All Comments on 'Nate's Evil Exploits Pt. 09'

by JasonClearwater

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesalmost 7 years ago

Not to be on Colin's side about anything, but it's a pretty sad state of affairs if you have to hide from your wife to watch Top Gear. Unless maybe you're the Stig.

"How gay are you?"

Alec shrugged. "Pretty fucking gay."

hahahahah

"All it means—" He kissed her just below her ear and then brushed his lips against her earlobe "—is that now you don't need to feel guilty indulging your own fantasies."

Haha Nate is a modern-day Frankenfurter. Love it.

"Beg me," she said, her lips brushing his ear.

Look at *this* bitch, turning the tables! I like her!

Another great chapter, thank you for sharing. :D

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyalmost 7 years ago

Nate has a vulnerable side! Of course he does, because he is only human! As exploitive, conniving and narcissistic as he is, he falls apart when he is exposed! I greatly enjoyed his shock and confusion when he realised he had been outwitted!

It made for a great picture in my head. And made me love Nate even more. Keep the Bromance between Alec and Nate, the dialogue and banter is very funny! Plus I have developed a soft spot for Alec, I can see that Nate could be the making of him. I'd write more but a visitor has arrived!

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwateralmost 7 years agoAuthor
I love your comments

They're more amusing than the story. :-p

Laughing at myself as I realised I've given Ellie three hands at one point. It's not up to 'my dad wrote a porno' standards but that's pretty close. :-p

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJasonClearwater@JasonClearwater
Update: April 2021 I haven't been active on Lit in years, and won't be for the foreseeable future, but I felt like an update was in order, to let everyone know I'm still alive. . About me: I'm gay, and more interested in D/s than ass-plundering, which is why I don't waste ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES