Nate and the Crossroads Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Or maybe you'd like this," she added, pushing the dress down over her wide hips to reveal the short, beautifully landscaped patch of hair on her plump pussy mound.

He walked slowly to the bed, moaning involuntarily at the sight of her naked body. He knew that body by heart, had tugged himself raw over it hundreds of times. But seeing it up close and in person was almost more than he could take.

Nate fell toward her and his hands landed right on the yielding globes of her breasts. He moaned again as he squeezed and hefted, feeling how warm, how soft, how heavy they were, the nipples poking out as if asking to be sucked. He caught one in his mouth and nursed on it happily, loving the firmness of her flesh and the sweet, intoxicating smell of her skin.

Maxine lay there smiling, passive, letting him enjoy her. He slid a hand down along her narrow waist and over the silky curve of her hip. Oh yeah, he thought. I'm gonna enjoy the hell out of her. His cock was already rigid and straining as he considered all the filthy, perverted things he could do to her. Nate let his eyes rove down her body, drinking in every detail from the button-like recess of her navel to the succulent, finely sculpted lips of her pussy, her long smooth legs, and even her delicate little toes.

Part of him wanted to punish her, to take revenge for wrecking his life. The other part insisted that he do what every boy really wanted to do with his dream girl; make sweet, sweet love to her. He ended up doing both.

He slipped his hand between her legs and cupped her mound, the moist heat of her cunt almost scalding his trembling fingers as he began to stroke her slit. And despite all the action of the previous night, there was already a rising danger that he might go off in his pants at any moment.

Maxine moaned softly below him. He studied her face and wondered if she was faking. As far as he could tell, she wasn't. Her smile had faded and she was laying there, eyes closed and mouth slightly open, her tongue pushing gently against her lower lip as she lifted her hips to rub her steamy pussy against his hand.

Well, Nate supposed, his pulse racing. I guess there's no reason why demons can't be horny too.

Unable to resist the needy ache in his cock any longer, he dropped his pants and slid on top of Maxine, her legs snapping open like they were driven by a steel spring. He wanted nothing more than to ram his dick into her and start fucking away, but somehow he managed to hold off. First things first.

He moved down and buried his face in her landscaped pubes, the short, soft hair tickling his nose and chin as he inhaled the rich sexual scent of her pussy. Just the smell of her was enough to make his overexcited cock twitch and release a tiny stream of pre-cum onto the bed. Drawn irresistibly inward, he put his mouth to her hot, swollen cunt, kissing and sucking at the fleshy lips like he was starving for it. Maxine gasped and shifted on the bed, propping herself up on her elbows as if wanting to see what he was doing.

"Ohhh fuck yes," she moaned, pumping her hips and grinding her snatch against his mouth. "Lick it."

Dizzy with lust, Nate did as instructed, enjoying the salty-sweet taste and slick texture of her pussy as he slurped at it with his tongue. Just when he was really getting into it, she groaned and pulled him up on top of her.

"I want you inside me," she said breathily. Her eyes flashed and smoldered as she hooked her smooth legs behind his waist and pulled him closer. "Now."

Shaking, Nate obliged. He didn't have to do much. His cock homed in on her pussy like a heat-seeking missile, spearing deep inside and twitching ecstatically in the incredible warmth and wetness of her demonic cunt. He began to thrust erratically, knowing it was just a matter of seconds before he blew his load.

Maxine was fucking herself up at him, her brow knitted in an expression of almost painful concentration. It was a classic Brooklyn orgasm face and Nate took one look at it and exploded, shooting what felt like a single continuous stream of cum deep into her clenching pussy. She responded by lifting her ass to impale herself even deeper on his spurting cock. She convulsed and came along with him, gripping her own tits roughly in her hands as she moaned and arched on the bed.

His orgasm ended with a final, violent shudder. Dazed, Nate slid off to the side, sweating and gasping for air. Maxine didn't move. She lay there for a long moment, her eyes glazed, her body limp and glistening. The only sign that she was still alive was the rapid rising and falling of her breasts.

"Holy shit," She finally groaned, resting one hand on her chest. "It's been a long time."

"Oh yeah? How long?" Nate let his gaze wander over her flushed, naked skin, feeling something like a stud. He saw that he'd nutted so much that it'd overflowed her pussy and made a large wet spot on the bed.

Maxine gave a wistful sigh. "About a hundred years, give or take."

Nate was surprised. He'd expected her to say a few months or something.

"That sucks." He responded lamely. "Why so long?"

"Well," she replied, frowning slightly. "There's sex in Hell, but it isn't the same. Down there it's just another kind of punishment, another kind of pain. And no matter what you do, you can never cum."

It was Nate's turn to sigh. "Great. One more thing to look forward to."

"Sorry." She gave him an apologetic smile and then turned over on her stomach, her heart-shaped ass poking up in the air invitingly.

Nate sat up next to her and put his hands on her butt, squeezing the firm cheeks and pulling them apart to get a better look at her dimpled, pristine asshole and cum-glazed pussy lips. His cock surged and throbbed as he tried to imagine what sliding it into her tight little butthole would feel like. Then he remembered that there was nothing stopping him from finding out. She was his.

Giddy with power, Nate licked his finger and pushed it against her dusky orifice, hearing Maxine groan as it eased into the strong grip of her ass. It felt even hotter than her pussy had. He slid it in deeper, feeling a lusty thrill as Maxine reached back and spread herself for him, holding her cheeks open as his digit slipped in past the first joint. He couldn't imagine his cock ever fitting in there, but he was determined to give it a try.

He kept up the pressure, his penis twitching with envy as his finger slid in past the second joint. Maxine grunted softly as he began to fuck her with it, her anus gripping him so tightly that he could barely move.

Nate could see that this endeavor was going to require some kind of lube. He slowly withdrew his finger and rushed off to the bathroom - still naked - to ransack the cabinets. He discovered a bottle of his sister's bath oil and returned triumphantly to his room, pleased to see that Maxine was still lying face down on the bed where he'd left her.

Remembering his family's inability to knock, he wedged a chair under the doorknob before going back to business. Maxine wiggled her ass provocatively at him as he coated both her ass crack and his cock with a liberal amount of oil, then, trembling, Nate straddled the back of her thighs and aimed his dick at her waiting hole. She opened up for him again and he pushed, feeling her anus contracting around the head of his cock as he tried to enter. Slowly, exquisitely, his cock slipped into her butt, the hot, tight pressure spreading over the head and down his shaft until his hips came to rest firmly against her ass.

"Unnnnggghhh." Nate groaned incoherently, feeling like he would die from the sheer, painful ecstasy of it all. Maxine echoed him with a pained-sounding grunt of her own, and something seemed to snap in Nate's head as he began fucking her as hard as he could. Years of pent-up lust for the slutty yet unreachable Brooklyn, the knowledge that Maxine had stolen his soul and left him with a wrecked life; he fucked it all out, took it all out on her tight little asshole, hammering away as she squirmed and whimpered under him. When he came it felt like his balls were turning inside out, emptying everything he had deep into her clenched rectum as he shook and spasmed on top of her.

Feeling completely drained, he found himself kissing her smooth, sweaty shoulders as the muscles in her ass worked to push out his shrinking cock. Nate slid out with a wet 'plop' and only then did he notice that Maxine had one of her hands between her legs and was stroking herself. He'd just made violent love to her butthole and it looked like she'd gotten off on it. Somehow that made it even hotter.

Maxine gave a slight wince as she turned on her side to face him.

"Feel better?" She asked, smirking.

"Yeah." Nate felt more than better. He'd just ass-fucked his lifelong porn crush. He felt like he could do anything, even read Arabic.

"Good," she responded, reaching for his cock. "Now we can really have fun."

* * *

Maxine hadn't been kidding. She'd climbed onto his lap and kissed him on the mouth, the soft, warm touch of her lips coaxing his cock back to full size in a matter of seconds. Then she sat on his penis, taking it into her hot slick pussy and riding it while keeping her mouth locked on his, sucking at his lips and tongue until he ejaculated up inside her with his arms wrapped tightly around her waist.

Everything became a blur after that, a steamy haze of smooth, sweaty flesh, sticky orgasms, and endless sex. Nate lost track of how many times he came, knowing only that each time he was sure he was totally fucked out, all it took was one kiss, one breath of Maxine's scent to get him hard and horny again.

He fucked her almost nonstop until just before dawn, when he reached one final, almost painful climax inside her while sucking on her tits and then collapsed on the bed, exhausted. Knowing their time was almost up, he looked over at Maxine's sweaty, gorgeous face and put his arms around her. Her warm curvaceous body felt beyond awesome as he held her tight.

"Will I see you again?" He asked, suddenly not wanting her to leave. Maxine seemed to hesitate, then answered. "No."

"Oh." Nate tried not to sound as heartbroken as he felt. That night had been mind-blowing. He mentally kicked himself for not just getting her to begin with and saving everyone a lot of trouble.

She looked up at him, once again seeming to read his mind.

"You're a good kid, Nathaniel," she said, tousling his hair. "I like you. I wish things could have been different."

She kissed him, a slow, soulful kiss that he felt down to his toes. Then with an audible 'bamf,' she was gone. He only had her lingering scent and his aching cock to prove that she'd ever been there. Nate fell asleep almost immediately. In the moment before he drifted off, he thought he heard Maxine's voice calling his name faintly, as if from far away.

"Nathaniel! Wake up!" He opened his eyes sometime later to see his mother standing over him. She looked worried.

"I was calling your name for five minutes," she chastised gently as she placed her hand against his forehead. "And you're so warm! You must be coming down with the flu. No school for you today, mister."

Nate protested weakly, then gave up when he realized that he could barely move. His epic session of demon sex had completely worn him out. He was also concerned about the blushing, distracted look on his mom's face as she fussed over him. Just when he was afraid he might get attacked again, he remembered that he still had Maxine's scent all over him. It was probably the musky aroma of her satanic pheromones that was getting his mom all flustered.

She left him to rest after covering him with so many blankets that he was practically imprisoned. Nate slept until noon when his mom reappeared with a bowl of chicken soup. He ate it gratefully, pleased to see her acting somewhat normal again.

His state of sleepy contentment lasted until mid-afternoon when his mother knocked at his door and announced that he had a visitor.

"This is Father Rubens." She said, ushering in a short, black-haired man with a white collar and piercing eyes.

"Hello young man," the priest said as he walked over to the bed. "How are you feeling?"

Ambushed, Nate thought, blinking. "Um, better, I guess."

The man peered intently at his face. "Good, good. Any bad dreams lately? Have you experienced any visions or hallucinations?"

"No," Nate responded, feeling somewhat defensive. "Not that I can remember."

The man gave him an icy smile and seemed to study him for a moment. Then he reached down and touched something cold and hard to Nate's hand. He was only mildly surprised to see that it was a crucifix.

"Very good." The man said, nodding as he turned and headed for the door. "Please excuse your mother and I for a moment."

The creepy priest joined his mom out in the hall. Baffled, Nate listened as they began to talk in low voices. He couldn't make out all of it, but he did catch a few key words: delayed puberty, excessive masturbation, and finally, demonic.

Great. His mom thought he was possessed. Which was ironic considering that he'd spent last night inside of a demon, not the other way around.

Father Rubens returned briefly to say farewell then departed, telling his mother to call if there were any new developments. Nate wasn't sorry to see him go.

"What was that all about?" He asked when his mom came back.

She cleared her throat nervously. "Oh, nothing hon. We're just a little concerned about you, that's all."

"I'm okay mom. Really."

She flashed an uncertain smile and then left. When he woke up an hour later, he found a large wooden cross hanging on the wall above his bed.

Dinner that night was marginally less psychotic than the night before. His mom seemed slightly more sane and his father seemed slightly more sober, though once again he didn't say a word the entire time. Stacy was still acting weird, and Nate caught her shooting murderous glances at him a few times when she thought he wasn't looking. He made a mental note to barricade his door at night in case she decided to stab him in his sleep.

As weird as his home life had become, it was nothing compared to what awaited him the next day at school. Before, he had been merely unpopular. Now he was actually hated. A jumbled version of the events at Leslie's birthday party had been circulating around school, the rumors escalating to the point where he was treated like a sexual predator by just about everyone, even the teachers.

The high point of his day was when blonde and beautiful Claire came up to him at lunch with her Bible clasped firmly to her large breasts.

"You're going to burn in Hell," she told him, smiling sweetly.

"Already there," Nate murmured as she walked away. It seemed that everyone despised him now, even Steve. Nate had approached him in the hall, needing someone to talk to. But the look on his friend's face had stopped him cold.

"My sister, dude. My sister."

He slammed his locker shut and left before Nate could even try to explain. Nate watched him go, feeling upset and angry. So, it was okay for Steve to ogle Stacy's bare ass, but not ok for him to fuck Alison? All right so maybe there was a difference, but still.

Outcast and friendless, Nate endured the hostile stares and comments until school let out and he headed home, walking right into the fists of three college-age guys who were waiting for him around the corner.

He didn't have a chance. They threw him down in the dirt and pummeled him for a good few minutes.

"See you tomorrow, ya fuckin' pervert," their husky leader promised, grinning as they finally let up and walked away. Nate didn't even know who they were.

Bruised, bleeding, and hating life, Nate made a quick detour to see if his bike was still in the bushes where he'd tossed it a few days before. Surprisingly it was, though the spokes in the front wheel were so busted that he had to carry it home. He was almost to his own street when he noticed a car following him. A non-descript silver sedan was creeping along about half a block behind him, the driver little more than a dark silhouette behind the wheel.

Fearing another beating or worse, he picked up his pace and took a side street to bypass his house. He wasn't eager for whoever it was to find out where he lived. The car followed. He cut down a side yard then through a narrow alley and circled back, relieved when he emerged on his street to see that the car was nowhere in sight. His relief vanished when he got up to his room and looked out the window to see the silver car parked right across the street, waiting.

Nate felt like the whole world was out to get him. He hid his bruises, endured another manic dinner and went to bed, laying restlessly in the dark as he weighed his options. Basically, he didn't have any. He had nothing left to bargain with and he couldn't even kill himself or he'd go straight to Hell. In desperation he took out the occult book of spells and stared at it, wishing he'd never found the damned thing. He began to search through the pages again in the hopes of finding something, anything that could help him.

He studied it almost all night. There was no apparent way out of his deal, but a plan had begun to form in his head regardless. It was risky and probably wouldn't work, but at this point he didn't have much to lose.

Nate grudgingly went back to school the next day, ignoring the open hatred of his classmates as he worked out the details of his plan. He spent lunch in the library, searching through local records that hadn't been put on the internet yet. There were a few promising leads, but he didn't find what he really needed to know. He left school early in hopes of avoiding another beating, but all he accomplished was to make it further down the street before he was caught and punched savagely in the kidneys. It seemed that his new fan club had nothing better to do than lie in wait for him all day.

He limped his way to the town library and resumed his search. It was almost closing time when he finally stumbled upon what he'd been looking for, a newspaper clipping that dated back to the early part of the last century.

"Local girl struck by automobile, killed." The headline read. It was dated from 1918 and briefly related the death of a twenty-five-year-old woman named Myrtle West. The article went on to say that she'd been involved in some sort of romantic scandal with a local politician and was reported to be of "loose moral fiber." She had also earned the dubious honor of being the first person in the state to be killed by a car.

Most importantly, she had died only a few miles from the crossroads. Nate made a copy and went home, not at all surprised to see the same silver car as before start following him almost as soon as he left the library. He ignored it and walked home, immediately retreating to his room to consult the book. Yep. There it was in black and white.

The crossroads demon is a Damned human soul bound to its territory by the chains of its past life, or more often, its death - haunting, so to speak, the area of its mortal demise and responding to any summons made nearby. It will seek to conceal its true name, but if the summoner can uncover it, this knowledge can give him direct power over the demon itself.

Nate checked the newspaper clipping again. It all fit. And what's more, this woman had been buried in the very same cemetery he'd been borrowing his dirt from.

"Okay, Miss Myrtle West... or should I say Maxine," Nate muttered to himself, smirking. "It looks like we have another date after all."

But first he was going to need some special tools. Not to mention a bigger shovel.

To be continued...