the blonde's enthusiastic twat felt like it was sucking on his dick as she rode him.

It wasn't long before he nutted again, his cock lurching and spurting as the blonde girl moaned, seeming to cum herself right as he unloaded inside her. Then it was Leslie's turn, and to his everlasting pride his cock still hadn't shrunk an inch when she slipped it into her extremely wet snatch and proceeded to energetically ride it. She didn't seem as tight as the first two girls, but her pussy was still nice and snug, almost massaging his dick as it moved in and out of her.

He came in Leslie just before she got her own nut and moved off to let Alison go again. His cock seemed to seize up after that, staying hard and feeling good but never cumming again even as each girl took another turn, with one bouncing happily on his lap while the other two waited on the sidelines -- or in this case, the couch. The chubby girl seemed content with humping his face, glazing it with her juicy slit.

As fun as it all was, Nate was starting to worry. His tongue was aching and his dick was going numb, but the girls weren't showing any signs of slowing down. He didn't know the limits of his newfound powers and was afraid that they might very literally fuck him to death. So, when the chubby brunette came on his face for the second time, Nate decided to make a break for it.

Summoning all his strength, he pushed the brunette to one side and bucked the blonde off his lap, his cock slipping out of her with a wet 'pop'. Then before the others could react, he grabbed his shorts and ran for the door. Still bare-ass naked, the girls chased him for a whole block until he lost them by hiding in an empty dumpster. He watched from under the lid as they stopped, looked around for a minute, and then headed back in the direction of their house looking disappointed and confused.

He stayed put for another few minutes to be sure, then got out and made his way home. He felt dazed, drained, and completely awesome. Just as he was walking up the driveway it occurred to him that his own mom and sister might very likely attack him as well.

Gross.

Fortunately the house was dark, and a quick look in the garage told him that his mom's car was gone. With any luck Stacy would be out with a friend or something. The thought of being sexually ravaged by his own sister made him feel slightly queasy. His cock didn't seem to mind the idea, though, stirring stickily in his shorts as the unbidden mental image of what Stacy might look like naked flashed through his head.

"Enough already, Jesus." He muttered as he let himself into the house. He was probably just suffering from some kind of nookie shock. He'd gone from zero to super stud in a very short time, so he supposed there were bound to be some side effects.

He headed for the shower first since he was sore, sweaty, and positively reeked of pussy. He almost freaked out when he discovered a few streaks of red on his dick, but when he washed it under the spray, he was relieved to find himself whole and uninjured. Nate grinned and held his dick out like it was a sword.

"I dub thee 'Cherry-popper,'" he intoned solemnly, then giggled. He felt like an idiot but was too exhilarated to care. Things were definitely starting to look up.

He stepped out of the shower, wrapped a towel around his waist, and went to his room. The first thing he did was check to make sure that the magical book was still there. It was right where he left it, in the backpack tucked away under his desk. It was still hard to believe that all that occult mumbo-jumbo had turned out to be real. After the wild events of the past few hours, however, he had no other choice but to accept it.

Nate stretched out on his bed with a contented sigh. Finally, after years of humiliation and rejection, he had the power to get any girl he wanted. The possibilities seemed endless. Nothing could stop him now...

He began to doze off, blissfully unaware that a shadowy figure had stopped in the hallway just outside his door and was quietly standing there, waiting.

To be continued...