Nate and the Crossroads Pt. 02

Story Info
Nate is faced with a difficult choice as the deal goes sour.
10.7k words
4.59
2.4k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nate's stomach growled as he rummaged through the fridge. He'd been half-asleep in bed when he realized that he hadn't eaten anything that day besides a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. He'd jumped up and made a beeline to the kitchen still wearing nothing but a towel around his waist... and if there had been the quiet sound of a footstep from down the hall, or the soft thump of a door being closed, he'd been far too preoccupied with food to notice.

"One cannot fuck all night on only a peanut butter and jelly sandwich," Nate mused, grabbing a soda and some leftover pizza before heading back to his room. As he was going down the hallway, he noticed that the light under the bathroom door was on. He was pretty sure he'd turned it off. Just as he was hurrying past the door it opened and his sister Stacy emerged wearing pajamas and a sleepy expression.

"Hey," she said gently, with an uncharacteristic warmth. "Where've you been, dorkus?"

Nate edged slowly past her, doing his best to sink through the wall and disappear.

"Uh, um, nowhere." He stammered. "Out. Went for a ride. Goodnight."

Stacy's eyes followed him as he slipped into his room and slammed the door. He put his shoulder to it and listened, hoping that she hadn't gotten a dose of his satanic sexiness and would just go away. No such luck. His heart began to pound as he heard the soft creak of the floorboards just outside his room. It was quiet for a long moment, and then he nearly jumped out of his skin when he saw the doorknob start to turn. He felt a push on the door and he pushed back, resisting with the weight of his body.

"Nate?" His sister's voice called softly from the other side. "Can I come in?"

Don't do it, he warned himself. It's a trick. She never calls you Nate unless she wants something. He kept quiet and held his breath.

There was another, harder push on the door. Nate held it closed, but he didn't think he could keep it that way for long. He wasn't the strongest guy in the world and his sister was taller than him and a lot more athletic. She also had breasts to give her more upper-body leverage.

"I know you're in there." The calm, patient voice continued. "Can I come in? Please?"

Nate was afraid. This sounded nothing like his sister, who if she wasn't insulting him was either yelling, whining, or pouting, often all at the same time. There was a long silence broken only by the thumping of his heart.

"Nate?"

He gave in. "What?"

"Can I come in?"

"Why?"

"I just wanna talk to you," she purred. Her voice was unusually soft, almost sexy.

"You promise?" He asked, feeling his resolve weakening. She didn't sound dangerous. Plus his shoulder was starting to get tired.

"I promise. Hand to God."

He moved away from the door and Stacy came in. A second later she had her arms around his neck and was trying to kiss him. Nate broke away and backed up.

"Liar!" He yelled, pointing an accusing finger at her.

"Sorry," she shrugged, eyeing his bare chest and wetting her lips like he was a new flavor of ice cream that she wanted to try. "Have you been working out? You seem... different."

He took another step back. "Different? How?"

"I dunno, like hot different," she said, following him. "Oh, by the way, there was something I wanted to tell you."

"Yeah? What's that?" Nate bumped into his bed and fell back over it. Now he had nowhere to go except out the window.

"I wanted to say that you shouldn't masturbate so much," Stacy said, flashing a devious little smile as she crawled on top of him. "When you have me just down the hall to take care of you."

Nate swallowed hard. Then his sister's warm lips were on his neck, kissing and sucking wetly as she stripped away his towel and rubbed her pajama-clad body against him. The threat of impending incest didn't bother him as much as he'd expected it to. In fact, he was already rock hard as she slowly kissed her way down over his chest. Nate stared at the ceiling as if paralyzed, the last of his resistance fading as he felt a warm breath on his cock. Then his older sister, the very same person who had tormented him most of his life, took the head of his penis into her mouth and began to nurse on it as she rubbed her hands up and down soothingly over his stomach.

It felt amazing. He closed his eyes, deciding to just relax and enjoy it. She was slowly kissing and sucking at his cock now, making out with the helmet-like tip as if she were in love with it. He was drifting, half-asleep on pleasant feelings when an unexpected flurry of movement prompted him to open his eyes. He was just in time to see Stacy - now totally naked - slide in to lay on top of him, the rounded cones of her soft tits coming to rest firmly on his chest and the smooth, shaven bump of her pussy mound pressing up against his thigh. She put her face to his and kissed him on the lips, her mouth open, her minty tongue immediately finding his and dancing slow circles around it.

Dude. You're kissing your sister. The mental reprimand fell short as Nate discovered he didn't particularly care, especially as he discovered how good of a kisser Stacy was. Plus, her naked body felt really, really good against his. Hell, why not? He gave in and encircled her with his arms, returning her steamy kisses to the best of his ability.

Moving herself so gradually that he was barely aware she was doing it, she slowly edged her legs apart until she was straddling him with the head of his cock now rubbing excitedly against the soft skin on her mound. A moment later, still kissing him, she reached down and guided his dick into her pussy. Nate felt her heat spreading down around his cock, her juices wetting him as he slipped in inch by inch. He moaned into his sister's mouth as her warm cunt swallowed him until he was buried inside her as deep as he could go.

So far, incest was turning out to be pretty cool. Stacy pulled her head back and looked down at him, her face glowing with lust.

"So, is this better than playing with yourself?" She asked breathily.

"Oh hell yeah," Nate groaned. She began to ride him and he put his hands on her ass, playing with the round fleshy cheeks as they tensed with her movements, her wet pussy alternately engulfing and releasing his cock. He gazed down between her outspread legs to see her swollen lips clinging to him, coating him with a glistening slickness that soothed the ache in his overworked penis. Stacy's eyes were closed and she was biting her lower lip, looking like she was enjoying it just as much as he was.

After a few minutes, Nate decided he wanted to try being on top for a change. He pushed his sister over to the side, but instead of rolling onto her back she got on her hands and knees and lifted her bare butt up at him. He accepted the invitation and moved in eagerly behind her, taking a moment to admire his sister's smooth round ass cheeks, her dimpled butthole, and the fleshy split underneath where he could see her pouty cunt lips glistening and gaping slightly, waiting for him.

With an involuntary groan he put the head of his dick to her slit and watched as it spread her open and slowly disappeared into her juicy snatch. Stacy's asshole seemed to wink at him as he bottomed out, and grinning at the overall weirdness of the last few hours, Nate began to fuck her, loving the view as well as the sensation. Her ass jiggled slightly with each thrust, her body rocking to and fro with the rhythm of his cock.

Nate fucked harder, his sister's soft groans and gasps urging him on as he gripped her by the waist and began to pound her slippery cunt without mercy, taking revenge for all the years of teasing and torture he'd endured at her hands. His hips slapped violently against her butt, her body jerking with each forceful shove of his penis. Stacy took it all, bucking and grunting like some wild animal, her face mashed down into his pillow as she pushed herself back at him like she wanted even more.

Both their bodies were glistening with sweat. Nate could feel her pussy quiver around him every time he thrust in, her breath coming in deep, moaning sobs. He was feeling the initial twinges of his approaching nut when the door to his room suddenly popped open and their mother appeared with an expression of complete shock on her face.

"What in the holy heck!?" She exclaimed.

Nate froze, his cock still buried up to the balls in his sister's pussy. He had an inexplicable urge to say this isn't what it looks like but ended up saying nothing at all as his mom fussed and fidgeted nervously in the doorway for a moment before coming in. Looking displeased at the interruption, Stacy gave their mother a dark glance then started corkscrewing her hips, making Nate's penis twitch excitedly inside her.

"Oh, just look at what you're doing!" Mom said in exasperation, wringing her hands. "If your father saw this, he'd pitch a fit!"

Seeing that she was starting to fall under the same spell as his sister, Nate began to fuck Stacy again at a somewhat slower pace, curious to see how his mom would react. It felt weird to be naked and doggy-styling a girl on his bed right in front of her, though, especially since that girl also happened to be his sister.

Yeah. Weird didn't even begin to cover it.

Mom came over and sat on the bed next to them, giving a long wistful sigh.

"Oh, my babies," she said, putting one hand on Nate's hip and the other on Stacy's lower back as if to feel them moving together. "You really shouldn't be doing this."

"But Mom, it feels so good," Stacy whined. Their mother rested her head against the side of Stacy's butt and sighed.

"I know it does, honey. I know."

Nate felt like he was in some kind of incredibly strange fever dream as his mom reached up between Stacy's legs and began to rub his balls. The eager twinge in his cock returned, prompting him to fuck his sister with long, hard strokes, his nuts quickly tightening as they prepared for release.

Mom seemed to feel it too. She suddenly let go of his balls and pushed him backward until he slipped out of Stacy's pussy.

"Don't you dare ejaculate in there, young man!"

Frustrated at being so close, Nate moaned. "But Mom..."

"No buts, mister! Do you want to get your sister pregnant?" Nate slumped. "I guess not."

"I don't care!" Stacy yelled, wiggling her butt impatiently. "I want him inside me!"

"Hush," Mom replied, smacking her daughter lightly on the ass. "You'll get your turn."

Nate watched in a horny daze as his mother squirmed out of her jeans and underwear and leaned back on the bed, revealing her long pale legs, wide curving hips, and fiery red-orange bush. The lips of her pussy were large and plump, parting to show the glistening pink valley within as she opened her legs and motioned him closer.

"Come here, honey." She cooed. "It's okay."

You came from there, he told himself as he climbed up, the primal urge to fuck overwhelming any hesitation. His mom held him by the waist as he got into position and slid his cock into her mature slit. She was very warm, very wet, and tighter than he expected. Stacy was lying beside them, watching with a sort of jealous fascination as he began to fuck their mom with rapid thrusts that made her large, bra-holstered breasts heave and bounce. His orgasm swiftly built up again until he came with a low grunt, nutting deep and vigorously in his mother's snug twat before falling limp in her arms, panting and ashamed.

"Ohh, yeah," Mom said, holding him tight and kissing him all over his face. "That's a good boy." She began to lift her hips, fucking herself up at him and moaning. There was an unexpected touch on his shoulder and Nate felt his sister move up from behind, hugging him around the chest as she rested her firm athletic body against his back. He was sandwiched between his mother and sister, his semi-hard penis surging back to full stiffness as Stacy leaned in and whispered in his ear.

"Fuck her," she said emphatically. "Fuck her good."

Nate obeyed, answering his mother's upward bumps with thrusts of his own, her cum-slicked pussy making soft squelching noises around his dick. Stacy's hips were pressed against his butt, matching his movements as if helping him to fuck. It wasn't long before Mom was thrashing and groaning, lifting her greedy cunt up to meet his cock until she cried out loudly and came, her pussy giving him a few firm, enjoyable squeezes before she fell back gasping and shivering on the bed.

He'd just made his mother cum. Nate was pretty sure that was illegal.

Stacy slid off him and laid back, her legs splayed wide as she began to stroke her own swollen twat. Then to Nate's shock his mom sat up, pushed him back and began to suck on his creamy, still-rigid cock, her frizzy red head bobbing as she cleaned it thoroughly with her mouth until it was shiny and spotless.

Then she guided him over to his sister. His mother held his penis around the base and pushed it into Stacy's glistening pink-lipped pussy as if wanting to make sure it was done right. Stacy whimpered and closed her eyes as he began to fuck her, with Nate staring at her firm, bouncy tits and erect brown nipples as they moved in time with his pounding. Now fully naked, Mom climbed over him and enclosed his body once again in moist, warm female flesh. He could feel the weight of her motherly boobs resting against his back, soft and heavy.

It felt like he was trapped in some kind of erotic trance. Nate licked at his sister's nipples, trying in vain to catch them in his mouth as she moaned and bucked underneath him, fucking him just as much as he was fucking her. Her pussy seemed to mold itself to his cock, gripping and hugging him as if reluctant to let go.

Just when he was thinking that he might have one more nut left in his depleted balls, he looked up to see his dad standing in the doorway with his eyes wide and mouth hanging open. The look of absolute horror on his father's face made Nate want to dive under the bed and never come out again. He halted in mid-stroke but his mother finished it for him, bumping her hips forward to push him the rest of the way into his sister. Then without a word his dad turned and left.

Talk about a mood killer, Nate thought, feeling his dick finally give up and start to shrink. Stacy gave a frustrated groan as his half-limp penis slipped out of her. She started tugging on it and trying to get him hard again, but all that did was send a painful twinge through his already-abused wang.

Nate distracted her by sliding two fingers into her cunt to fuck her with instead. His sister seemed to find this acceptable, kissing him almost frantically on the forehead as she flexed her hips to hump herself on his probing fingers. In a few seconds she came with a shuddering groan, and Nate extracted himself from between her and his mother and began to search for some clothes. He was feeling worn-out, guilty, and more than a little confused. A lot had happened in a very short time. He needed a chance to regroup and think.

Mom grabbed hold of him as he was pulling on a shirt, immediately kneeling to suck eagerly at his limp cock. Nate shuddered at the aching tickle it caused and managed to break her grip long enough to pull on his jeans. Then Stacy caught him from behind and held him as his mother kissed him on the mouth, her wet lips caressing his lovingly as she tried to unbutton his pants again.

With a sudden lunge Nate twisted out from between his two sex-crazed relatives, grabbed his shoes, then ducked out through the window before they could stop him. He banged his head on the windowsill, swore loudly, then dropped down onto the lawn and ran.

"You get back here this minute, mister!" His mom called after him as she leaned out the window, her large pale breasts exposed in the glare of their neighbor's floodlights. Nate ran until he was a safe distance down the block, then headed for the only place he might be safe, Steve's house.

* * *

There was a narrow flicker of light shining out from his friend's upstairs window. Nate tossed pebbles at the glass until Steve's chubby silhouette appeared, BB gun in hand.

"What the fuck, man?" He hissed down.

"I need a place to hide." Nate responded. "Anyone else home?"

"Naw, it's just me. What's up? You kill somebody?"

"No. I just need to lay low for a while. Can I come up?"

"I guess."

Nate went up. A few minutes later he was doing his best to explain what had happened without sounding completely insane. Steve just looked at him from behind his glasses and shook his head.

"Cool story, bro."

"I'm not making it up! I know it sounds crazy, but it's true." And it was, mostly. Nate had chosen to leave out a few minor details, like the fact that he'd repeatedly fucked Steve's little sister Alison and then gone on to do the same with his own sister and mom.

"Yeah, sure. You used a magical book to summon a demon and now you can fuck any chick you want. Sounds totally legit. Wanna play Soul Caliber?"

It seemed that stronger measures were required. Nate needed help, even if it meant humiliating himself further.

"Here." He shoved his fingers in front of Steve's nose, the same two that he'd finger-banged Stacy with less than ten minutes earlier. His friend's eyes went wide.

"Dude, what's that?"

Nate felt his face burning. "Stacy. Her vagina, to be exact."

"You did your own sister? What a freak." Steve grinned, looking impressed despite the brief flicker of jealousy that flashed across his pimply face. It was common knowledge that he'd had a crush on Stacy since he was twelve years old.

"So, do you believe me now?"

Steve shrugged. "Okay, if you really are some kind of supernatural pussy magnet, prove it. Let's go back to your house and--"

Nate saw where this was going and cut him off. "No way. It's not safe there. We can't go out in public either. You don't know how crazy these women can get, especially in large numbers."

"Fine." Steve sighed, then looked thoughtful. "Hey, what about Maria?"

Maria was the geeky Mexican girl who lived next door. She was the same age as them, chubby, wore a retainer, and was just as unpopular as they were. Despite all that, Nate sometimes though she was kind of cute, and apparently so did Steve.

"All right, sure." He figured that one girl wouldn't be too hard to manage now that he had backup. And Steve was his bro. The least he could do was share the wealth.

Maria's bedroom window was directly across from Steve's. Nate knew this because they'd spent many a night watching it in the hopes of seeing her stand naked in front of her mirror or something - the kind of shit that always happened in movies but never seemed to happen in real life.

They went out into the yard and tossed pebbles at her darkened window until the curtain moved and a shadowy face appeared. Nate motioned her to come down, and about thirty seconds later Maria slipped quietly out her front door and came toward them dressed in a set of very snug and very pink pajamas.

"Hi," she said, completely ignoring Steve and staring at Nate with unabashed interest.

"Hi." Nate responded smoothly. "Wanna have sex?"

Maria didn't hesitate. "Okay." She smiled, looking shy but excited.

Nate could almost hear Steve's jaw hitting the ground as he took her by the hand and led her inside the house. She came along willingly and sat down with him on Steve's bed, and, enjoying the chance to be in control for once, Nate quickly lifted her PJ top and pulled it off over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra. Her plump, light-brown tits barely jiggled as he took them in his hands and gave each of them a squeeze. Maria gasped, her head tilting back and lips puckering like she wanted him to kiss her.