Nate and the Crossroads Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Briefly wishing that it was blonde, stuck-up, delicious Claire that he had half-naked in front of him, Nate leaned in. Maria met him halfway, kissing him feverishly as Steve used the opportunity to sneak over and grab a handful of tit for himself. She didn't seem to mind the extra hand, even moaning softly into Nate's mouth as Steve palmed both her boobs and gripped them tight.

Nate felt a touch at the front of his pants and saw that Maria was trying to unbutton him. To his surprise he felt himself respond, his overused cock managing a firm semi as her hands worked awkwardly at his zipper. He returned the favor by sliding his hand down the smooth curve of her belly and under the waistband of her pajama bottoms, navigating behind her panties and through soft curls of hair to the hot, moist slit. Maria's legs immediately swung open as he began to play with the delicate little lips of her pussy. The sensation of his fingers gliding over her slick wet folds was getting him even harder, and he wondered how many pussies this made for him tonight. Six? Seven? It was starting to become a blur. A warm, sweaty, sticky blur.

After a little more fumbling Maria got him out and broke their kiss to duck down towards his groin. Nate saw no reason to interfere. He pulled his hands away and sat back on his elbows, seeing Steve slide his own hand into the crotch of her pjs to explore for himself.

There was a sudden, warm wetness around the head of his cock and Nate groaned as Maria did her best to swallow him all the way to the root. She stopped about halfway, gagging, then started to suck enthusiastically on what she could. She occasionally scraped him with her teeth and he guessed that she hadn't had much practice, if any, but it still felt nice. He noticed that Steve was slowly tugging her pajama bottoms down, revealing her chubby brown thighs and dark wispy-haired pussy as he worked her bottoms and panties off together. Before long she was naked, and Steve moved her into a kneeling position with her cheeky Latina butt sticking up in the air as she continued to suck away on Nate's dick.

"Fuck yeah," Steve moaned, staring at his first real-life eyeful of pussy and ass. Amused and increasingly horny, Nate watched as his friend grabbed Maria's butt, pulled the cheeks apart, and buried his face right in her crack. She seemed to like whatever he was doing, moaning around Nate's cock and giving it a long throaty suck almost to the balls. It appeared she was a quick learner. Nate sighed in pleasure, his rigid pole tensing in her mouth as her lips flexed and drew at him, coating his shaft with her saliva.

Steve kept tonguing her crack for a few minutes then pulled away, his face red and hands shaking as he dropped his pants and moved up to guide his stubby erection between Maria's plump brown cheeks. His aim seemed rather high, and with a mild shock Nate realized that he was going for her ass. Maria gave a choked cry and bit down on his cock as Steve pushed, the look of rapt, open-mouthed ecstasy on his friend's face making Nate feel rather envious.

He looked on as Steve began porking Maria's tight little butthole, pumping his hips with slow, shaky jerks while she whined and gasped, her quivering lips still sealed firmly around the head of Nate's dick. Steve finished after only about a dozen strokes, gripping Maria's chubby hips and wheezing as he nutted up her no-longer virgin ass.

Nate was considering trying it out for himself when he sensed wetness trickling down the sides of his shaft. He looked down to see Maria crying silently as she mouthed his dick, her lips puckered and quivering as tears ran slowly down her cheeks to fall on his cock. It was both fucked up and strangely hot at the same time.

"Okay, that's enough." Nate said, feeling a stab of guilt as he gently pushed her off him. He kept the girl occupied by kissing her salty, tear-moistened lips as Steve quickly got her dressed again.

"Alright," Steve began, looking ashamed and a little scared. "You disappear for a few and I'll see if I can get her home."

Nate nodded, then quickly slipped downstairs and went outside, taking cover in some bushes near the back of the house. He watched as Steve led the dazed-looking girl up to her door and ushered her in before making a hasty retreat.

Nate emerged to meet him on the lawn. They both stood looking at Maria's house in uncomfortable silence for a moment, as if unsure of what to say.

"I told her it was all just a dream," Steve hesitantly reported. "Think she'll believe me?"

"Probably." Nate answered, feeling slimy.

They went back up to Steve's room and started up a game on his Xbox. Neither of them said anything for several minutes.

Finally, his friend spoke. "So, what are you gonna do?"

"Huh?" Nate replied, his mind far away. He had been trying to figure out where everything had gone wrong, both with the current situation and his life in general. "About what?"

Steve took his glasses off and rubbed his eyes. "Dude, you're completely fucked. You can't go to school, or the mall, or anywhere without getting mobbed. You said you can't even go back home. Looks to me like that demon chick royally screwed you over."

"Yeah, she did." Nate admitted, then seized on a glimmer of hope. "Maybe there's a way to reverse it. I'd need to check the book."

Steve looked at him. "And the book is where?"

"My room." Nate's hopes faded. It was at home, where his mother and sister were waiting to fuck him to death, and where his dad was probably deep in a shock-induced coma.

"Dude, I hate to ask this, but at any time during your deal with the actual Devil did it occur to you that there might be, I dunno, a fucking twisted, evil downside to any of it?"

Nate stared at the floor, feeling like an utter fool. He'd been too busy salivating over Maxine's tits and thinking of unlimited sex to worry about anything else.

"Well shit, let's do this then." Steve said, jumping to his feet. "But we gotta gear up first."

* * *

Fifteen minutes later they were slinking down the darkened streets. Nate sweated under his five layers of grope-resistant clothes and karate pads while Steve took point with a hockey stick wrapped in foam rubber and duct tape. Their objective was Nate's bedroom, where his backpack should still be sitting under the desk where he'd left it.

They reached Nate's house without incident. His room was dark and quiet, but somehow Nate didn't trust it. Steve went in first, sliding the window open and crawling in with assassin-like stealth... at least until he bumped into Nate's nightstand and almost knocked the lamp over. From his hiding spot just outside, Nate heard the shifting of bedsheets followed by a soft feminine groan. There was just enough light for him to make out Steve's face as his friend reappeared at the window and mouthed the word 'Stacy' and then, grinning, added the word 'naked.'

Nate rolled his eyes and motioned for him to hurry up. With a glance of longing toward the bed, Steve turned and vanished back inside. Nate winced at every bump and rattle, expecting to hear his sister begin screaming bloody murder at any moment. After what seemed like ages Steve came back to the window and handed out the backpack with a grin still on his face.

"Dude," he whispered as they moved across the lawn. "Your sister has a great ass!"

Nate responded with a withering scowl. He knew very well that his friend was right, of course, but he decided to keep that to himself.

They ran the gauntlet back, with Nate being forced to dive for cover every time a car passed by. Yeah, he really didn't want to spend the rest of his life hiding in bushes and jumping out of windows, even if he could live out his fantasy of getting any girl he wanted. The reality of it was turning out to be a lot weirder and more complicated than he'd thought.

Back at Steve's house, he pulled out the occult book and looked through it again. What he found wasn't very comforting.

"Ok, says here that a bargain can be altered," Nate read, "but at further cost to the bargainer."

Steve looked up from the TV. "Like what? They already got your soul."

"I dunno," Nate sighed. "Maybe I can get her to just tear up the contract or something."

"Yeah. Good luck with that, dude. I kinda doubt there's a return policy."

Nate threw down the book in frustration. It wasn't fair. He'd only wanted what every red-blooded young man has wanted since the dawn of time. Hell, it wasn't even all about sex. He'd just wanted girls to like him, to stop treating him like a pimple on the ass of humanity.

He made up his mind to go back to the crossroads in the morning. Maybe he could still fix everything somehow. Nate asked Steve to come with him and was flatly refused.

"No thanks, man. I like my soul right where it is."

Nate slept on the floor with his cock and conscience aching. For a long while he couldn't fall asleep, but at last his exhausted body gave in and he dozed, dreaming of darkness and fire.

* * *

He awoke just before dawn. He took up his backpack, borrowed Steve's bike, and set out under the cover of darkness. A few cars passed him on the highway, but he managed to escape notice by hiding in a ditch until they were gone.

Nate made it to the crossroads just as the sun was rising. Wincing, he added a fresh drop of blood, covered the box with dirt and closed his eyes. Almost immediately he recognized the spicy-sweet scent of Maxine, a scent that now reminded him of sex.

"That was fast," she purred from behind him. "Too much for you to handle?"

He could almost hear the smirk in her voice. Nate turned and glared at her, trying to ignore how hot she was.

"You tricked me."

She rolled her eyes. "Duh. I'm a demon. And your request was vague. I warned you that this was serious business, remember? Face it, kid, you got greedy. You could have just asked for what's her name - Claire - to fall in love with you. But no, you had to have it all."

"Fine," he said, sulking. "Just take it away. Delete the contract. Whatever."

She laughed softly. "Oh, Nathaniel. It doesn't work that way. You can be put back to normal, but it'll cost you."

"How much?" He asked weakly, already knowing he wouldn't like the answer.

The iPad suddenly appeared in her hands. She made a few calculations then looked up at him somberly.

"Seven years."

"Seven years? From what?"

"From our original agreement, which leaves three years until collection. Meaning that on this date, when you're twenty-one years old, you will hear an eerie howling in the distance. As it gets closer you will hear growls like tearing sheet metal. No matter where you try to hide, they will find you. You won't see them; you'll only feel the teeth ripping into your flesh as they drag you down to Hell."

Nate sat heavily on the ground, his heart thumping dully in his chest.

"Or," she continued, "you can go back home. Right now your dad is opening the dusty bottle of Jack Daniels he keeps in the garage. A little early for a drink perhaps, but after what he saw last night, well, perhaps we should forgive him. Your mother is locked in the bathroom, scalding herself in the shower and begging for forgiveness. Your sister, the naughty girl, is about to wake up from a very erotic dream to find herself in your bed, naked, aroused by the smell of you on the sheets. Humiliated, she will go to the bathroom, take the razor she keeps in her drawer and—"

"Shut up," Nate said miserably.

The demon shrugged. "Four very confused girls are wondering if you got them pregnant. One woman is icing a black eye, a gift from her enraged husband. I could go on, but I think you get the picture."

"How do I know you're not lying?" He stared up at Maxine, hating her.

"You don't," she said, walking up to him. "But you'll find out soon enough." She was so close now that he could almost see under her dress, but for once the idea gave him little pleasure. What he really wanted right then was to give her a black eye of her own.

Maxine sighed as if reading his mind. "Look, I actually like you, kid, so I'm gonna give it to you straight. We're going to get your soul anyway. Ten years or three, it doesn't matter that much. The real question is, how long can you live with yourself? Give this up now and it won't get any worse. You can still have a somewhat normal life, for a while. Or you can have the alternative. You've already seen what that's like."

Some choice, Nate thought. Damned if I do, damned if I don't. Fuck it. Nate barely hesitated before reaching for the stylus. After the sheer insanity of the night before, being an average loser again didn't seem so bad... and to him, three years still felt like a long time.

"Wait," he said, just as she was handing him the pen. "If I'm gonna do this, I want one more thing." She'd already explained that the deal was not open to negotiation, but he didn't have anything to lose by trying.

Maxine eyed him suspiciously. "And what's that?"

"You."

She smiled. "Flattering. But I'm not for sale."

"Just for one night," Nate said resolutely. She might not be the real Brooklyn, but she was still the exact double of his favorite porn star. And if he was going to Hell anyway, he at least wanted one of his greatest fantasies to come true.

The demon paused as if considering, then scribbled something in her iPad.

"Okay. Me. For one night." She twirled the tablet around to face him. "Happy now?"

"Fuck you." Nate took the stylus and signed, feeling soulless already.

Maxine only grinned wolfishly. "See you soon, Nathaniel." And she was gone. It was only then that he realized they hadn't specified when he'd get his night with her.

"You really are a fucking idiot," he told himself as he gathered his things and headed home.

None of the women he saw on the way attacked him. Nate was both relieved and disappointed. He'd had the power to realize his dream of seducing any woman he wanted, and he'd given it up after only one day.

Nate was beginning to feel that the term 'loser' was woefully inadequate to describe just how pathetic he was.

* * *

He soon found out that Maxine had been telling the truth. As soon as he got home, he saw his dad sitting alone in the living room, staring blearily at a blank TV screen with a half-empty whiskey bottle next to him. Nate met his sister in the hall, where she froze, turned red, and bolted to her room, slamming the door behind her. His mom gave a little shriek as he passed the kitchen, dropping her coffee mug and proceeding to clean up the mess while babbling incoherently to herself.

Great job, dude, he congratulated himself darkly. You've ruined everyone's lives.

Nate flopped into bed, feeling completely drained and in need of a long nap. Maybe when he woke up, he'd discover that it had all been a wild, fucked up dream.

He awoke a few hours later to the persistent beeping of his instant messenger. He sat down blearily at his computer, seeing that he had IMs from three different people. One was Steve wanting to know 'how it went with the demon chick'. The second was from someone called Princessbubblegum909.

"OMFG what did you DO to us last nite??? Stay away or ill call the cops RAPIST." The name on the profile was Leslie Thomas. So, the birthday girl had tracked him down. Wonderful.

The last message was strange. There was no screen name, just the ominous text: "Tonight."

Oh good. People were stalking him now. He responded to Steve and told him how it went. Steve replied with his most heartfelt condolences.

"Dood, that sux."

Nate signed off and ventured into the kitchen to find his mom cooking frantically with a nervous smile plastered on her face.

"Hi Nate," she said with forced cheerfulness. "Dinner's almost ready. Go get washed up."

"Ok." Nate mumbled, automatically heading to the bathroom. Stacy opened her door, saw him, and slammed it closed again.

As he was drying his hands, he happened to glance over at the family photos on the wall near the sink. To his dismay, all the pictures of him had their eyes slashed out with a sharp blade, presumably a razor. There were even a few particularly vicious slash marks over his groin.

The only other person who used that bathroom was his sister. At this rate, he wasn't even going to make it until tomorrow, let alone to twenty-one.

Dinner was a surreal nightmare. Nate was aware of the clock ticking loudly on the wall as his mother chattered away to herself, hardly touching anything while Dad ate like a silent, glassy-eyed robot. Stacy met Nate's gaze with open hostility and began stabbing at her food with an alarming level of violence. Halfway through the meal his dad got up and left the table, looking sick. He didn't come back.

Finally, it was over. Just as Nate got up to clear the dishes, his mom suddenly grabbed his hand.

"I prayed for you," she said, a fervent gleam appearing in her eyes. "I prayed for us all."

"Okay, Mom." He answered, not knowing what else to say. She was starting to scare him too.

His sister disappeared and left him to do the dishes alone, which for once he didn't mind. If he'd thought his life was shitty before, now it was beyond fucked. He had no idea how to even begin fixing it.

Feeling truly hopeless, Nate dragged himself to his room, turned on the light and nearly pissed himself as he saw a dark figure sitting on his bed. But it wasn't Satan come to gloat over him, it was Maxine, still hot and still wearing the slinky black dress.

"Nice room," she said casually.

Nate glowered. The demon responded by pouting at him.

"Remember our deal? Me? For one night? I thought you liked this body."

He did, but that was beside the point. "My life is ruined and you're fucking evil," he said bitterly. "Excuse me if I'm not overjoyed."

She shrugged, her large breasts heaving underneath her dress.

"Regardless, I'm still here for the whole night, ready to fulfill your every whim, no matter how vile or depraved. So, what do you want to do first?"

Despite his misgivings, Nate felt himself getting warm. "You'll do anything I want?"

"Yep." Maxine smiled. "Anything."

"Ok. Put everything back the way it was."

The demon shook her head. "Sorry, I don't have that kind of mojo. I make deals, that's it. All the power comes from the Big Man himself."

The Big Man. Her boss and soon-to-be owner of his immortal soul. A shiver ran down Nate's spine as he wondered if he was ever going to meet him in person. If half the things he'd learned from Sunday School and TV were true, he certainly hoped not.

"Besides," Maxine added, lowering her voice, "I don't think even He can just snap his fingers and reset everything, so I'm afraid you're stuck with things the way they are."

Nate sighed. It figured. "Okay, fine. Then what can you do?"

"Oh, I have my own talents." She reclined back on his bed, stretching her bare limbs luxuriously. "But right now, I had something more... carnal in mind." Just as she said this, Maxine briefly uncrossed her legs to give him a tantalizing glimpse of her bare pussy lips.

Nate gawked for a moment before reminding himself that he was supposed to be mad at her. It was getting more and more difficult for him to remember why, though. She met his gaze with a smile and he felt himself weaken even more. She might be an evil hellspawn, but she was an incredibly sexy evil hellspawn.

"I hoped you might enjoy these," she said, tugging down the flimsy straps of her dress until her tits bounced free—boing, boing—one right after the other. Each of them was full and perfect, with light brown nipples that seemed to harden right before his eyes.

Nate felt himself salivating. He took a step forward as if drawn by their gravitational pull.